Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2012 4:47 am

Post by Pine »

Right, so your primary argument is that I'm scum because I've had two votes on me and not been lynched. You know the exact same is true of you, right?

LMP is so obvscum it's ridiculous.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2012 4:55 am

Post by LimMePls »

No it's because you've had two votes on you AND I've had two votes on me and NEITHER of us have been lynched. Therefore ONE of us is scum, or over the past WEEK the scum would have found the opportunity to hammer one of us.

Also it's cute that you're calling that my "primary" argument as if I haven't stated previously the reasons for thinking you're scum.

Nice try though.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2012 5:58 am

Post by Pine »

Your other arguments were nonsense, though, and primarily based on my claim, which would be tantamount to suicide as scum. The fact that I've survived this long is practically a miracle, and based on the fact that I've been too Town to get lynched

So again, your argument amounts to 1) Miller and 2) Hasn't been lynched yet.

That's scumlogic

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2012 8:50 am

Post by LimMePls »

Well, you can argue that all you want, but A) It's simply not true and B) it's not even relevant for the following reason:

If BOTH of us were town, the SCUM WOULD ALREADY HAVE WON. Presumably one (or both of us) would be voted by scum right now. Then one of the scum would just have to post a plausible reason to vote one of us to L-1 (not hard as pretty much every player in the game has a scum read on one or both of us) and the other scum would be free to hammer at their convenience. Ergo the ONLY WAY that this game is still going is for one of us to be scum. Since I know I'm not scum, I
KNOW
you're scum. Of course the rest of the players can't be this sure, since they have to consider the possibility that we're scum bussing each other, but I know that's not the case. So simple as can be YOU. ARE. SCUM.

I am not arguing that fact with you anymore. For the same reason, if on some ungodly imaginable universe, if you are town, you should feel the same about me. So arguing with each other about why the other is scum is simply stupid. The town is simply in a 1v1 situation. One of us (or both from their perspective) is scum. If we're both town, then scum have already won and they're just being dicks about it.

@Rest of town: Who's more likely town, me or Pine. That's pretty much the gist of the day.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2012 8:51 am

Post by LimMePls »

AND, for that matter, chances are pretty good that if we get this one right we know exactly who to lynch (the other person on the 2 man wagon). Since if the other person were town THE SCUM WOULD ALREADY HAVE WON.

V/LA on weekends
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2012 10:20 am

Post by Pine »

That's like, precisely the argument I made a week ago. You can't just hijack it and call it your own. It makes sense that you'd try this last gambit. A Townflip from me will prove you scum, but it'll be too late, we're in LyLo.

Honestly, the more you flail about desperately, the more obvious you make yourself.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
DRey
DRey
Goon
DRey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2012 3:12 pm

Post by DRey »

In post 1613, Haylen wrote:Hi I've been reading along, just haven't been able to post, brain juice has dried out.
Your brain juice on this game is non-existant.
In post 1613, Haylen wrote:
LMP and ThAd: There is no way in hell I would let Pine scum have such a connection with Hayl scum, I would have distance and told him to back off during the night. Allowing yourself to be connected is a rookie mistake, I am not a rookie.
That's exactly what I expect scum to say in this position.
DRey wrote:@mod so what will happen to Haylen? I don't think it's acceptable to have a player at vla for two weeks at lylo.

Do you think this was planned?
yes, I think you are active lurking on purpose. You have done nothing the whole game. In fact you
refused
to answer my plea for a town/scum list. I expected at least an excuse from a townie, not a refusal. And I gave you ample time to fix your behavior and now you are VLA (but still posting in your own low pace :? )

By the way, what were your findings from the scum games I linked?
I found you are scum. You are goofy scum, sometimes claim to be scum, only to deny and say it was a joke, is disinterested, exactly like this game. BTW I of course ignored the sample you gave me, because if you are scum there's a very specific purpose you selected exactly those two games. I discovered you have played in over 67 games!

---
We have two wagons out there, one of them is
certainly
a townie wagon while the other is a scum one. The town wagon consist of two scum votes (because if one of them was town, the game would be long over), therefore the scum wagon consist of two town or one scum and one town. Considering the town wagon has two scum, there's just
one
scum outside, the last scum is not-voting or busing. That means at most one of me, Zeek and Furc is scum. I know I'm town, meaning one of Furc or Zeek is probably scum. Of course I'm leaning Furc. The more I think the more I'm sure the scumteam is Pine, Haylen and Furc.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2012 4:47 pm

Post by Furcolow »

In post 1602, Pine wrote:David X was in David X's slot. No one replaced him before he was lynched.

How the fuck would we know if scum have daytalk?

Yes, my role PM indicates that I am a Miller.

There is no Innocent Child in this game.

Are you really this dense?

miller vs innocent child is a relevant topic of discourse in regards to the way you are told you're a miller on mafiascum and that being incorrect. it makes it like an innocent child role.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2012 4:48 pm

Post by Pine »

What in the fuck are you talking about. Innocent Child is a completely different role, and has nothing to do with this game.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2012 4:49 pm

Post by Furcolow »

In post 1607, Pine wrote:Suck a dick, ThAd. He does have a point that it's unlikely I wouldn't have been hammered at this point unless both votes on me are from scum. From my perspective, that leaves me wondering which of Furc, DRey, and LMP are playing badly enough as Town for me to have overlooked you. It isn't LMP, because there can't be two Townies between him and I, we'd have seen a hammer by now. I seriously doubt it's DRey, he's been textbook scum since his earliest posts. Probably Furc, he's bad enough to be that scummy on accident.

1) you're assuming
2) you're right
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2012 4:49 pm

Post by Furcolow »

In post 1633, Pine wrote:What in the fuck are you talking about. Innocent Child is a completely different role, and has nothing to do with this game.

y u so worried about roles, scum
im townie
i dont have that luxury
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2012 4:51 pm

Post by Pine »

No, I quite literally have no idea what you're talking about.

In what way is Innocent Child even remotely like Miller?

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2012 4:52 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Perhaps scum are worried Pine would pull his vote on LMP off:)
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2012 4:53 pm

Post by Furcolow »

In post 1636, Pine wrote:No, I quite literally have no idea what you're talking about.

when you are a miller on other sites, you don't know it
knowing it and claiming it (i've been a miller on MS before) makes you pretty clear in my eyes
LMP is scum, or you lied in your claim, and we should have already lynched you over it
I'm voting LMP for that reason when I vote in all likelihood
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2012 4:54 pm

Post by Furcolow »

I really don't want to get this wrong
DRey
DRey
Goon
DRey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2012 5:01 pm

Post by DRey »

Can we just lynch Furc instead? I really, really, really want to lynch him. If he's town we have lost anyway, he will never be NKed and he will vote wrong anyway. If he's town I request a ban because he's clearly mad. I've never really understood any of his posts.
DRey
DRey
Goon
DRey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2012 5:04 pm

Post by DRey »

Plus this.

In post 1393, syndromeofadown wrote:
Furcolow
-
First of all, I'm not really a big fan of early VT claims. His votes and reads are everywhere. His posts seem to point towards having inside information (for example, in he automatically assumes Internet Stranger was killed by Marvel Scum and attempts to do night kill analysis on that assumption... or at least I think that's what he was doing. His ramblings are hard to follow)

In post 1440, syndromeofadown wrote:
Furc
-
Noticed this in your ISO: in one of your earlier posts you say you think Snake to be town and disagree with ThAd's case and now you say he's null and never developed a read on him. What gives?
DRey
DRey
Goon
DRey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2012 5:18 pm

Post by DRey »

He also "revealed" today he didn't know Pine was miller, but from earlier posts he clearly reread the crash archives. (he commented on lots of things). It's not like one can really forget a miller claim, plus we've been talking about it a LOT recently. I've also read a game with him as town, and he's not as stupid as he's trying to fake here.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2012 5:27 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 1638, Furcolow wrote:
In post 1636, Pine wrote:No, I quite literally have no idea what you're talking about.

knowing it and claiming it (i've been a miller on MS before) makes you pretty clear in my eyes
LMP is scum, or you lied in your claim, and we should have already lynched you over it

Millers on this site are usually informed. Still have no idea what the hell you were going on about Innocent Child for.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2012 3:27 am

Post by LimMePls »

Furcolow wrote:LMP is scum, or you lied in your claim, and we should have already lynched you over it

Furcolow wrote:I really don't want to get this wrong

Then you better re-evaluate, cause you are absolutely going to get it wrong with that vote.

And let me get this straight: Your logic is that we should have ALREADY lynched him over his claim if we don't believe it therefore it must be true? You do realize that the town gets MORE information over time and not less, right? A claim we believe on D1 and thus allow to live does not make it more likely the truth on Day-Whatever-The-Hell-This-Is.

DRey wrote:Can we just lynch Furc instead? I really, really, really want to lynch him. If he's town we have lost anyway, he will never be NKed and he will vote wrong anyway. If he's town I request a ban because he's clearly mad. I've never really understood any of his posts.

Tempting but NO. We have a clear 1-town 1-scum choice right now. There is 0 reason to fuck that up.

V/LA on weekends
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2012 10:08 am

Post by Haylen »

DRey wrote:yes, I think you are active lurking on purpose.

Ok, I don't know how old you are but I'm 21. I'm in my second year at university currently taking end of year exams that will go towards my degree. Now I can get a 2:2 with no effort but I really want a 2:1 at least so instead of being on MS constantly responding to stuff, I'm actually studying for the first time in my life. On Monday I have Developmental Psych and Language Acquisition, on Wednesday I have Neuropsych and Cognitive Psych, after that it is all over - you have me to yourself for 4 months. Yes, sometimes I join games thinking I have time then life hits me, that's just how it is, I'm not a flaker.

If I was to give you the reason I gave those particular games, I would be modkilled and possibly banned from games as I would be breaking rules. I don't intend on doing that. Those are my latest scum games anyway and I verbally directed you to my wiki, there is no one on this site for whom I would go through my wiki and copy/paste every scum link. I also went on a haitus for about half a year, there's no point in looking at games from before that - which there are only two of. What I want to know if why you are comparing my scum games to each other rather than looking at the town games because my play is very similar as both alignments, I just suck more as town. If you want meta from someone who KNOWS my play, look at Nachomamma's opinion on me, I have played with him more than any other player on this site.

I thought I gave a scum - town list, sorry:
Scum-
LMP
ThAd
Furc
DRey
Pine
Town

I understand how the scum now have to be between Pine and LMP, that's why my vote is staying where it is.

Not getting the Innocent Child thing.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2012 12:29 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

In post 1631, DRey wrote:The more I think the more I'm sure the scumteam is Pine, Haylen and Furc.

This man gets it.

In post 1644, LimMePls wrote:
DRey wrote:Can we just lynch Furc instead? I really, really, really want to lynch him. If he's town we have lost anyway, he will never be NKed and he will vote wrong anyway. If he's town I request a ban because he's clearly mad. I've never really understood any of his posts.

Tempting but NO. We have a clear 1-town 1-scum choice right now. There is 0 reason to fuck that up.

So does this man.

In post 1615, Zeek wrote:Thad, pine, and LMP are my pick for scum.

In post 1623, Zeek wrote:I was under the impression that we weren't supposed to be voting yet, and that the ones who have done so are idiots.

We have ten days left. Quit rushing a lynch.

This man doesn't get it.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
DRey
DRey
Goon
DRey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2012 1:25 pm

Post by DRey »

The more I think about it, the more it makes sense to lynch Furc first. From both wagons LMP and Thad both believe Furc is scum. Haylen also believe Furc is scum, Pine believes Furc is scum.
But... no... one... dares vote him. Doesn't really matter if the chances of Pine and LMP are 50% the fact everyone "believes" Furc is scum but refuse to vote him makes me believe the chances of Furc being scum 99%, plus he's my strongest scumread anyway (go read my cases if in doubt). Much stronger than Pine and Haylen. So everyone, come vote Furc with me.

unvote, vote Furc

In case I'm wrong and we lose, sorry guys, but if Furc is town this game is out of reach anyway, we better lose already.

TLDR: everyone that's town, vote Furc with me.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2012 2:32 pm

Post by Furcolow »

excuse me?
we KNOW 50:50 between LMP/Pine logically, but you vote me?
That's the same thing as a scum claim in my eyes, buddy
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2012 2:34 pm

Post by Furcolow »

In post 1643, Pine wrote:
In post 1638, Furcolow wrote:

Millers on this site are usually informed. Still have no idea what the hell you were going on about Innocent Child for.

having a told miller is like having mod confirmed town
you deal with it then or you dont
that is why this town needed to either lynch you or not then
information over time doesnt necessarily ever have to come out

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”