OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:11 am

Post by OnTheMark »

I'm really trying hard not to be snarky but you're praising Alisae's as the example and then when I do copy pasta and paraphrase it's all of a sudden NAI and what if?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:21 am

Post by Creature »

Someone spoon me what happened.
Sigh
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:23 am

Post by OnTheMark »

You can't have Alisae say the same sentences and go "YEAH THAT'S PROOF MICC IS SCUM"
and then when I say the same sentences go
"THAT'S NAI WHAT IF SKYBIRD'S TOWN?"

So which is it? Is the Micc case not good enough and needs more issues and it's NAI OR Is the Skybird case worthy of you actually interacting with it?

@Creature Titus is saying I suck at communicating and I can't explain my point despite the majority of the town block saying they see the points. She then argues that case from Alisae is gold as to why Micc is scum but I change all the Micc references is to Skybird and it's all of a sudden NAI.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:32 am

Post by Creature »

[post=votecount]votecount[/post]
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Creature »

Spoiler:
In post 1614, OnTheMark wrote:
Welcome to Alisae's Professional Guide
repurposed by MathBlade for Kiana
on How to PROPERLY Play Wolf

Thank you
Micc
Skybird for being a wonderful
test dummy
second case!

With this professional guide, I will teach you how to play Wolf properly in Project
M
afia! Let's get started!

Step 1: Attempting to dismantle townblocs at any chance possible.

Are you scum worried about town townblocing itself without you in it
or two strong town working together
?

All you have to do is just make is enhance a discussion that's going on with those two players without actually having a strong enough opinion yourself.

Source: viewtopic.php?p=10020002#p10020002

Step 2: Picking Out your mislynch

To win as scum you have to lynch town. Mafia is a game where townies lynch
townies
wolves and wolves lynch
wolves
townies.
So you have to pick your mislynches in a way that helps achieve this goal.
And what better way to do this then to pick two townies who are fighting that you want gone. It's a twofer!

Blatant inaction of her beliefs later is a huge plus.

Step 3: Forming a Case

However, you can't push a mislynch if you don't have any thing to justify your push off of.
After all, when you push a "fact" you can then fall back on the justification you built up as a scapegoat.
Also pushing "facts" allows you to present good
IRONCLAD
reasoning.
Who cares about being right? You're a wolf!
You don't need to push reads!
Reads =/ Facts.

Luckily, you can use claims as shown here:
viewtopic.php?p=10021837#p10021837

As a good basis to push someone.
Especially if you are scared of that role and you want it gone as fast as possible
and you have no idea what the role does
Who needs waiting for the night to come, why not just lynch it!

Keep in mind that when you are forming your case, you have to twist the narative to not consider any town motivation.
Also, make sure the read is presented as a strong confident read, because people like to sheep those!
These things are done perfectly well in :

You CAN attempt to stand it from a town PoV.
But you don't need to do that, you're a wolf after all!
Your job is to push mislynches!

Step 4: Pushing the lynch

Once you picked out your mislynch, you must attempt to turn everything they stated into something that is scummy!
Because you are a wolf, you can get away with having as many unorganic, unnatural, and agenda based reads as possible!
This is perfectly done here:

was terrible IMO. The idea that because MC's mana generation method seems complicated is not based on anything MC is doing in thread, but is more towards not understanding how the mana claim works so she can manipulate it. She doesn't actually say anything towards with Beeboy is doing is scummy. Wanting to give an open ended question like that also makes other people more likely to talk about their mana claims and abilities as well. I'm kinda proud of some people for not going "Yeah, I think that's right because I generate mana simply or That sucks because mine requires climbing up Mount Everest three times then walking through the pits of hell". Skybird is also showing uncertainty about Chara’s sarcasm and deciding to
assume meaning
reread instead of seeking clarification.

Also when you are pushing your reads, you have to give as LITTLE to No content possible on anything else.
This is because attempting to fabricate reads and having to stick to them will come back to bite you when people analyze your PROGRESSION.
But when you DO form reads, make sure to shade as many people as possible as seen here
OR just not provide any reasons and just spam the same person over and over again
:

Just see all of Skybird's ISO for pretty much non stop tunnelling on Maid Cafe, yet Titus/Kiana don't read as a derp tunnel despite Skybird having like no reasons hooray!

Step 5: Faking your Scumhunting

As a wolf, you have to look like you are scumhunting. To do this, you push mislynches, but occasionally you have to ask questions.
How do we counter such a boring habbit?
There are two methods!

The first method is to not care about the question.
If you ask random questions and hope that people will think they are "good questions" and have 0 interest in the question, you will look like you are scumhunting. This is seen here:

asks about MC and then only cares if I believe it, much later. Not the thread.

The second method is to not care about the answer!
For example, if you are going to ask a quesiton, and the questionee provides an answer, make sure to discredit and/or scumread the answer to that question as much as possible.
As long as you have a response already made to the questionee's answer, then you are good to go. Just use that response no matter what answer they provide.
Or just never do anything about it and go back to actively lurking. Example incoming

This is a great example the many times Skybird hasn't had opinion or hasn't followed through on jackshit.

Conclusion

Thank you for reading
my
Alisae's repurposed guide on how to play Wolf in Project
M
afia!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!1!11!!1
11!!1
!1
!!!!!!!11!!!1
11!1

lol funny post
Sigh
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:38 am

Post by OnTheMark »

Exactly the point.

It introduces levity something sorely needed while making my point at the same time.

It was better than going
“Nah nah nah nah nah Batman!!!!” At the top of my keyboard lungs.

Oh and Alisae copied Micc and made Chara a double voter and stole mastina’s mana despite mastina being obvTown which has me sad.
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:39 am

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

In post 1624, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 1440, Alisae wrote:............

329 was terrible imo. The idea of claiming in order to spur discussion and interaction is gross. Wanting to give a public warning that his ability is ever changing and unpredictable is scum motivated preparation for later and further shows how he’s missing half the utility of the ability. Him showing uncertainty about Chara’s sarcasm and deciding to assume meaning instead of seeking clarification.
Explain to me the difference between this and Alisae's case when I literally rip out a post number change like one-two sentences just to have it paraphrased?
The changes you made are actually critical. Here, Micc assumes. Skybird wanrs to reread. Assuming what others think is anti-town. Telegraphing scummy behavior is also pro scum.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not lock scum on Micc but I think it's a good place to pressure just like Iconeum.

~Titus
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:42 am

Post by Creature »

Who are the scum?
Sigh
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:44 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 1631, Bronya Zaychik wrote:
In post 1624, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 1440, Alisae wrote:............

329 was terrible imo. The idea of claiming in order to spur discussion and interaction is gross. Wanting to give a public warning that his ability is ever changing and unpredictable is scum motivated preparation for later and further shows how he’s missing half the utility of the ability. Him showing uncertainty about Chara’s sarcasm and deciding to assume meaning instead of seeking clarification.
Explain to me the difference between this and Alisae's case when I literally rip out a post number change like one-two sentences just to have it paraphrased?
The changes you made are actually critical. Here, Micc assumes. Skybird wanrs to reread. Assuming what others think is anti-town. Telegraphing scummy behavior is also pro scum.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not lock scum on Micc but I think it's a good place to pressure just like Iconeum.

~Titus
Yes. Skybird assumed what Chara had meant and then offered to reread and nothing came out of it. The core remains she assumed. Ergo by your own point anti town. She promises to reread and never follows up on that point. The crux of the issue is unchanged. She assumed and needed a reread. Micc assumed and is a scumread if yours for it.

Pedit: Skybird for starters @Creature
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:49 am

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

In post 1627, OnTheMark wrote:You can't have Alisae say the same sentences and go "YEAH THAT'S PROOF MICC IS SCUM"
and then when I say the same sentences go
"THAT'S NAI WHAT IF SKYBIRD'S TOWN?"

So which is it? Is the Micc case not good enough and needs more issues and it's NAI OR Is the Skybird case worthy of you actually interacting with it?

@Creature Titus is saying I suck at communicating and I can't explain my point despite the majority of the town block saying they see the points. She then argues that case from Alisae is gold as to why Micc is scum but I change all the Micc references is to Skybird and it's all of a sudden NAI.
So much hyperbole.

Your case is not equal to Alisae's because you used a similar format. You're just spamming those agree with me are my townblock. I am not persuaded and the melodrama weakens your case dramatically.

I have interacted with your thoughts on Skybird. I don't find them persuasive and I told you why.

Do you TR Micc?
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:50 am

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

In post 1632, Creature wrote:Who are the scum?
Tbh, I don't know. I am trying to sort Mark since they are screaming about Skybird but they refuse a basic readslist with small explanations do *shrug*. I am this close to prod dodging.
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:50 am

Post by Tibor and Lumia »

Hey just an update that brass isn't feeling to good and might replace out. In the meantime does anyone want me to comment on anything?
~Lumia
Tibor (Brassherald) and Lumia (Gamma Emerald)
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:52 am

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

In post 1636, Tibor and Lumia wrote:Hey just an update that brass isn't feeling to good and might replace out. In the meantime does anyone want me to comment on anything?
~Lumia
Just any fresh takes would be awesome. Especially Iconeum. There's a post where he implies you are scum but does not vote you.

~Titus
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:53 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1635, Bronya Zaychik wrote:
Tbh, I don't know. I am trying to sort Mark since they are screaming about Skybird but they refuse a basic readslist with small explanations do *shrug*. I am this close to prod dodging.
Titus, do me a favour and focus on any slot that isn't Mark? anyone at all?
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:54 am

Post by Creature »

Ugh, complicated game.
Sigh
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:55 am

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

In post 1638, Chara wrote:
In post 1635, Bronya Zaychik wrote:
Titus, do me a favour and focus on any slot that isn't Mark? anyone at all?
I wanna focus on Iconeum so I can straighten that out but they aren't here and I got spammed out. Micc has the same thing. I feel either is a good starting spot.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:59 am

Post by Creature »

Cool

Has Iconeum done something?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:00 am

Post by Creature »

Oh ya, Iconeum is totally scum.

The question now is who do we kill first.
Sigh
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:01 am

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

In post 1642, Creature wrote:Oh ya, Iconeum is totally scum.

The question now is who do we kill first.
Why?

Micc has a wagon so them. If you disagree, feel free to vote Icon.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:37 am

Post by OnTheMark »

@Chara got any other reads or the weather? Anything important worth discussing?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Chara »

i do, but i'm busy tonight. should be here to chat again tomorrow.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:30 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1533, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 1525, Alisae wrote:In all seriousness as soon as I got the mana I spent it on an instant card,
I'll go into what that is on D2 :]
You realize mana doesn’t carry over yeah?
I got the mana
I spent it as soon as I got it.
It's not carrying over :/

--
In post 1536, Venmar wrote:yeah, alisae is town

am i the only one that thinks 1515 and 1516 by tibor is mostly noise/fluff?
In post 1517, Alisae wrote:Tbh I'm tempted to just use the Elli tell for Brass and move on.
i am interested in these services that you may have to offer
The 2012 Elli tell is "People who are active in al games but one is scum in said game."
Brasshearld is alive in games and is posting in those games but is not posting in this game.

--
In post 1538, Venmar wrote:bronya's buddying of alisae on page 58 gives me
shudders

pedit: o shit, there it is, the cerb discredit. do you actually believe i have been completely useless? do you even read my posts?
I am having a hard time thinking if its AI or not tbh.
I love both Kiana and Titus so its reasonable for them to give me such a greeting but it does wierd me out?
Eh I'm not really focused on it and thinking about it is just going to give me a headache

--
In post 1537, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 1534, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 1531, Reasonably Rational wrote:@OTM: Reasons for suspecting Sky bird make sense, particularly the lack of follow-up in the inquiries she makes. I dislike the "feel"/interpretative parts of the case, where you say a certain action is her doing something, but her not doing things makes sense to me. How does all this relate to Iconeum?

@Yume: roles were created before alignments were assigned, Alisae certainly isn't scum because she has a mana stealing ability, AND that ability isn't even hers, it came from Micc, so even if the ability were AI, it would indicate Micc was scum. I don't particularly like that she immediately used it to steal from you, Alisae seems like largely a loose cannon when it comes to using powers, but I wouldn't say any of it makes her likely scum.

@Micc: can you(or anyone else, I suppose) explain the Venmar townread in a way that doesn't reference gut or feelings?

-Cerb
Will type up the Iconeum answer later. And Venmar

Can you please express why you don’t townread Venmar?
Because no reason to town read Venmar exists. He's done effectively nothing but ask to be the second biggest wagon at day end.

-Cerb
I townread Venmar's posts on this page I like them :(
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:34 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1605, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 1600, Bronya Zaychik wrote:I don't think a readwall is hard it's just time consuming. But I think it would be much more productive if you put that time to making a readwall for Titus instead of a haphazard Skybird push, it takes the same amount of time but one has more benefits than the other.

Code: Select all

(PlayerName): I think (PlayerName) is Town/Scum/Null. This is because (Reason A)... and this can be seen from (Evidence A). (Reason A) is alignment indicative of Town/Scum because (Town/Scum Agenda A) Also, (Reason B), which can be seen from (Evidence B). This makes (PlayerName) even more likely to be Town/Scum because (Town/Scum Agenda B).

Rinse and repeat for all 17 players in the game and you got yourself a readwall. Probably would take less time than arguing to Titus about Skybird. But will make you so much more of an asset to town.

~Kiana

The above picture is what I do IN MY HEAD. I can't just put it into a sound byte for you or Titus. That's not how I function. I will redo my case in Alisae format because that's something I CAN do.

But until flips emerge figuring out WHICH world it is is nigh on impossible. Sky is scum in almost all of them and I see no town motivation for any of her posts. Until someone counters what I've argued I see no reason to change my mind. And just because I don't change my mind because Titus asks doesn't mean I'm not listening.
locktown
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1629, Creature wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1614, OnTheMark wrote:
Welcome to Alisae's Professional Guide
repurposed by MathBlade for Kiana
on How to PROPERLY Play Wolf

Thank you
Micc
Skybird for being a wonderful
test dummy
second case!

With this professional guide, I will teach you how to play Wolf properly in Project
M
afia! Let's get started!

Step 1: Attempting to dismantle townblocs at any chance possible.

Are you scum worried about town townblocing itself without you in it
or two strong town working together
?

All you have to do is just make is enhance a discussion that's going on with those two players without actually having a strong enough opinion yourself.

Step 2: Picking Out your mislynch

To win as scum you have to lynch town. Mafia is a game where townies lynch
townies
wolves and wolves lynch
wolves
townies.
So you have to pick your mislynches in a way that helps achieve this goal.
And what better way to do this then to pick two townies who are fighting that you want gone. It's a twofer!

Blatant inaction of her beliefs later is a huge plus.

Step 3: Forming a Case

However, you can't push a mislynch if you don't have any thing to justify your push off of.
After all, when you push a "fact" you can then fall back on the justification you built up as a scapegoat.
Also pushing "facts" allows you to present good
IRONCLAD
reasoning.
Who cares about being right? You're a wolf!
You don't need to push reads!
Reads =/ Facts.

Luckily, you can use claims as shown here:
viewtopic.php?p=10021837#p10021837

As a good basis to push someone.
Especially if you are scared of that role and you want it gone as fast as possible
and you have no idea what the role does
Who needs waiting for the night to come, why not just lynch it!

Keep in mind that when you are forming your case, you have to twist the narative to not consider any town motivation.
Also, make sure the read is presented as a strong confident read, because people like to sheep those!
These things are done perfectly well in :

You CAN attempt to stand it from a town PoV.
But you don't need to do that, you're a wolf after all!
Your job is to push mislynches!

Step 4: Pushing the lynch

Once you picked out your mislynch, you must attempt to turn everything they stated into something that is scummy!
Because you are a wolf, you can get away with having as many unorganic, unnatural, and agenda based reads as possible!
This is perfectly done here:

was terrible IMO. The idea that because MC's mana generation method seems complicated is not based on anything MC is doing in thread, but is more towards not understanding how the mana claim works so she can manipulate it. She doesn't actually say anything towards with Beeboy is doing is scummy. Wanting to give an open ended question like that also makes other people more likely to talk about their mana claims and abilities as well. I'm kinda proud of some people for not going "Yeah, I think that's right because I generate mana simply or That sucks because mine requires climbing up Mount Everest three times then walking through the pits of hell". Skybird is also showing uncertainty about Chara’s sarcasm and deciding to
assume meaning
reread instead of seeking clarification.

Also when you are pushing your reads, you have to give as LITTLE to No content possible on anything else.
This is because attempting to fabricate reads and having to stick to them will come back to bite you when people analyze your PROGRESSION.
But when you DO form reads, make sure to shade as many people as possible as seen here
OR just not provide any reasons and just spam the same person over and over again
:

Just see all of Skybird's ISO for pretty much non stop tunnelling on Maid Cafe, yet Titus/Kiana don't read as a derp tunnel despite Skybird having like no reasons hooray!

Step 5: Faking your Scumhunting

As a wolf, you have to look like you are scumhunting. To do this, you push mislynches, but occasionally you have to ask questions.
How do we counter such a boring habbit?
There are two methods!

The first method is to not care about the question.
If you ask random questions and hope that people will think they are "good questions" and have 0 interest in the question, you will look like you are scumhunting. This is seen here:

asks about MC and then only cares if I believe it, much later. Not the thread.

The second method is to not care about the answer!
For example, if you are going to ask a quesiton, and the questionee provides an answer, make sure to discredit and/or scumread the answer to that question as much as possible.
As long as you have a response already made to the questionee's answer, then you are good to go. Just use that response no matter what answer they provide.
Or just never do anything about it and go back to actively lurking. Example incoming

This is a great example the many times Skybird hasn't had opinion or hasn't followed through on jackshit.

Conclusion

Thank you for reading
my
Alisae's repurposed guide on how to play Wolf in Project
M
afia!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!1!11!!1
11!!1
!1
!!!!!!!11!!!1
11!1

lol funny post
You should see the original I did for Micc!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:38 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1636, Tibor and Lumia wrote:Hey just an update that brass isn't feeling to good and might replace out. In the meantime does anyone want me to comment on anything?
~Lumia
rand wolf replace the fuck out
I understand I understand :3
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”