Mini 2287: AB:LoAF (Postgame)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:41 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1498, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: I only confirm NM alignment. I will not talk about his role. Make whatever you want with it.
In post 1494, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1461, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: did you even read my posts
Yes that's why I changed my mind.
Care to elaborate?
I re-read pirate faction desc and realized they can be useful for town, esp in a role madness game.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:45 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

oh I read that totally wrong first time. carry on
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:51 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1499, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1497, Gimli wrote:
In post 1495, KittyTacky wrote: Then why the hell did NM pass hail... I am confused.

VOTE: Drew

If this is town I'm shooting NM for being an "allied" groupscum who faked a guilty on a townie.
so I have an unfortunate lean rn, that KT is actual groupscum and is posturing to line up kills outside of his team.
I'm leashed.

If town has any objections to me doing this, then say it.

As it is I think you're scared scum trying to shade me, a PR with the ability to kill scum, to discredit me.
you want to kill NM, a claimed pirate. if I'm true groupscum I'm fine with letting you do that.

is that not an easy read? that the person suspecting our vig the most, when the vig is aiming at 'benign third party that steals scum powers', isn't the scum?

if we're gonna flip dr drew, and I'm not against that, we are NOT doing it because of NM, nor are we punishing NM for 'scumsiding'.
NOT_MAFIA DOESNT KNOW WHO THE SCUM ARE
. he scumsides cause he is a troll, he'd do the same things if he was town. we just lost a game where he hammered everyone's top townread with an ability the scum team gave him, and he said to me and I quote "I'd do it again". the scum team said in dead chat that they gave the ability to NM cause they thought he'd kill town, 'and he did'.

so if there's one thing you are not doing in this game, is killing NM just because he trolled. we know his alignment! we don't waste shots on him or on kyoko, and we do not eliminate anyone because he says he has a cop check on them, on a game where that is unlikely!

pay attention to the game man.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:11 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1479, Gimli wrote: all we have to do now is find the two townies in (aisa, KT, herta, kuzu, dr drew) for the win. I'll try some ISOs in a bit.
that's very hard, you're all very scummy. I'm townreading aisa but any reasonable scum can post like she is posting, so I can't get her out of a POE.

I don't know if I can progress much further with this game like this.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:16 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1040, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1039, Herta wrote: Yes that is correct, Drew. There is a definite difference in how I'm approaching this. That game was a lot easier to grasp.

____<<<

Kokichi, I have nothing to offer you on that. I dont know why you are blank to me. I earlier had typed out that reading your posts was like looking into a void, but i thought it sounded insulting and i didnt want to sound like that. But thats what it feels like to me.

And Drew both of us really needed to solve just two people, and it was 90% apparent how it was going to resolve. It was just an easier game, and, protecting against that 10% was a luxury that could be had.
I am talking about before we got in the dungeon(now that sounds weird out of context haha).

On Day 1 when trying to sort everyone, you were way more engaged then now. And yes that game was a bit more straightforward, but seems like more reason to be more explicit here if you have town intentions.

Just like KT, both of you seem like like you afraid to commit, and are coasting under the guise of 'I am bad player' or 'this is a harder game to solve'.
I should quote this to point out to a fine Dr Drew post! this is townier than what Herta has produced all game.

which sort of brings me to the kuzu/KT/herta team I guessed previously.

I think aisa does not towncase dr drew as scum unless they're SvS.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:21 am

Post by Gimli »

I want to flip herta and then eliminate kuzu.

if herta is town, then I'm way offbase and I think killing drew and, if drew is scum, eliminating me on d3 for scumsiding works. we'd just change the order of events. but as it is I feel like I should be whiteknighting drew and aisa. those are the wrong flips. herta is the best flip.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:26 am

Post by Gimli »

I should note that I have no idea how to properly read gamma (kuzu) and have failed everytime. but the way she is scumsiding in this game is blatant if herta is scum. and her progression on kyoko does not make any sense still, none of them.
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:31 am

Post by Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu »

In post 1437, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1430, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote: Marashu
Not_Mafia
Gimli
Enchant
Doctor Drew

These are the names that I am fine if they get voted out
I almost left myself in but decided I don’t think being voted out is wise given the presumable deficit of town members if there are 2 groupscum factions. I still won’t throw a fit if I do get voted out though, I mostly do that if I feel like I’m getting targeted for personal reasons or no reason at all.
You’ll also note Marashu is in there; I honestly don’t see why he isn’t in the discussion as a possible suspect.
This seems a bit of a hodge podge, covering people who have had real heat and the threat of elim(myself and NM), those who seem to be mainly town read(Mara, Gimli), and for good measure someone somewhat null(enchant).

This comes off very lazy, especially with no real reasoning for Gimli and Mara.....you mention you don't get their town read, well......tell us why?

And feels like you are offering yourself up for elim? Am I interpreting that incorrectly? Seems a bit 'woe is me'.
They kinda are a hodgepodge, as I simply took out the names I wasn’t interested in voting out.
Also, probably take out NM, but I do think it might be useful to flip one of NM/Kyoko to confirm their alignment.
"I'm used to being mistrusted... Do what you will..."
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:33 am

In post 1505, Gimli wrote: I want to flip herta and then eliminate kuzu.

if herta is town, then I'm way offbase and I think killing drew and, if drew is scum, eliminating me on d3 for scumsiding works. we'd just change the order of events. but as it is I feel like I should be whiteknighting drew and aisa. those are the wrong flips. herta is the best flip.
Gimli/Drew/Aisa?
Is my guess for who is scum here. I wasn’t entirely on-track last time I posted a thing like this but I wasn’t all-wrong either.
VOTE: Doctor Drew
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:36 am

I feel like Gimli’s entire strategy here is take take the focus off of legitimate suspects like Drew and Aisa and put it on town players.
We are not flipping Herta today. Either vote me out or vote in my PoE.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:37 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

for the record, the fact we're pirates is easily confirmable when people get vandalized and we get to use their roles combined with my friendly neighbor

You don't have to kill us for that reason.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:37 am

Post by Gimli »

that's fine. we're on opposite spectrums of the game.

we have to make sure we win even if we're TvT. if it's drew and aisa, then it is also herta.
after my green flip, you always eliminate herta next
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:38 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1509, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote: I feel like Gimli’s entire strategy here is take take the focus off of legitimate suspects like Drew and Aisa and put it on town players.
why is herta town
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:38 am

By the way I never said I thought marashu was suspicious. Just that he felt under-discussed. It seems like we’ve all just kinda written him off collectively.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:38 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

vanalized omg the autocorrect
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:39 am

Post by Gimli »

herta can be scum with drew. that towny post drew is writing to her could be SvS distancing.

I'm pointing at the appropriate things so you don't scumside horribly, gamma.
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:40 am

In post 1511, Gimli wrote: that's fine. we're on opposite spectrums of the game.

we have to make sure we win even if we're TvT. if it's drew and aisa, then it is also herta.
Hmmm
This does feel genuine.
Why do you see Drew + Aisa as either SvS or TvT and lock into a single worldview? That’s bad gameplay imo.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:43 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1516, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 1511, Gimli wrote: that's fine. we're on opposite spectrums of the game.

Hmmm
This does feel genuine.
Why do you see Drew + Aisa as either SvS or TvT and lock into a single worldview? That’s bad gameplay imo.
that is not what I said.

Aisa is only scum in worlds where drew is scum. she can be town while drew could be scum. what I don't see her doing is coming here with a genuine towncase on the next miselim. it won't even be townread, it's not LAMISTy, it just makes you look wonky. so she is never the S in a TvS relationship. that's the only lean I'm drawing. so if drew is town, then I'm fine with aisa being town for the rest of the game.
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:47 am

In post 1512, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 1509, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote: I feel like Gimli’s entire strategy here is take take the focus off of legitimate suspects like Drew and Aisa and put it on town players.
why is herta town
I feel like he’s been working with a town mindset. Even though sometimes I can’t relate to his thought process, I can do it enough that I don’t feel good about killing him off here.
You didn’t ask about this but since I often discuss them together, I don’t think Aisa is nearly as comprehensible as Herta. She feels like she’s playing through a filter, which comes off as scummy. The one thing I felt good about from her was asking for reads on me without explaining hers, which was a meta point anyway that was based on a game from my main. Frogsterking did something similar in 2019 game and flipped town. I did also mean what I said about the bad look of asking before giving your own logic looking bad and thus being towny-looking, but that was post-facto, and also not an argument I think is actually worthwhile looking back as a reckless poster would probably do it as either alignment.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:49 am

Post by Gimli »

I'm starting to townread kuzu.
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:50 am

I think a distinct difference in my towngame and scumgame is what distractions I’m not okay with. As town, I dislike being a distract to solving myself. But as scum, I’m more willing to be a distraction, but would rather not have my scum mates be a distraction.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:51 am

Post by Gimli »

you're pushing down that meta read but I see what you're saying

I'm fine with working with a (drew, aisa, herta, KT) pool rn. what do you think of KT, kuzu?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:57 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1445, Marashu wrote:
In post 1440, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: Also, what is all this discussion about me being group scum?
I mean, the category in the setup is called Benign Groupscum...

I agree that this can be resolved later. I think it'll come out if you are lying about being a pirate, but for now I'm at least willing to work with claimed pirates. I assume you're willing to call your plunders once the hail lifts?
In post 1430, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote: You’ll also note Marashu is in there; I honestly don’t see why he isn’t in the discussion as a possible suspect.
Part of why I volunteered to be pirate plunder on N3. There's a good chance I'll be NK'd, but even if scum decide to shoot for more active roles, then I'll be point A of effectively a parity cop, and if the pirates find scum and leave, that'll make it easy enough to resolve my slot. Plus, because I'll be out of shots, it won't be as disruptive to town as if they would plunder another town role.

I don't know. It might be Gimli? Or Herta? VOTE: Gimli
I'm still thinking Herta over Gimli for the pirate
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:59 am

In post 1521, Gimli wrote: you're pushing down that meta read but I see what you're saying

I'm fine with working with a (drew, aisa, herta, KT) pool rn. what do you think of KT, kuzu?
What meta read?
Wrt Kitty, I don’t think he’s suspicious rn but I’m willing to hear you out on the matter.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:59 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1464, Not_Mafia wrote: I'm Pirate Cop, can we vote Dr. Drew now please

VOTE: Dr. Drew
So wouldn't you have been roleblocked?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”