Open 493 - Jungle Republic. (Game Over - Werewolf Victory)

Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:39 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 1635, Bacde wrote:OH SNAP

lol!

So I'm convinced Mac is town, which of you guys is the wolf?

Right now I'm actually leaning Syr but I haven't reread anything
actually I sorta am turning on Syr

lol what if it was bulba this whole time and he's just gonna question-nazi and then wait for us to eat each other
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:40 am

Post by Bacde »

What motivation would bulba have to kill G_M?
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:58 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1642, Bacde wrote: 2) Gut mostly? He even voted me at the end of the day yesterday which I felt was legit because I was doping around and not sure who the scum was
We kinda need more than gut at this stage. Why do you feel that Mac's actions yesterday were genuine and not fake and the actions of an impatient scum?
In post 1644, Syryana wrote: My thoughts are that we should no-lynch. My reads are scattered to fuck and gone right now and I'm not rereading tonight.
I'll probably no lynch as well later on. However, we have a nice full day phase to try to sort everything out. Let's talk.
In post 1647, Mac wrote:AW HELL NO

things that I think:

Syr is town

and it's between bacde & bulba

and I think it's bulba based on his early chat with fuzzy
Getting back into the same old mindset I see. I'd like to talk to you about that discussion with Fuzzy as well. There are some things that I noticed when going through your ISO that I want to ask you about.
In post 1649, Mac wrote: why have you turned on me and not syr as well?
I don't like the way this is phrased.
In post 1651, Bacde wrote:What motivation would bulba have to kill G_M?
I'd actually like to hear the answer to this.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:03 am

Post by Mac »

mafia hunting?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:06 am

Post by Mac »

question away bulba
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:23 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1653, Mac wrote:
mafia hunting?
How is that? I had a strong meta read on GM that said otherwise (incorrect, I know, but still...). If I was going to shoot someone I thought was mafia, it would have been Syryana.

Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:07 pm

Post by Mac »

k it's kinda wifomy but i still got it wrong and you did say she was town. This is hard.

Why no questions?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:08 pm

Post by Bacde »

Syr I could see having a reason to shoot G_M

then again, the case was probably going to be bullbutt
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:32 pm

Post by Syryana »

I've an idea, but it's pretty WIFOM-y. I'll put it out there if you all want, but I'm not sure it's a good use of our time to discuss WIFOM-y things like this.
In post 1652, Bulbazak wrote:I'll probably no lynch as well later on. However, we have a nice full day phase to try to sort everything out. Let's talk.
In any other situation I would agree with you. However, this being MyLo, I think if we're going to no-lynch we should put off the discussion until tomorrow. It saves time for town in that we have less suspects to analyze and more importantly it will make life difficult for the wolf toNight (no current reads means wolf will have less info and consequently a much harder time fucking with our minds).

If we're going to lynch toDay, I'm all for discussing right up till the last second. However, in my opinion it would be counterproductive to lay all our cards on the table then no-lynch.
In the timeless words of a great and revered man: "Blow it out your ass."
A hydra of Rift Adrift, Oil Tycoons and Trust Fund. "In the Oil Rift we Trust."
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:52 am

Post by Bacde »

VOTE: no lynch

eh
zabriel
zabriel
Mafia Scum
zabriel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:10 am

Post by zabriel »

Vote Count 5.0

No Lynch (Syryana, Bacde)

Day 5 will end in (expired on 2013-06-30 20:00:00)
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:12 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1656, Mac wrote: Why no questions?
I was sorting through some last minute ISO things on you. Mostly, though, I was catching up on another game. Two really important ones came to mind, though.

1.)You started crafting a case early d1 on a partnership between Fuzzy and myself, yet when you would attack someone with it, you always attacked me and layed off Fuzzy. Why?

2.) On d4 you started on a big kick about how the DBK NK was supposed to be me setting you up. Yet, if you remember correctly, I called you town immediately on d3 and explained that it was due to the Klick mafia flip, not the Bo NK like you were trying to push. What about the Bo NK suggests that it was to set you up, and why did you wait until a day later to bring it up, especially since my town read on you had nothing to do with that flip?
In post 1658, Syryana wrote:
I've an idea, but it's pretty WIFOM-y. I'll put it out there if you all want, but I'm not sure it's a good use of our time to discuss WIFOM-y things like this.
Now's the perfect time. What do you got?
In post 1658, Syryana wrote:
In post 1652, Bulbazak wrote:I'll probably no lynch as well later on. However, we have a nice full day phase to try to sort everything out. Let's talk.
In any other situation I would agree with you. However, this being MyLo, I think if we're going to no-lynch we should put off the discussion until tomorrow. It saves time for town in that we have less suspects to analyze and more importantly it will make life difficult for the wolf toNight (no current reads means wolf will have less info and consequently a much harder time fucking with our minds).

If we're going to lynch toDay, I'm all for discussing right up till the last second. However, in my opinion it would be counterproductive to lay all our cards on the table then no-lynch.
I'm all for lynching today if we are convinced that we've figured it out. We just need to realize that we do not have to and can no lynch if we are still unable to figure things out. This is a day phase to sort through as much information as possible in order to make the best decision possible. It's true that more information may help the wolf, but it also may prove to be a thorn in his side if there's too much for him to properly sort through. I for one want to make sure that if the wolf decides to kill me, the decision is more likely to hurt him than to actually help him. Besides, I think I might have an idea who it is, and if I'm correct, now is the time to sort through everything we have and ask the correct questions in order to discover the truth and make the right decision.

Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:28 am

Post by Bacde »

UNVOTE:

what do you got bulba
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:08 am

Post by Bulbazak »

I'll let you know when Mac answers. I need to finish going through your's and Syryana's ISOs. Will probably do that tonight via 3DS.

Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:09 pm

Post by Syryana »

Now that the site's back and I can actually finish my post:
In post 1661, Bulbazak wrote:Now's the perfect time. What do you got?
K. Disclaimer: The following is WIFOM as fuck. You has been warned.
In post 1522, goodmorning wrote:
Vote: Egg

I realise I'm pretty bad at reading Bulba but I really don't think it's him. More on this when I get back.
In post 1626, goodmorning wrote:I super duper promise that I am almost done with my super duper convincing case on Syr. In the meantime I will super duper enjoy this slugfest. I am super duper sure of EggScum at this point, though that did go super duper poorly last time.
Relevant quotes. Why did you kill GM? 1) She was the only person that outright buddied you yesterDay and 2) killing her generates nice WIFOM about me, given the case she was supposedly making against me. 1) is helpful in the most WIFOM sense; it makes it less reasonable for you to be the killer. Why, when at L-1 for a great duration yesterDay, would you, having made it past the Day and given an Egg townflip, kill your only supporter? It doesn't seem reasonable that you would, which gives you an excellent reason to do so. Second, GM's death has the added benefit of throwing suspicion onto your main detractor: me. At Day's end, she was promising a case on me. Why not knock her out of the game, as it makes others look worse and you look better for doing so?

Hmm. I seem to remember some similar discussion about DBK being killed for something like this. I'll go reread the game and find it.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:08 pm

Post by Mac »

huh my post has gone. that's fun. but I think Bulba is the wolf. let me explain.

when Klick flips mafia, Bulba clears me as town because of the way I pushed Klick to the point where it couldn't be bussing. he doesn't think I'm a wolf because of the way I pushed fuzzy to the point where it couldn't be bussing. correct? I think I am. now we get into mylo and he decides to bring up that I pushed him over fuzzy early in the game. why didn't he bring this up earlier? why has he left it until now? I feel like his reads are fake

to answer your questions in a straight way bulba.

1) I always find fuzzy's playstyle scummy, therefore there is no point in me pushing him because I won't gain anything from it. I'll leave it to others.

2) whenever I first mentioned it was when it came into my head. it was just a theory, and I dismissed it at first. but there was no reason why I couldn't have been, in your eyes bussing klick to get lynched. strictly speaking, the DBK mafia flip should have cleared me as not-mafia since that would mean I bussed two of my partners yet you never mention it, instead referencing only Klick who was pretty much obvscum.

I feel like if we look at your early interactions with fuzzy, particularly the "I hope your scum game has improved" part of them, then you are the wolf, Bulba.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:09 pm

Post by Mac »

but then bacde's slot did literally nothing prior to him replacing in.

aaaa
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:50 pm

Post by Syryana »

In post 1665, Mac wrote:when Klick flips mafia, Bulba clears me as town because of the way I pushed Klick to the point where it couldn't be bussing. he doesn't think I'm a wolf because of the way I pushed fuzzy to the point where it couldn't be bussing. correct? I think I am.
I looked into this after mentioning that GM stuff. You are correct.

Your case is interesting. Will go look at fuzzy-Bulba early interactions.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:41 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 1666, Mac wrote:but then bacde's slot did literally nothing prior to him replacing in.

aaaa
not to mention I didn't really do much after the Autti/PP slot flipped town
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:26 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1664, Syryana wrote:Why did you kill GM? 1) She was the only person that outright buddied you yesterDay and 2) killing her generates nice WIFOM about me, given the case she was supposedly making against me. 1) is helpful in the most WIFOM sense; it makes it less reasonable for you to be the killer. Why, when at L-1 for a great duration yesterDay, would you, having made it past the Day and given an Egg townflip, kill your only supporter? It doesn't seem reasonable that you would, which gives you an excellent reason to do so. Second, GM's death has the added benefit of throwing suspicion onto your main detractor: me. At Day's end, she was promising a case on me. Why not knock her out of the game, as it makes others look worse and you look better for doing so?
Why would I, as wolf, kill GM, who I had a town read on, when we were entering into Mylo with 1 Mafia member left, which threatened a possible win? I would be more likely to kill you, since I had read you as Mafia. From that perspective, a GM NK makes no sense, but again, as you said, that's all WIFOM.
In post 1665, Mac wrote: when Klick flips mafia, Bulba clears me as town because of the way I pushed Klick to the point where it couldn't be bussing. he doesn't think I'm a wolf because of the way I pushed fuzzy to the point where it couldn't be bussing. correct? I think I am. now we get into mylo and he decides to bring up that I pushed him over fuzzy early in the game. why didn't he bring this up earlier? why has he left it until now? I feel like his reads are fake
I thought that your Fuzzy push was harder than it was. It was only on reviewing your ISO that I realized that you more or less left him alone, and that he ignored you for the most part. As for the reason I didn't bring this up earlier, that has to do with the fact that we're in Mylo, and I always reevaluate all of my reads via ISO during Mylo and Lylo.

Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:12 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 1668, Bacde wrote:not to mention I didn't really do much after the Autti/PP slot flipped town
Why don't you do something and start contributing then?
Bulbazak wrote:Why would I, as wolf, kill GM, who I had a town read on, when we were entering into Mylo with 1 Mafia member left, which threatened a possible win? I would be more likely to kill you, since I had read you as Mafia. From that perspective, a GM NK makes no sense, but again, as you said, that's all WIFOM.
Optimal wolf play would be to NK townies and lynch Mafia. So, assuming your Mafia read on me was legit, optimal play for Bulba-wolf would be to kill a townread and get me lynched today.

Still need to go back and read those interactions, Mac. Will get to it this evening.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:20 am

Post by Bacde »

Wouldn't it be just as optimal to lynch townies and NK mafia?

Why is it that a wolf necessarily wants to lynch mafia and NK townies?
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:43 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 1671, Bacde wrote:Wouldn't it be just as optimal to lynch townies and NK mafia?

I feel like we went over this somewhere before. Lynching townies and NK'ing mafia would end up with the same net result, but in my opinion lynching mafia would be safer from a wolf perspective since the wolf gets towncred for every successful mafia lynch that they participate in rather than possible suspicion from mislynching townies (depending on the mislynch, not all mislynches are created equal).
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:48 am

Post by Syryana »

Bacde. Give us an updated list of reads please.
AngryBeavers
AngryBeavers
Goon
AngryBeavers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by AngryBeavers »

In post 1672, Syryana wrote:
In post 1671, Bacde wrote:Wouldn't it be just as optimal to lynch townies and NK mafia?

I feel like we went over this somewhere before. Lynching townies and NK'ing mafia would end up with the same net result, but in my opinion lynching mafia would be safer from a wolf perspective since the wolf gets towncred for every successful mafia lynch that they participate in rather than possible suspicion from mislynching townies (depending on the mislynch, not all mislynches are created equal).
I don't really feel like this is true, since I don't think a single person in this thread has given someone town cred for lynching mafia, just not-mafia cred.
Hydra of Daggett and Norbert

Return to “Completed Open Games”