Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:24 am

Post by Snix »

Yankee, unless you have a confirmed scum, claiming on any day is not advised as cop unless you are about to be lynched. And in lylo, claiming that you found an innocent when NO ONE WAS ANYWHERE CLOSE TO LYNCHING HER, does not help. We are still left with no confirmed scum, a partially confirmed townie and a claimed cop.

If Toro were cop he counter-claimed at a decent time, you can't jump on him and link him to EL because you named all 3 of the remaining town as scummy and if he were cop he'd pretty much have to counter claim.
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:43 am

Post by Toro »

Some things that I also find fishy in you Yankee.
Yankee wrote:I have read through the entire topic again, and i firmly believe that EL is a scum, although i am not too sure who his partner is. I believe his partner is snix, but i cant confirm on that. Also, it is a 66.67% voting scum out of those three so i am confident in my vote of EL
You say you firmly believe that EL is scum, yet you never ever posted a case on him explaining your reasons on why you believe he is scummy. So how could we have possibly believed your reasoning on EL being scummy.
Yankee wrote:
Unvote, Vote Toro

Was waiting to see who would claim to be the cop, now i know who is mafia. Now between EL or Snix as his partner....
(Earlier reasoning)

Okay this post is so pathetic it's not even funny, you claimed cop to see who would claim cop. So in other words Yankee, you claimed to be the cop so you can have the real cop counterclaim and then have your scumbuddy take me out at night so there's a higher chance that you give you and your partner a chance to win D3.
Sorry for the double post, but i would just like to point something out to maybe show you that i am the true cop....

Notice that right after i post that i am the cop, and tell you that Netlava is an innocent townie whom i investigated last night one of the three people i pointed out as possible mafia comes out and says that he is the TRUE cop and that he investigated someone that was "nightkilled"..... Seems odd to me that he would choose a dead person as his person he supposedly investigated....

How does that strike you as odd that I investigated Slepz? There were
logical
reasons for investigating Slepz, he was a lurker, so based on my deductions I thought he was either the doctor laying low or a scummy staying behind. What reasons did you truly have for investigating Netlava? To try and clear your scumbuddy? Why would you
not
investigate Slepz, a lurker, or the person whom you firmly believe is scum, Eldritch Lord? If you were the cop, you'd be playing pretty stupidly.
Yankee wrote:I am curious Toro, why did you "investigate" slepz? He might not have been vocal, but in my opinion he didnt seem the scummiest of all people. Where as netlava seemed very scummy yesterday, and even today really.....
Are you f**kin' kidding me!? Netlava appeared as extremely neutral so far in D2! Though I admit there was some scummy things that Netlava said on Day 1, but listen, Slepz hadn't said much, what you can't decipher through his words (since there were barely any he wrote) you can gain by investigating him. And if Netlava appeared scummy, which we both agree to some extent, we'd just go after him on Day 2!
Yankee wrote:Netlava, you should know i am the true cop since you are a townie. Why would a mafia member clear a townie by posing as a cop? Doesnt make sense..... Anyways, this should show you that toro is the obvious mafia member...
This first sentence of yours here sounds as if you're appealing to Netlava to hurry and put a vote on me so either Eldritch or Snix could then hammer and kill me, but no I've got your scummy hands right where I wanted! And there are now two scenarios that you've presented in your second sentence,
I.
That you are trying to clear your scum partner, who could be Netlava.
II.
Or that you already knew Netlava was town anyways seeing how you know who your scum partner is. I don't know how that that paragraph should show how Netlava that I'm scum.
Yankee wrote:ah ha! found another flaw in toro's accusation..... (and sorry for the triple post, just boosted on a bunch of soda and kind of hyper)...... He claims that he "tried" to investigate Slepz last night, but to my knowledge even if the person you investigate gets nightkilled you still receive a PM with that person's role. Where as Toro gives the impression that he never got a PM back.....
Like I said, I DID get a PM back, it just said something along the lines of
You attempted to investigate Slepz last night, but unfortunately he was found dead.
(Don't think you can post pms out word-by-word, just saw someone get mk'd for it) And the Ah Ha! is extremely scummy as it sees like "Ooo! Ooo!" like you've been trying to scrounge up evidence and were overly-excited that you found something.

-------------

And Netlava, I don't know exactly what your alignment is, but it'd certainly help the rest of the town know tommorow what it is by placing a vote on Yankee.
Show
Overall Record: 4-4

Scum: 3-1
Town: 1-3
Indy: 0-0
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:46 am

Post by Kdub »

Vote Count

Yankee (1)
- Toro
Snix (0)
-
Netlava (0)
-
Toro (2)
- Yankee, Netlava
Eldritch Lord (0)
-
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (2)
- Snix, Eldritch Lord

5 players alive, 3 votes needed to lynch

Deadline: October 21, ~9:00 pm Pacific

Yankee wrote:

Mod: Can we have clarification on if a Cop would receive a PM with the role of their target if their target for investigation was nightkilled?
Sorry, I can't answer this question.
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:52 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

I don't want a mislynch here, we're in LyLo, you guys need to back off your votes and calm down for a little bit to get this sorted out -- we need to work out the most logical course of action here.

I agree with Snix on this:
Snix wrote:Yankee, unless you have a confirmed scum, claiming on any day is not advised as cop unless you are about to be lynched. And in lylo, claiming that you found an innocent when NO ONE WAS ANYWHERE CLOSE TO LYNCHING HER, does not help. We are still left with no confirmed scum, a partially confirmed townie and a claimed cop.
unFoS: Netlava

FoS: Yankee
"Impatience is a great obstacle to success; he who treats everything with brusqueness gathers nothing, or only immature fruit which will never ripen."
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:03 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Toro wrote: you claimed cop to see who would claim cop. So in other words Yankee, you claimed to be the cop so you can have the real cop counterclaim and then have your scumbuddy take me out at night.
This seems a little strawmanish, but its still a very valid point.

I don't want to throw around any votes, this is our last day if we mislynch. Hohum's play Day 1 was bad, but I think that it doesn't necessarily incriminate anyone, including myself.

Yankee, I haven't seen any scumhunting from you this whole game, I'm really tempted to vote for you. But on the off-chance that Toro were scum and you were town, his partner would just be waiting to quickhammer.

If we lynch Yankee, like I think is probably the smarter move, and he flips scum, Netlava should be next. Snix has posted without hammering Toro -- meaning if one of you is scum, the other one likely is too since the remaining scum would've hammered by now.

This means that if you flip scum Yankee, Snix is cleared in my eyes and Netlava, you will be dying next. Whereas if we went with Toro and he flipped scum, we'd wind up with a position where it would be split between Snix and myself. First claimer is the better play, in my opinion.
I was premature in UnFoS'ing Netlava.

FoS: Netlava

Shouldn't have unFoS'd you, if Yankee flipped scum you would be a very viable scum partner.
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:13 am

Post by Toro »

Scumteam's Yankee & Netlava, Eldritch by not voting you're also saying that you're not hammering your scumbuddy. If you aren't partnered with Yankee, using your logic, you should vote him seeing how you say you are town.
Show

Netlava
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:08 pm

Post by Netlava »

Well, from my standpoint, it's obvious that Toro & EL are the scumteam. So nothing more to add here. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.
Netlava
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:10 pm

Post by Netlava »

Eh, I've decided that I will elaborate and post my case later. Kind of busy atm though.
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:12 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Sounds to me like it boils down to Snix's judgment on this.
"Impatience is a great obstacle to success; he who treats everything with brusqueness gathers nothing, or only immature fruit which will never ripen."
-Napoleon I
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:16 pm

Post by Toro »

Netlava wrote:Well, from my standpoint, it's obvious that Toro & EL are the scumteam. So nothing more to add here. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.
Sorry, I'm not a member of the scumteam, I just find 'em. Netlava, when you post your case, please explain why exactly are you voting for me.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:16 pm

Post by Toro »

Eldritch Lord wrote:Sounds to me like it boils down to Snix's judgment on this.
Or you...you didn't vote for Yankee.
Show

Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:20 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Toro wrote:
Eldritch Lord wrote:Sounds to me like it boils down to Snix's judgment on this.
Or you...you didn't vote for Yankee.
Well I want to hear from Snix before I do anything, he's the only one who isn't obviously incriminated by my suspicion of Yankee or Yankee's suspicion of you, which are nearly absolute.

Netlava seems like he's made his mind up, and based on meta, I doubt he'll change it.
Netlava
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:25 pm

Post by Netlava »

It's funny how the last couple of pages read like a scum quicktopic.
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:27 pm

Post by Toro »

Based on his meta? In Open 167 he was convinced I was scummy throughout the whole game until when I called him out on it when he said he "dropped his case."
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by Toro »

Netlava wrote:It's funny how the last couple of pages read like a scum quicktopic.
You mean all 7 of them? :roll:
Show

Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:35 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Netlava wrote:It's funny how the last couple of pages read like a scum quicktopic.
Waiting for Snix = Scummy Quicktopic...

On a 7 page game?

How about you get around to posting your case.
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:37 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Scratch that, just A case, ANY case.

We've got nothing from you so far Netlava.
-Napoleon I
Netlava
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by Netlava »

Toro wrote:Eldritch Lord - Have a feeling that scum wouldn't vote their own partner calling them out on rolefishing, also seems to disagree plenty with Hohum in this game so far which I don't think scum would be doing with this many players, (scum wouldn't be distancing themselves so much), so far agree with his points.
The POV of this post is that if EL were scum, he wouldn't be bussing hohum. Which is a strange POV to take.
Toro wrote:Take Netlava, he says that he could be one who would possibly hammer. So if that happened, town would probably die D1, a different townie would be offed N1, and then we'd all lynch Netlava on D2, resulting in us losing.
Uses my example, which assumes I'm town.
EL wrote: think he was using you as an example of possible town, not confirming your status as town. Toro's really the only one who's posted a big read so far this game, so I'm kind of hesitant to question him.
Defending Toro. Also, is "hesitant" to question Toro. There's no reason to be hesitant to question anything in this game.
EL wrote:I'm more suspicious of you, Netlava. [than Toro]
The "than Toro" bit is presumed, when reading this quote in context. Very curious way to put things.
Toro wrote:So I come home from work and just before I drift off to bed I read this topic, open and shut day...nice.
This is what a bluff sounds like. A real cop would be perhaps irritated and worried in this situation.
Toro wrote:What I've just quoted should be able to seal the deal, let's get this thing ready to go down D3, though the two remaining townies will be in a real tough situation.
Same as above.
Toro wrote:Scumteam's Yankee & Netlava,
Eldritch by not voting you're also saying that you're not hammering your scumbuddy.
If you aren't partnered with Yankee, using your logic, you should vote him seeing how you say you are town.
Need I say more?
Toro wrote:Or you...you didn't vote for Yankee.
Telling EL to vote for Yankee, right in the middle of the thread. (coaching) Speaking of which, notice how EL isn't voting for Yankee.
EL wrote:Netlava seems like he's made his mind up, and based on meta, I doubt he'll change it.
Telling Toro not to bother "convincing" me, right in the middle of the thread. (coaching)
Toro wrote: Based on his meta? In Open 167 he was convinced I was scummy throughout the whole game until when I called him out on it when he said he "dropped his case."
Responding to EL's post, right in the middle of the thread. (coaching)
Netlava
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:11 pm

Post by Netlava »

Also,
EL wrote:You know I love you Snix, but I can't risk losing. You really did tack on that extra vote when you were thinking Hohum was just bad town. While no one could've expected the self-hammer, if Netlava was scum, he could've hammered.
Buddying up.
Netlava
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:23 pm

Post by Netlava »

Also, EL was accusing me of "pushing" the hohum case. Funny thing is, EL was the one pushing the case.
Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:27 pm

Post by Yankee »

Toro wrote:Some things that I also find fishy in you Yankee.
Yankee wrote:I have read through the entire topic again, and i firmly believe that EL is a scum, although i am not too sure who his partner is. I believe his partner is snix, but i cant confirm on that. Also, it is a 66.67% voting scum out of those three so i am confident in my vote of EL
You say you firmly believe that EL is scum, yet you never ever posted a case on him explaining your reasons on why you believe he is scummy. So how could we have possibly believed your reasoning on EL being scummy.

I didnt have time before i had to go to work to do a detailed analysis for everyone to see on why I thought he was scummy, notice how i leave for the rest of the day not too long after that post time-wise? And i have to go to bed for early day at work tomorrow, just on for a few minutes now to reply to this accusation post. Most of my points of EL have been covered by Netlava though, but i had a few more...

Yankee wrote:
Unvote, Vote Toro

Was waiting to see who would claim to be the cop, now i know who is mafia. Now between EL or Snix as his partner....
(Earlier reasoning)

Okay this post is so pathetic it's not even funny, you claimed cop to see who would claim cop. So in other words Yankee, you claimed to be the cop so you can have the real cop counterclaim and then have your scumbuddy take me out at night so there's a higher chance that you give you and your partner a chance to win D3.

No need to be rude by calling someone pathetic. The point of the game is to have fun, and dont be so rude like hohum was. But to the point.... I didnt claim to be the cop just for that reason, but i figured someone might claim to be a cop to try and confuse the town, and then i would know for sure who the mafia was. Wasnt like I claimed to be the cop just for the reason of seeing if someone else would, i had other reasons that i dont have time to explain now.

Sorry for the double post, but i would just like to point something out to maybe show you that i am the true cop....

Notice that right after i post that i am the cop, and tell you that Netlava is an innocent townie whom i investigated last night one of the three people i pointed out as possible mafia comes out and says that he is the TRUE cop and that he investigated someone that was "nightkilled"..... Seems odd to me that he would choose a dead person as his person he supposedly investigated....

How does that strike you as odd that I investigated Slepz? There were
logical
reasons for investigating Slepz, he was a lurker, so based on my deductions I thought he was either the doctor laying low or a scummy staying behind. What reasons did you truly have for investigating Netlava? To try and clear your scumbuddy? Why would you
not
investigate Slepz, a lurker, or the person whom you firmly believe is scum, Eldritch Lord? If you were the cop, you'd be playing pretty stupidly.

Well, Slepz may have been a lurker, but there were several other people to investigate that were more scummy acting. Even in your own player analysis you post that Slepz is neutral where as you post that Snix and Netlava are suspicious. Why not investigate two people YOU considered suspicious then someone you considered neutral? And you blame me for the same thing with EL, but the thing is i was suspicious of EL in Day 1, but only now i am suspicious (more then suspicious, 95% sure). But you on the other hand on day one even claimed to be suspicious of Netlava and Snix but yet you do not investigate them? Odd. And my reasons for investigating Netlava i will post after this post....

Yankee wrote:I am curious Toro, why did you "investigate" slepz? He might not have been vocal, but in my opinion he didnt seem the scummiest of all people. Where as netlava seemed very scummy yesterday, and even today really.....
Are you f**kin' kidding me!? Netlava appeared as extremely neutral so far in D2! Though I admit there was some scummy things that Netlava said on Day 1, but listen, Slepz hadn't said much, what you can't decipher through his words (since there were barely any he wrote) you can gain by investigating him. And if Netlava appeared scummy, which we both agree to some extent, we'd just go after him on Day 2!

Read above reply. And more to come of why I investigated Netlava in next post....

Yankee wrote:Netlava, you should know i am the true cop since you are a townie. Why would a mafia member clear a townie by posing as a cop? Doesnt make sense..... Anyways, this should show you that toro is the obvious mafia member...
This first sentence of yours here sounds as if you're appealing to Netlava to hurry and put a vote on me so either Eldritch or Snix could then hammer and kill me, but no I've got your scummy hands right where I wanted! And there are now two scenarios that you've presented in your second sentence,
I.
That you are trying to clear your scum partner, who could be Netlava.
II.
Or that you already knew Netlava was town anyways seeing how you know who your scum partner is. I don't know how that that paragraph should show how Netlava that I'm scum.

You trying to tell everyone that I am appealing to Netlava to vote for you, but yet you do the same thing with EL? Interesting..... I was simply showing Netlava facts and letting him make his decision based on that. Where as you are actively trying to get EL to vote for me, and seem to be getting aggitated that he is not.... I notice you havent really mentioned anything about Snix or to Snix since we have started this whole Cop ordeal. Only one to appeal to Snix was EL i believe. Why so much attention given to get EL to vote for me and not Snix? both of their votes will be required to lynch me, shouldnt you be working on getting both of them to vote for me?

Yankee wrote:ah ha! found another flaw in toro's accusation..... (and sorry for the triple post, just boosted on a bunch of soda and kind of hyper)...... He claims that he "tried" to investigate Slepz last night, but to my knowledge even if the person you investigate gets nightkilled you still receive a PM with that person's role. Where as Toro gives the impression that he never got a PM back.....
Like I said, I DID get a PM back, it just said something along the lines of
You attempted to investigate Slepz last night, but unfortunately he was found dead.
(Don't think you can post pms out word-by-word, just saw someone get mk'd for it) And the Ah Ha! is extremely scummy as it sees like "Ooo! Ooo!" like you've been trying to scrounge up evidence and were overly-excited that you found something.

I am an easily excitable person so i dont find it odd really, nor scummy. As for the PM part, i wont comment because the only comments i can think to reply to that might come across rude....

-------------

And Netlava, I don't know exactly what your alignment is, but it'd certainly help the rest of the town know tommorow what it is by placing a vote on Yankee.

And I wouldnt bother wasting your time trying to convince Netlava to vote for me, he seems as sure as I do of your scumminess.
My replies are in
Bold
And to Snix: I hope i have convinced you of who the true mafia is, if not then i have failed to town and I am deeply sorry for starting all of this to do with the cop situation. I hope you can see through Toro's lies. I suggest that you read through both Mine and Toro's posts from the start of the game and make an analysis of your own as to who you think the TRUE cop is, and who is the mafia poser....
Town: 4-4-0

Mafia: 1-0-0
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:35 pm

Post by Snix »

Here's my problem, both Yankee and Toro seem to be bad cops, Toro had suspicions of both me and Netlava and did not follow through with an investigation. Where as Yankee claimed at a bad and also had suspicions of me day 1 and did not follow through with an investigation. Both of you are trying to appeal to my vote so certain that the other two people are scum and I'm the last town you need to convince, morso Yankee than Toro atm but yankee also pointed me out in his claim post.

So here is a breakdown:

If EL were town and Toro were scum, Toro should not counter-claim but instead let the Cop lead everyone to a mislynch.

If Yankee were Scum and EL were town, Yankee should claim cop with a guilty on EL. If Toro were cop, he should counterclaim.

If Netlava were Scum and Yankee was Cop, it couldn't happen. If Yankee was Scum, Why link himself to his scum-buddy?

If Netlava was town and Yankee was scum, Buddying up to Netlava could set up a mislynch and scum win if Yankee was called out and lynched today (We'd lose 4 people in 2 day/night cycles leaving 1 scum) EL could be a possible scum buddy in this situation.

If EL were scum and Toro was cop, Toro would be dead and we'd have lost. If Toro were scum we'd have two votes on Yankee.

If I were scum and Toro was cop, Toro would be dead. If Toro was scum EL would be dead. If Netlava was scum Toro would be dead. If Yankee was scum toro would be dead. If EL were scum Toro would be dead. If I was town we'd be stuck in this position.

So the results:

Netlava can only be scum if Yankee was scum, but it is more likely she is town. (Better chance of winning if Town see's through Yankee's claim, plus why link to your partner in case it goes wrong.)

Yankee has a good chance of being newbie scum or newbie cop, if he were cop he'd have more votes on him, IMHO. If he were scum It's more likely that he has an experianced partner, but right now that partner has to be netlava.

Toro can only be scum if me or EL are scum, although if me and Toro are scum EL would probably be dead.

EL can only be scum if Toro is scum. If both of them are scum I'm sure yankee would have more votes

I can only be scum if this game is over (Either Toro dies or EL dies {because Toro didn't counter-claim})

Netlava has to be Scum, If she's town Toro would be dead Or, if Toro was scum Yankee has to be lying and is a really bad town. I don't think scum EL would have the foresight to hold off voting Yankee until I voted, especially if his scum buddy was at L-1.

So, in conclusion
Vote: Netlava

The only way I could be wrong is if EL and Toro are scum (which I don't believe because EL may know me but I don't think he knows me that well. And if he does this game was lost from the get go)

TLDR: WALL OF TEXT!!!
Netlava
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:39 pm

Post by Netlava »

tl;dr for now, but I highly suggest refreshing a lot, because the quickhammer's coming...

Unvote plz;
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:42 pm

Post by Snix »

Netlava wrote:tl;dr for now, but I highly suggest refreshing a lot, because the quickhammer's coming...

Unvote plz;
Please do read it and defend yourself, hopefully if I'm wrong we have time to change it. The more time you waste the faster you die.

The only way I could be wrong is if EL is super insightful.

I'm not unvoting. This has come to me from hours of situational theory.
Netlava
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:46 pm

Post by Netlava »

Snix wrote:Netlava has to be Scum, If she's town Toro would be dead
I am town and Toro is scum. (I'm male, btw)
Snix wrote:Or, if Toro was scum Yankee has to be lying and is a really bad town.
If Toro is scum, Yankee cannot be lying, which means I'm confirmed town.

Return to “Completed Open Games”