micro 840: mystery box of silver (this is over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:18 pm

Post by Slaxx »

UNVOTE:
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:19 pm

Post by Mephistophanes 39 »

In post 1696, skitter30 wrote:i stopped reading your posts in starrcraft too; i told you that there also; i did my best not to read them while i was alive, and i dind't read any of them afterwards

anyways the content of your posts isn't what's +scum here; it's the fact that i said i wasn't reading them and that i said yesterday that they tilted me
How is you NOT reading mine or ANYONE’s posts for that matter, ever AI? I’m playing the exact same way here as I did in that game, so now Mastina’s tr of me, is making a lot more sense - even if she is loldiscounting my correct D1 reads on tw in BOTH games.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Is the nature of our game.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:20 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1697, skitter30 wrote:let's not end the day yet

i really do want everyoen to tell me how they're reading me in great, excruciating detail; it's important and not just for my vanity or whatever
really want this to happen today, and not like tomorrow
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:20 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1701, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1696, skitter30 wrote:i stopped reading your posts in starrcraft too; i told you that there also; i did my best not to read them while i was alive, and i dind't read any of them afterwards

anyways the content of your posts isn't what's +scum here; it's the fact that i said i wasn't reading them and that i said yesterday that they tilted me
How is you NOT reading mine or ANYONE’s posts for that matter, ever AI
? I’m playing the exact same way here as I did in that game, so now Mastina’s tr of me, is making a lot more sense - even if she is loldiscounting my correct D1 reads on tw in BOTH games.
don't worry, we'll talk about that later
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:21 pm

They didn’t tilt you in that game? You actually “enjoyed” them then? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:22 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I’ve already told you why I think you’re town.

You’ve been vey game solv-ey. Like Podo you have very specific instances where you have had this very “patient town” aura about you that looks past opportunistic pushes and actually tries to solve for alignment.

I know it makes you uncomfortable but I feel like we’ve been vibing on our reads since I replaced in, particularly around the TW lynch, even though it was wrong (although I count that was a win for my ego because I knew the role was a fucking lie)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:23 pm

Post by skitter30 »

uh no i repeatedly said that they annoyed me and that i was going to try not to read them, but sure

p-edit @nancy
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:27 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1692, Slaxx wrote:So if you insist on discussing this, you’re going to have to be extremely cognizant about not tipping your hand at all.
In spite of my reputation, I can when the occasion calls for it keep things close to my chest!
In post 1693, skitter30 wrote:fun fact!
schadd specifically said that *scum* were responsible for my role change last night (and you're claiming to have changed a role so ..... i would be shocked if someone else had their role changed too)
You were not my target. Someone else was, so there is in fact someone else who has a changed role.

They would vouch for me.

But again.

That would be anti-town.

Do you really want to force the issue or will you trust me when I say that I didn't target you but my target is still alive and has a changed role?
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:28 pm

In post 1706, skitter30 wrote:uh no i repeatedly said that they annoyed me and that i was going to try not to read them, but sure

p-edit @nancy
In post 1696, skitter30 wrote:
i stopped reading your posts in starrcraft too; i told you that there also; i did my best not to read them while i was alive, and i dind't read any of them afterwards

anyways the content of your posts isn't
what's +scum here; it's the fact that i said i wasn't reading them and that i said yesterday that they tilted me
Um sorry Skitter but this makes no freaking sense, to sr me based on this, since it’s a blatant contradiction, since you know I was town there.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:31 pm

In post 1707, mastina wrote:
In post 1692, Slaxx wrote:So if you insist on discussing this, you’re going to have to be extremely cognizant about not tipping your hand at all.
In spite of my reputation, I can when the occasion calls for it keep things close to my chest!
schadd specifically said that *scum* were responsible for my role change last night (and you're claiming to have changed a role so ..... i would be shocked if someone else had their role changed too)
You were not my target. Someone else was, so there is in fact someone else who has a changed role.

They would vouch for me.

But again.

That would be anti-town.

Do you really want to force the issue or will you trust me when I say that I didn't target you but my target is still alive and has a changed role?
How do we know that Schadd didn’t do this?

If your not reponsible for Skitter’s rolechange, why should we believe your claim? And what would you say, if Nibbul denies they had a role change?
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:31 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1693, skitter30 wrote:also i'd like everyone to share their reads on me in as excruciating detail as possible, thank you
You're a townread of mine, but not the type of person I wanted to target with my ability. (Thus, why I did not.)

I stated why yesterday: you are a reasonably skilled scum player whose scumplay is nigh-identical to your towngame, but you have displayed original thoughts that I felt were indicative of you being town. These thoughts didn't elevate you to supertown levels of the core townbloc, infallible town I could never be wrong on, but they did elevate you to be a solid townread.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:33 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1707, mastina wrote:You were not my target. Someone else was, so there is in fact someone else who has a changed role.

They would vouch for me.

But again.

That would be anti-town.

nah fam; everyone else posted already i'm pretty sure and nobody else seems to be acting like 'oh gosh i suddenly become a pr overnight!'
(also thematically i got the 'mystery box of silver'; what you're claiming doesn't match the theme and i fairly strongly believe that there aren't really other significant prs; what i got is the 'gimmick' of the game so to speak i'm pretty sure and other prs floating around odn't make sense from that vantage point)

anyways for the role you're claiming, do you know what you give out or is it just mystic 'true role' stuff?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:33 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Honestly if Skitter says she got the role from scum, your target should just claim mastina. There could be a town Santa and a scum santa or you just shit your pants and didn’t realize skitter was going to get the piece about scum

But if we do it that way you need to out first then they claim
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:34 pm

P.edit. What if more people than Skitter had a role change? It points to your claim as not being legit, since according to your claim, only one player ought to have had their rolechanged, correct?

So, who changed Skitter’s then, according to you?
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:35 pm

Post by Slaxx »

In post 1709, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:

They would vouch for me.

But again.

That would be anti-town.

If your not reponsible for Skitter’s rolechange, why should we believe your claim? And what would you say, if Nibbul denies they had a role change?
Nibbuis dead

Maybe if you focused on talking about this game and weren’t a hysterical basket case you’d know that
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:36 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i also went down the wifom hole and thought of the possibility that scum didn't know what they were giving me but they def did, per schadd, in case anyone's wondering. they specifically chose to give it to me; it was not randomized, and they knew what they were giving out
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:38 pm

Post by Slaxx »

So he told you mafia knew that they were giving you this thing?
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:38 pm

In post 1711, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1707, mastina wrote:You were not my target. Someone else was, so there is in fact someone else who has a changed role.

They would vouch for me.

But again.

That would be anti-town.

nah fam; everyone else posted already i'm pretty sure and nobody else seems to be acting like 'oh gosh i suddenly become a pr overnight!'
(also thematically i got the 'mystery box of silver'; what you're claiming doesn't match the theme and i fairly strongly believe that there aren't really other significant prs; what i got is the 'gimmick' of the game so to speak i'm pretty sure and other prs floating around odn't make sense from that vantage point)

anyways for the role you're claiming,
do you know what you give out or is it just mystic 'true role' stuff
?
+1

Because chances are that Skitter wasn’t the only one who got a role change. We did too and no I won’t say what but is Mastina going to take credit for that too?
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:38 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1713, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:P.edit. What if more people than Skitter had a role change? It points to your claim as not being legit, since according to your claim, only one player ought to have had their rolechanged, correct?

thematically i'm pretty sure there's just one role change (ie i got the mystery box of silver and the role that i got is like the 'gimmick' of the setup and other prs wouuld make the setup kinda weird; but i suppose it's entirely possible that i'm just wrong about analyzing it from this pov but i don't think i am)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:38 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1709, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:How do we know that Schadd didn’t do this?
I'm not sure what you mean.
How do we know that schadd gave me the role awakener?
Because it's my fucking role.
I targeted [REDACTED].
[REDACTED] had their role changed.
This is a fact.
I was not responsible for skitter's role change.
[REDACTED] would be able to verify that their role changed. If they claimed, then by virtue of their role changing, it proves that two people have claimed a role change, and I am claiming responsibility for one of them.

Which automatically.
Means.
Either I am scum that somehow KNEW about [REDACTED]'s role change.
I am scum with [REDACTED] and in spite of a VERY consistent track record of fakeclaiming we decided to bank the game on one.
OR.
That I did exactly what I fucking claimed I did.
And targeted [REDACTED] for the role change.
If your not reponsible for Skitter’s rolechange, why should we believe your claim?
Because there is a player who can and would vouch for me if I outed their identity? The problem is, that would out that they have a changed role, marking them for a fucking nightkill--the very thing I am trying to avoid.
And what would you say, if Nibbul denies they had a role change?
Nibbui's dead. Nibbui died before the role change would go through; for Nibbui's role to have changed, Nibbui would need to have lived through the night. And HAD Nibbui lived through the night, I would not be claiming I targeted Nibbui; I would be claiming I targeted [REDACTED] D1 and [REDACTED] N1. I was always planning on claiming D2 the moment the mod told me that my power would work even if I were lynched.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:39 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1716, Slaxx wrote:So he told you mafia knew that they were giving you this thing?
yes, that they specifically gave it to me and that they knew what they were giving me
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:39 pm

In post 1714, Slaxx wrote:
In post 1709, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:

They would vouch for me.

But again.

That would be anti-town.

Nibbuis dead

Maybe if you focused on talking about this game and weren’t a hysterical basket case you’d know that
You watch it. Another crack like that and I’m reporting you.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:40 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1711, skitter30 wrote:anyways for the role you're claiming, do you know what you give out or is it just mystic 'true role' stuff?
@mastina
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:41 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1718, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1713, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:P.edit. What if more people than Skitter had a role change? It points to your claim as not being legit, since according to your claim, only one player ought to have had their rolechanged, correct?

thematically i'm pretty sure there's just one role change (ie i got the mystery box of silver and the role that i got is like the 'gimmick' of the setup and other prs wouuld make the setup kinda weird; but i suppose it's entirely possible that i'm just wrong about analyzing it from this pov but i don't think i am)
eh if nancy did get another role maybe i'm wrong and the whole setup is a bunch of people getting new roles/having their role chagned, and not the gimmick i thought it was

(or nancy is scum with mastina, idk)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:42 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1711, skitter30 wrote:anyways for the role you're claiming, do you know what you give out or is it just mystic 'true role' stuff?
If I knew what I was giving out, this is something I'd be able to 'crumb to my target.

I do not.

I lowkey suspected that this game was a form of mountainous role madness--where everyone started with no PR, but my role was meant to give three players a PR, and each player I targeted has a power unique to them. (Which, mind you, was why I thought the worst was full of shit with his claim.)

Since the mafia gave you a power role, I don't think I'm very far off my mark on that.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”