Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by Chara »

my brain just went "Prism/Tanner scum???" and now i'm beating it with a broom because expecting it did nothing to stop it.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1721, Prism wrote:659 you're skeptical of Hectic's sudden sparepush. 714 you agree with me and think Hectic is being overly defensive. In 857, you've switched to Hectic being probably town as a goofball and vote Chara instead.

Can I ask what changed here for you?
i dont see scum doubling down that hard on a bad plan. it draws too much attention from the rest of the game, and i think blatantly anti-town play normally comes from town.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 1723, CantHateAPuppy wrote:@prism looking at the votecounts i just realized you're not voting. is there a reason why, or are you still deciding, or are you trying to avoid a chara hammer?
In post 1584, Prism wrote:Also, I've been very intentional about not voting. I went into the day still thinking Hectic/Ele might have been SvS, and figuring that out was kind of step 1. After that I started to waffle on my redtea townread, thinking it might just be Suji/Tayl0r. I came close to just voting them and hoping someone would hammer it so we could get the flip and call it a day. Thinking about Tayl0r voting Suji made me doubt that team, and from there I've been tinfoiling Tayl0r/Chara while wondering whether I should just hammer Suji regardless.

I don't really want to vote Tayl0r until I'm sure, whether that comes from a PoE or a scumread.
As a bonus, this features me thinking it was both L-2 and L-1 simultaneously
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 1726, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1721, Prism wrote:659 you're skeptical of Hectic's sudden sparepush. 714 you agree with me and think Hectic is being overly defensive. In 857, you've switched to Hectic being probably town as a goofball and vote Chara instead.

i dont see scum doubling down that hard on a bad plan. it draws too much attention from the rest of the game, and i think blatantly anti-town play normally comes from town.
Hectic didn't really double down in that timeframe from what I can tell-it had mostly happened well before 714, and he gave it up really quickly in general. He threw in the towel into the 600s.

Can you revisit those 3/4 pages again?
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 1725, Chara wrote:my brain just went "Prism/Tanner scum???" and now i'm beating it with a broom because expecting it did nothing to stop it.
ur deadon chara

follow ur heart

ur right but u can do nothing to stop it, ur powerless u fool
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

In post 1727, Prism wrote:
In post 1723, CantHateAPuppy wrote:@prism looking at the votecounts i just realized you're not voting. is there a reason why, or are you still deciding, or are you trying to avoid a chara hammer?
In post 1584, Prism wrote:Also, I've been very intentional about not voting. I went into the day still thinking Hectic/Ele might have been SvS, and figuring that out was kind of step 1. After that I started to waffle on my redtea townread, thinking it might just be Suji/Tayl0r. I came close to just voting them and hoping someone would hammer it so we could get the flip and call it a day. Thinking about Tayl0r voting Suji made me doubt that team, and from there I've been tinfoiling Tayl0r/Chara while wondering whether I should just hammer Suji regardless.

I don't really want to vote Tayl0r until I'm sure, whether that comes from a PoE or a scumread.
this tells me that you were intentional about not voting but not what your intention is
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by Prism »

chara take this tinfoil suit of mine, i no longer require it. may it serve you as well as it served me.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1728, Prism wrote:
In post 1726, Tayl0r Swift wrote:

Hectic didn't really double down in that timeframe from what I can tell-it had mostly happened well before 714, and he gave it up really quickly in general. He threw in the towel into the 600s.

Can you revisit those 3/4 pages again?
do i have to? i dont want to.
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

In post 1715, Krazy wrote:
In post 1644, Tanner wrote:
In post 1561, Krazy wrote:There does seem to be some push on me, some of which is clearly coming from town, but of the slots pushing my lynch right now yours looks a bit scummier than Hectic's. I'll think on it more on the morrow
so uhh what was the deal with ?

response to prism's :
~ i'm not arguing puppy's 100% scum. i would be pushing him with much more power if i thought so.
~ i want to argue "considering the way day one went, what the hell *was* scum doing?" is why i'm paranoid and kinda annoyed, but i guess the question here is "is it plausible for town to assume no bussing", which. i dunno. i guess.
~ made me uneasy because it seemed like a weaker townlean than the day earlier, and that last part made me think he was going to ~stop~ townleaning me in the future? that's what i meant by aligning, or like preparing himself to be able to walk back in the future, because scum still needs misfights and i'm assuming they're planning for me to be one of them.

having typed this out, i feel guilty of "ascribing scum motivations to posts rather than looking for it", so yeah. i dunno what to tell you. if puppy's not scum, then from my pov it's either some combination of lavender/krazy/taylor or something's very wrong. i don't know if there's a combination of those that outirght works. and that worries me.

i still got like 2 pages to read, but in the meantime
@hectic, how sure are you of morning-tweet!town today? and could you give me a shotgun readslist?
This is scummy
let's say we lynch you anyways and you flip town

who else wyould you fight besides tanner? who would you spare / who's your top townread?
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

In post 1733, CantHateAPuppy wrote:let's say we lynch you anyways and you flip town

who else wyould you fight besides tanner? who would you spare / who's your top townread?
these questions double for taylor
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:56 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 1730, CantHateAPuppy wrote:
In post 1727, Prism wrote:

this tells me that you were intentional about not voting but not what your intention is
The reason I haven't voted has differed off the time of day. At first, I didn't really have a scumread other than Hectic iirc and didn't read much overnight. Hectic deserved more leeway given the flip, so I didn't vote until I got more from him. After that, I was in search of a scumread and Suji wasn't it. Hold off while I evaluate. Eh,
maybe it's Suji/Taylor?
Start thinking about voting. See Taylor vote, immediately removes any chance of me voting Suji unless I just want the slot to flip for the sake of it, which I really considered.

Now I'm not voting because I'm still deciding between just letting Krazy flip and betting the game on a Taylor scumflip, and it is getting increasingly likely that I vote Taylor.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:56 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 1731, Prism wrote:chara take this tinfoil suit of mine, i no longer require it. may it serve you as well as it served me.
i have no need of it either. my mind is flighty but my conviction is strong.

i have Prism, Puppy, Morning, and Pooky as my confident townreads. not nearly enough.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:57 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 1703, Prism wrote:Hm.

1590 of Hectic's

...Did Taylor swap because they're scum with Hectic?
it'd be super ballsy for hectic to defend taylor with this line if they r scum together - usually this comes from townhectic?

tho hectic is definitely capable of playing that line
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:57 pm

Post by Prism »

HURT: Taylor

I'm currently at Hectic/Tayl0r. Either way, I don't want Krazy because of what I've read about redtea and the fact that their only plausible partners are Lavender and maybe Tanner.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 1737, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:it'd be super ballsy for hectic to defend taylor with this line if they r scum together - usually this comes from townhectic?

tho hectic is definitely capable of playing that line
I think it's only that bold in hindsight now that I've pointed it out. The entire point of it was to make the case for Tayl0r-town
using
Hectic's immense towncred.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:58 pm

In post 1711, Chara wrote:Tanner is datisi.
wait really?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:00 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 1403, Tanner wrote:i don't think i have anything specific i want you to look at because the game is kinda weird right now, in a sense that i don't think we can procceed in a huge manner without flipping a "lower" slot first and seeing whether that gives us victory or a deepwolf not-chara flips and we need to start over. again, would be lovely to big brain snipe the deepwolf today if they exist, but i'm kinda thinking that's unrealistic.

i feel like arguing about why you (or chara too, i guess) think my puppy-caution is "not great" but i don't think that's gonna be productive for anyone involved
In post 1398, Prism wrote:It looks like you have a strong Chara townread if you want to talk more with me about that.

They literally went from my strongest TR to my pet scumread in like 30 minutes lmao
i don't think i have too much depth to it? i liked their posting, i feel fine about the ways we've interacted, their interactions with ele don't ring s/s to me - the second paragraph in simply doesn't seem like a contradiction that's supposed to be +scum, and i also don't really see s/s behind elements being Certain in shutting down hectic's chara townread.

however, what *does* kinda concern me is their progression on me during early day two, so i'm kinda hoping to talk about it with them. unless they already responded and i missed it.
god, this post is very good. i like this more than worrying about Tanner's Elements read end of day 1. i can see Tanner's point of view very clearly.

pedit: according to Krazy. i'm just parroting.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 1415, Prism wrote:Man I am literally shooting down your reasoning for Puppy as "not great" and "not blatantly town" and I am out here petting a cutout of Elements' 410 pasted to cardboard, Gollum-muttering to myself "Chara, you're scum, I know it, I don't know why but I WILL SOON" when Chara literally isn't even in the room

I'm going to bed lmao
this is how you flirt with me. this is how you do it. Prism, thoughts consumed, analyzing my every word, losing sleep to their obsession. it's enough to turn anyone's head.

in game news: i got to . seeing Puppy admit he's coasting, then giving that as a reason for a Puppy wagon... that Taylor has admitted herself she's also barely invested in this game, with posts like this procing it. i don't think i could justify not eliminating her today, barring some sort of unbelievably scummy behavior from another slot. if she is town i wish she would give anything.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by Prism »

No real options for Hectic to push after the 600s. The only counterwagons to consider are Chara and Tayl0r. Him preemptively shutting the door on Lavender in the early 700s is a bit +town, but Lavender was never under any real vote pressure. Lavender only gets voted by Tanner until catboi switches to them well into the 1000s.

I've always been skeptical that Hectic felt too forcefully about the Elements push, and skeptical that he didn't give beeboy more of a chance. Maybe the only other option-Tayl0r-was Chara.

Hectic unnaturally kept doubling down to me when I kept calling him out for the read. Maybe he felt he had no option to see it through, and past the 600/700s he really didn't. This does require that he make a really bad mistake as scum, though: getting towncred for the Lavender read at the cost of being able to join that potential vote.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:15 pm

Post by Prism »

Okay, I think this is the team and I'm not tinfoiling. We can flip whoever, whenever.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by Prism »

All of Hectic's Day 1 was wrong to me. This explains why. Tayl0r's partner isn't Chara but Hectic. Elements 410 was indeed overly strong because it was SvS, but it was with Hectic, not Chara.

Everyone else is town to me besides Lavender. Hectic is only town to me for the vote Day 1. Whatever is left, however improbable, is likely the truth.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by Prism »

Initial ping on Elements had extremely questionable timing, too confident in Elements as he went on, Morning Tweet sparevote with no intention to push it through, came into Day 2 with a push on me that openly admitted stemmed entirely from Day 1 thinking that he didn't out.

I'm pretty sure this game is over.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 1485, Tanner wrote:isn't life* like that too
i didn't have that much but am a lightweight

re puppy: i realized i don't feel like linking shit but like... their interactions about elements and his wagon are Not Great, they kinda ~disappeared~ towards the end and the lack of resistance could maybe be explained by an afk partner, also suji dopping in, making vague posts and not interacting with anything from day one then lurking out again is by Meta much closer to scum!suji than town!suji afaik

also i personally at some point realized i don't remember why i was townreading that slot
all of this is also why i scumread Krazy, so there you go. it's that against the "but no counterwagon" and Elements looking like they were buddying redtea early in. also a little, teeny bit of Prism and kitty's redtea meta.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

its not over if you lunch me, but youre in a good enough spot that youll be fine. good luck!

tanner and chara.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:27 pm

why tho?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”