ZOMBIES! - Zombies take over for the win!!!

SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:44 am

Post by SlySly »

Not only defensive, also a little nasty.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:52 am

Post by SlySly »

elvis_knits wrote: Sly, you just replaced in, so saying you haven't been pushing dead townies... it would be impossible for you to have done so since you weren't here. It doesn't mean you've done something awesome while the rest of us have been sucking.
I read the entire thread before I started voting for who I find suspicious. You decided to put a now confirmed townie at L-1 before reading a thread that wasn't even half as long as it was when I replaced in. I don't care if there was a deadline looming. If you had just replaced in, you probably could have requested an extension and had it considered.

A lot of players in this game have been sucking. Lots of wagon hopping while they should have been scum hunting and there has been more lurking in this game than in any game I have ever been a part of. What has it resulted in so far? 4 dead townies, 0 dead scum.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:09 am

Post by elvis_knits »

SlySly wrote:Not only defensive, also a little nasty.
O RLY?

F U with your "voting for a now confirmed townie"

That's so misleading.

It makes it sound like Yos was confirmed townie yesterday, which he was not.

People vote for people who flip town all the time and it doesn't make them scum.

I have some news for you Mr. Sly.

Defensiveness is not a scum tell. When you attack a person, they have to defend themselves. When your attacks are consistently WIFOM crap, it might get a little annoying.

Also, I am sick to death of your stupid noting.

You know what I'm noting about you? Your refusal to tell me why a scum evilsnail would sacrifice himself to get reckoner lynched.

YOUR DEFENSE OF RECKONER IS NOTED.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:16 am

Post by SlySly »

elvis_knits wrote: F U with your "voting for a now confirmed townie"
LOF'nL
EK wrote: People vote for people who flip town all the time and it doesn't make them scum.
It sure don't clear them as town.
EK wrote: I have some news for you Mr. Sly.

Defensiveness is not a scum tell. When you attack a person, they have to defend themselves. When your attacks are consistently WIFOM crap, it might get a little annoying.

Also, I am sick to death of your stupid noting.

You know what I'm noting about you? Your refusal to tell me why a scum evilsnail would sacrifice himself to get reckoner lynched.

YOUR DEFENSE OF RECKONER IS NOTED.
Yes, I am defending Reck. His claim is sollid, Evils is wishy washy crap.

Cracking under pressure is a scumtell. Anyone who has played any amount of games here knows it. You are not playing the same style as your normal town meta.

Go ahead and push for my lynch now and you can add to your stellar record thus far.

That is all I need from you, tyvm for your participation.

HoS:EK
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:19 am

Post by SlySly »

A normally good player resorting to personal attacks is also a scumtell.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:29 am

Post by SlySly »

As far as Evils fakeclaim goes...
Kmd4390 wrote: I mean if they look for themselves and find their own tells, they're more likely to see the player as scum.
elvis_knits wrote: One of the reasons I believe Evilsnail is because he didn't have to claim info on reck. If he's scum, it would be much safer to just keep his head down and play the game... but he stuck his neck out to get reck lynched. And if Reck is town we lynch evilsnail next. What kind of a scum does that? Evilsnail wasn't even suspected as far as I remember. Why sacrifice yourself?
Your reasoning is bogus. You, myself and iLord all recently witnessed a Slyscum that was under absolutely no pressure to do so pay dearly for fake claiming. I would point it out for the rest to take a look at if the game were not ongoing. Like kmd pointed out to do, I looked for myself and saw it in Evils fake claim.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:34 am

Post by elvis_knits »

You absolutely were forced to claim in that game. Because everyone was claiming.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:35 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Completely different situation
Talk nerdy to me.

SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:38 am

Post by SlySly »

I will comment no further on that, but I wasn't forced to claim at all. Not one person had requested that info from me and you know it.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:40 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I really resent you bringing this up when we can't discuss it. But I completely disagree with you.
Talk nerdy to me.

SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:47 am

Post by SlySly »

Feel free to go back and look for that pressure that was on me and you will find that it wasn't. Makes this exactly the same case and your reasoning totally bogus.

Now, what do you think of Kmd's D1 thoughts? You think his thoughts may have something to do with his untimely N1 death? I do, guess why? I have before been the scum taking care of those that are on the right track like kmd was during D1. Kill him quick to shut him up.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:51 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I think kmd had some good ideas. Specifically his suspicions on diamondilium and RECKONER.
Talk nerdy to me.

SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:52 am

Post by SlySly »

I think his late day epiphany was the most telling.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:54 am

Post by SlySly »

I will even go out on a limb here, I am willing to bet that I am on the right track with a few things and I bet that I if I survive this day, I will be recruited into a cult to shut me up. So if I act at all different tomorrow, start lynching those I am pushing for.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:54 am

Post by elvis_knits »

SlySly wrote:I think his late day epiphany was the most telling.
You mean iLord.

Maybe. I told you I agree with you that the way he knew McG was town makes no sense.

However, I ISOed him and he had a number of good points against diamondillium that made me like him slightly.
Talk nerdy to me.

SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:59 am

Post by SlySly »

There are plenty more sketchy things about iZombieLord too. I am getting to them.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:01 am

Post by elvis_knits »

REckoner - did you breadcrumb your results at all?
Talk nerdy to me.

SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:06 am

Post by SlySly »

How would Reckscum benefit in any way by derailing the mislynch of a townie?
xRECKONERx wrote:This McGriddle wagon is godawful. Please, join me on the Suave wagon ladies and gents.
xRECKONERx wrote:There's no reasoning/solid logic behind the McGriddle wagon. It's that simple ABR.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:10 am

Post by iLord »

SlySly wrote:I get the feeling that is exactly the case with your end of D1 nostradamus-like prophecy of McG's alignment. I think it is scummy that you took the time to make a self-proclaimed first time of "building a case to show the dead townie was giving off town reads." I think as town, you, in particular, would do a simple "*shrug*, I was wrong" and get back to the business of scumhunting. Even at your prophetic announcement, you still expressed you were still okay with lynching the dumb townie.
I don't get the middle part - are you asking my why I made a case on townMcG after he was dead?

My theory was that he was townie falseclaiming cop. McG refused to say that he was lying about being cop. I concluded that despite my reads, he had to be scum, because he was most definitely lying about being cop.
SlySly wrote:Can you remind me of what your case that manho was scum was all about on D1?
I misinterpreted the post where he explained his vote on Tate by saying "look at the sample role PM" as evidence that he himself had looked at the sample role PM. I don't remember why this stopped being valid or rather how I misinterpreted it, but it didn't make sense when I looked back and ISO'd him a while back.
SlySly wrote:Yep and I don't like those who are saying there is nothing to my observations about Evils claim, especially Oddin who was kind enough to bring up Occum's Razor earlier in the thread.
Quite honestly, you're completely wrong, but it'd do very little good, especially towards you personally, to argue about it.
SlySly wrote:Your reasoning is bogus. You, myself and iLord all recently witnessed a Slyscum that was under absolutely no pressure to do so pay dearly for fake claiming. I would point it out for the rest to take a look at if the game were not ongoing. Like kmd pointed out to do, I looked for myself and saw it in Evils fake claim.
Apparently evil's more experienced than he looks and note also that he was also in the referenced game. I don't want to dwell on discussion of the ongoing game, but I daresay, with all due respect, that evil is not dumb enough to try something like this, unless he is the recruit.

I don't believe the cult has gotten a successful recruit yet - it's the simplest explanation for everything.
SlySly wrote:I will even go out on a limb here, I am willing to bet that I am on the right track with a few things and I bet that I if I survive this day, I will be recruited into a cult to shut me up. So if I act at all different tomorrow, start lynching those I am pushing for.
Lol, you can't benefit for making comments like this.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:22 am

Post by SlySly »

iLord wrote: I don't get the middle part - are you asking my why I made a case on townMcG after he was dead?
No, I am saying that the most likely reason behind you doing it would be because you are scum and want to make yourself look good. If you were town, I don't see you bothering to make such a display, I think you would *shrug it off and get back to scumhunting.

------------
iLord wrote:
SlySly wrote:Can you remind me of what your case that manho was scum was all about on D1?
I misinterpreted the post where he explained his vote on Tate by saying "look at the sample role PM" as evidence that he himself had looked at the sample role PM. I don't remember why this stopped being valid or rather how I misinterpreted it, but it didn't make sense when I looked back and ISO'd him a while back.
I think it is a little strange that you can remember that now, but you couldn't during D2. You were pushing pretty hard on D1 to get people suspicious of manho.
iLord wrote: I don't remember why I suspected manho yesterday, I'll have to look back. I don't see the Yos wagon.
---------------------
iLord wrote:
SlySly wrote:Yep and I don't like those who are saying there is nothing to my observations about Evils claim, especially Oddin who was kind enough to bring up Occum's Razor earlier in the thread.
Quite honestly, you're completely wrong, but it'd do very little good, especially towards you personally, to argue about it.
Quite honestly, I'm right and you just don't have an argument.

iLord wrote: Apparently evil's more experienced than he looks and note also that he was also in the referenced game. I don't want to dwell on discussion of the ongoing game, but I daresay, with all due respect, that evil is not dumb enough to try something like this, unless he is the recruit.
Did I not already state I think he is likely a recruit?
iLord wrote: I don't believe the cult has gotten a successful recruit yet - it's the simplest explanation for everything.
I think the cult would love for us to believe this. It sure doesn't surprise me that you are pushing this belief. I doubt it is the case, though.
iLord wrote:
SlySly wrote:I will even go out on a limb here, I am willing to bet that I am on the right track with a few things and I bet that I if I survive this day, I will be recruited into a cult to shut me up. So if I act at all different tomorrow, start lynching those I am pushing for.
Lol, you can't benefit for making comments like this.
Maybe the town can. I would rather lose as cult, than have to play to win for them. But if I do get recruited, I won't tempt the mod.
Pie_is_good
Pie_is_good
Massclaim_is_Good
Pie_is_good
Massclaim_is_Good
Massclaim_is_Good

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:50 am

Post by Pie_is_good »

Honestly, guys, SlySly has yet to put out a cohesive argument today. I would really like to stop entertaining his little tangents and get on with the day. I'm most willing to string up CoolDog or CMAR, would be willing to entertain a few others. What are all y'all's thoughts on those two?
I am a stand-up dude of genuine flyness.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:52 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Being as CD is being replaced would rather wait to see what his replacement says. Not getting a CMAR scum vibe for a lynch.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:52 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Where is cooldog???
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:01 am

Post by SlySly »

Pie_is_good wrote:Honestly, guys, SlySly has yet to put out a cohesive argument today. I would really like to stop entertaining his little tangents and get on with the day. I'm most willing to string up CoolDog or CMAR, would be willing to entertain a few others. What are all y'all's thoughts on those two?
LOL, says the PR killer.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:03 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

CD got replaced in another game, and Sly, are your argumnets ALL this bad?
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”