Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:26 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

All the reasoning for voting so far has been terrible. Plum is overexplaining. RC is devisting from meta. These reasons suck. Rather than making up my own faulty reason to vote someone, I'm choosing to wait. You're voting me because I'm waiting for something I find scummy before I attack. Then you're just disagreeing to make it look like you're building more reasons to vote for me, which doesn't really make any sense unless you think that "the longer he waits to tell us about what he finds scummy so far, the likelier he is to be scum!". If that's your argument against me then good luck to you.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:27 pm

Deviating*
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:28 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 148, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 147, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Do you agree that posting more stuff makes you more emotionally invested in a game which makes you pay more attention and catch more things?

No.

Do you think I'm lying just for the sake of making you look bad?
To be clear: quack
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:29 pm

You are not making me look bad at all.

You are just making yourself look irrational and biased, in your own words.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:30 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

Do you think I'm lying with the intent of making you look bad?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:31 pm

I don't have suspicions yet, and you trying to attack me for anything other than my personality can only be for not attacking anyone, which I won't do until I have something more substantial than everything that was written out so far.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:35 pm

We don't have a conflict. You engaging me and asking me questions does not constitute us arguing. You can't pick a fight with someone who is not engaging back. It takes two to tango, or any other dance that requires two, a lesson you should have learned at your prom when you couldn't find a partner lol
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:35 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

Yes or no.

pedit: oh sorry I didn't realize that you weren't engaging
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:46 pm

You're trying to make me your enemy but I won't play the game as your enemy because I don't know your alignment. I don't even have a good guess yet. In the meantime, me just talking makes me look more and more townie to the players who understand the limitations of my acting and playstyle. I'm coming out the winner in our conversation that you have failed to escalate into a conflict.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:48 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 130, Vi wrote:RedCoyote. As an alternative to arguing about Mafia theory, let's work together.

Vote: Plum
(L-6)

Plum 129 wrote:The state of the game as a whole is mediocre at best, actually.
Plum 129 wrote:Now, is that scummy/alignment related even if so? Probably not enough context for me to have a solid idea at this point
Plum 129 wrote:I think the excuses are all pretty worthless.
Plum 129 wrote:So many other more useless posts here.
Plum 129 wrote:It was pretty dispiriting.
It's useless. It's *all* useless.

*nods*

UNVOTE: Vi; VOTE: Plum
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:56 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 133, Salamence20 wrote:Problem is, I dont have concrete proof in this game to prove RC scum because it is at this point gut. A personal feeling that RC is slighty off. I have no ingame expierence with RC scum, as the only time I played with RCscum was when he was in my modded game. I noticed then that it seems RC's town posting and scum posting have a very slight difference in them. What is this difference, I couldnt tell you.

This is crap, Sal.

There's no easy way for me to put this. This is genuine crap. This is weak, weak, weak sauce, friend. I'm really disappointed with this. I was expecting so much more from you if you wanted to dance with me. How can I even rebut this? "I don't have concrete proof" ... "it is gut" ... "a personal feeling that RC is slightly off" ... "I have no ingame experience with RC scum" ... "very slight difference" ... "I can't tell you".

You should unvote me and hang your head in shame until you can get your scumhunting in order. I'll gladly accept a vote from you when and if you can actually deliver it, but this is bush league and I think you know it is.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:59 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 160, RedCoyote wrote:How can I even rebut this?

Why should this matter to him?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:26 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Hey RC, cool story.

Now look at the part after that and explain why your RVS on Vi was seemingly more important than a serious vote on Plum/Kinetic.

(Really nice of you to take one part of a quote and not the rest, well done)
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:27 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 159, RedCoyote wrote:
In post 130, Vi wrote:RedCoyote. As an alternative to arguing about Mafia theory, let's work together.

Vote: Plum
(L-6)

Plum 129 wrote:The state of the game as a whole is mediocre at best, actually.
Plum 129 wrote:Now, is that scummy/alignment related even if so? Probably not enough context for me to have a solid idea at this point
Plum 129 wrote:I think the excuses are all pretty worthless.
Plum 129 wrote:So many other more useless posts here.
Plum 129 wrote:It was pretty dispiriting.
It's useless. It's *all* useless.

*nods*

UNVOTE: Vi; VOTE: Plum

Why are you sheeping your scumread?
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:37 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

In post 128, Kinetic wrote:I do not believe RC is worth 4 votes right now. Well, I don't believe he deserves more right now. I don't think he's as scummy as the vote count indicates.

Why are you worried about it, though? I mean, 4 votes at this point on Day 1 shouldn't even be 'breaking a sweat' territory for town, although it certainly might be for scum. So why is it that you seem so concerned about it?

In post 141, Vi wrote:
In post 134, Albert B. Rampage wrote:These games start out slow like a graduation dance at Plum's high school.
okay you're seriously getting frigging creepy

Indeed. Seriously creepy, and sadly nothing new for him.

In post 144, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I view creepy as a completely subjective projection that is a reflection of the insecurities of the person calling things creepy. Like you think in a predatory way which makes you project that onto other people. In reality, you're the one that has hidden agendas in your interactions and not me lol. I don't even think that way, I'm entertaining myself and getting into the groove for this game by speaking my mind. I'm posting for the sake of getting more comfortable posting.

It's such a white knight social justice warrior type of move to be calling things creepy like that as well. Like if I said to your mom some kinky stuff that would seem over the top for you but she's into way, way weirder, more extreme stuff than either of us initially predicted.

But I digress. I really have nothing to talk about because Vi's vote is superfluous and the vote on me is probably deserved given I can't find my flow yet. Still liking my vote where it is given the circumstances.

No, you are genuinely creepy, as you have been for years. I'm amazed that this site puts up with you. I almost didn't sign up for this game because you had, but then decided that I would sign up anyway on the basis that I could probably just ignore you if you confirmed into the game. Unfortunately, it hasn't turned out that way.

In post 145, Albert B. Rampage wrote:In terms of the tame things you say and write to amuse yourself, what is creepy? I just don't understand that and have seen a lot of people write that in games. "Oh no, you can't say that, it's so creepy". What does that even mean?

Are you implying I'm trying to pick up married women on mafiascum? Trying to be provocative? Making veiled threats? Does anyone feel physically unsafe?

A joke is a joke, there's nothing off the table in comedy. The same thing that makes one person cringe is the thing that makes another person laugh. Think of it. Tattoos people get with typos, jokes about taboo topics like sex and religion, people slipping and falling...the same thing that someone finds embarassing is what another finds funny. I didn't say you have to find my jokes funny, I'm really just putting an extraverted energy out in the thread to counter my natural tendency to lurk and spectate. Actively creating jokes as things cross my mind, that aren't really that extravagant to me, is conducive to posting more game related content. You write random things to unblock and gain more momentum and investment in the game, that's all there is to it.

You can't just cut the creative process by denouncing someone as having bad intentions or being a source of fear or unease, especially on behalf of somebody else. Like I said, the fact that you feel that way and have the need to express yourself on it only sheds light on the way that your brain works and how you see the world. I'm going to take a note not to censor myself here hoping that more misguided accusations come flying my way.

No, that is all BS, you are just (and still) creepy, and you do nothing to move the game forward. I get that you think you're all 'edgy' and 'cool' and whatever, but you're not. At all. Not in the slightest.

Here's an idea: how about attempting to contribute meaningfully to a game for once? I realize that this will be a new experience for you, but you might consider trying it just for once.

In post 150, Albert B. Rampage wrote:All the reasoning for voting so far has been terrible. Plum is overexplaining. RC is devisting from meta. These reasons suck. Rather than making up my own faulty reason to vote someone, I'm choosing to wait. You're voting me because I'm waiting for something I find scummy before I attack. Then you're just disagreeing to make it look like you're building more reasons to vote for me, which doesn't really make any sense unless you think that "the longer he waits to tell us about what he finds scummy so far, the likelier he is to be scum!". If that's your argument against me then good luck to you.

Personally, I am willing to vote you just to see you gone because of your extreme creepiness, coupled with your consistent lack of contribution to a game.

In post 158, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You're trying to make me your enemy but I won't play the game as your enemy because I don't know your alignment. I don't even have a good guess yet. In the meantime, me just talking makes me look more and more townie to the players who understand the limitations of my acting and playstyle. I'm coming out the winner in our conversation that you have failed to escalate into a conflict.

No, while you appear to be quite enamoured of yourself, I doubt that anyone else is; you are just (and still) creepy.

Regards,
Jazz
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:21 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

Anyone who's scumreading ABR hasn't played enough games with him.

On the other hand I like the plum wagon even though I would've preferred SK.

unvote
vote Plum
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:09 pm

Lol obviously scum.

VOTE: Jazz

There's no such thing as an objectively creepy joke.

You're clearly trying to sow chaos.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:17 pm

It's like dark comedy can be off putting to one person, but for the stand up comic that heard it all already, it's just funny.

Creepy is a word like scummy, each person has a different interpretation of it. How could an adjective so impersonal and arbitrary possibly affect me? It's not like you're saying I'm short or ugly, which are relative and personal. Creepy isn't even relative to anything, there's no scale to measure a level of creepy jokes on, some humor hits some people and other doesn't. Sometimes the attempt at being funny doesn't work at all, and that's possible too. It has nothing to do with me though, it's your perception of a joke.

Jazz, also I have no idea who you are and I don't think we've ever been in a game. I've certainly never pm'd you or anything like that because I don't even recognize you. Maybe consider asking me to change my avatar if you're disturbed by it so I can gently say no :P
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:31 pm

And what do you mean "contribute for once"? Have you read my wiki...?

Talk to my team mafia teammates or just read one of the games I was invested in.

I have a lot going for me, as I'm sure others do here, and while each person has a different reason to play, personally I need to get invested in a game before actually playing it well. Why else would I type words on a screen and put up with your abuse lol

You're simply scum. If you're not then I feel bad for you as a human being that you feel like you should put others down. I don't know who you think you are, but your opinion is unwelcome. This isn't a forum for you to advance your ideas on social dynamics lol. Well 80% you very well know this and are playing this angle as scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:51 pm

In post 164, Jazzmyn wrote:

In post 158, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You're trying to make me your enemy but I won't play the game as your enemy because I don't know your alignment. I don't even have a good guess yet. In the meantime, me just talking makes me look more and more townie to the players who understand the limitations of my acting and playstyle. I'm coming out the winner in our conversation that you have failed to escalate into a conflict.

No, while you appear to be quite enamoured of yourself, I doubt that anyone else is; you are just (and still) creepy.

Regards,
Jazz

This is genuinely a bona fide personal attack.
Mod remind Jazzmyn of the rules
. I don't want her to insult people that are more sensitive than me on this site.

I really hope this is all an act for you because you've fallen far. Stop now before you drop to Bill Cosby levels. Now see, this guy had wholesome jokes, and was nefarious and predatory. Can you tell the difference? Because you need to learn some basic life lessons if you judge people based off one joke they made trying to be funny.

I'm voting you until you die anyway, there's no reason town would want to go quote by quote and just repeat the same thing over and over and end with a personal attack "I doubt anbody would be enamored with you". That's just purposely promoting discord and negativity.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:57 pm

I will end by quoting my main man Tywin: "The lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of the sheep."

Bam. I said it, I meant it, I'm here to represent it!
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:00 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

are you done
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:09 am

Post by Vi »

That was one of the more elaborate defenses of singling people out for being female (and narrowly avoiding singling people out for being underage) that I've read in quite a while.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:13 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

But Vi, he mentioned my prom too!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:17 am

Yes, yes I did. Did you think that was funny?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”