DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:04 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1474, Glitch wrote:Would scumNoraa treat TS this way?
Take away all the unctuous grovelling, what you have left is a player that declares renouncing all responsibility for her reads, her play, and her votes, and putting it all in the hands of another player that she swears is town.

Only scum is ever this certain another player is town.

A player whose scumread she might fear.

Furthermore, how can one find Noraa's votes scummy without finding Tayl0r's votes scummy, since Noraa's votes are completely dependent on Tayl0r's?

If Tayl0r makes a bad vote, a bad move, who do you punish? Certainly not Noraa, she's just copying.

You'd have to punish Tayl0r, who would be the townie, and spare Noraa, who would be the scum.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:04 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1200, Glitch wrote:Do we have reason to believe that the 3 people we were forced to choose from for yesterday's elimination were all 3 town? I would be surprised if this setup forces our hand like that meaning, I expect there to be 1 scum in Nosferatu vs Goofball. I get town vibes off Goofball but haven't read anything of Nos yet.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:05 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1500, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1474, Glitch wrote:Would scumNoraa treat TS this way?
Take away all the unctuous grovelling, what you have left is a player that declares renouncing all responsibility for her reads, her play, and her votes, and putting it all in the hands of another player that she swears is town.

Only scum is ever this certain another player is town.

A player whose scumread she might fear.

Furthermore, how can one find Noraa's votes scummy without finding Tayl0r's votes scummy, since Noraa's votes are completely dependent on Tayl0r's?

If Tayl0r makes a bad vote, a bad move, who do you punish? Certainly not Noraa, she's just copying.

You'd have to punish Tayl0r, who would be the townie, and spare Noraa, who would be the scum.
if anything Taylor is the one swearing im town most confidently. get ur facts right lel.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:06 am

Post by Glitch »

Taylor kept pinging me in the back and forth with Titus and how she handled that but going back and forth with her now she is giving me mixed vibes that make my gears turn a lot.

Also 1500 is very convincing and every post Noraa makes makes me more willing to vote there. I'll join.

VOTE: Noraa
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:08 am

My working hypotheses are as follows:

[1] shellyc chose the 3 players that gladiated, and she chose players from her wagon, naturally.
[2] the gladiators were selected from fixed positions on the wagon, first (Nos), middle (me), and last (PlusJOYED).

Look at the final wagon:
shellyc (8)
Nosferatu
; EddieFenix; Pickaxe Pete;Titus;
DrippingGoofball
; Battle Mage; Fidget;
PlusJOYED
;
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:09 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1504, DrippingGoofball wrote:My working hypotheses are as follows:

[1] shellyc chose the 3 players that gladiated, and she chose players from her wagon, naturally.
[2] the gladiators were selected from fixed positions on the wagon, first (Nos), middle (me), and last (PlusJOYED).

Look at the final wagon:
shellyc (8)
Nosferatu
DrippingGoofball
; Battle Mage; Fidget;
PlusJOYED
;
Or scums chose it and decided to do it this way so that they could blame it on shelly
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:10 am

Actually I can't count, so forget hypothesis [2] :oops:

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:10 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1503, Glitch wrote:Taylor kept pinging me in the back and forth with Titus and how she handled that but going back and forth with her now she is giving me mixed vibes that make my gears turn a lot.

Also 1500 is very convincing and every post Noraa makes makes me more willing to vote there. I'll join.

nice OMGUS
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:12 am

In post 1505, Noraa wrote: Or scums chose it and decided to do it this way so that they could blame it on shelly
Tell me more about what scums were thinking.

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:14 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1508, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1505, Noraa wrote: Or scums chose it and decided to do it this way so that they could blame it on shelly
Tell me more about what scums were thinking.
I just called u scum and u turn around and say "no u"
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:19 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1507, Noraa wrote:
In post 1503, Glitch wrote:Taylor kept pinging me in the back and forth with Titus and how she handled that but going back and forth with her now she is giving me mixed vibes that make my gears turn a lot.

nice OMGUS
It's childish to think that anytime someone votes someone who recently voted for them, is pulling an OMGUS. Perhaps if you'd like to examine my posts and make an actual argument against me, we could dialogue.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 1504, DrippingGoofball wrote:[1] shellyc chose the 3 players that gladiated, and she chose players from her wagon, naturally.

Look at the final wagon:
shellyc (8)
Nosferatu
DrippingGoofball
; Battle Mage; Fidget;
PlusJOYED
;
This feels like it should be right. But.. why didn't she include Pete?
In post 607, shellyc wrote:it's clear that pickaxe is scum, joyed is bussing them with a vote that isn't furthering anything

the wagon falling apart and very quickly going back to me is clear that I am green and they are red. BM comes in saying "meta incriminates me" and bam, all the scum pile on me the lynchbait
And you, DPG. She never even said your name in her ISO. Plus makes total sense, but why you and Nos over Pete?
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Fidget »

Oh nvm shellyc said your name once but not really in a negative way
In post 491, shellyc wrote:fidget is a gut TR (but might have me pocketed) and titus' VCA attempt is *wrong* but still an attempt so +townpoints

dripping goofball currently voteparking on me which is bleh but their entrance seemed pretty town
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:55 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 1501, Glitch wrote:
In post 1200, Glitch wrote:Do we have reason to believe that the 3 people we were forced to choose from for yesterday's elimination were all 3 town? I would be surprised if this setup forces our hand like that meaning, I expect there to be 1 scum in Nosferatu vs Goofball. I get town vibes off Goofball but haven't read anything of Nos yet.
Okay. So on day 1, we voted to sent off shelly to the trial. We don't really know what that means, but it's a difficult challenge that affects the game in some way. She can get results ranging from horrible -> pass -> perfect

We have no guarantee that all 3 in the gladiate were town. Personally I think it was probably determined by how well shelly did in the trial. A pass would place one scum in the gladiate, probably. A perfect would make shelly's win condition activate.

I'm interested in voting for Nosferatu because the gladiate has been dropped as a subject today, and there is a nonzero to decent chance there was a scum inside. I don't think it's DGB. There is no reason to think Nosferatu is town, and yet he's being completely ignored in favour of Eddie/Marashu.

Granted, Nos just has no content whereas Eddie for example has questionable content. Ugh.
Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

Look content!

Meanwhile Marashu's not posted for 50 hours. Maybe a flake there. Maybe Titus is onto something I guess.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Marashu »

@Titus You keep saying I'm not making content. I feel like I have been. Help convince me you aren't scum looking for low-hanging fruit to send to trial. What do you want to know?
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by Marashu »

In post 1514, Pickaxe Pete wrote:Look content!

Meanwhile Marashu's not posted for 50 hours. Maybe a flake there. Maybe Titus is onto something I guess.
Thanksgiving took more out of me than expected. :V
Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

I don't know how shelly didn't pick me if she selected the gladiate participants. That's my hangup on that. Regardless, DGB, what would be the significance of shelly selecting them? To me that means she must have won her trial and therefore got to choose her biggest scumspects. Which brings me back to why wouldn't she have chosen me.

I'm with fidget on this maybe. I keep bouncing back and forth between whether we should be focused on the 2 who were in the gladiate and the full roster. If we're to be focused on the two, I'm back to where I was earlier in the phase, reluctantly voting dgb. But the longer we go and closer we approach deadline, I would vote nosferatu.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1515, Marashu wrote:@Titus You keep saying I'm not making content. I feel like I have been. Help convince me you aren't scum looking for low-hanging fruit to send to trial. What do you want to know?
Your reads. Why can't I find them in your ISO? What are you doing to progress the game other than sheep and sulk away?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

That's a true beetlejuice.
Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

In post 1519, Pickaxe Pete wrote:That's a true beetlejuice.
By Marashu.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:23 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1499, Glitch wrote:
In post 1486, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1485, Glitch wrote:
In post 1444, Tayl0r Swift wrote:im happy to consider titus' supposed argument. she just hasnt presented one.
VOTE: Taylor Swift
If you can't see Titus's arguments as clear as they have been I just really believe you're making a stretch only scum would. It's believable enough to have a bad reason to vote for a townie slot. But it's not so wild and out there that you can't pull it off.
huh? im not the only one who hasnt understood her argument. can you explain it?
Her argument basically says:

If we take pressure off of lurkers, it discourages scum from creating content. Therefore we should push lurkers. Then she pushed a lurker and you said she did it without valid reason. She had already explained it.
the question was not why push a lurker but why push *that* lurker. why not one of the other inactive slots? why didnt she push nos with me on day 1 or two?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1521, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1499, Glitch wrote:
In post 1486, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1485, Glitch wrote:
In post 1444, Tayl0r Swift wrote:im happy to consider titus' supposed argument. she just hasnt presented one.
VOTE: Taylor Swift
If you can't see Titus's arguments as clear as they have been I just really believe you're making a stretch only scum would. It's believable enough to have a bad reason to vote for a townie slot. But it's not so wild and out there that you can't pull it off.
huh? im not the only one who hasnt understood her argument. can you explain it?
Her argument basically says:

If we take pressure off of lurkers, it discourages scum from creating content. Therefore we should push lurkers. Then she pushed a lurker and you said she did it without valid reason. She had already explained it.
the question was not why push a lurker but why push *that* lurker. why not one of the other inactive slots? why didnt she push nos with me on day 1 or two?
Nos didn't qualify as a lurker. In my mind, he still doesn't. Meanwhile, I scumread Marashu. So why wouldn't I push there? Speaking of which, Mara's back. Let's see if he makes any content that lets us sort him or whether he just whines.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by Titus »

Push scumreads then lurkers. Scumreads on lurkers well... push those, particularly if town is in bad shape.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by Marashu »

I'm still suspicious of the Glitch/Eddie slot, though I actually agree with his read on you. Noraa's recent posts have given me pause, so I think I want to ISO that slot soon. I don't really remember anything townie from Pete or Vecna.
Tayl0r and Fidget feel like town to me, and you're probably town as well. I have a hard time reading DGB. I keep going back and forth on Nos.

Could someone explain to me the case on gypyx? It seems like a lot of people are shading this slot and I don't know why.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”