Mini 2106 - Magia Record Fate Weave Semi-U-Pick (OVER!)

Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:22 am

Post by Evenstar »

In post 1438, Farkran wrote:Speaking about this game wagons, my concern about them is that we are mostly, if not literally only, seeing wagons driven by Severa and sheeped by bitmap and salamence, whereas the rest of the town either joins in their wagon for little reason (once again this is mainly directed at Evenstar, but occasionally TL and Chemist too), or cannot cooperate - which is bad news by itself but it's also kinda more indicative of the others being actually TOWN rather than trying to look like it.

Based on this i'm much more inclined to believe in town!kerset, town!pops and town!suji. I also believe in town!Severa though - he's the engine behind the wagons but i'm much more worried about those who sheep him blindly than severa himself.

I think salamence is more towny than bitmap - he has moments of lucidity alternating dumb posts, and i'd like to see more of those moments from him.

Alchemist, i don't know - i dislike that vote on Kerset a lot but other than that he doesn't seem scummy in this game.

V&M are not playing, they're just taking consensus scumreads and inductively scumread them while not voting anyone. This slot is scummy.

Finally Gamma Emerald is also scummy for reasons i have already explained but i'd like to hear from him more when he gets back, i'm starting to have too many scumreads in this game.

I'm happy with my current vote on bitmap right now. My lynchpool for today is {Bitmap, Evenstar, Gamma, V&M, TL}.
I have concerns regarding Kerset's slot but I'm also concerned about just how fast that wagon materialized. Unfortunately, it's damn hard to interpret because of TL's "vote your highest townread" thing. I'm side-eyeing Chemist for their vote here, actually - they ought to know better than to not check the wagon depth in a game like this with multivoting mechanics.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:24 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1434, popsofctown wrote:
I'm at 11/19 votes but I am pretty sure I am more at L-Severa
I am not going to really try to convince Severa I am not scum because old newbies + MG made that process seem futile and exhausting. It's nbd because Severa mostly does better than rand and even if this the LE lynch of this game as long as no one fakeclaims masons it will be o.k. As long as protectives is Severa
Then additionally I am not going to really try to convince people on the wagon I'm not scum because they're just sheeping Severa. So that's silly.
I will just list my reads, tomorrow at closer to literal L-1 I will claim, but tomorrow and this weekend I have stuffs so I want to post now, then I will play with you guys some other time.

Alchemist21: Alchemist has been very scummy and I don't know why Severa townreads him. Even though he is "scummy" as town he just manages to seem even scummier than that, even someone who posts with a scummy tone could at least not be on easy wagons because their mind is towny independent guesses even though they have scumshaped lips they were born with? If Severa is killed it seems dangerous to townlock alchemist. He could be town yes he has played this bad but it's not safety to look at universally scummy play and call it town because someone like didn't claim scum
Bitmap: Bitmap has felt really scummy this game, basically I have no reason not to push him besides he softed but I do think this is a game with OP magicks and runaan hurricanes and mercurial infinity edge and keeping strong role alive can be strong. I feel like he has used copying Severa in a defensive way the occludes his motives and he it's different from how he would sheep Severa if he was town. I don't think the fake desp is out of his scumrange because he had a neighborhood to feel comfortable from and play it like a game.
Chemist1422: Chemist was very towny in the first few pages but has not posted much in the last half of the game. I feel like you should really treat him like he got innocented by uncofnirmed sanity cop going through the rest of the game. I am eating some nuts. Chemist thought process is town if you reread his early post and he made post that increase his profile for no gain.
Evenstar: Evenstar displayed townie thought process in some of her early posts go backwards and time travel. She has maybe been less exciting in the recent. I also feel like I don't like the way she is on my wagon I think she wouldn't want to sheep Severa like other players and would see I am town from here. But unless it comes to PoE I would still think she is town from early good posts that seemed really town. She is much more carefree in this game than MG I am going to steal our mod's phrase and call her "carefree villager", in MG she was conscious. Wait she was town in MG. Ok still though she can't be too townie to be town? I think you should at least bring her towards LyLo.
Gamma Emerald: I still feel like Gamma Emerald is scummy. I think people are townreading him for pushing onto Severa when he would know that is hard as scum but it seemed to me like he was just trying to ~do stuff~ so it doesn't count. He hasn't posted in a while. But also the ways in which Severa told him he was being silly I felt like GE would know before being told.
Kerset: Kerset is very townie for how ke has reacted to other players even if he's not good at proactive. Many of ker posts are very brave and even if ke has never rolled scum before ker nervousness about team mafia shows ke would be less carefree here than ke has. I actually have changed my mind in liking this slot more than Evenstar, maybe more than Chemist but it is weird because Chemist is AFK.
Salamence20: Salamence has not been as fun as I hoped I would have hoped an unbanned user would be exciting. But he has been mostly townie boring. On the early pages his tone was town and the timing of when he stopped doing his own things and started sheeping Severa seemed more like townie exhaustion rather than Alchemist and Bitmap seem like they are ducking under it as a shield around their own thoughts. I really want to play with this player again in a game without Severa, although that doesn't mean I mind playing with Severa
Severa: I am "not townreading" Severa and it's possible that the way I should calibrate is that that means Severa is scum, sinc the two games where I felt that way he was scum, and in old newbies I townread him. In MG I scumread him but townread his partner but sometimes townread him and it's just like whatever I don't I don't want to think about hydras and feel like I shouldn't have too their not mafia sorry not sorry. Always remember this is a player that can convince people in LyLo that he somehow dodged all those NKs and is not scum but sometimes he is scum. But, anyways anytimes this is a special kind of player.
Sujimichi: Sujimichi's thoughts have seemed townie and he has posted a thing a townie would be thinking. There is not a lot of volume of them though. The things he does post seem easier to fake then Chemsit IMO. It look slike maybe he will be replaced? I would give his slot a small head start not a huge one. But the most important thing. Sujimichi is cute. No one should ever deny this or I will use my dead thread daykill.
TemporalLich: I feel like this players first ~8 post were extremely very extremely scummy and the next however many not so much. People are misrepping eachother calling him LHF over his recent posting being not so bad when his very early posting was so much "scum posts this and town does not post this". His later posts make you question a little bit whether he would be able to make them emotionally but with the way resignation can sometimes be freeing for scum I'm not sure that has a clearing effect.
Venus and Mars: I think the proportion of scumreads:townreads from this slot is very circumstantially suspect as Kerset hinted at at some point or maybe wasn't hinting but I am hinting right here right now right cheow. It seems like a consequence of noticing the trajectory of the town is mislynch trajectory so it's better to do townreads you can reneg on rather than scumreads that could jerk a spotlight that has been very flexible. And also I think ND usually finds something offtempo she would be upset about and I find it suprising/implausible she'd get the different read from me on how Gamma is playing. I would keep my eye here but Shiro is slowly posting more and more and she's easier to read than ND imo so there's that.

cool that is everyone i will finish my nuts then play some FE then sleeps
gn
Can you break up these paragraphs? Reading walls makes my brain hurt.
Hydra of Shiro and Nancy Drew 39
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:25 am

Post by Evenstar »

In post 1429, Severa wrote:note that i also poed an entire majority of the game on d1 (the wagon on evenstar) as town based on my analysis of how the votes were and weren't going onto even.
Yeah, this is a large part of why I'm not pushing so hard against you here. You're arrogant as fuck, but your later play in HoLaS proved that you had the actual skill to back it up. (Even though I still don't like you.)

Also, I find Severa less annoying because I'm able to file the dickishness as "part of the gimmick". Which is amusing.
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:26 am

Post by Evenstar »

And now I'm off to a lab test, see you losers later lol

#minisevera
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:33 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1438, Farkran wrote:Speaking about this game wagons, my concern about them is that we are mostly, if not literally only, seeing wagons driven by Severa and sheeped by bitmap and salamence, whereas the rest of the town either joins in their wagon for little reason (once again this is mainly directed at Evenstar, but occasionally TL and Chemist too), or cannot cooperate - which is bad news by itself but it's also kinda more indicative of the others being actually TOWN rather than trying to look like it.

Based on this i'm much more inclined to believe in town!kerset, town!pops and town!suji. I also believe in town!Severa though - he's the engine behind the wagons but i'm much more worried about those who sheep him blindly than severa himself.

I think salamence is more towny than bitmap - he has moments of lucidity alternating dumb posts, and i'd like to see more of those moments from him.

Alchemist, i don't know - i dislike that vote on Kerset a lot but other than that he doesn't seem scummy in this game.

V&M are not playing, they're just taking consensus scumreads and inductively scumread them while not voting anyone. This slot is scummy.

Finally Gamma Emerald is also scummy for reasons i have already explained but i'd like to hear from him more when he gets back, i'm starting to have too many scumreads in this game.

I'm happy with my current vote on bitmap right now. My lynchpool for today is {Bitmap, Evenstar, Gamma, V&M, TL}.
We’re not scum here and Gamma is obvtown. Why is Bitmap scum?

Are you suspicious of us because you didn’t like my analysis of your games I read? And why don’t you specifically explain to me like I’m 5, exactly how you think Gamma contradicted himself because when scum!Gamma contradicts himself, you don’t need to literally have to wrap your brain into a pretzel to see it and I’ve tried that and I still am not seeing that at all.

I would also like to hear why you’re so sure on Evenstar scum? I don’t think I’m understanding any of your reads and I’m not letting you lynch Bitmap.

~Mars
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:37 am

Post by Sujimichi »

Apologies for my absence. I have been doing holiday things and will catch up later today.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:38 am

Post by Salamence20 »

VOTE: Farkran

I CHOOSE MY OWN DESTINY
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:40 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1449, Evenstar wrote:
In post 1439, Farkran wrote:Also i think that Kerset, pops and Evenstar should vote bitmap right now.
Bit's claiming some bullshit power role; I'm willing to give the scum a night to call his bluff. So no, I won't be lynching him today, even though I think he's scum.
(Especially as I misread him badly in Heart of Light And Shadow.)
In post 1450, Evenstar wrote:

I have concerns regarding Kerset's slot but I'm also concerned about just how fast that wagon materialized. Unfortunately, it's damn hard to interpret because of TL's "vote your highest townread" thing. I'm side-eyeing Chemist for their vote here, actually - they ought to know better than to not check the wagon depth in a game like this with multivoting mechanics.
I don’t agree with her reads but I don’t understand how you don’t see a townie thought process behind them.

@Fakran

I don’t know if you’re bad town or scum here but very few of your reads are making sense to me.

~Mars
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:41 am

Post by Salamence20 »

PER

SON

AAAAAAAA

*Casts Hamaon on Farkran*
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:51 am

Post by Farkran »

It's sad that no one of you can read me at all. I'd have hoped after a few games i would have been more readable, but so far i'm getting the same movie every time.
In post 1445, Salamence20 wrote: (I'm also so confused, cause I'm pretty sure half the playerbase thinks I'm either a fucking idiot or boring, and I'm not sure why?)
That's because you are. I'm not pocketing you, i think you are playing town wrong.
In post 1445, Salamence20 wrote: He seems to confident in me being town dispite the "distancing." I think Farkran might "Know" Pops is town and is trying to get towncred.
Then why i'm wking Kerset WAY HARDER than i am wking pops if i am sure pops is town? Open your eyes please.

@V&M: do you know why your reads make sense to you? Because you're sheeping general consensus. Take a look at who you are scumreading to see that every single scumread of yours has been easily wagoned on. You're not so naive as to believe wagons against scum aren't meeting ANY resistance.

@Chemist: you do not seem blind, so i'm interested in your explanation as of why salamence conclusions make sense. Please scumcase me.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:52 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1456, Salamence20 wrote:VOTE: Farkran

I CHOOSE MY OWN DESTINY
VOTE: Fakran

I think this is a good vote. He sr Gamma and wrongly accuses him of being contradictory and his reasons for sr his PoE is making 0 sense to me. He wasn’t even remotely suspicious of me before I debunked his Gamma case and mentioned that self-meta post that he made in his newbie scumgame but not in his newbie towngame. His confidence on Kercet who has never had a scumgame is odd but his posting definitely reads as agenday to me. His Poe reads to me like he’s trying to line up mislynches. As for Pops, not opposed but I feel a lot better about this.

~M
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:54 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1439, Farkran wrote:Also i think that Kerset, pops and Evenstar should vote bitmap right now.
Bit's claiming some bullshit power role; I'm willing to give the scum a night to call his bluff. So no, I won't be lynching him today, even though I think he's scum.
Are you confident in scum!pops enough to let her flip before bitmap? Why?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:56 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1460, Venus and Mars wrote:

I CHOOSE MY OWN DESTINY

I think this is a good vote. He sr Gamma and wrongly accuses him of being contradictory and his reasons for sr his PoE is making 0 sense to me. He wasn’t even remotely suspicious of me before I debunked his Gamma case and mentioned that self-meta post that he made in his newbie scumgame but not in his newbie towngame. His confidence on Kercet who has never had a scumgame is odd but his posting definitely reads as agenday to me. His Poe reads to me like he’s trying to line up mislynches. As for Pops, not opposed but I feel a lot better about this.

~M
Yeah, ok. Once your emotional-based tunnel fades, please reread your own posts and your own scumreads, then get back to me.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:57 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1459, Farkran wrote:It's sad that no one of you can read me at all. I'd have hoped after a few games i would have been more readable, but so far i'm getting the same movie every time.
In post 1445, Salamence20 wrote: (I'm also so confused, cause I'm pretty sure half the playerbase thinks I'm either a fucking idiot or boring, and I'm not sure why?)
That's because you are. I'm not pocketing you, i think you are playing town wrong.
In post 1445, Salamence20 wrote: He seems to confident in me being town dispite the "distancing." I think Farkran might "Know" Pops is town and is trying to get towncred.
Then why i'm wking Kerset WAY HARDER than i am wking pops if i am sure pops is town? Open your eyes please.

@V&M: do you know why your reads make sense to you? Because you're sheeping general consensus. Take a look at who you are scumreading to see that every single scumread of yours has been easily wagoned on. You're not so naive as to believe wagons against scum aren't meeting ANY resistance.

@Chemist: you do not seem blind, so i'm interested in your explanation as of why salamence conclusions make sense. Please scumcase me.
I didn’t even mention any sr before now. I became suspicious of you because you kept insisting that Gamma was contradicting himself and I couldn’t/still can’t see it and I don’t understand your PoE and why we’re even in it. That’s why I said it looked to me like you were lining up mislynches.

And there was a wagon on you which fell apart iirc, so how are you defining that as not meeting resistance?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:00 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1461, Farkran wrote:
Are you confident in scum!pops enough to let her flip before bitmap? Why?
In post 1462, Farkran wrote:
In post 1460, Venus and Mars wrote:

I CHOOSE MY OWN DESTINY

~M
Yeah, ok. Once your emotional-based tunnel fades, please reread your own posts and your own scumreads, then get back to me.
Are you town or scumreading us and Even? See this is another thing that’s pinging me. Why do you put slots in your PoE then talk to them like their town?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:06 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

I’m also not liking you referring to my vote as an “emotion based tunnel”, when I have given specific reasons why I think you could be scum, so that reads like a discredit to me. Also, I was clearly trying to sort you, because your read on Gamma made absolutely no sense to me: Where are those contradictions that you kept accusing him of? I read and reread those posts you linked and didn’t see that at all, so you’re either not reading his posts correctly or outright misrepping them.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:07 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 829, Venus and Mars wrote:Still on p 23 but liking so far (in no particular order), Gamma, Even, Pops, maybe Bit? I think Severa’s reaction to people falling for his gambit looks townie.

~M
In post 1007, Venus and Mars wrote:Still haven’t completely caught up, sorry but current reads (again in no particular order) are that Bit, Gamma, Sal, TL, Severa and Chemist are all town and I think any votes on those slots are bad.
I'm referring to these two posts mainly - see how you removed pops and evenstar from there while adding Salamence, Chemist, and even TL? That's because you've been reading other people lately claiming that pops is scum, evenstar is scum, and TL is too scummy to be scum and therefore town.

You're not using your own thoughts - that's what makes you scummy.

Also you're wrong on gamma - he has been contradictory in the exchange i had with him. Check again posts and .
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:09 am

Post by Farkran »

To be more specific about my exchange with gamma:

He claimed to have a STRONG scumread of me based on how i was "appraising" salamence claim. If you read my ISO you will notice that i have never been appraising salamence at all, i was reading his fullclaim as bs and i clearly explained my thought in . Even then, none of that is solid reasoning to have a STRONG scumread of my slot at that time.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:12 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1464, Venus and Mars wrote: Are you town or scumreading us and Even? See this is another thing that’s pinging me. Why do you put slots in your PoE then talk to them like their town?
Also why WOULDN'T i be talking to my scumreads? How does this make sense to you? How do you try to gain information about your scumreads if you do not talk to them? I think i have already explained to you that general consensus is a very bad measure of players' scum equity
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:15 am

Post by Salamence20 »

It's sad that no one of you can read me at all. I'd have hoped after a few games i would have been more readable, but so far i'm getting the same movie every time.
Unremarkable statement. NAI. AtE nonetheless
That's because you are.
An idiot? or Boring?

I'm sorry I didn't have some world-crippling gambit ready at gamestart.
I'm not pocketing you, i think you are playing town wrong.
I have no idea what "Playing town wrong" means.
Cause you and Evenstar have a better relationship obviously. The town read means nothing.

P-Edit:
Shiro Drew has done more than Alchemist, but you blame them for "Not using their own thoughts" :lol:
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:16 am

Post by Evenstar »

In post 1468, Farkran wrote:
In post 1464, Venus and Mars wrote: Are you town or scumreading us and Even? See this is another thing that’s pinging me. Why do you put slots in your PoE then talk to them like their town?
Also why WOULDN'T i be talking to my scumreads? How does this make sense to you? How do you try to gain information about your scumreads if you do not talk to them? I think i have already explained to you that general consensus is a very bad measure of players' scum equity
In fact, a universal scumread on someone is often a bad sign. Either their partners are bussing them, or they're not scum.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:18 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1466, Farkran wrote:
In post 829, Venus and Mars wrote:Still on p 23 but liking so far (in no particular order), Gamma, Even, Pops, maybe Bit? I think Severa’s reaction to people falling for his gambit looks townie.

~M
In post 1007, Venus and Mars wrote:Still haven’t completely caught up, sorry but current reads (again in no particular order) are that Bit, Gamma, Sal, TL, Severa and Chemist are all town and I think any votes on those slots are bad.
I'm referring to these two posts mainly - see how you removed pops and evenstar from there while adding Salamence, Chemist, and even TL? That's because you've been reading other people lately claiming that pops is scum, evenstar is scum, and TL is too scummy to be scum and therefore town.

Also you're wrong on gamma - he has been contradictory in the exchange i had with him. Check again posts and .
And now you’re misrepping me as well. Taking someone out of my early skim on reads isn’t remotely the same thing as sr them.

When did I ever claim Pops and Even were scum? This is an outright lie. I took Even out of my town pile and then re-added her. Prove this false.

As for Pops, all I said was I wasn’t opposed because I’m not currently tr him but if I was convinced on Pops scum, I’d be voting her not you.

Also you saying I’m not “using my own thoughts” , when I clearly am, is bs. Your preferred lynch noticed that I was in fact, doing quite the opposite of that.

This is why I sr you. You’re either bad town who is misreading and shading slots with reasons that don’t make any sense or you’re scum pushing an agenda and your unwarranted confidence in that, is what I find to be scummy.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:23 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1434, popsofctown wrote: I'm at 11/19 votes but I am pretty sure I am more at L-Severa

I am not going to really try to convince Severa I am not scum because old newbies + MG made that process seem futile and exhausting. It's nbd because Severa mostly does better than rand and even if this the LE lynch of this game as long as no one fakeclaims masons it will be o.k. As long as protectives is Severa
Then additionally I am not going to really try to convince people on the wagon I'm not scum because they're just sheeping Severa. So that's silly.
I will just list my reads, tomorrow at closer to literal L-1 I will claim, but tomorrow and this weekend I have stuffs so I want to post now, then I will play with you guys some other time.

Alchemist21: Alchemist has been very scummy and I don't know why Severa townreads him. Even though he is "scummy" as town he just manages to seem even scummier than that, even someone who posts with a scummy tone could at least not be on easy wagons because their mind is towny independent guesses even though they have scumshaped lips they were born with? If Severa is killed it seems dangerous to townlock alchemist. He could be town yes he has played this bad but it's not safety to look at universally scummy play and call it town because someone like didn't claim scum

Bitmap: Bitmap has felt really scummy this game, basically I have no reason not to push him besides he softed but I do think this is a game with OP magicks and runaan hurricanes and mercurial infinity edge and keeping strong role alive can be strong. I feel like he has used copying Severa in a defensive way the occludes his motives and he it's different from how he would sheep Severa if he was town. I don't think the fake desp is out of his scumrange because he had a neighborhood to feel comfortable from and play it like a game.

Chemist1422: Chemist was very towny in the first few pages but has not posted much in the last half of the game. I feel like you should really treat him like he got innocented by uncofnirmed sanity cop going through the rest of the game. I am eating some nuts. Chemist thought process is town if you reread his early post and he made post that increase his profile for no gain.

Evenstar: Evenstar displayed townie thought process in some of her early posts go backwards and time travel. She has maybe been less exciting in the recent. I also feel like I don't like the way she is on my wagon I think she wouldn't want to sheep Severa like other players and would see I am town from here. But unless it comes to PoE I would still think she is town from early good posts that seemed really town. She is much more carefree in this game than MG I am going to steal our mod's phrase and call her "carefree villager", in MG she was conscious. Wait she was town in MG. Ok still though she can't be too townie to be town? I think you should at least bring her towards LyLo.

Gamma Emerald: I still feel like Gamma Emerald is scummy. I think people are townreading him for pushing onto Severa when he would know that is hard as scum but it seemed to me like he was just trying to ~do stuff~ so it doesn't count. He hasn't posted in a while. But also the ways in which Severa told him he was being silly I felt like GE would know before being told.

Kerset: Kerset is very townie for how ke has reacted to other players even if he's not good at proactive. Many of ker posts are very brave and even if ke has never rolled scum before ker nervousness about team mafia shows ke would be less carefree here than ke has. I actually have changed my mind in liking this slot more than Evenstar, maybe more than Chemist but it is weird because Chemist is AFK.

Salamence20: Salamence has not been as fun as I hoped I would have hoped an unbanned user would be exciting. But he has been mostly townie boring. On the early pages his tone was town and the timing of when he stopped doing his own things and started sheeping Severa seemed more like townie exhaustion rather than Alchemist and Bitmap seem like they are ducking under it as a shield around their own thoughts. I really want to play with this player again in a game without Severa, although that doesn't mean I mind playing with Severa

Severa: I am "not townreading" Severa and it's possible that the way I should calibrate is that that means Severa is scum, sinc the two games where I felt that way he was scum, and in old newbies I townread him. In MG I scumread him but townread his partner but sometimes townread him and it's just like whatever I don't I don't want to think about hydras and feel like I shouldn't have too their not mafia sorry not sorry. Always remember this is a player that can convince people in LyLo that he somehow dodged all those NKs and is not scum but sometimes he is scum. But, anyways anytimes this is a special kind of player.

Sujimichi: Sujimichi's thoughts have seemed townie and he has posted a thing a townie would be thinking. There is not a lot of volume of them though. The things he does post seem easier to fake then Chemsit IMO. It look slike maybe he will be replaced? I would give his slot a small head start not a huge one. But the most important thing. Sujimichi is cute. No one should ever deny this or I will use my dead thread daykill.

TemporalLich: I feel like this players first ~8 post were extremely very extremely scummy and the next however many not so much. People are misrepping eachother calling him LHF over his recent posting being not so bad when his very early posting was so much "scum posts this and town does not post this". His later posts make you question a little bit whether he would be able to make them emotionally but with the way resignation can sometimes be freeing for scum I'm not sure that has a clearing effect.

Venus and Mars: I think the proportion of scumreads:townreads from this slot is very circumstantially suspect as Kerset hinted at at some point or maybe wasn't hinting but I am hinting right here right now right cheow. It seems like a consequence of noticing the trajectory of the town is mislynch trajectory so it's better to do townreads you can reneg on rather than scumreads that could jerk a spotlight that has been very flexible. And also I think ND usually finds something offtempo she would be upset about and I find it suprising/implausible she'd get the different read from me on how Gamma is playing. I would keep my eye here but Shiro is slowly posting more and more and she's easier to read than ND imo so there's that.

gn
Cleaning this up for everyone. Also so I can read it myself later.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:27 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1466, Farkran wrote:

~M

Again, I still don’t see those posts Gamma made as contradictory and me reading them a thousand more times, isn’t going to change that. And you’re misrepping me here but the really scummy part, is you don’t even care.

This is why I feel really good about my vote because you’re clearly doing the exact thing to my posts as you did to Gamma’s. You’re not reading what actually is but instead forcing a very obviously false interpretation of them. And your refusal to even consider this, reads scummy to me.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:31 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1472, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 1434, popsofctown wrote: I'm at 11/19 votes but I am pretty sure I am more at L-Severa

gn
Cleaning this up for everyone. Also so I can read it myself later.
Thanks for this. While I clearly disagree with Pops on much of this, it reads more believable to me than Fakran’s.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”