korais666
korais666
there is no hound
korais666
there is no hound
there is no hound

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2003 10:43 am

Post by korais666 »

oh, sorry. I didn't know he was gonna be gone.
Holy crap, I forgot this site existed.
-Me, 2/25/08
Darkblade
Darkblade
Goon
Darkblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2003 12:50 pm

Post by Darkblade »

The members of the office wander in. Only four remain after last night. After minutes of discussion, the room is filled with an eeary silence.

"Um.. hello?" JereIC mutters "We said we we goign to discuss things today and now it is today and we aren't talking and I don't want to be fired. Is it my deorarant? I checked with the serviceman and K-Mart and they said it was good deodarant, and I told them 'It better not be smelly', but they must've given me bad deodarent. I light the K-Mart on fire..."

After more silence, Scalebane suddenly stands up and exclaims, "Yeah, you know, I'm your boss mmm'kay? And since people can't seem to understand how to use the fax machine, I'm goign to do it myself, and pay myself big dividends."

Moments later, screams are heard, and the office see Scalebane a broken man

Scalebane, Bill Lumberg, driven insane
"Trying to outguess the mod can be hazardous to your health" - Foolster41 in Paranoid Mafia
Darkblade
Darkblade
Goon
Darkblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2003 2:00 pm

Post by Darkblade »

JereIC went to his desktop terminal and caught sight of a letter. He picked it up and noticed he had been fired. Angry, we went to Cynical and whined, "I've been with this company for 5 years and I was promised a promotion...and you you keep you job"

"You think you have it bad!", CYnical snapped, "Everyday, I take in disorganized crap to file and send off site! And you...JereIC...don't index your files! DIE!!!!!!"

Cynical then knocks over the file boxs near JereIC, trapping him. He them rushes into the file room and dorwns him literally in paperwork. We walks proudly back to his desk which is piled high with paperwork. Suddenly, the pile collapses upon him, sccatering paper all over him. JereIC's dropped lighter is still lit, and lights the paper on him on fire, killing him.

Elsewhere, korais666 is smoking a fat cuban cigar

JereIC, Milton, drowned in paper work and fired
Cynical, Filing Clerk, lit on fire

MAFIA WINS

I'm sure all of you are wondering why there was a Day 3. At that time, it was possible for a vicory for any of the four players, as Milton had gained the ability to kill the GF, Scalebane after being motivated. Day three was a time that ideally would end in no lynch after discussion of roles.

Roles and quicks coming soon
"Trying to outguess the mod can be hazardous to your health" - Foolster41 in Paranoid Mafia
Scalebane
Scalebane
Goon
Scalebane
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2003 4:44 pm

Post by Scalebane »

Thanks for understanding my move, Korais. I was a little worried before I made it, but now I see that my fears were baselss.
JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2003 10:26 am

Post by JereIC »

Huh. Once scalebane came out, I was thinking Korias was management as well, but I couldn't figure out a way to work it out without Cynical winning. Looks like there was no way, besides lynching... uhm, no one. Like Scalebane suggested. Well played, mafia.
korais666
korais666
there is no hound
korais666
there is no hound
there is no hound

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2003 10:43 am

Post by korais666 »

No problem, Scalebane. I was actually about to do it, but I at least wanted to see you post before I made a move. Then I started to think of several situations in which Cynical would kill you instead of Jere, knowing he was going to die anyways. Or possibly they would try to get a roleclaim out of you before it happened. So don't worry, we were on the same page.

I chose to fire Jere last night, because I was worried Cynical would be a smart-ass and, knowing he was going to lose, shoot me instead. If he had, it would have been a draw game, with everyone dying. Of course, Jere was going to shoot cynical either way, because he knew for sure, but for cynical it didn't matter.

I really should have given myself up, actually, with you being the GF and all. Even though you died, you still win as far as I'm concerned.

Go scum!!

And good luck to the lot of you in Alphabet Mafia :twisted:
Holy crap, I forgot this site existed.
-Me, 2/25/08
Tigris
Tigris
Goon
Tigris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2003 6:28 pm

Post by Tigris »

JereIC wrote:only killing one person (sorry Tigris!)
:cry: , but, but, but, meh. I think that I even protected you night one, but nooooo you had to light me on fire, I see how it is. ^_~ *shrug* At least now I can say that I have played in a game on mafiascum where the town lost. Nicely played all.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2003 5:43 am

Post by MeMe »

Now closed
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”