Mafia 109 - A Glitch in time - Game Over!

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by SpyreX »

When you're going why am I scum and my vote lies elsewhere it's saying that while you MAY be scum you're not my number one pick which, of course, shades this whole thing.

And my god if my saying "You've been riding this since post 6" is an OMGUS I think we're going to be at an absolute impasse. Especially since its not the FACT you're attacking me but its really the absence of..ohh.. anything else and the methods you are using to do it. Notice drip has been salivating for reasons I have yet to understand but because of the more focal presence and other factors the chances of drip being scum are minimal.

As for my "meta"... ready for it?

META IS BAD AND OVERUSED. This is an organic game that is going to ebb and flow for a myriad of reasons. I've played enough games that any "meta" that gets brought up could be proved/disproved based on the sample size.

I haven't lurked in this game. I was not around that Friday and stumbled home from a night out to see Nik ran up to a supposed lynch. Aside from that (and I swear that better be what you're talking about) where have I been lurking?

Except for thinking meta is bad. That's pretty much an absolute.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by Haylen »

The Haylen is bloody knackered Vote Count

SpyreX: Anon, Drippereth
Weaboo: Yosarian2
Maemuki: Weaboo, KMD ~
Starbuck: SpyreX

Not Voting: Parama, Starbuck, Maemuki, Dramonic, Pulindar

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is Wednesday 10th January at 9pm GMT.

~ I posted a pic of myself in face with a name. I feel so dirty and whorish right now .__.

Lots of Love,
Hayl xxx

The howling of the wind was audiable to the occupants of Room 233 at The Temple. Occassionally, the windows would rattle as a huge gust of wind hit them, making at least 3 of the 10 classmates left look up in fright each time. It was extraordinary how fast time had gone for them, it had only been 4 days to them since they had first entered the classroom to start their usual Tuesday morning lesson. When they had looked out the window, they could see the spring flowers blooming. Now they could barely see a few feet outside due to the serious blizzard that was occuring. At least 9 months had truly passed for them. It was necessary to sort out the problem with time as soon as possible, otherwise they would be old and crippled very soon.

The magical flowers on the teachers desk were slowly dying...if they fully whithered it meant their teacher was dead. That's how magical flowers work, they feed off their owners life force.

The very teacher who owned them sat slumped in a chair in the secure staff room old and grey - he'd always looked out but he looked sick now too. Covered with a thick blanket, he had his eyes closed.

The High Monk approached him and knelt beside him, gently supporting the old mans head, he put a warm cup of hot chocolate to his lips.

"Sip it slowly, it's hot." He spoke softly.

The old man opened his eyes and moans gently, in a raspy voice he spoke "The children..."

"Shh, don't worry, they'll work out who the mafia are. Hayl's close to sorting out the issues with time. It's only a matter of...well...time before everthing is back to normal. Or as normal as they can be around here."

"The mafia.."

"Again, don't worry, this is a secure location. They cannot get in here. Rest at ease, my old friend." The High Monk said as his fellow teacher closed his eyes to sleep.
You've really done it this time, Hayl...please try to make it right again.
He thought.

-------------------------

Up in the dark depths of the library where nobody dared go, Hayl sat quietly flipping through book after book trying to find the reversal spell. She was lucky, the library was one of the safest places in The Temple, nobody who wished a person harm within those walls could enter. A large pile of books had grown beside her. She was getting increasinly frustrated by the lack of progress she appeared to be making. Hayl understood completely that her finding this needle in a haystack was vital to the lives of herself and that of magic world alike.

"Hayl?" A voice spoke gently and quietly behind her.

She whipped around in her chair surprised, only to find the librarian with a mug of some sort of hot liquid and a cake.

"Sorry to startle you, I thought you might like a hot cup of tea and something to eat. I could hear your stomach rumbling earlier." The young, black haired woman remarked setting the mug and plate onto the table next to her.

Hayl frowned, "We aren't allowed to eat in the Library..."

The Librarian adopted a far away expression on her face, "These are dark times, Hayl, please understand. The usual rules do not apply anymore. The only rule now is to do everything you can to survive...and if that means breaking every single rule of The Temple then so be it."

Hayl appeared to think about it deeply before replying, "Okay."

"I'll leave you to it, the future of the world rests in your hands. Oh...and Hayl? Stay safe." Then the young woman scurried away.

---------------

Back in Room 233, a tiger roared.

It was an oddly scary yet amusing sight, all ten of the occupants were cornered into one part of the room, a pile of desks and chairs lay at the tigers feet where they had attempted to defend themselves. The giant feline paced around them, keeping it's glare on them at all times.

"Uh, what do you do!" Mae asked the rest of them, white with fear. "It's gonna eat us!"

At that moment, a ghostly giant half human, half rabbit floated through the biggest glass window. It was evil. Seven feet tall at least, with blood dripping from it's three inch fangs. It wore ragged clothes. The classmates screamed, terrified for their lives. More scared than they had been when it was just the tiger. It attacked the tiger, scratching it with it's long claw like fingers. Tooth and claw clashed together as a bloody fight ensued.

More tigers materialised just as the other had, out of the wall. They ignored the young sorcerors and joined the fray. They surrounded the evil bunny but were easily beaten. This was no ordinary rabbit, whatever sorcery it was using, the classmates had never seen nor experienced or even read about it before.

They watched in awe as the rabbit took the tigers out one by one. Dead tiger carcasses littered the floor.

It wasn't long before every last tiger was dead. The rabbit turned it beady eyes on them...specifically, it advanced on Maemuki with an evil grin. Mae screamed loudly and cowered in the corner. It reached out the grab her.

One of the other nine tried to prevent it but it was no use.

A voice spoke to their minds.
She is next. You voted her.

Mae was the next to die...and The Temple knew it, it had sent the rabbit to protect them from the tigers and to kill Mae. Inanimate objects are amazing! Bet it didn't say that on the lable...

The rabbit held Maemuki in it's clutches and brought her up to it's chin, then it opened it's mouth almost impossibly wide and chomped it's teeth down on her neck, biting her head off. Bite by bite, the evil rabbit finished her off until there wasn't even a body or a drop of blood to be found.

It was like Mae had never existed.

Then the rabbit disappeared too. It just completely vanished.

The nine sorcerers left started wide eyed and open mouthed at the spot the rabbit had disappeared in.

Parama shrugged, "At least we don't have to deal with the body." He said casually.

Maemuki got Lynched Day 4, she was a Jailkeeper
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:43 am

Post by Haylen »

It was another morning, they woke up knew there was going to be another kill anyway, but what they saw still shocked them.

Dramonic lay spread angled on top of the teachers desk, the flowers had been moved. A desk leg from another table was hammered into his mouth, it still stuck up vertically. Before it had been shoved into his mouth, it had obviously been used to beat him with: there were blue bruises and gashes, his naked torso was anyway.

Blood poured out of his mouth and down the side of his face. His body was cold to the touch.

Quickly and carefully, they removed the wooden leg and he was carried over to the other bodies and covered with a blanket in a sign of respect.

All of them seemed to have dreamed of the death before it had occured, reality truly was becoming one with their dreams. It was a pity they were unable to use it to save people from being killed. It would save a lot of heartache and a lot of lives. That's how serious the situation was becoming. Originally, it had just been the mafia they had to deal with, that was a challenge on it's own. Then Hayl had to go and do something stupid like make time speed up just because she couldn't get her pronounciation right. Seriously, someone really needed to tutor that girl if they got through this ordeal alive.

What had Dramonic ever done to deserve the scum's kill anyway? None of them deserved this! They were just kids trying to learn sorcery so they can get on in life, just like hundreds and thousands of others had before them. But no, misfortune and death had to rear their ugly heads again. They vowed to catch the scum who was doing this before they killed them all off. They would not succeed this time. Last time it had just been luck that one of the monks was able to send word to a neighbouring village who came and defeated the mafia for them. Now they were back and killing off innocence again in the process.

All of the ones who were left longed to get out and see the world again. To sit in the courtyard by the fountain and read a nice book. To hear the birds twitter in the morning. To feel the soft grass on their skin as they strolled over the grounds barefooted. Hopefully, one day they would be able to experience that pleasure one more time. But for now, all they knew for sure was:

Dramonic killed Night Four, he was the Town Gunsmith.

It is now Day 5, deadline is Tuesday 16th March at 9pm GMT. With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:49 am

Post by Parama »

<---- clear
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Yeah, I guess so :) you and Drip both.

only takes five to lynch, we have till Tuesday.
"If I had to label someone as dangerous, it'd be Pulindar. I have a feeling his scum game is very similar to his town game.... What I think is dangerous about Pulindar is that his scumreads feel so liquid. He can post a wall of questions and decide he doesn't like your answer to one of them and justify a vote on you." ~ Prawneater
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by Drippereth »

We have a serious problem in SpyreX's continued state of living.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:03 pm

Post by Pulindar »

ISO of AnonA total of 56 posts
0: Started the Vote on Nika.
1-4: Looks for town, and supports his vote against Nika, claims Drip, Mae, and Ythan are probably town
5: Day 2; Ythan, Drip town reads. Dram, Mae, Parama, & Yos, probably town reads.
Clergyman & MaB unsure of.
Nacho's scummy with other wagon; McZ bussing; SpyreX Scum; Weaboo defending scum subtly
Post 5 seems to have some solid town reads at least
6: 6 minutes later, SpyreX, Clergyhoop, MaB, gap Nacho, McZ. in order of most scummy. quick change..
7-9: Attacks SpyreX
10: Angry about spam, waiting to see how I replace MaB, Votes ClergyHoop
11: finally taking your advice.
13-14: tries to bring Camn in
15: Great post, thinking logically and trying to find scum Giving reasons and basis for every thought, and most of his points have been proven correct so far; still voting Clergy though so not all correct.
16-17: :( Still don't get why I'd be a mastin alt; switched vote to me.
18: Thoughts on claims, prefers early claims.
19-20: questioning Drip on why I may be town, and me on my reads
22-25: asking clergy for a claim, questioning clergy. I still don't like that he wants early claims, but I did claim early so... Vote is still on me btw
27: votes SpyreX again
29: vote Dram
30: realizes that SpyreX being scum would be weird for Dram to be scum, is bothered by that realization: I like this post. especially since Dram flipped town, it lends credence towards Anon's case on SpyreX.
32: Pointed out that Dram knew Drip was town. With his SpyreX thing seems to say that neither Dram nor Clergy should be partners with him based on Spyrex's actions.: it turned out Dram did know something from his role... good call Anon
33-35: talks about lynching SpyreX, wonders where I fit in with his the new stuff to pop up in the game.
37: Talks to Starbuck, I like the advice he gave Starbuck, in fact I said much the same thing shortly after. I hadn't read Anon's post when I posted, but I found it funny that we agreed. Ythan hated it :)
38: Goes for SpyreX again, and asks KMD to reveal the case against him so he can defend himself (looking for something to defend yourself from is town IMO)
39-41: suspects Nacho confessed due to scum in his wagon. afraid a scum in his town reads (Dram and Weaboo voted in between that post and Nacho's reveal. SpyreX was already on the Wagon)
42-43: Day 4, Votes SpyreX, Town Godfather? still don't know what that role does, glad Ythan is dead (me too)
44-45: Says SpyreX is bussing, KMD and myself are town, Yos he's starting to have doubts about.
47-51: Why Spyrex is Scum, and KMD is town from slightly different interactions with Nacho.
52: talks about Yos defending SpyreX
53-55: questions SpyreX, asks for a case against him from SpyreX, says why KMD is town

I think Anon is Town. I believe that his reads were pretty right on and I see the logic behind his reasons. At no point and time does he submit a thought without a reason behind it which really supports why he is town. I also feel that his case on SpyreX deserves some listening to.

I really regret the Mae lynch. I know I argued against it, but I should have voted SpyreX or someone else and tried to get the ball moving on someone I wasn't sure was town. :(

Vote SpyreX

Why? Because ISOing Anon convinced me.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by SpyreX »

:facepalm:

And we begin again. If this is going to be the dance, I want a for mad reals reason.

I know, its a lot to ask.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:13 pm

Post by Drippereth »

SpyreX wrote::facepalm:

And we begin again. If this is going to be the dance, I want a for mad reals reason.

I know, its a lot to ask.
We already said, you're the scum who was bussing Nik.
Nikanor - camn, Anon, Drippereth, Maemuki, McZombie, CSL, Ythan, Spyrex, Parama
Everyone has flipped or been gunsmith confirmed 'cept for SPYREX, ANON, AND STARBUCK.
Anon is just a big town read, and the way Zombie voted makes her town. Who's left?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:30 pm

Post by SpyreX »

God I'm running out of energy to fight this fight I've been dealing with all game.

Zombie's vote, singular, makes starbuck town.
My being on that wagon BECAUSE YOU WERE RIGHT, makes me scum.
Anon is a town read for ???

I'm going to be V/LA so lets not do anything tech and power-wagon me. I've got a few more INTERESTING REVELATIONS before the stupid lynch comes.

After it happens, please do me a favor and look at Anon and Zombie a bit more closely.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:51 pm

Post by Drippereth »

Shall we wagon you then?

Maybe the Gods of Deadline will be kinder to the town in the next round.

vote: Spyrex
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:16 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Not sure why DGB is so positive that Nik was bussed.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:59 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Especially a late wagon bus that gains no cred because it wasn't salivating at the power lynch based on moonbeams, but the reaction from it.

Hokay - I'm going on vacation tomorrow. I will be around to check the thread some but probably NOT tomorrow.

Lets go ahead and give a brother a chance to share some thoughts and perhaps MYSTERY PRIZES before he gets lynched.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:45 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Really not clear why Mae was lynched yesterday.

Ok, so, Para and Drip are confirmed to not have a gun (which dosn't 100% prove they're town, but I kind of thought they both looked town anyway0.)

I'm also still not feeling the Spyrex wagon. My main suspects are Anon and Weaboo.

Vote:Anon
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:01 am

Post by Drippereth »

^^^

Spyrex's buddy has just spoken.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:36 am

Post by Pulindar »

Pul wrote:(Dram and Weaboo voted in between that post and Nacho's reveal. SpyreX was already on the Wagon)
what I meant to say was Dram and Weaboo voted between Nacho's one post, and his reveal. Since Dram is proven town Weaboo is one of my top suspects. I also suspected Weaboo because of his switch to Mae, which Mae pointed out.

Yos, I'm sorry to say, but after reading Anon I think you're on my list of possibles as well. Also, your last post is kind of concerning. Could you please tell me why Anon and Weaboo are scum?
I've given some small points on Weaboo here in this post, but I'm uncertain as to your position on each of them.

Anon is Town though, IMO.

Also, Anon, Weaboo, and Starbuck have not posted yet today. This doesn't mean anything to me, but I'm trying to keep tabs on it now.
"If I had to label someone as dangerous, it'd be Pulindar. I have a feeling his scum game is very similar to his town game.... What I think is dangerous about Pulindar is that his scumreads feel so liquid. He can post a wall of questions and decide he doesn't like your answer to one of them and justify a vote on you." ~ Prawneater
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:29 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Drippereth wrote:^^^

Spyrex's buddy has just spoken.
Oh, please. I know you don't believe that, dgb.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:36 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Pulindar wrote: Yos, I'm sorry to say, but after reading Anon I think you're on my list of possibles as well. Also, your last post is kind of concerning. Could you please tell me why Anon and Weaboo are scum?
A lot of it is gut. Nothing Anon has done feels like real scumhunting; it all feels like a scum pretending to scumhunt.

Besides that, Anon has done pretty much no scumhunting all game, other then tunneling on Spyrex without any good reason. At least he voted for Nik, but he never actually gave a reason for his Nik vote, and he never even mentioned Nacho.

Hey, so far 2 of my 4 main suspects this game have been confirmed scum, so I'm doing pretty good with the scumhunting, and I also helped prevent the mislynching of Demonic, who was a town power role, and most likely one the scum failed to kill earlier this game. Why, exactly, am I on your "ist of suspect"?
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:53 am

Post by Anon »

Wow. Just wow.
Yosa2 wrote:Nothing Anon has done feels like real scumhunting; it all feels like a scum pretending to scumhunt.
What gives you the impression Im "pretending" to scumhunt?
Yosa2 wrote:Besides that, Anon has done pretty much no scumhunting all game
Bullshit
, Yosarian.

Explain CLEARLY why specially my isos 5,6,16 and 45 are not pure scumhunting. You can say all the crap you want and disagree all you want but provide reasons to support your statements.
Yosa2 wrote:other then tunneling on Spyrex without any good reason.
Bullshit x2:

I have my good reasons that you still havent explained why they arent good:

I will repeat them just for your reading pleasure:

- Lack of posts, content of posts, in comparison with other games where Ive read him as town.
- Buddying to clergyhoops and attacking dramonic for both doing basically the same thing: defending nikanor in day 1. Explained in my iso 9.
- Scummy connection with flipped scum nacho explained in my iso 45.
- Freaking meta.
- And this little piece of wagon analysis:
Anon wrote: If we assume 4 scum, which is reasonable with 17 players then I think its extremely possible that there is 1-2 scum bussing and 1-2 scum out of the wagon and very likely defending Nikanor. Considering how fast the wagon went, if I had to guess, I would go with 1 scum bussing, 1 scum defending and 1 scum with no opinion.

In the lynch wagon:
camn
Anon, Drippereth
Maemuki
, McZombie,
CSL
Ythan
, Spyrex,
Parama.

Out of the lynch wagon:
Dramonic
, Weaboo,
clergyman
, kmd,
nacho
, yosa, miserableatbest.

Interestengly enough, I have a lot of reliable town reads on the lynch wagon, except by McZombie and Spyrex. And all fit in the category of the bussing scumbag for the type of posts used to vote Nikanor.
Yosa2 wrote: and he never even mentioned Nacho.
Bullshit x3:

Anon wrote:Nachomann voting camn using competing wagon ftw is scummy as hell knowing the principal wagon was on scum.
Anon wrote:Dramonic lynch is pretty non optymal even if he is scum, which honestly Im still pondering. And while not in disagreement with the Nacho tangent, I really think Spyrex has to go today.
So Yosa2, should we lynch you for bullshitting the thread with lies or you want to lrn 2 read before posting?
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:58 am

Post by Anon »

Also, Yosa2, if your case is basically fake scumhunting or lack of scumhunting, answer me one little question:

How is Spyrex better than me in the scumhunting department? Please provide quotes and number of posts comparing both players. TIA.
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:56 am

Post by Drippereth »

@Anon

We're lynching SpyreX or Yosarian. Today.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:46 am

Post by Parama »

We can't lynch both? Aww.
Honestly I'd prefer Yos over SpyreX. I could see myself building a case there more than one on SpyreX. But either is fine.
Also yes. I am being lazy today. Sorry. I just took the SAT. I am tired of thinking.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:11 am

Post by Anon »

Vote: Spyrex.

L-2.

I want to hear all these INTERESTING REVELATIONS AND MYSTERY PRIZES as soon as he gets back. I need to check what Spyextown thinks of softclaims like these.
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:15 am

Post by Drippereth »

Is it really a vacation, or a case of "a good fakeclaim takes an eternity?"
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:17 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Anon wrote:Wow. Just wow.
Yosa2 wrote:Nothing Anon has done feels like real scumhunting; it all feels like a scum pretending to scumhunt.
What gives you the impression Im "pretending" to scumhunt?
Eh. Like I said, it's gut. A bunch of your posts, specfically, feel off to me. Post 16 sounds like you're not looking for scum, you're looking for an excuse to lynch someone; it basically sounds like you don't like Pulindar's playstyle, you compare him to Mastin, and then somehow you want to lynch him. Your explanation for your pul vote in post 17 is a little better, but it still seems like a stretch.

Then, when you were attacking Clergy in your next several posts, it again dosn't look like scumhunting, because you never really made a case; instead, it just looks like you're trying to get them to claim.

I also dislike the way you were attacking Spyrex. DGB, I completly understand why she's attacking Spyrex; she's doing one of those vote analyis "there's always one scum on the wagon" things she always does, and while I've never been convinced that that actually works, I understand where she's coming from and it's why I'd expect from town DGB. You, though, I honestly don't understand why you think Spyrex is scum.

And I'm not happy with the way you voted Dramonic, WIFOM'd yourself in the next post, but kept your vote on him anyway, especally considering that scum would have had a huge motivation to try to lynch the claimed info role at that point.

Basically, there's a consistent pattern in your scumhunting all game here, and it's one I would expect from scum, not town.

Anon wrote:- Lack of posts, content of posts, in comparison with other games where Ive read him as town.
- Buddying to clergyhoops and attacking dramonic for both doing basically the same thing: defending nikanor in day 1. Explained in my iso 9.
- Scummy connection with flipped scum nacho explained in my iso 45.
- Freaking meta.
- And this little piece of wagon analysis:

Anon wrote: If we assume 4 scum, which is reasonable with 17 players then I think its extremely possible that there is 1-2 scum bussing and 1-2 scum out of the wagon and very likely defending Nikanor. Considering how fast the wagon went, if I had to guess, I would go with 1 scum bussing, 1 scum defending and 1 scum with no opinion.

In the lynch wagon:
camn
Anon, Drippereth
Maemuki
, McZombie,
CSL
Ythan
, Spyrex,
Parama.

Out of the lynch wagon:
Dramonic
, Weaboo,
clergyman
, kmd,
nacho
, yosa, miserableatbest.
Ok, that's reasonable. I really never like "wagon analysis" type stuff, I'm never been convinced that's any more reliable then, say, voodo.

Still, I really get a bad feeling from the rest of your play this game.

Yosa2 wrote: and he never even mentioned Nacho.
Bullshit x3:

Anon wrote:Nachomann voting camn using competing wagon ftw is scummy as hell knowing the principal wagon was on scum.

Eh, damn it, I thought I fixed that line of the post. Should have said "Never even mentioned Nacho during the Nacho bandwagon". And you didn't, at least not until after he claimed scum.
So Yosa2, should we lynch you for bullshitting the thread with lies or you want to lrn 2 read before posting?
(grin) Touched a nerve, huh? Awesome, now perhaps we'll get somewhere here.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”