Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:15 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Didn't a few people explicitly tell BenMage to stalk tonight and not reveal his target?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:16 am

Post by Benmage »

Wraith wrote:Also: I searched and have a rez kit, and I strongly believe I am Benmage's target.
LAL you received a fetish and you think I stalked you, yet you only claim one insanity.
vote wraith
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:17 am

Post by Benmage »

AurorusVox wrote:Didn't a few people explicitly tell BenMage to stalk tonight and not reveal his target?
Shhh let the cult reveal themselves they're trying to look town, remember.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:18 am

Post by Wraith »

Benmage wrote:
Wraith wrote:Also: I searched and have a rez kit, and I strongly believe I am Benmage's target.
LAL you received a fetish and you think I stalked you, yet you only claim one insanity.
vote wraith
Stalking me doesn't give ME an insanity, genius.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Trilobite
Trilobite
Goon
Trilobite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:19 am

Post by Trilobite »

AurorusVox wrote:Didn't a few people explicitly tell BenMage to stalk tonight and not reveal his target?
Who, and when?
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:19 am

Post by Wraith »

I recall at least one person saying that, but that's it.

Find that person and put them on the list for lynching tomorrow.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:21 am

Post by Benmage »

Wraith wrote:
Benmage wrote:
vote wraith
Stalking me doesn't give ME an insanity, genius.
:oops:
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:21 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Not a lot of time right now so I’ll hit the highlights …

CD2
Username:Magnaofillusion

Did you Hear Noise? Yes

Did you Ward? If so, who? No

Did you gain Insanities, and if so, which ones and from what actions? No

List all of the insanities you currently have: None

Did you
successfully
resuscitate? If so, who? No

Were you murdered? No

Did you Commune or Investigate? If so, who, and what result? (Note that these are both poor N1 choices.)No

Twitch? No

@Benmage
– Why did you choose to stalk again as opposed to completing the Kill on Fate? He clearly wasn’t coming back so it was a perfect chance for you to prove your Town status with no downside (Fate is never going to contribute to Town’s success due to the Soul Rip).

@VV
– Want to claim your Stalk of me (which you ‘threatened’) for Town cred? Or was that an idle threat?

I’ll respond to any open questions to me generated at the end of Day 1 that appeared when I was V/LA later tonight or tomorrow morning.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:25 am

Post by Benmage »

Trilobite wrote:
Who, and when?
Aren't you suppose to be answering if you think I'm cult.

I think seacore fate and spyrex may have suggested it....potentially others...also those who wanted me to delay the murder path. So I think it was suggested, regardless I did it.
Trilobite
Trilobite
Goon
Trilobite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:28 am

Post by Trilobite »

Benmage wrote:
Trilobite wrote:
Who, and when?
Aren't you suppose to be answering if you think I'm cult.

I think seacore fate and spyrex may have suggested it....potentially others...also those who wanted me to delay the murder path. So I think it was suggested, regardless I did it.
No, I just voted you for show. [/sarcasm]

And when exactly does someone suggesting you do something mean that you should do it? :roll:
El Goosuki
El Goosuki
Goon
El Goosuki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:31 am

Post by El Goosuki »

HEARD NOISE, DID NOT WARD!

ALSO, FATE AND RC ALIGNMENT NOT REVEALED?

~Kat
Trilobite
Trilobite
Goon
Trilobite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:33 am

Post by Trilobite »

Meh... that vote was frustration with benmage's play, there was something else about crafting fetishes that made me think he had a good chance to be cult, but he'd only gain insanities if he crafted 3.

The only good reason to vote for him is thinking he'll take the murderer's path and that's a sucky reason.

I think Magna's question to Benmage is pretty ridiculous. Why kill a modkilled player?

Unvote: Vote: Magna
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:37 am

Post by Wraith »

Trilobite, are you serious. He stalked N0 out of spite for another player. He stalked N1 AGAIN and this time even REFUSES TO CLAIM HIS TARGET. HOW IN ANY WAY IS HIS PLAY PRO-TOWN, AND WHY ARE WE CONSIDERING KEEPING THIS UNSTABLE PLAYER ALIVE?
Show

El Goosuki
El Goosuki
Goon
El Goosuki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:37 am

Post by El Goosuki »

El Goosuki heard noise. xvart is not bloody.
Trilobite
Trilobite
Goon
Trilobite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:39 am

Post by Trilobite »

Wraith wrote:Trilobite, are you serious. He stalked N0 out of spite for another player. He stalked N1 AGAIN and this time even REFUSES TO CLAIM HIS TARGET. HOW IN ANY WAY IS HIS PLAY PRO-TOWN, AND WHY ARE WE CONSIDERING KEEPING THIS UNSTABLE PLAYER ALIVE?
That was my first reaction. But after getting past my anger for the play he made, he's still a terrible lynch.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:39 am

Post by Benmage »

Magna that is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. One of our strongest tools as town is we all have viging powers. I stalked someone I believe to be scum. Why would I waste my one shot on someone dead...that is horrible logic.

Me being confirmed town is secondary incentive. Primary being killing cult.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:41 am

Post by Wraith »

Trilobite wrote:
Wraith wrote:Trilobite, are you serious. He stalked N0 out of spite for another player. He stalked N1 AGAIN and this time even REFUSES TO CLAIM HIS TARGET. HOW IN ANY WAY IS HIS PLAY PRO-TOWN, AND WHY ARE WE CONSIDERING KEEPING THIS UNSTABLE PLAYER ALIVE?
That was my first reaction. But after getting past my anger for the play he made, he's still a terrible lynch.
I don't think so, but that's probably self-preservation instincts. I strongly believe I am his target based upon that he desperately wants me dead, an assumption that is based on his OMGUS vote where he ignored incredibly obvious rules to call me a liar.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:42 am

Post by Wraith »

@Benmage: Since you know you were wrong and that I'm not lying, are you going to take that horrible OMGUS vote off me?
Show

Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:45 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

AurorusVox, why does dispatching them necessarily mean we have to rob their graves?
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:47 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Hey guys, please don't post more than 5/6 pages today. I'm only ten pages behind now.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:49 am

Post by VP Baltar »

El Goosuki wrote:HEARD NOISE, DID NOT WARD!

ALSO, FATE AND RC ALIGNMENT NOT REVEALED?

~Kat
Good to see you can't be bothered to even read the A FUCKING MODKILL SCENE. I realize my contributions haven't always been up to date in this game, but your hydra is not even trying and it's really starting to get old. Either catch up or replace out.

Everyone in your next post, answer the following questions:

1) Do you think dispatching one or both of Fate and RC is a good idea today?
2) If yes, who do you think we should dispatch?
3) If no, do you never want to dispatch them or just not today?

Vote: MoI

On my reread of MoI yesterday I was finding his dismissal of the VV case to be excessively confrontational. When VV made his case I do agree that MoI is the type of player that you basically have to hunt by feel because he just snows you with words. Arrogantly dismissing that as nothing seems to be intentionally ignoring his own meta, which I'm sure he's well aware of.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:50 am

Post by Benmage »

Wraith wrote:@Benmage: Since you know you were wrong and that I'm not lying, are you going to take that horrible OMGUS vote off me?
Lol helllz no. Sweating over 1 vote? Cult much? We get it....you're trying to look town. Yesterday I actually came to the conclusion not to kill fate because people may have wasted rez kits on him. I don't want to go through the same issue today.

Edit I'd rather lynch wraith, but moi works.
unvote vote MoI
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:53 am

Post by Wraith »

Yes, Benmage. I didn't "receive" a fetish of myself last night, I had it all along! Somehow this caused me insanity! Wraith is scum! Somehow.
Show

AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:57 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Wicked: if WE don't rob their graves, cult will (=cult dust)

El G: did you honestly use Forensic Tools on someone --- despite it being made EXPLICITLY clear that this was a terrible N1 action since no one would be bloody at all?

---

1) I think we need to decide whether or not to dispatch after deciding if we want to spend eight people robbing graves

3) I do think we'll need to dispatch them at some point. If we don't, when the game gets down to the nitty gritty lower numbers, we won't know if we're up against remnants of the cult or townies-gone-murderer. If it wasn't for that fact, we could get away with not dispatching them (play assuming they're town). However, based on the singular murder tonight, we might still be able to go on without dispatching them.

---

Benmage, why MoI? As far as I can tell, his question is extremely valid - Fate hadn't been declared dead yet, and it
explicitly
states in the soul rip section that night actions can still take place on him. Killing him in that situation was the perfect solution to all the problems that we had.

Vote: Benmage
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:59 am

Post by SpyreX »

CD2
Username:SpyreX

Did you Hear Noise? Yes

Did you Ward? If so, who? No

Did you gain Insanities, and if so, which ones and from what actions? No

List all of the insanities you currently have: None

Did you
successfully
resuscitate? If so, who? No

Were you murdered? No

Did you Commune or Investigate? If so, who, and what result? (Note that these are both poor N1 choices.)No

Twitch? No

No.

I, in fact, voted for you after you went from "Ohh what not kill Fate and get more insanities?" to "If I don't kill fate I'm stalking someone else".

Which is retarded. And we're gonna get this dance again and again.

----
AV wrote: No cult kill last night? So it's likely that someone res'd successfully? Or cult wifom with aspirations of collecting successful res town points?

Thoughts on LB: potential murderer, or cultist?
Maaaybe I'm jaded still but I really don't like this. The first part is f---. but, the LB business:

Unless I'm wrong, again, couldn't a whole mess of things cause a town N1 insanity?

Why the jump to OHH SNAP OBVIOUSLY EVILLLL?

and why are people agreeing with it?

---

That said, in the soontimes I'm gonna finish and give the full awesome list of awesome
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”