Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:11 am

Post by Amrun »

I considered a lot of different ways to make RC's win condition a little bit easier; that's a good idea, Iece, and I kind of wish I had done that, now! In the end, I made him bulletproof so that if he wished, he could be either very towny or very scummy and not worry about night kills from either team.

I'm glad you had fun with it, RC. That's all I was hoping for. I realized, upon making the game, that some people would just HATE that role. But some people wouldn't (me included) and I thought that even though it was harder to win with, it was more active and therefore more fun than the traditional survivor role.

I'm glad the game seems to have been overall enjoyed, despite my spottiness. It will be awhile before I mod again (and perhaps even play again). I need to get to a good place in my life where I can reliably get on mafiascum once a day again like I used to.

Thanks so much for playing, all!
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:53 am

Post by Iecerint »

Where can I read about your real-life drama? I want to know all about your personal life, too! :]
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:03 am

Post by Amrun »

Um, a mixture of the period thread in GD and the existential spiraling thread in f62! Mostly, I keep it to myself, though, except on a "I can't post in x because my wisdom tooth is making my face fall apart" need to know basis.

But you're always welcome to talk to me on aim/skype/whatever. :)
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”