Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:08 pm

Post by Thor665 »

::headdesk:: and neither of them can see I'm obv. town because they also aren't smart enough to see why the cop was obv. cop.

FML.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:11 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Hurm - looking at Day 1 the Idiot Master is doing a pretty hard bus if partners with DT.
DT also whips out the push on rblinker on the late side - the question is if he was going for the distancing or if he still didn't think he was in danger and was going for the mislynch.

Playerwise, rblinker looks weak at that point, so it feels mislynchy.
Also, if rblinker bussed it was a really bad bus.
iD-DTMaster
iD-DTMaster
Townie
iD-DTMaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:24 pm

Post by iD-DTMaster »

I like how you talk to the dead thread as if you can actually see it, or like they could actually reply to you.

I also enjoy how upset you're getting, while complaining how "we are too stupid to see your genius". You're not helping the town by just telling everyone that they suck, and that you are a one man team. But maybe you are a one man team. A team of scum! If you truly wanted to help the town, you would just say simply what you want to say, instead of rage posting about how much everyone sucks. You're being very unhelpful to everyone.

Plus, even if you were town, telling your fellow town that they suck ass isn't going to win them over. If anything, it's going to make them kill you because you're being a pretentious ass.

Enjoy the pictures sir rage-a-lot.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:26 pm

Post by Thor665 »

OH gawds, and both of them waited to put Gorckat on L-1 and scurried away from the lynch like scared mice.

It hurts my soul to say - but Idiot Master looks more pro town in her case just because...it's so bad, and it comes at a point the rblinker wagon was there to be had.

I'm having a hard time justifying that with all the misreps and terrible language paired with no vote and calling me most confirmed on me today - it's like a double decker sandwich of appeasement buddying and misrep scum wagon pushing.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:28 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Hey, Idiot Master - I did offer you a challenge in my last post.

Can you or can you not find the case I made for the Cop being obvious cop yesterday?
A lot of your derp case centers on that, I just want you to verify that you have no idea what I'm talking about when I say case and that you fully believe I was "random" in unvoting Gorckat?

Also, I don't want to buddy either of you, because one of you is scum and I hate you, and the other is really poor playing town, and I hate them too.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:29 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 173, Thor665 wrote:Oh my gawd - I actually can't tell if you're pretending or if you're actually that bad at playing.

Tell me again about how I "randomly" stopped voting the claimed cop.

Y'know, considering I was quite clear in pointing out why I did...y'know, with the case I made.
If you really can't find it let m know and I'll quote it and we'll call you derp Master for the rest of the game - I can do that too
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:30 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 171, iD-DTMaster wrote:D-2 you wanted the cop dead, then RANDOMLY moved to rblinker123. And the cop wanted to kill you iirc, but you pulled the "no case" line out of your bag of 3 phrases and he just moved on.

If you are town, you should slap yourself for posting this.
I want you to clarify if you really believe this - because I want to mke sure you do before I draw that conclusion about your play skill.
iD-DTMaster
iD-DTMaster
Townie
iD-DTMaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:46 pm

Post by iD-DTMaster »

I said why you jumped off the cop, "no one else claimed so it he must be cop", but the random part was the rblinker123 vote. And I don't really think that's a case. If anything that's just a personal opinion. You even said, "in your eyes" he was cleared. That doesn't mean everyone thinks like that.

And go ahead and give me your opinion on my play. I'm sure everyone does. And I'm sure everyone has opinions about everyone else. :D But as I said before,

Now I'm glad you hate everyone, like me, but surely you want to win? Or is that not on the table for you anymore because you're just too mad? There's a difference between not wanting to be buddies with anyone, and then just making enemies out of everyone.

You're pretty salty. You gotta get some of that sodium out of your diet bro.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:58 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 182, iD-DTMaster wrote:I said why you jumped off the cop, "no one else claimed so it he must be cop", but the random part was the rblinker123 vote. And I don't really think that's a case. If anything that's just a personal opinion. You even said, "in your eyes" he was cleared. That doesn't mean everyone thinks like that.

So we agree I had a case that made it clear he was the cop?

I thought that was what made me more scum?

I remember you breaking down how me "knowing" not to lynch him made me scum...even though I made a case that you claimed didn't exist when you accused me of not explaining anything.

I take it we're agreeing now that;

1. Thor has explained some things.
2. Thor did have functional explanation and reason to see Cop as obv. town.

Is there anything else in your case on me? Oh, I remember, how I got the cop to "drop" the case by pointing out his case was dumb. Well; it *was* dumb, and he *did* notice that...and also he was able to see the case on rblinker...heck, *you're* apparently able to see a case on rblinker, but I'm scummy because I didn't say it out loud? Oh, yeah, that makes sense.

Is there any other brilliant observations in your accusation wall I'm missing in the above? If so, let m know and I'll point out how derp and bad they are as a case. Then you and rblinker can cross vote as gawd intended and I can make you wait while I sit around to flip a coin while raging at the Dead QT as gawd intended.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:00 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Oh, wait, I remember another point against me - the self vote thing.

Derpy-de-doo-dah, that's my rebuttal to that horrid point.

Especially since you're unable to produce the evidence I asked you to produce in order to generate the self vote - almost as though Thor knew the evidence was made up and unable to be provided, therefore making it an easy promise to make because he knew he'd never need to do it.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:01 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Which was kind of the point of the promise, actually...
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:14 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@Dead QT - Okay, so the pacman kill.

It strikes me as a simplistic kill at the core. The basic breakdown is this; the kill makes sense for rblinker scum only if he's not the most clever scum player.
The kill makes sense for Idiot Master either if she is or isn't a clever scum player.

I wish I could just apply the 'only clever' to that one as that would make my vote easier.

It all really comes down to rblinker - Idiot Master has been a collasal lump of non-noteworthy play this game and has literally no interactions that are interesting except for the L-1 on the cop which is so cloaked in derp as to be hard to read.

Rblinker meanwhile has the DT push on him and the derp hammer. Now, the push by DT is actually good.
The derp hammer is *so* bad for the scum team. He acts like a dolt and hamstrings his team instead of letting them flow into lylo the next day.

If he is ballsy or aggressive scum of any stripe that play makes sense. If he isn't then it doesn't.
DT's reactions to him are...hard to read. The initial push feels real to me, I tend to say that isn't bussing and is instead a hope to start up a counter wagon. The reactions afterward however read futzy to me. Makes sense that I need to try to figure out if rblinker is the type of aggressive scum player or not.

@rblinker
- You have any completed scum games on this or any other site? If so, I demand linkage of them!

Meanwhile I'm stuck with the lump that is Idiot Master. I referred to her antics Day 1 as a "hard bus" but it's not as much of one as I first implied. Functionally she ahs no posts after it moved to L-1 and then to hammer. Would she have blinked? We don't know. It waas still an aggressive move, and as newbie scum maybe she wouldn't try that? But then she's so clearly skimmy-ding-dong-gone that I'm not sure if I can honestly say what she would or wouldn't do. I think I need to just decide with rblinker, if I can get a feel for his scum game I think I can get a feel for the derp hammer. That ought to provide me vote impetus.

And, yeah, I know Dead QT, you actually do care (also, you need to be mocking pacman while he's there - he deserves it for leaving me this)
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:14 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Interesting note - the Konoha kill is actually a pretty clever scum kill.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:39 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@Mod - just reminding you that in 16 hours rlurker is due for a prod
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:52 am

Post by Battousai »

Rblinker123 has been prodded. He has 37 hrs from this post to reply or be force-replaced or modkilled. The additional 13 hrs is based on the fact that tomorrow is a weekend.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:58 am

Post by Thor665 »

I'm not even sure if I'd be happier with a replace or modkill. One gives me a totally new person to have to read in a slot with barely anything to read. The other at least lets me blame mod if rblinker is town...but will end up hating life for it.

@DeadQT - So...do you guys actually have worthwhile conversation going on there? I'm still here as the lone obvious shining beacon of town and I've even come up with a plan of action (albeit one based on getting a response out of rlurker123...so, yeah, I'll agree not *brilliant* per se', but it's what I have.

IdiotMaster has also left after still providing no insights at all. Then again, if she was back and still thought of me as a scum suspect I'd be spending all my time calling her a derp and not reading her posts anyway. She's hedging like a champ while also not actually responding to how I owned the case on me - that reads pretty scummy to me I'll admit. Theoretically town should...y'know, give a fig about who scum is and would be scumhunting and questioning their case and the cases of others.

Then again town shouldn't speed lynch the obv. Cop...not that I'm still bitter about- Oh, no, wait, yeah, I'm still bitter - though more because you also lynched one of the only aactive posters and then scum killed the other.

So this is the FUNNEST game evah!

I WANT MY LINKS TO RBLINKER'S COMPLETED SCUM GAMES, I WANT THEM NA0W!
rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:59 am

Post by rblinker123 »

Sorry to have to have been prodded again, quickly post this then be back in bwt an hour if someone’s posted.

Ok, so I’ve read over the past few pages, and I looked at your posts when you turned against Gorckats lynch, and yeah reading that over does kind of make me see you in a better light, its more town stopping a cop lynch than scum distancing. However, then when you switched your vote to me was a bit off, as you gave no reason. Then the, I only self-vote when scum and then you talked about self-voting, but that did seem more jokey.

Also, like iD-DT pointed out, it doesn’t help town by just saying we suck, it’s such guna make us see you in a bad light which won’t help if your town.

Also Thor, no links I’ve never been scum.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:14 am

Post by Thor665 »

Do you have any completed games at all?

And Idiot's issue was dumb, so...
rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:35 am

Post by rblinker123 »

I think I've only completed 2 games, thats quite bad actually haha. I've never been scum though.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:13 am

Post by Thor665 »

Links please?
rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:19 am

Post by rblinker123 »

Here you go.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=18169

Got lynched first night

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=14481

Made it to lylo, they lynched me
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:26 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Rblinker - you are scum and fake derphammered your partner for town credit.

You also voted for Gorkcat in a way that was odd. You hadn't wanted to vote earlier, but when he was no longer L-1 you jumped on the chance to vote him and then egged me on hopping I'd do the hammer and you could avoid any responsibility. You also popcorned to Pacman who, at the time, was confirmed town unless he was a Godfather (in which case you shouldn't have been voting for the claimed Doc, natch) and this shows how you're just faking all your scumhunting this game and need rope.

Discuss.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:27 am

Post by Thor665 »

claimed COP - whatever the fug.
iD-DTMaster
iD-DTMaster
Townie
iD-DTMaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:33 pm

Post by iD-DTMaster »

You wonder why I stopped posting here? A couple reasons.

1) I have been busy (but I made a couple small posts in a game that just started).
2) You seem to have fun talking to the QT, so I'm letting you do that. Because, apparently, they give you more insight and reply to you more regularly than I have during this day.
3) You say you don't even read my stuff, so I don't see the point in posting here anymore.

So, I suppose that leaves you with reading rblinker123's stuff, and the QT's reply. But wait! Mr. blinker doesn't post, and you can't actually read the QT unless you cheat! That leaves me, but you don't want to talk to me anyway, so I guess you can talk to yourself?
No wonder this isn't fun for anyone anymore!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:48 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@DeadQT - what I love is she manages to attack me for my actions all while acting totally and completely like it is my call what we're doing today. Either that means she's got a serious town read on me (in which case, wtf with her actions) or it means she's scum just trying to lurk out and hoping I make the wrong call. She also, while whining about it, missed the comment I made about how I'd attacked her case and one would tend to expect a reply at it - instead she actually gets on a 'holier-than-thou' position of not responding to me because I'm not responding to her or reading things - she does this when I did respond to her and proves she's not reading things because she didn't notice the question I rather specifically lobbed at her.

I'm at a loss here, DeadQT.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”