NY 188: Delicious Mafia II (Post-game chatter)

Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

Wake88 wrote:
In post 1553, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1548, T S O wrote:Wake - I am about to show you a magical power of mine. I am a psychic - I can tell you something about yourself that I should have no way of knowing.

You do not proofread your posts.

Well I could've told you that.
In post 1396, Wake1 wrote:
Again I caution her about TSO's
atgtempt
to manipulate me to strike at Gray[/b]

So I take it you're going to continue not doing much but behaving like a snarky brat, without really taking any positions or actually hunting Scum.

If you're going to behave like a brat, and not contribute, then why are you even here? I don't see you taking any stances. You aren't taking risks.

sigh

I am taking a stance, I'm voting gray right now. Maybe if you weren't so obsessed with TSO, you'd have noticed. Grayfox is a good lynch for today and it should be evident that no one really wants to join a TSO wagon, as no one except you is still on TSO. Maybe he would be a good lynch for day 2 or 3, but not today. You are still pushing on this, and when an alternative wagon is given to you, you ignore it and keep trying to preach on the little "manipulative" things that TSO is posting.

And you have also ignored questions, under the guise of "you told me to fuck off so I don't want to talk to you without an apology". It's really hypocritical, in fact, when you called all of us idiots. And you just called me a snarky brat just now. You're being arrogant right now and it pisses me off when you get all shitty because no one wants to listen to your repetitive claims of TSO manipulating you.

I want to know why you don't want to vote grayfox, who is a better lynch at the moment. He's voted on anyone, simply because they were being wagoned at the time. He also claimed VT, so if he is in fact town as he claims, no power roles are lost. The probability of you convincing the entire town into voting TSO is very little as of today, and I doubt it will happen until at least day three. He was also really lurky early game and claimed after nothing at all.

So does it still look like I'm not taking a stance? Do I seem like a snarky brat? How'd you even come to the conclusion that I wasn't taking a stance? Since TSO is so obviously scummy to you, just wait, he'll be a lynch target tomorrow or the next day. By relentlessly pointing out the tiniest little thing about everything TSO says, you're just distracting from the main lynch targets of today and destroying the unity of the town. I'm not saying you should be sheeping the biggest wagon here, but it's a sign that you should drop it when you are literally the only one voting on TSO, and its been that way for a while.

It would be nice if you answered at least this. Nevermind an apology, which I can tell I won't be getting out of you.

@SW- I'm not jabbing at anyone else here, nor do I have recollection of doing so often.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1568, goodmorning wrote:Based on this page alone, Wake is Town.

Easy to say, but do you mean it? :lol:

Yeah, I've got my feelers out this game.

Do you have much experience with Scum TSO?
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:40 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1565, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1562, SilverWolf wrote:
Wonderful. Here is the post that was in response to:

I believe you said you don't have patience for our idiocy among other things. You implied we were all idiots who kept fucking up because we didn't listen to you. So yeah, my comment was appropriate.

Anyway, this game has 4 days left. I'm not going to get bogged down in this any further. If you want to talk. Let me know. Otherwise, Have a good night.

The problem is that it's true, and yeah, I do feel frustrated and emotional about it, when people just can't listen. Like their ears drop off. They get stupid. You spend half an hour writing exactly what you think hoping to get some actual quality feedback, and you get much of anything valuable from them, because, hey, they might be crappy. Yeah, it doesn't sound nice. I'm being honest.

How many games have I been in?

How many times has Town Wake cautioned the rest to not do something, but they don't listen, and they do it anyways, and it backfires all to hell in their faces? It gets old. Different faces, same stuff. "Hey, Ozgin push is a distraction from the real deal." "Oh, Ozgin run up claimed JoaT." "Thank you very much. I love being shot in the foot. I'll have another."

And you, Silverwolf, I don't feel you're Town. You really over-simplified and tried to gloss over my slight push on TSO. It's like you didn't even read anything. I'm the one with ADHD, but you and others aren't paying attention. It's frustrating! Pay attention. Please. Read the actual exchanges, and actually respond to and about them. "Oh, Wake thinks TSO is suspicious because he voted Grayfoxxxx." NO. Read. I
know
Town-Silverwolf would actually care to get into it and discuss the issue, instead of finding reasons to either avoid or simplify it, while distracting peoples' attention elsewhere.

Is this somewhat of a vent? Yeah. That's just how I honestly feel. Make me wonder I would want to spend hours here tonight, when I could be doing something else.

Yeah, I've gotten frustrated and emotional as well and I don't like it when people don't listen either. You are too hard headed and I asked you to respond to my very reasonable points and you won't do it. Yet, you get on my case for not responding to yours even though I did and you refused to answer my questions. You have insisted I'm scum all game without even being willing to listen to me or question if you might be wrong based on OTHER information outside of your narrow little view of one small piece of this game. You are painting 3 people as scum on bad reasoning and when I refute it, you should be willing to listen to me, but you won't. You are stubbornly refusing to admit you might be wrong.

I hope when you see my town flip eventually, you will admit you were wrong and re-evaluate how you decided to approach this game and me in particular and have an more open mind in the future.

pedit: Nos is right. You are hurting the unity of town with your play.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:42 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

I'll also refrain from making filler comments to during an indepth discussions if it bothers you that much. Truth be told I have not read your earlier wall in its entirety, @Wake, so I will do that now, to understand why you're pushing so hard on TSO for seemingly nothing. I typed that up in a sort of rage, so it does not take your entire case on TSO into consideration, so I apologize in advance for that.
last.fm
gtkas
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:46 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1575, Nosferatu wrote:
Wake88 wrote:
In post 1553, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1548, T S O wrote:Wake - I am about to show you a magical power of mine. I am a psychic - I can tell you something about yourself that I should have no way of knowing.

You do not proofread your posts.

Well I could've told you that.
In post 1396, Wake1 wrote:
Again I caution her about TSO's
atgtempt
to manipulate me to strike at Gray[/b]

So I take it you're going to continue not doing much but behaving like a snarky brat, without really taking any positions or actually hunting Scum.

If you're going to behave like a brat, and not contribute, then why are you even here? I don't see you taking any stances. You aren't taking risks.

sigh

I am taking a stance, I'm voting gray right now. Maybe if you weren't so obsessed with TSO, you'd have noticed. Grayfox is a good lynch for today and it should be evident that no one really wants to join a TSO wagon, as no one except you is still on TSO. Maybe he would be a good lynch for day 2 or 3, but not today. You are still pushing on this, and when an alternative wagon is given to you, you ignore it and keep trying to preach on the little "manipulative" things that TSO is posting.

And you have also ignored questions, under the guise of "you told me to fuck off so I don't want to talk to you without an apology". It's really hypocritical, in fact, when you called all of us idiots. And you just called me a snarky brat just now. You're being arrogant right now and it pisses me off when you get all shitty because no one wants to listen to your repetitive claims of TSO manipulating you.

I want to know why you don't want to vote grayfox, who is a better lynch at the moment. He's voted on anyone, simply because they were being wagoned at the time. He also claimed VT, so if he is in fact town as he claims, no power roles are lost. The probability of you convincing the entire town into voting TSO is very little as of today, and I doubt it will happen until at least day three. He was also really lurky early game and claimed after nothing at all.

So does it still look like I'm not taking a stance? Do I seem like a snarky brat? How'd you even come to the conclusion that I wasn't taking a stance? Since TSO is so obviously scummy to you, just wait, he'll be a lynch target tomorrow or the next day. By relentlessly pointing out the tiniest little thing about everything TSO says, you're just distracting from the main lynch targets of today and destroying the unity of the town. I'm not saying you should be sheeping the biggest wagon here, but it's a sign that you should drop it when you are literally the only one voting on TSO, and its been that way for a while.

It would be nice if you answered at least this. Nevermind an apology, which I can tell I won't be getting out of you.

@SW- I'm not jabbing at anyone else here, nor do I have recollection of doing so often.

I do not go with the flow.

If I go with the flow, I
am
Scum.

My job is to make the game a challenge, to get you guys to talk.

All of the stuff being said gets reread each Day.

What's said, especially early on, is important. Associative tells are what's used to bind and entrap Scum late-game. Can't really get those associative tells if you go with the flow early in the game.

As for unity, fuck that. If I were Scum be fucking screaming for it, because then you're all united and easily fucking manipulated. Unity my ass: you're new to this game I bet. You didn't know that I'd be preaching for unity if I were Scum. There's not much you do know about who you're playing with. I want people talking and showing their fucking stances and not playing so damned safe or chickenshit. Scum don't like taking risks when it comes to conversation because it typically comes back to get them if Town is prudent.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1578, Nosferatu wrote:I'll also refrain from making filler comments to during an indepth discussions if it bothers you that much. Truth be told I have not read your earlier wall in its entirety, @Wake, so I will do that now, to understand why you're pushing so hard on TSO for seemingly nothing. I typed that up in a sort of rage, so it does not take your entire case on TSO into consideration, so I apologize in advance for that.

You know what? Read the fucking exchanges.

Start at the beginning and read the string of posts.

This means read when I got 7 votes, then see how TSO comes in and how he
moves

ZONE OUT what people SAY.
Pay attention
to what they
do
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by Wake1 »

*Cooling off.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:55 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1579, Wake1 wrote:
As for unity, fuck that. If I were Scum be fucking screaming for it, because then you're all united and easily fucking manipulated. Unity my ass: you're new to this game I bet. You didn't know that I'd be preaching for unity if I were Scum. There's not much you do know about who you're playing with. I want people talking and showing their fucking stances and not playing so damned safe or chickenshit. Scum don't like taking risks when it comes to conversation because it typically comes back to get them if Town is prudent.

This is BS. Scum doesn't like when town is united and working together.

Are you willing to compromise, considering we have 4 days left and you are very unlikely to get 10 more votes for TSO or not? Because if the answer is no, then I will move on and stop reaching out to you. Because every time I do, you slap it away and call me scum.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

@wake you say shinobi distracted from the discussion with an Ozgin vote, but it clearly states that he hadn't caught up yet. So why are you suspicious of shinobi?
last.fm
gtkas
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by goodmorning »

In post 1576, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1568, goodmorning wrote:Based on this page alone, Wake is Town.

Easy to say, but do you mean it? :lol:

Until I've read the rest of the game, sure.

Do you have much experience with Scum TSO?

Me?
In NY180, he was 3p and I was T
In MN1655, M, T
In NY178, M, T
In MT1649, T, Mod
In Uncouth, T, T (not concurrent)
In NY176, T, Mod
In N1436, T, T
In O526, T, T
In MN1530, T, T
In N1377, T, T.

So yes, recently.

P-Edit: @Silver: And remind me how you tell you're not working with Scum?
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:04 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Not all Scum are the same. Some try to divide the Town, some to unify it. They all want to manipulate the Town. Whether by dividing them up or consolidating it all, the strategies are only a means to the end, which is the subversion and destruction of Town. Some Scum do want Town united and working together if the players are wrong, being misled, and not really taking risks or themselves having to takes risks by going against the flow. Scum might just like the flow if they're the ones having some control over it.

I don't think TSO will be lynched today. But, I'm not going to vote for someone if I think that person is Town. You do get mad when I don't automatically assume you're Town. As to who I should vote for, I believe TSO is the right choice. You guys don't think it, but I'm being honest with what I am seeing this game. Why should I deviate from the person I think is Scum for someone who is probably a Townie getting railroaded? Abandon your position for the sake of your convenience, when your alignment is not known? I have, in the past, been manipulated by Scum to change my vote from a player I really suspected, to someone else as a 'compromise,' only to then be hackled by those same Scum in the next Day. I didn't forget that, so I really have to think about it.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:05 pm

Post by goodmorning »

I really don't want to read this game omg.

p1-5:
Town:
Townleans: tex, Shinobi, ika(?), Nos
idkwtfigo-leans: ika(?), Silver, Anna*, Wake, Quar(?), T S O
Scumleans: Lapsa, red, Quar(?)
Scum:

*I can tell I'm probably not going to be able to read this slot
at all

In post 100, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 99, Nosferatu wrote:So you guys are just going to speedlynch and then look at wagon instead of just dropping it? Seems legit, no problems here.

You prefer 50+ pages of bullshit?

i replaced actual genius

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1565, Wake1 wrote:
How many times has Town Wake cautioned the rest to not do something, but they don't listen, and they do it anyways, and it backfires all to hell in their faces? It gets old. Different faces, same stuff. "Hey, Ozgin push is a distraction from the real deal." "Oh, Ozgin run up claimed JoaT." "Thank you very much. I love being shot in the foot. I'll have another."

I already responded to this. But as we can see here, you didn't listen to it because you are still going on with this ridiculous assumption that the Ozgin wagon magically started in response to your TSO push when I fucking said I had already voted for him waaaaaaay before that.

You preach about no one listening to you. Well you clearly aren't listening to anyone who says anything outside your narrow-minded view of things.

pedit: No matter how you are reading someone, if you yell at them to listen to you, then you better listen back-communication is a two-way street. Otherwise, not one damn thing gets done and the game disintegrates.

Also, GM Salamence was very anti-town with his play. Extremely.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by goodmorning »

He came in trolling and I fucking dig him for it.

Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

I'm going to laugh so hard if TSO dies in the night and turns out to be a pro-town PR.
last.fm
gtkas
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1586, goodmorning wrote:
i replaced actual genius

In post 1588, goodmorning wrote:He came in trolling and I fucking dig him for it.

Gross.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by goodmorning »

oh u

goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by goodmorning »

I don't let myself troll as often as I'd like to, so I like seeing it from others in an arena in which I don;t have to deal with it because it's annoying as fuck while it's actually going on.

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1589, Nosferatu wrote:I'm going to laugh so hard if TSO dies in the night and turns out to be a pro-town PR.

Or when I do or if Shinobi does.

Because anyone that is so damn set on 3 people being scum together on D1 over one interaction deserves to have their world shattered.

pedit: If you think he's a genius, you should see when Aero had to lock the thread for a cooldown and read him then.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

@Wake, so far a lot of observations in your wall just show that you lack a sense of humor, a good portion of TSO's posts in that interaction are jokes, and you seem to take them seriously. Your initial observation of Shinobi is not really accurate too.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

you also use the word cajole, but cajole implies the use of flattery, which I see none of.
last.fm
gtkas
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:22 pm

Post by goodmorning »

In post 1593, SilverWolf wrote:pedit: If you think he's a genius, you should see when Aero had to lock the thread for a cooldown and read him then.

I saw that such a thing happened and I promise I'll get there at some point.

And then probably cry, because those things are almost never good for alignment indication.

goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:22 pm

Post by goodmorning »

p6-10:
Town: Nos
Townleans: tex, Shinobi, ika(?), T S O, Sky(?), Spiff
idkwtfigo-leans: ika(?), Silver(?), Wake, Quar(?), red, Boon, Sky(?), Creede(?)
Scumleans: Lapsa, Quar(?), Silver(?), Creede(?), Anna
Scum:

This is a lot harder without flips to analyse too. Or maybe it's just the same few people that I notice posting.

Mahonster
Mahonster
Goon
Mahonster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by Mahonster »

Ok so everybody just replace out that's cool.

Grayfoxx is OBVTOWN, let's just get rid of that wagon now.

Can we please lynch Anna? I would be so much happier with that.

No time left, wagon Anna go go go.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:32 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

and the phrase "its rude to answer a question with a question" doesn't mean "I don't want to answer your questions at all" it means "answer mine first". This should be obvious.
last.fm
gtkas

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”