DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:27 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I'm going to vote for VOTE: Feysal again.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:39 am

Post by Feysal »

In post 1519, kuribo wrote:We lynched you and we're waiting on your flip. Better hurry and post reads if you're Town just in case the mod comes and locks the thread.
Thanks for the laugh, but I have now read the last couple pages and skimmed enough to know that did not happen.

Apparently there have been no less than four claims. Masons, Kuribo and now Kokichi. Anything else of importance I missed?
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:46 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 1526, Feysal wrote:
In post 1519, kuribo wrote:We lynched you and we're waiting on your flip. Better hurry and post reads if you're Town just in case the mod comes and locks the thread.
Thanks for the laugh, but I have now read the last couple pages and skimmed enough to know that did not happen.

Apparently there have been no less than four claims. Masons, Kuribo and now Kokichi. Anything else of importance I missed?

I learned how to tell the future.

Unvote

Vote: Feysal
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:47 am

Post by kuribo »

Super weak sauce reading the last few pages to make sure you weren't really lynched before discussing your alignment btw

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:07 am

Post by Feysal »

In post 1528, kuribo wrote:Super weak sauce reading the last few pages to make sure you weren't really lynched before discussing your alignment btw
Really?

I did not even need to read the last pages to figure that out. I was reading them because I wanted to know
what was going on

You wanted my reads? I recall posting them in my last post before my vacation, and I obviously have not had an opportunity to work on them since.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:15 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 995, Feysal wrote:I have barely skimmed the latest pages, but I need to post now because I don't know when I will get the next chance.
I will be on vacation until Thursday.

In post 963, zMuffinMan wrote:Can you give a current reads list or an idea of where you're currently at in terms of reads and why?
Off the top of my head, I have you, Pixie, Ghost and Kuribo as town reads. I remain somewhat suspicious of Dunnstral, but that is very uncertain. I had noted Staeg as a possible partner to Dunnstral due to his defense of him, but that sudden switch looks very bad. He could also be scum who was trying to earn town credit from opposing a mislynch, but has had to switch for his own survival. And yes, I remain suspicious of Espeonage as well.
In post 964, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 961, Feysal wrote:But if you're going to continue making posts like the above, I'm just not going to bother.
You can't be serious.
I can. I've noticed your references to
experienced
players. They are both derisive and condescending, and they do nothing to encourage people to work with you. If you piss off people enough, they won't care whether you're town, they'll want you gone either way.
You said you'd be gone till Thursday

Is it Thursday

No, that was three days ago

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:42 am

LOL

Let's lynch this scum
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:43 am

In post 1530, kuribo wrote:I remain somewhat suspicious of Dunnstral, but that is very uncertain.
It's like wishy-washy-ception.

camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by camntsuki »

In post 1300, kuribo wrote:@TDK

Listen, I feel you. I feel you on the emotional overload in this game, all of it. Of all people, I know how it gets when you lose your murder boner because you just can't stop pissing on everything. And while I'd say there are others on this site I'm closer to on a personal level (DGB and mollie for example) you remain the one I've known the longest. Twelve years, longer than either of us have ever even heard of MafiaScum. Long before the lynchings, and the fake claims, and the scumbuddies, there was Second Wave, the Happy FYAD Empire, kuribo's March, and Re: your imminent destruction posts. We've fought side by side beyond galaxies, on town wagons, in scumteams, and when the time was necessary, we've mercilessly destroyed one another. Because that's always been us, right? Brothers united in fury to push victory by any means necessary. I do believe you're Town this game. It's that gut feeling, and no, I won't tell you specifics, and you know why I won't. But I do believe it. HOWEVER, and this, Kats, is the important part. I was gonna wait to discuss this with DGB, but it might not matter by tonight, so I'm gonna ask you directly instead. One- since when do you buddy me day one? And more importantly, two- since when do you not call someone out---especially me--- for role PM shenanigans? Not once did you even call me cheeky and I found that SO weird.
It's when the game goes from being a fun leisure activity to becoming a chore. I have to hope now too that I don't happen to stumble across any retarded posts because that just ends up putting me in a mood I don't want to be in. I've had a great deal of fun with numerous players in this game throughout the years, and for us it began outside of mafia. It still irks me that the game became what it did because some dipshit wanted to get personal.

1. Every time I have a comfortable town read on you. I've always preferred playing with players like fate, dgb, spyspy, yourself etc. because you guys are super easy for me to read and if town I can have fun buddying without worrying about you guys being scum. Can't remember the last game we played in, but pretty sure you asked me the same exact thing then (was under this acc, prolly TTH game I think).

2. I never really got what was going on there and since I already have a strong townread on you I didn't bother looking any deeper.

You should tell me your tell btw :P
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by camntsuki »

In post 1302, kuribo wrote:@Fate

Man, I'm gonna owe you about a dozen apologies by the time this shits over. Aside from the one I already gave you. I've tried to be the enlightened one, the Tranquilo Serene, the Zen Kuribo that I've spent over eighteen months now cultivating in my real life outside of the forum. Do you remember the scum QT for Catch-22? Or as I've come to call it, "Thr scumQT of misery and self loathing?" Do you remember how I was, six years ago (god so long), in that QT, lamenting my failing marriage in real time, logging into the game suicidally wishing for death? I was the last one standing on that scumteam, and I had no one in my life to talk to about my problems, and so I dumped them into that QT. What you don't know, what no one knows, is that sometimes I go back to that ScumQT. It's still there. Every post, every miserable description of what my life was at the time. I like to revisit it, and do you know why? Because when I remind myself of the lowest time in my life, I realize how fucking amazing my life is now. Seriously, my life is awesome. I went to Wrestlemania and met Stone Cold Steve Austin a couple months ago for God's sake. And lord help me, I've tried with this game. I've tried to reflect that I'm in a better place in life, and dare I say a better person than I used to be. But old habits, Fate, they die hard. But I'm trying. I'm trying to be the man I know I am. I do owe you an apology as well, for my behavior toward certain players. There is a reason, I suppose, that we forsake the old ways. Most importantly, though, is that I just don't want to be that toxic forum presence. And I don't want to alienate friends, or strangers who could become friends. Life's too short for all that, and we never know what Fate has in store.
I don't think your toxic if it means anything. Certain types of behavior should not be accepted, but unfortunately we are bound by the confines of this forum so said individual can get away with their act.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:05 pm

In post 1533, camntsuki wrote:It's when the game goes from being a fun leisure activity to becoming a chore.
Voting for Feysal will make you feel better.

camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:07 pm

Post by camntsuki »

Oh man theres 10 pages to catch up on and I don't have the time for that right now.

alalala consider Kuribo a double voter. :]

pedit: already there. btw dgb are you well enough to travel yet? There's a meet happening in TO over labor day weekend
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:14 pm

I got a transplant, I can travel!

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:32 pm

In post 1532, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1530, kuribo wrote:I remain somewhat suspicious of Dunnstral, but that is very uncertain.
It's like wishy-washy-ception.
The quote looks like it's kuribo but it's Feysal's - I just noticed.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:39 pm

In post 1536, camntsuki wrote:There's a meet happening in TO over labor day weekend
Send me the details after the game pls.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1540, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1536, camntsuki wrote:There's a meet happening in TO over labor day weekend
Send me the details after the game pls.
In post 1536, camntsuki wrote:Oh man theres 10 pages to catch up on and I don't have the time for that right now.

alalala consider Kuribo a double voter. :]

pedit: already there. btw dgb are you well enough to travel yet? There's a meet happening in TO over labor day weekend
Aw man I'm gonna be in Chicago in Labor Day weekend

thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by thepixiecollective »

this game isn't fun :(

we are town.

I thought that it was already established that there is no recruitment.

I hate playing off of the role pm cos often times it just lynches pr's who have a different role pm.

what seems to be happening is that a bunch of pple seem to be confused about their alignment. or why bring up recruitment at all.

I didn't sign up for this.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1534, camntsuki wrote:Certain types of behavior should not be accepted, but unfortunately we are bound by the confines of this forum so said individual can get away with their act.
You're just sad we're not allowed to wish cancer on people or spam their inboxes with graphic descriptions of hardcore gay erotica like we could in War-Facts.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1542, thepixiecollective wrote:this game isn't fun :(

we are town.

I thought that it was already established that there is no recruitment.

I hate playing off of the role pm cos often times it just lynches pr's who have a different role pm.

what seems to be happening is that a bunch of pple seem to be confused about their alignment. or why bring up recruitment at all.

I didn't sign up for this.
You, me, DGB, Kats, LLD. Other than a few interactions here and there (LLD vs DGB for example) most of us are settled into townreading one another. At the very least, Kats seems to be the one people have the most trouble with at present.

The Fateful Five. There may be one scum among us, maybe even two. I highly doubt it's two. With 5/13 players, unless they expect scum to bus, the town needs most of us Fateful Five on board a lynch. So if we stand together, they need us. If there's a scum among us, or even two, we don't have to figure it out right now anyway.

We have our townbloc, and all five of us are active. We're "experienced," remember? We've seen it all and done it all. Mollie, I need you to focus on the game. The Fateful Five needs you. We can do this. This is, as I said, like any game I'm in, a hostage situation. They need us right now.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by kuribo »

Excluding the masons, the Fateful Five, and if you believe Kochina's claim, that leaves five players, with two or three scum. Possibly 1/5, which would mean two scum in the Fateful Five. Possible but I'm not feeling that.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by kuribo »

Also Kokichi sorry I keep butchering your name

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by kuribo »

I dont have time between now and deadline with my double shifts to do any of my patented interaction analysis

My gut tells me that there's at least one scum among AG/Muffin/Fey. I also feel there's at least one among Maria/Dunn, and we all know which side of that I'm leaning on. If both Maria and Dunns are scum, third is among the AG/Muffin/Fey group. If both Maria and Dunn are town, then there is probably at least one scum in the Fateful Five. I don't see AG/Muffin/Fey being the full scum team, but I do believe that trifecta has at least one if not two among them.

If all three scum are among the Fateful Five, fuck it, I hope y'all do the decent thing and kill me before I turn against you.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1538, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Are you just gonna vote wagon to wagon. Why did you switch off of me?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by Espeonage »