ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Thu May 22, 2008 3:51 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Whatever. If you do not want to confront my arguments, go ahead and ignore them.

But I would like everyone to make note that Eldritch Lord admits to disregarding arguments.
HIS NAME IS SIR JEREMY WILKINS, AND THAT IS HOW YOU SHALL ADDRESS HIM!
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Thu May 22, 2008 3:56 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

I'm simply asking for repost in a clarified manner.
"Impatience is a great obstacle to success; he who treats everything with brusqueness gathers nothing, or only immature fruit which will never ripen."
-Napoleon I
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Thu May 22, 2008 3:58 pm

Post by dcorbe »

Mokina wrote:
Unvote

Okay. The random/psuedo stage is over; we probably have enough material here. I need to sit down, pour myself a cup of coffee, and read through the entire thing again.

As a reminder, the following players are still alive:

Mokina
TheSweatpantsNinja
Iron Man
ZombieSlayer54
DarlaBlueEyes
Eldritch Lord
Snix
dcorbe
sideney
donkeyz12212
mike-zim
Lowell

As mentioned earlier, lurkers scare me to no end. Just from first impressions, I've got my eye on Lowell, Darla, and mike-zim on that count. I'll list my suspicions in a bit and I suggest others do the same. Perhaps someone will stand out.
Seriously, wouldn't it have been easier for you to say "everyone is alive?" :lol:
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Thu May 22, 2008 4:00 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

I had my posts as clarified as they needed to be.

If you did not try to counter them then, I do not see why you would try to counter them now.
HIS NAME IS SIR JEREMY WILKINS, AND THAT IS HOW YOU SHALL ADDRESS HIM!
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Thu May 22, 2008 4:04 pm

Post by dcorbe »

Snix wrote: @Dcorbe

Uhm.. my aggressors at that point were two band wagoners who had as of yet posted no mind of their own. While I had already explained, and for my purposes, won with my own.

Our attentions should be more focussed on people who actually deserve it though.
Your current aggressors are fairly active posters who have yet to back their votes out. This is going to look to others in the group like a good reason to continue pushing your wagon. If I were you I'd take a little bit of time to go back through the thread so far and reorganize your thoughts into one clear and concise post making sure to touch on every point made thus far in support of your wagon.
Mokina
Mokina
It's a Trap!
Mokina
It's a Trap!
It's a Trap!

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Thu May 22, 2008 4:21 pm

Post by Mokina »

dcorbe wrote:Seriously, wouldn't it have been easier for you to say "everyone is alive?" :lol:
Not sure if it's the same for everyone else, but I probably would have forgotten about Sidney if it weren't for the list. There's something to be said for putting everybody on the table.
"Truth is beautiful, without doubt; but so are lies."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Thu May 22, 2008 4:25 pm

Post by dcorbe »

I think we need the mod to prod her
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Thu May 22, 2008 9:25 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

I dont see why I am considered a lurker when I informed you all I would be VLA till Wednesday (which is now over)

I am not feeling well this week so my posting is lessened. Apologies If I am being a hindrance.
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Thu May 22, 2008 9:38 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

ert scratch that, Rereads do offer great help Mokina. ^^

Either way I am not cool with a Snix wagon today. I am not convinced and I think its too fast if anyone even considered hammering or L-1ing him.

I see that we have soem MafiaVirgins in here too, which makes this a bit more difficult, but it also makes it fun.

The thought of a EL/ZS alignment did briefly cross my mind, that they could keep us all fooled, but I am doubtful.

I am still the most Suspicious of EL for accusing ZS of emotion posting (which he has been doing) when the first 2 pages or so are littered with emotion replies from EL.

Anyways I need some rest and some Pepto Bismol :p

Will post more tomorrow.
Show
you done goofed.

Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Fri May 23, 2008 1:53 am

Post by Elmo »

Day 1, Vote Count #3

Snix (4) <- TheSweatpantsNinja, Lowell, donkeyz12212, dcorbe
Eldritch Lord (2) <- DarlaBlueEyes, ZombieSlayer54
Lowell (2) <- Eldritch Lord, Snix

Not voting: sideney, mike-zim, Iron Man, Mokina.
With 12 alive, it's 7 to lynch.
Mokina wrote:...otherwise it doesn't count. Mods are fairly particular about formatting.
She speaks the truth, Mike.

Eldritch, Zombie: Keep it civil. Attacking a person's viewpoint, actions or opinions is fine; excessive ad hom is basically verbal abuse, and is Not Fine in an environment where people are just trying to have fun. If anyone's not comfortable with what's happening in-thread at any point, I encourage you to PM me.
Succinctness is pro-town.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
mike-zim
mike-zim
Townie
mike-zim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Fri May 23, 2008 5:34 am

Post by mike-zim »

[/b]vote: Eldritch[/b]
mike-zim
mike-zim
Townie
mike-zim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Fri May 23, 2008 5:36 am

Post by mike-zim »

vote:Eldritch

I will get the hang of this eventually
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Fri May 23, 2008 6:02 am

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

ZS, when you say something like this:
zs wrote: There are other reasons. His /b/tard-ness just solidifies them.
That directly contradicts this:
zs wrote: I would never vote someone just because I did not like them.
But that's not even the point I'm trying to make. All your yelling in your posts detracts from whatever logical point you're making. I've read your posts, and all I see is "EL IZ SCUM SCUM SCUM." So calm down, and give us a rational argument. And when you complain about el not responding, I sympathize with el, because if it were directed at me, I wouldn't know what I was supposed to be responding to either.

Although I'm tired of snix pretending that I'm a mindless bandwagoner, and that he's already won the thread, I'm beginning to sour on his wagon.

Unvote, vote donkeyz.

You were last seen hopping on the snix wagon. How are you feeling about that?
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Fri May 23, 2008 10:06 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

If ZS is scum he is the worst scum ever because he is drawing a TON of attention to himself, I just don't get any scum vibes from him, nervous townie? maybe. Nervous PR? Probably. Scum? Doubtful.

I mean I can see some odd behavior but to me its just too much to be scum, unless, he is the worst scum ever.

snix I just don't see it, I think he is probably vanilla and made a few slips that got the the bandwagon on him, I am not against voting for him but nothing so far has convinced me.

so with current votes I am looking at

Snix (3) Lowell, donkeyz12212, dcorbe
EL (3) DBE, ZS, Mike
Lowell (2) EL Snix
Donkeyz (1) SPN

both EL and Snix are at L-4 so its pretty safe right now.

I will say I am seeing some suspicious signs from Donkeyz as well, but I am not ready to take my vote off EL yet, I want to see what pressure will do to him, and how he will convince me otherwise.
Show
you done goofed.

Mokina
Mokina
It's a Trap!
Mokina
It's a Trap!
It's a Trap!

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Fri May 23, 2008 10:35 am

Post by Mokina »

FoS: sideney
for lurking. You mentioned in an earlier (page 4) post that you would evaluate EL and TSN and choose one to vote for, but I haven't seen a contribution since.

TSN looks very protown. He changes his vote a lot, but he's not a bandwagoner. He's simply trying to put pressure on each individual in turn. I personally shy away from that strategy, but it keeps the scum on their toes and that's good for townies.

I'm going to have to agree with DarlaBlueEyes here and say that ZS looks too obvious to be scum. Obviously this treads close to the realm of WIFOM, but he simply needs to lay off the
ad hominem
and be clearer with his logic. I don't think he's scummy, he's just approaching EL from the wrong angle.

I'm slightly suspicious of Snix right now, but not enough to warrant a vote. Same goes for EL. Their initial argument was heated and went on for longer than it should have. Snix still looks scummy for speed-voting EL. On the other hand, Eldritch didn't handle it very well and he certainly hasn't been scumhunting. Despite their respective high post counts, I'm not sure how much they have actually contributed to the town.

I'm done giving EL a break because he's new. I will explain new concepts to him if he asks, but from this point on I'm treating him with the same scrutiny as anyone else.

Personally, Lowell scares me the most. He's active, for the most part, but his posts are typically one-liners which do nothing to further the town's aims. I'm concerned about joining EL and Snix's wagon, since I find both of them mildly scummy, but they have a point.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Fri May 23, 2008 11:25 am

Post by Snix »

At TSN, you hadn't given me any indication otherwise.

At Mokina, my vote on him started as random and I just didn't take it away based on the way he reacted to your vote.
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Fri May 23, 2008 11:41 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

It's odd how everyone says Lowell is extremely suspicious, but refuses to cast a vote in his direction...

Post count and content so far has been extremely low. Extreme lurking and when he does pop up its to bandwagon without explanation. Darla, there is nothing to react to. I am holding fast to my position that your vote is baseless--I've given up trying to convince you otherwise, those who are persuadable will be persuaded. My focus right now isn't on that--its on Lowell who has yet to post in response to my concerns.
"Impatience is a great obstacle to success; he who treats everything with brusqueness gathers nothing, or only immature fruit which will never ripen."
-Napoleon I
Mokina
Mokina
It's a Trap!
Mokina
It's a Trap!
It's a Trap!

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Fri May 23, 2008 11:49 am

Post by Mokina »

I'm sold.

Vote: Lowell

At the very least a wagon will get him talking again.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
donkeyz12212
donkeyz12212
Goon
donkeyz12212
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Fri May 23, 2008 2:47 pm

Post by donkeyz12212 »

I have been overwhelmed with work as of late and haven't had a chance to reply or respond to the games I am in. I owe the host and the players an apology for sure.

I would ask for a replacement, but I just asked to be replaced in another game so it should limit the games I am able to focus on.

Sweatpants

Right, I was the third on the bandwagon on Snix. When he questioned me, what I was doing by putting pressure on Mokina, I was confused as to why he found my action scummy. Eventually he was called out by other players and his response was lackluster so I just put a vote on him to put pressure as I did with Mokina.

I assume this is what Darla is doing to me now;

I will say I am seeing some suspicious signs from Donkeyz as well, but I am not ready to take my vote off EL yet, I want to see what pressure will do to him, and how he will convince me otherwise.

1. Please indicate what signs you are seeing from me. Is it because I'm lurking, fine. I am lurking simply because I haven't had time.

2. But you noted "signS" with an s. That means its plural. What other signs has there been that has shown some suspicions.

In regards to the Lowell bandwagon, I'm not completely sure I understand it. It was started by Eldritch who a lot of people were suspicious of and apparently made a faulty case on Snix?

Mokina defends Eldritch and his pro-town behavior, causing people to suspect that they are scum buddies.

As I learn in my other game, looking for scum buddies is not the way to go but instead look for individual actions that make someone a scum. I think there were a couple of posts dedicated to quesitoning Mokina's defense.

I don't know if my case on Snix is as strong as it was before so I will just
unvote

I can't vote Lowell without a clear head and conscience of what is going on.
Citizen Win: 2 out of 3
Mafia Win: 1 out of 1
donkeyz12212
donkeyz12212
Goon
donkeyz12212
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Fri May 23, 2008 2:48 pm

Post by donkeyz12212 »

UNVOTE

There we go.
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Fri May 23, 2008 3:05 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Donkeyz, what do you need to know about Lowell's actions before you feel a vote is justifiable?

Just curious, there may be something I have overlooked that clears his name.
-Napoleon I
donkeyz12212
donkeyz12212
Goon
donkeyz12212
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Fri May 23, 2008 3:14 pm

Post by donkeyz12212 »

I just went back and read all of Lowell's posts - 8 posts total.

He gives a bunch of one-liners like someone indicated earlier..

Post #1 - Random vote for TSN

Post #2 - Random post

Post #3 - Vote because Mokina corrected him

Post #4 - Vote Snix to support Eldritch ideas

Post #5 - Desire to keep talkative newbies alive i.e. Eldritch

Post #6 - Insistence to keep talkers alive

Post #7 - Goes back on what he says. Wants Snix and Eldritch gone because they are annoying

Post #8 - "wants a drink" - random post

All of these are one liners pretty much. To me, these don't seem like suspicious posts. These seem more like redundant posts which really doesn't show any signs of scum searching or desire to play the game. I don't really find him suspicious, just rather not contributing.

So I don't know what the case against him is if we only have like these 8 posts to judge lol. I don't find anything substantial in em but its more because he doesn't seem dedicated at the moment or interested.

Just my opinion
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Fri May 23, 2008 3:23 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Voting for him will force him out of these one-liners and lurking. These non-contributions just make it easier for mafia to deceive others, the town needs every eye it can get on the lookout for mafia.

The fact that we have so little to judge is the reason we want to call him out.
-Napoleon I
Mokina
Mokina
It's a Trap!
Mokina
It's a Trap!
It's a Trap!

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Fri May 23, 2008 4:47 pm

Post by Mokina »

Eldritch Lord wrote:Voting for him will force him out of these one-liners and lurking. These non-contributions just make it easier for mafia to deceive others, the town needs every eye it can get on the lookout for mafia.

The fact that we have so little to judge is the reason we want to call him out.
QFT. I don't find Lowell so much antitown as lacking in protown motivation. Time will tell.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Fri May 23, 2008 5:44 pm

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

darla wrote: If ZS is scum he is the worst scum ever because he is drawing a TON of attention to himself, I just don't get any scum vibes from him, nervous townie? maybe. Nervous PR? Probably. Scum? Doubtful.
I agree. I don't think he's scum, I think his emotional, angry, style is detracting from his ability to be effectively protown.

And good luck pressuring lowell. Its been tried.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”