Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:03 pm

Post by Brandi »

because I'm not confirmed, only to myself. and 99.99 repeating is the same as 100%
So as not to break the logic of math I chose 99.5;
Sawyer
Sawyer
Goon
Sawyer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:58 pm

Post by Sawyer »

Let's not kid ourselves. Brandi's gotten progressively more scummy throughout the game, but her predecessors massive walls and arguments with her scum buddy would make for some over the top bussing. Add to that how smart scum in her position wouldn't clear Panda, but vote him knowing the lynch wouldn't draw much attention to her in particular.

So, Reck, it would be smart for you to vote for either DV or Panda because a Brandi lynch isn't gonna happen and with good reason.
"They come. They fight. They destroy. They corrupt. It always ends the same."

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
Purrfect Panda
Purrfect Panda
Goon
Purrfect Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:50 pm

Post by Purrfect Panda »

I have to agree with you there Sawyer, I just do not see the Noraa now Brandi and Nat going for those mud wrestling sessions and her being scum along with Nat.

So I am fairly sure Brandi is town, I know that Elmo and I are town, and I know you are the Innocent Child and therfore conf town.

That leaves DV or Reck

I will look at both their ISOs and see if I can get a peep from Elmo on what he thinks.
Hydra of RachMarie and Elmo Teh Azn
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:49 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I really don't see why it's ridiculous for scum to try and redirect a wagon on one scumbuddy onto another scumbuddy. I've employed those tactics before just so that this
exact situation
would be avoidable.

I'm not voting DV today, Panda. Not going back on my scumread.

I'm apparently not getting Sawyer OR Panda onto Brandi.

That leaves me with
Vote: Panda
green shirt thursdays
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:00 pm

Post by Brandi »

You also think scum would openly claim that vigging their scumbuddy is a foolproof plan?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:03 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Shit, I'm fairly certain
I've
told the "potential vigilante" to vig my scumbuddy before. It's a genius soft-bus.

If you die, the vig is less likely to shoot your buddy since you asked for it.

If they die, you look like a glorious knight in shining armor who accurately directed the vig to the right spot.

You can't make cases for someone's towniness or scuminess based on WIFOM scenarios, because that's the kind of shit scum EAT and BREATHE.

I'm not even sure if you're talking about Natalie (I'm assuming you are because I don't know which post you're talking about) but I never reread D1 so you'll have to point it out to me.
green shirt thursdays
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:09 pm

Post by Brandi »

Yes, Natalie:
Natalie in post#341 wrote:And Slandaar's plan is pretty foolproof. Why would you still want Elmo to be lynched after looking at it? Unless you can find a major flaw in it, I don't see the town motivation in you wanting Panda dead.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:11 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 664, DeasVail wrote:
In post 341, Natalie wrote:But Elmo's "slip", WHICH WAS NOT A SLIP AT ALL AND YOU ARE AN IDIOT IF YOU ACTUALLY THOUGHT IT WAS, is the most illuminating piece of information in this game. Post 330 is the truth except for obvtown on BK. When I went V/LA, I just copied and pasted a message into the thread without reading it. I doubt BK read that and didn't say anything about it. And if he did, that's more likely to come from scum who doesn't want to react the wrong way.

Brandi's and Starbuck's reactions scream scum. Starbuck is reluctant to join the wagon, which is extremely scummy. IF YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A SLIP, YOU WOULDN'T WAIT AND LET THEM EXPLAIN THEMSELVES. It actually looks like Starbuck might be waiting for her scum partner to come and save himself.

This seems to support Panda-town to me, as I think taking such an aggressive against-the-norm opinion about a scumbuddy is unlikely.

also this^

in regards to Panda's "scumslip" gambit D1.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:13 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

here's the deal

I don't buy WIFOM as town or scum tells, and in terms of convincing factors, my gut reads are going to take precedence

I think YOU'RE scum because of reasons I've already outlined, but it's clear I'm not getting a lynch on you today, and to be fair, I could go for either of you or Panda because this seems open & shut to me
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:20 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'm just frustrated as fuck here

DV thinks Panda's town and hasn't stated much about Brandi and thinks I could possibly be scum but he'd "just be guessing".

Brandi thinks DV is scum and refuses to believe there's any way in hell Panda could be scum, period.

Panda seems to think Brandi is confirmed town, too.

It comes down to me or DV from Brandi/Panda's perspective... but I'm REFUSING to vote DV because I have a town read on him. Which basically signs my death warrant.

Which makes me FURIOUS because I don't see where scum are angling, here. I don't know if the chicken or the egg came first with Brandi & Panda sounding like parrots of each other, but I guess I can see how it'd be beneficial for the town one of the pair to blur the line between the slots to make it harder to figure out who is who in LYLO

I just don't know. The way it's coming down is this:

BRANDI: Will vote DV or Reck.
PANDA: Will vote DV or Reck.
SAWYER: Will vote DV or Panda.
RECK: Will vote Panda or Brandi.
DEASVAIL: Will vote... Reck???

I mean it seems to be lining up to be a DV->Reck or Reck->DV lynch sequence and that's going to fucking result in a town loss, I'm positive. I don't know who is the scum between Brandi & Panda (my best shot is Brandi right now) but it doesn't seem like there's a way to change what this is locking in to become.
green shirt thursdays
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:33 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I'm always just guessing.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:37 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Eh whatever

I think you and I are being setup as the deaths for a scum win. It's partially my fault for not paying more attention after I thought this game was on easy mode.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:38 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Usually if I can get scum in my tunnel vision like I did with absta I wind up dead before lylo but I suppose killing confirmed town in AV was more important
green shirt thursdays
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:40 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 1580, Brandi wrote:You also think scum would openly claim that vigging their scumbuddy is a foolproof plan?

I really don't like this point, because when the plan is to vig Panda, scum probably aren't going to oppose it, and it was unlikely that Natalie's support of it would change the chances of Panda being vigged that much, especially when it looked like Panda wasn't going to make it very far in the game anyway.

But I'd like a Reck lynch.

(and no, I'm not scum setting up suspicion of Panda for when Reck-town is lynched)

VOTE: Reck
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:43 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 1587, xRECKONERx wrote:I think you and I are being setup as the deaths for a scum win. It's partially my fault for not paying more attention after I thought this game was on easy mode.

I know I probably won't make it through LYLO if you're town, but I can try.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:45 pm

Post by Brandi »

...Reck, why is it that you don't consider DV as scum again?

and DV, I just quoted a post where you said that Panda was likely town in response to that very point I made (which is a point I got from re-reading BK, who has had fairly solid reads all game other than Starbuck)
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:52 pm

Post by Brandi »

And reck if you are town, then I am genuinely sorry for not being townie enough to make this easier on you.
I have knowledge of this game but not the experience. I know part of my job as a townie is to help other townies believe in me, so that finding scum is easier.
I just don't see how Panda can be scum, and I know I'm not scum.
It's the only defining factor as to why you are on the list, POE- same with DV.

Though my uh... bleeding time... is pretty much over- and I see how ignorant it is for me to think that a scum read on me makes someone scum.
But I honestly feel if you had read through this game, you would know that I'm town.

Not because of my play alone, but because it doesn't make logical sense for all the scum to all be head to head triple bussing each other the whole game. :/
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:57 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 1591, Brandi wrote:and DV, I just quoted a post where you said that Panda was likely town in response to that very point I made (which is a point I got from re-reading BK, who has had fairly solid reads all game other than Starbuck)

I think that was different from the thing I quoted. I'm pretty sure my opinion on the vig thing has always been the same.

I think Panda is town, but I just don't agree with that point.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:03 pm

Post by Brandi »

That sounds so townie. :S
Now if it turns out Panda is actually the scum I've done some horrible things.
This game shouldn't be so damn stressful.
Maybe it's not my place to argue so valiantly for something when my reads have been very bad all game.
Purrfect Panda
Purrfect Panda
Goon
Purrfect Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:19 pm

Post by Purrfect Panda »

bah I am town and so is Elmo.

my read on Sawyer sucked... it happens.

Elmo is well known for doing crazy stuffs as town. We just finished Open 427 and Elmo voted for the wrong person even though the last scum in the 3 p LYLO was trying so hard to avoid voting til the other 2 voted, and then Peta slammed the hammer on Venmar and game over scum win.
Hydra of RachMarie and Elmo Teh Azn
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:20 pm

Post by Brandi »

Well I still feel you are town, just I'm going to feel really guilty if I'm wrong, because I yelled so much about it.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:01 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1591, Brandi wrote:...Reck, why is it that you don't consider DV as scum again?

I think I posted it aleady.

i apologize, my keyboad on this comp is boken and typing is not easy to do, and it's not easy to click & bowse the intenet eithe
green shirt thursdays
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:02 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 1500, xRECKONERx wrote:DV I really do have a towntell on at this point, because post #1197 where he flat-out says that absta asking Starbuck's alignment is a town-tell comes off as honest, to me at least. I don't see why scum would even post in the thread at that point and stick their neck out even further and risk revealing information. In fact, all of the people who posted after Starbuck's hammer (minus DV) are now flipped and dead, and they're all town except for absta. I think it's more likely the scumbuddy would sit back and let absta keep talking. Also, DV thinking I'm scum/possible scum/suspecting me fits DV-town meta since I've always been scum when he's been town.

So the only person I'm sold on not lynching at this point is DeasVail. I think everyone else has a much stronger case to be absta's buddy and I haven't seen anything presented that makes me think DV is even a candidate.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:02 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 1500, xRECKONERx wrote:DV I really do have a towntell on at this point, because post #1197 where he flat-out says that absta asking Starbuck's alignment is a town-tell comes off as honest, to me at least. I don't see why scum would even post in the thread at that point and stick their neck out even further and risk revealing information. In fact, all of the people who posted after Starbuck's hammer (minus DV) are now flipped and dead, and they're all town except for absta. I think it's more likely the scumbuddy would sit back and let absta keep talking. Also, DV thinking I'm scum/possible scum/suspecting me fits DV-town meta since I've always been scum when he's been town.

So the only person I'm sold on not lynching at this point is DeasVail. I think everyone else has a much stronger case to be absta's buddy and I haven't seen anything presented that makes me think DV is even a candidate.

Return to “Completed Open Games”