Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 4:57 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

I was also the first one on your wagon and I unvoted, because I had doubts it was you and wasn’t convinced on Kitty. Had a Greeting wagon been an option, I 100% would have voted that.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 4:59 am

Post by Vivax »

But you know what, if the town votes Vulture out instead and I need to put more work in it's no biggie. I'm loving this game, the players are very motivated
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:01 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1550, Vivax wrote:It's a bit too late in the game for the kneejerk OMGUS to look viable
Regardless, my objective is to kill Roden and end the game
Well I honestly don’t gaf and since I know it’s not me and I don’t see how it’s GL, Ari or fire, it makes perfect sense to me and since I know you’re wrong on me if you’re town and that is wrongly factoring into your Roden vote. why should I be trusting it?

Fmpov, you’re either wrong town or scum when it comes to me, so no as long as that’s factoring into to your Roden vote, I’m 100% not trusting it.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:03 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 1416, Roden wrote:I'm just struggling to figure out how to participate without inducing WIFOM by just existing

I feel like I'm in a weird spot where anything I say is going to get interpreted as being way more layered than it actually is. Some of the votes on Dann were made because of a pre-flipped read on me and looking too deeply into my town read on him. Idk, I don't want to ruin the game by centralizing who to vote for over things that are in my ISO.
This is not a townie train of thought, but rather the thought of someone who knows that the information he gives can be used to determine the correct launch
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:06 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1552, Vivax wrote:But you know what, if the town votes Vulture out instead and I need to put more work in it's no biggie. I'm loving this game, the players are very motivated
I want a Roden scumcase and/or Vulture towncase that has nothing whatsoever to do with me. I’d also really like to understand why you’re tr RR and sr me, because had I not unvoted, perhaps Vulture hammers?

I think Bell never moves because he was totally focused on getting towncred with his votes on both days.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:10 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1554, Vivax wrote:
In post 1416, Roden wrote:I'm just struggling to figure out how to participate without inducing WIFOM by just existing

I feel like I'm in a weird spot where anything I say is going to get interpreted as being way more layered than it actually is. Some of the votes on Dann were made because of a pre-flipped read on me and looking too deeply into my town read on him. Idk, I don't want to ruin the game by centralizing who to vote for over things that are in my ISO.
This is not a townie train of thought, but rather the thought of someone who knows that the information he gives can be used to determine the correct launch
Both of them look really bad here but what we need to determine is which one looks worse. Anyway. you should read through my interactions with both Roden and Vulture because I think it’s beyond obvious I’m not aligned with either.

Because if you’re town, I don’t want that to influence your Roden read.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:16 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

My problem is also, I’m paranoiaing on both RR and you now and both of you are pushing Roden. It’s possible it’s reverse psychology to make me vote Vulture but I need to think more on this.

I want to hear what Ari and fire think.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:00 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 707, Dannflor wrote:If KittyTacky is scum here then I would suspect they are being actively sacrificed by scum.
There’s your answer @Vivax. Ari was not going to let Kitty escape, so Vulture if scum, would obviously bus here.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:01 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 1547, Vivax wrote:
In post 1539, Vivax wrote:
In post 919, Datisi wrote:
vote count 1.11

with 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to make a decision. day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-08-11 09:45:00).

yeet
KittyTacky [6]:
Bell, Aristeia, GuiltyLion, Dannflor, Vulture, Vivax
Vivax [5]:
Radical Rat, furtiveglance, kutiplz, KittyTacky, Roden
Bell [1]:
fireisredsir

not voting [1]:
Loki Dokie

mod notes~ this is a mod note.
Most based votecount I found

VOTE: Roden
Because either you or fire were not hammering KT
While I've had 2 flipped scum on me at minimum
And KT had one flipped on them

So either you argue both wagons were scum, or that you and fire are always a t/m combo and try to reach Rodens alignment from there

Knowing I'm town, I highly doubt Vulture wouldn't pile on me as scum there, for me it's easier to reach the conclusion that Roden is the one we lim
um you are aware that i literally did hammer like 20 posts later, right?

i think all of the scum were already on the wagons at this point and i don't think there's really much reason to doubt that
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:04 am

Post by fireisredsir »

loki im p sure this is town vivax. probably try not to let anything he says influence your votes too much
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:09 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1517, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1516, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 944, Datisi wrote:
vote count 1.final

with 13 votes in play, it took 7 to make a decision. day 1 ended.

yeet
KittyTacky [7]:
Bell
, Aristeia, GuiltyLion,
Dannflor
, Vulture, Vivax, fireisredsir
[HAMMER]

Vivax [5]:
Radical Rat,
furtiveglance
kutiplz, KittyTacky
, Roden

not voting [1]:
Loki Dokie

mod notes~ i was literally about to sleep, why do you do this to me
I think specifically because of the mech, it’s extremely unlikely that 4/5 scum were on Vivax and only one bussed.
I’m going to say it again. I don’t believe Bell was the only scum bussing Kitty. Ari was hellbent on Kitty going through and Dann was equally hellbent on Vivax not.

So Vivax, that is a seriously bad metric for tr Vulture here.

As for your fire read, in a world where he’s ever scum here, he deserves the win but I don’t see why he’d be hardpushing the correct votes on both d2 and 3 if he were scum here. Because then he’d be essentially gamethrowing if scum because scum was one down.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:11 am

Post by Vivax »

4 scum on my wagon except Bell then?
It‘s possible tbh, but calling Loki mafia is kinda fun for the hard Omgus every time anyway :mrgreen:
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:13 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1558, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 707, Dannflor wrote:If KittyTacky is scum here then I would suspect they are being actively sacrificed by scum.
There’s your answer @Vivax. Ari was not going to let Kitty escape, so Vulture if scum, would obviously bus here.
In post 833, Dannflor wrote:All I know is that my gut reaction to the Vivax wagon is disgust

VOTE: KittyTacky
And this, so I ask you again, how this clears Vulture?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:13 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 833, Dannflor wrote:All I know is that my gut reaction to the Vivax wagon is disgust

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:13 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 1562, Vivax wrote:4 scum on my wagon except Bell then?
It‘s possible tbh, but calling Loki mafia is kinda fun for the hard Omgus every time anyway :mrgreen:
only if it's RR/roden. which is possible but not at all the only option
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:13 am

Post by Vivax »

That VC should be a Roden auto vote every time in a sane game
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:15 am

Post by Vivax »

But I sympathize with tinfoilers. The first elim is the most important for the scummers however
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:16 am

Post by fireisredsir »

this setup is not a normal game tho and scum are very aware about how people will be heavily analyzing the d1 vcs for associations and wagonomics considering multiple scum have to flip guaranteed
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:17 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 760, fireisredsir wrote:also scum has a ton of wiggle room in this situation so please later be careful about assumptions that people usually make like "oh scum wouldn't all pile on a wagon together" or "scum must be the ones pushing this counterwagon to scum" because they have 5 people. we need 7 to elim. to get an elim on scum without bussing we need 7/8 town people to agree. that's just not really ever gonna happen if scum doesn't want it to

so scum is free to just mostly do whatever they want and be as unconventional as possible with their votes in order to look unpaired with each other, bc they know that multiple of them will have to flip at some point
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:19 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1562, Vivax wrote:4 scum on my wagon except Bell then?
It’s not fun if we lose because of it and Greeting also had this weird post calling RR a deep wolf, which is what I expected today’s pairing to be.

Knowing that everyone and their uncle had pretty much already locked Roden in as scum, why was if scum, was he paired with Vulture, instead whomever was the final scum?
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:22 am

Post by fireisredsir »

also for full disclosure when i typed that d1 i was kinda thinking about the possibility that bell, GL, and ari could have just decided to all group as 3 and hard bus kitty lol

that's obviously not what happened since at least one of GL/ari is town tho

i also at the time didn't fully realize how damaging to scum it would be to have a scum death d1. i think that GL or ari probably would as scum? but id also think vulture would so idk. ig as a recent replace in they might not have fully thought through the setup
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:22 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1567, Vivax wrote:But I sympathize with tinfoilers. The first elim is the most important for the scummers however
In post 1564, Loki Dokie wrote:

I’m saying scum really had no choice. There was no way Kitty wasn’t going through.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:23 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 1568, fireisredsir wrote:this setup is not a normal game tho and scum are very aware about how people will be heavily analyzing the d1 vcs for associations and wagonomics considering multiple scum have to flip guaranteed
If scum get the first elim right and ML someone, they can get a whole bunch of townies (but at least 2) that are potential victims later on for being on the wrong wagon. Plus the points system disincentivizes bussing.

There‘s also the tendency to assume that 4 scummers don‘t vote together which is somewhat of a gamblers fallacy.

The only question is if you expect them to be more vs less organized but in the average game it‘s mostly everyone for himself. If they were organized they could have hammered me when I was at L-2 and L-1.

So we‘re not dealing with a highly coordinated team fmpov
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:29 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1571, fireisredsir wrote:also for full disclosure when i typed that d1 i was kinda thinking about the possibility that bell, GL, and ari could have just decided to all group as 3 and hard bus kitty lol

that's obviously not what happened since at least one of GL/ari is town tho

i also at the time didn't fully realize how damaging to scum it would be to have a scum death d1. i think that GL or ari probably would as scum? but id also think vulture would so idk. ig as a recent replace in they might not have fully thought through the setup
Of course it was damaging to scum but if you’re scum and you know short of a last minute miracle, your buddy’s getting whacked, it’s like the making lemons out of lemonade thing, so why not jump on Kitty atp for free towncred?

And especially for Vulture, being a late day replace in, so they could vote wherever with 0 suspicion on them.

Return to “Completed Open Games”