fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #14850 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:06 pm

Post by Noraa »

i feel like i saw drap-johnny as the scum team pairing a couple times at least.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #14851 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:09 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 14846, Roden wrote:And if Johnny is town...why doesn't scum just leave Pooky alive to lead another mis-elim on town!Johnny? Taking Pooky into ELO after that + all of the paranoia building in the background around him would've made him the ideal scapegoat.
idk i cant answer that but i dont really think pooky dying = johnny scum. pookys reads have been largely wrong -> why would town continue to trust him. if this were a typical pooky town game, game would've ended a while ago. or the majority of the people wouldn't be voting with pooky which is why the game hasnt ended.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #14852 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:25 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 14847, butterflies wrote:Noraa, in White Flag you claimed to trust Pooky’s read on me. Why not here?
if pooky were playing his typical game, his reads wouldn't have been this bad. i started scumreading him yesterday idr if I posted about it because of his reads and apathetic behavior. even if he was town, i dont trust his reads.
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: fae/faer + she/her

Post Post #14853 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:26 pm

Post by butterflies »

In post 14848, Noraa wrote:
In post 14840, butterflies wrote:But Noraa, if you have time, please reread the gladiate. It seriously looked like your slot was getting whacked and I was totally demoralized over it. In our discord, Titus told me that she’d rather vote a tr > a no lim and I told her that I would lose complete motivation for playing in that case and would probably just prodge for the remainder of the game, which I would have because I was that strongly opposed to voting you and are you seriously going to suggest I was trying to pocket Yeet? I’ve been consistently hard tr your slot since the getgo and OtH as well. It’s all in my ISO.
Titus? Also I don't know what yeet did, but assuming they weren't a really big presence. Either way, there's more reasons to giving a town read than pocketing. If you looked so good and towny from it like you claim, wouldn't that be reason enough to do it at all? im psyching myself out about this now but i dont think me reading that is going to help. i really dont see why you town reading me and being upset over a gladiate are reason you are town. like you do this to me every game and it makes me extremely paranoid of you because i dont see the logic behind your posts and im trying my best to not be like nancy is scum for this because i know you do this as town too. if you are town, i doubt im going to have an easy time coming around to that but this is not helping and only making me extremely fucking paranoid.
Noraa, you weren’t even in the game at that point! I’ve made my case and when you do ultimately realize I’m town here, I just hope you don’t forget why.
hydra of
Flea the Magician (fae/faer)
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #14854 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:27 pm

Post by Noraa »

also to be clear because im like extremely tired right now and probably not speaking coherently, im not saying that i think johnny is town. im questioning the confidence behind an argument that doesnt make sense to me for johnny scum. pooky flip =/= johnny scum.
can johnny be scum? yes, but not for this reason.
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14855 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:28 pm

Post by butterflies »

In post 14852, Noraa wrote:
In post 14847, butterflies wrote:Noraa, in White Flag you claimed to trust Pooky’s read on me. Why not here?
if pooky were playing his typical game, his reads wouldn't have been this bad. i started scumreading him yesterday idr if I posted about it because of his reads and apathetic behavior. even if he was town, i dont trust his reads.
Who has the most motivation to nk Pooky? Sure as fuck ain’t me.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14856 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:31 pm

Post by butterflies »

In post 14854, Noraa wrote:also to be clear because im like extremely tired right now and probably not speaking coherently, im not saying that i think johnny is town. im questioning the confidence behind an argument that doesnt make sense to me for johnny scum. pooky flip =/= johnny scum.
Whatever, I won’t be at all shocked if Johnny flips scum here. I just wish I had a clue who his buddy is but hopefully I’ll be nk’d and out of this game before I have to figure that out.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
Mislim Bait
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14857 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:36 am

Post by Mislim Bait »

In post 14839, butterflies wrote:
In post 14829, JohnnyFarrar wrote:I mean I figure I'm going today, if not today then tomorrow. I don't envy my fellow townies tomorrow. I'll feel bad for all of us if it's Mislim/Roden but I just don't see it.

Pooky kill obviously implicates me and I think it points away from Noraa toward someone like BB or Butterflies. If I had my druthers it'd be Butterflies > oth > BB cuz I think scum Nancy (if she is scum) needs to be stopped sooner rather than later.

That's my 2. Here for questions.
Cool, Johnny’s scum. :]

Roden is confitown, so this is seriously bad.

Johnny also knows that this is my towngame, since I’m playing EXACTLY like I did in BOTH incarnations of that insect game.

VOTE: Johnny
In post 14840, butterflies wrote:
In post 14831, Noraa wrote:
In post 14810, butterflies wrote:
In post 14803, Noraa wrote:i dont townread anyone. being cleared is a different story. dont see any reason why you, best bird, or butterflies cant be scum. i dont see why you're town and nancy is capable of faking that read convincingly as scum. idk about best bird
Then you’re incapable of reading me. I repeat I don’t ever have a near fucking meltdown over Taly gladiate as scum and even Luke did a 180 on his sr of me after that anc Bell also hard tr me after that.

Do I also need to requote Pooky who locktowned me? He sussed me in White Flag but here, he has as lockclear. Think about that if you seriously want to solve this game.
i didnt read whatever gladiate thing happened and i think your scum game and town game are very similar or at least i cant tell the different. i cant read you and i dont like trying to read you because you get upset with me regardless of alignment unless i say you're town. i dont want to upset you but i also cant just give you a town pass when i see no reason to townread you! im sorry i cant read you but i dont see a reason you have to be town here and im not willing to read the meltdown because i will probably tr you after that but my read has zero value because i would think that regardless of your alignment because im weak to ate. what am i supposed to do???? like i cant just magically spawn a cabd brain overnight i literally dont know what you want from me. like could you be town? yeah? would i be able to tell either way? no.......
I have given lots of extemely valid reasons for my read and I’ve been hard tr your slot since even before the gladiate. I also don’t think it’s OtH either. I think Johnny probably just scumclaimed with that last post. Butter fk confitowns Roden and Johnny was in insect game like Taly yet he has a completely different read on me here, so totally not buying it and iirc, someone said that Malcolm was giving Johnny hedgey reads or something?

But Noraa, if you have time, please reread the gladiate. It seriously looked like your slot was getting whacked and I was totally demoralized over it. In our discord, Titus told me that she’d rather vote a tr > a no lim and I told her that I would lose complete motivation for playing in that case and would probably just prodge for the remainder of the game, which I would have because I was that strongly opposed to voting you and are you seriously going to suggest I was trying to pocket Yeet? I’ve been consistently hard tr your slot since the getgo and OtH as well. It’s all in my ISO.

Who the 2nd scum is, I have no clue but pretty damned sure now after that last post, one of them is probably Johnny.
In post 14844, butterflies wrote:
In post 14829, JohnnyFarrar wrote:I mean I figure I'm going today, if not today then tomorrow. I don't envy my fellow townies tomorrow. I'll feel bad for all of us if it's Mislim/Roden but I just don't see it.

Pooky kill obviously implicates me and I think it points away from Noraa toward someone like BB or Butterflies. If I had my druthers it'd be Butterflies > oth > BB cuz
I think scum Nancy (
if she is scum
) needs to be stopped sooner rather than later.

That's my 2. Here for questions.

This is a scumpost btw, Johnny clearly doesn’t care about what my alignment actually is. I would expect town!Johnny to be far more interested in actually trying to case me than arguing that I need to be stopped
IRRESPECTIVE Of MY ALIGNMENT.
In post 14856, butterflies wrote:
In post 14854, Noraa wrote:also to be clear because im like extremely tired right now and probably not speaking coherently, im not saying that i think johnny is town. im questioning the confidence behind an argument that doesnt make sense to me for johnny scum. pooky flip =/= johnny scum.
Whatever, I won’t be at all shocked if Johnny flips scum here. I just wish I had a clue who his buddy is but hopefully I’ll be nk’d and out of this game before I have to figure that out.
whats with the dissonance here
from I'M PRETTY SURE JOHNNY IS SCUM 100% to I won't be at all shocked if Johnny flips scum here.
Mislim Bait
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14858 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:45 am

Post by Mislim Bait »

I'm starting to get sick from all the omgus posts from nancy
Seems like thats their every response to a scumread on them.
I once questioned them on our pt earlier about him defending bella for Klick's TR and they did the same
Mislim Bait
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14859 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:56 am

Post by Mislim Bait »

Anyways I'm gonna make another lazy read cause why not plus my lazy read on pooky turned out to be right.
In post 8173, MalcolmTucker wrote: I think Rad maybe voted Taly when the gladiate first happened because they felt it was the only viable option for scum to pursue, even if getting rid of Ceph could potentially be advantageous. Rad then suddenly unvotes and is baffled at the idea of others wanting to kill Taly - seems they are perhaps positioning themselves as scum who sits off the vote entirely, so either way they don't look suspect when the loser of the gladiate comes back as town (presuming Taly is also town in this scenario). But then the momentum begins to shift to Ceph and it instead becomes conductive for scum to eliminate there instead.
This was one of the post from Malcolm that I SRed earlier
This is probably a TMI on Taly as they made a whole scenario where the two wagons on day 1 was T vs T to case Rad.
Mislim Bait
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14860 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:30 am

Post by Mislim Bait »

I isoed johnny for the first time in forever and honestly it looked like Malcolm tried to push that Johnny wagon on D1
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14861 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:30 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 14858, Mislim Bait wrote:I'm starting to get sick from all the omgus posts from nancy
I once questioned them on our pt earlier about him defending bella for Klick's TR and they did the same
i honestly don’t give a flying fuck anymore. And that’s not even true. Who am I currently sr rn except for Johnny?

You know what I’m really getting fucking goddamned sick of? People who are - take your pick: dense, reading comprehension challenged who won’t or are incapable of reading my posts - followed by those who think if I were actually scum here, which I’m not - that I would actually be that much of an idiot to to kill Pooky > Roden here but hey feel free to have egg on your face along with the esteemed professor who scumsided.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14862 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:39 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 14858, Mislim Bait wrote:I'm starting to get sick from all the omgus posts from nancy
Wow, you mean my not being sure on your alignment somehow makes me scumhere? Wow, you’re a freaking genius. :roll:
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14863 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:50 am

Post by butterflies »

I have shown like a gazillion plus reasons why I can’t be scum here and not one of the scumhunting gods doubting those reasons have yet not only to show those reasons invalid but to even meaningfully try to address them.

Pooky lockcleared me, so he is the absolute last player in this setup with geniuses sr me, I’d ever kill but apparently I have an absolutely shit scumgame and am suicidal scum here so I killed him.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I honestly didn’t think anyone outside of the honourary scumsiding profeser could seriously be this - I don’t even think I have the words at this point.

I don’t make half a gazillion posts clearly trying to solve this game as scum because I absolutely fucking hate doing that.

I don’t get absolutely demoralized over Taly gladiate as scum. Why the fuck would I?

Here’s a question for people who are actually paying fucking attention here? Johnny said Pooky nk points to le but he never bothered to explain why?

Why not give him shit for that? Like who gives a goddammned fuck if what he says makes not an iota pf fucking sense?

Neither does my ever being scum here but hey, don’t allow common sense to interfere wjth brilliant solve.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
Mislim Bait
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14864 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:54 am

Post by Mislim Bait »

those are some flying magic words

can I just talk to nancy from 4 years ago
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14865 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:54 am

Post by butterflies »

When people are actually reading my posts and using their heads have any serious questions for me, I’ll be back.

I’m absolutely not going to risk getting a ban to avoid being miselimed here, so will only engage with intelligent questions.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14866 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:59 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 14864, Mislim Bait wrote:those are some flying magic words

????

Are you an alt?
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
Mislim Bait
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14867 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:07 am

Post by Mislim Bait »

If you can take a chill pill and stop being passive aggressive then maybe I'd talk with you.
I never said anything about getting you eliminated I'm gonna stay logical and stick to my POE
If I was scum here and you're town I would have continued engaging with you like an asshole cause that seemed like an easy way to derail the thread.
Mislim Bait
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14868 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:08 am

Post by Mislim Bait »

In post 14866, butterflies wrote:

????

Are you an alt?
I thought it was obvious but its been 2 years since my last game
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14869 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:22 am

Post by Off The Hook »

Hi I'm kinda out of it
current thinking is it's johnny+MLB most likely
~GE
Don't get cooked, stay Off The Hook!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #14870 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 14867, Mislim Bait wrote:If you can take a chill pill and stop being passive aggressive then maybe I'd talk with you.
I never said anything about getting you eliminated I'm gonna stay logical and stick to my POE
If I was scum here and you're town I would have continued engaging with you like an asshole cause that seemed like an easy way to derail the thread.
I didn’t accuse you of being scum. You’re the one who brought up that Klick thing and at the time, I questioned that.

I do think you’re wrong and it’s Johnny. Why does town!Johnny say I need to be stopped if he’s apparently not even confidently sr me?

He isn’t trying to solve me. He said Pooky nk points to me. How? If anything, it points to the exact opposite and the fact that he says it points away from Noraa but to me, makes absolutely no sense.

If I’m scum here, I leave Pooky as a paranoia mislim. He lockcleared me, so I’d have to be absolutely suicidal scum here to kill him especially bedore a confitown mason.

I’m struggling to figure out who could be Johnny’s buddy but I do think that post of his - the one where I immediately voted him for adterwards is a scum post.

Why was CSF killed before Drap? And I obviously mean before he gamethrew with that fake guilty?

Johnny had to know that Drap never tracks him but he obviously has no way of knowing whether CSF would or not.

I’m aware that there’s still a second scum here but rn, Johnny is my most confident guess for one of the remaining scum.

Pooky wasn’t going to push me, you or Noraa or BB today. I think that much is obvious. But both BB and Pooky were going to push Johnny.

I think Pooky kill points to him because I still don’t think it’s OtH.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14871 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:24 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 14870, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 14867, Mislim Bait wrote:If you can take a chill pill and stop being passive aggressive then maybe I'd talk with you.
I didn’t accuse you of being scum. You’re the one who brought up that Klick thing and at the time, I questioned that.

I do think you’re wrong and it’s Johnny. Why does town!Johnny say I need to be stopped if he’s apparently not even confidently sr me?

He isn’t trying to solve me. He said Pooky nk points to me. How? If anything, it points to the exact opposite and the fact that he says it points away from Noraa but to me, makes absolutely no sense.

If I’m scum here, I leave Pooky as a paranoia mislim. He lockcleared me, so I’d have to be absolutely suicidal scum here to kill him especially bedore a confitown mason.

I’m struggling to figure out who could be Johnny’s buddy but I do think that post of his - the one where I immediately voted him for adterwards is a scum post.

Why was CSF killed before Drap? And I obviously mean before he gamethrew with that fake guilty?

Johnny had to know that Drap never tracks him but he obviously has no way of knowing whether CSF would or not.

I’m aware that there’s still a second scum here but rn, Johnny is my most confident guess for one of the remaining scum.

Pooky wasn’t going to push me, you or Noraa or BB today. I think that much is obvious. But both BB and Pooky were going to push Johnny.

I think Pooky kill points to him because I still don’t think it’s OtH.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14872 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:25 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 14868, Mislim Bait wrote:
In post 14866, butterflies wrote:

????

Are you an alt?
I thought it was obvious but its been 2 years since my last game
I have no idea who you are. Do you want to maybe give me a hint?
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14873 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:26 am

Post by butterflies »

I am broken and manic. I heard shit was happening too. Whuddup.

-Butterflea
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14874 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:31 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 14843, Best Bird wrote:
In post 14829, JohnnyFarrar wrote:I'll feel bad for all of us if it's Mislim/Roden but I just don't see it.

.....roden is a claimed mason who's claimed partner flipped town....so....yeah....
So first there’s this extremely suspicious take from Johhnny.

Roden is confitown due to Butter claim and flip. I’ve seen this kind of take coming far more often from scum than town. @Gamma remember Grandpa Mo in Anything Pick? Mo pfetended like dead town who was sr him could still be scum and at that point. town!Dats demanded his head.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”