Riley Cake
Riley Cake
Goon
Riley Cake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:58 pm

Post by Riley Cake »

nooooooo!!!! you guys gobbled up sesqy!!!! :( SESQ IF YOU'RE TOWN WHICH IS PROBABLY THE CASE!!! I'LL GET REVENGE FOR SURE!!!
:D :D ~ xoxoxo Cutie Alert!! Riley is here!! xoxoxo ~ :D :D
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:12 pm

Post by Toto »

In post 1799, Hiraki wrote:It's a pretty bold claim to throw out that my reads have never changed and then just leave it there, with no proof or anything.
You had same reads since you joined. Hawk and Sesq. You also suspected magna but never said you scumread him and never voted him.

Enjoy.
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:15 pm

Post by Toto »

Oh and don't forget your opportunistic jump on Lowell. A wagon lead by one of your main suspects.

I can understand Neb cause he was a doctor and didn't want to get lynched. But you?
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:29 pm

Post by Hiraki »

It would be pretty weird if I TR'd Hawk in D1...oh! I did! (930) MoI's reaction in 1238ish (I quote it around ISO 67 - phone posting for twilight) soldifies that SR so thanks for letting me look back.

Never voted MoI because none of you suspected MoI. Started to distrust myself. If you're going to imply that not voting confirmed scum on the lynch that took less than 24 hours was scum intentioned, then I have nothing more to say.

Your description of the Lowell wagon is a crude mischaracterization of the facts. With a 40+ D1 and a stalemate between Sesq and Nebula, did you expect me to just throw my hands up and vote Sesq? Because that's dumb - vote MoI who multiple people had town reads on and definitely couldn't get a wagon on? Nope,that's pretty dumb too. How about lynch for the sake of getting reads? That's pretty normal - optimal would be this lynch on D1 but that's OK. What's not OK is the implication that it was somewhere that was perfect for my vote.

I SR you for a lot of D1 but you've been pretty consistent in that VI read. I'm glad you are definitely doing your due diligence (by reading) and definitely being objective in your reads! It's truly showing!
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:33 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I'm very glad we're having this discussion in Twilight though! Good to know that the person who wanted to talk the most starts pretty big discussion about my play after the hammer!
Music Box
Music Box
Goon
Music Box
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:15 am

Post by Music Box »

In post 1793, Toto wrote:Also, if it flips Red, someone must have bussed Sesq at some point. So think about that too. (i.e. Hiraki / MB)
You mean one of the two who've been most consistent in wanting her lynched the whole game?
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:52 am

Post by Toto »

Wow. Now you want to talk to me after having responded one liners or non-answers all game. Are you nervous?.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:01 am

Post by Toto »

In post 1805, Music Box wrote:
In post 1793, Toto wrote:Also, if it flips Red, someone must have bussed Sesq at some point. So think about that too. (i.e. Hiraki / MB)
You mean one of the two who've been most consistent in wanting her lynched the whole game?
Yes.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:01 am

Post by Hiraki »

No, I still don't want you to talk. I'm just telling you how absolutely absurd your arguments are.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:05 am

Post by Toto »

That is talking. Thats the longest post you had as answer to mine in the whole game. Why do it now and not before?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:08 am

Post by Hiraki »

Because you've never said something that looked convincing that was also just as absurd. I'm glad you've taken the time to refute my arguments, if they're wrong, and are not trying to attack me on
actually responding to you
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:22 am

Post by Toto »

In post 1803, Hiraki wrote:It would be pretty weird if I TR'd Hawk in D1...oh! I did! (930) MoI's reaction in 1238ish (I quote it around ISO 67 - phone posting for twilight) soldifies that SR so thanks for letting me look back.

Never voted MoI because none of you suspected MoI. Started to distrust myself. If you're going to imply that not voting confirmed scum on the lynch that took less than 24 hours was scum intentioned, then I have nothing more to say.

Your description of the Lowell wagon is a crude mischaracterization of the facts. With a 40+ D1 and a stalemate between Sesq and Nebula, did you expect me to just throw my hands up and vote Sesq? Because that's dumb - vote MoI who multiple people had town reads on and definitely couldn't get a wagon on? Nope,that's pretty dumb too. How about lynch for the sake of getting reads? That's pretty normal - optimal would be this lynch on D1 but that's OK. What's not OK is the implication that it was somewhere that was perfect for my vote.

I SR you for a lot of D1 but you've been pretty consistent in that VI read. I'm glad you are definitely doing your due diligence (by reading) and definitely being objective in your reads! It's truly showing!
Are you frustrated because Im attacking you for bad reasons?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Hiraki »

Yes. They are not thought through and they are not accurate. That is
literally
the point of the post you just quoted.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:33 am

Post by Toto »

K, I just read 930 and the first part seems doubcast Hawk but you do townread him in the end.

If Sesq is red do you think someone bussed? (I.e music box?)
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:36 am

Post by Toto »

Music box seems to disagree.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:47 am

Post by Toto »

In post 1803, Hiraki wrote:Your description of the Lowell wagon is a crude mischaracterization of the facts. With a 40+ D1 and a stalemate between Sesq and Nebula, did you expect me to just throw my hands up and vote Sesq? Because that's dumb - vote MoI who multiple people had town reads on and definitely couldn't get a wagon on? Nope,that's pretty dumb too. How about lynch for the sake of getting reads? That's pretty normal - optimal would be this lynch on D1 but that's OK. What's not OK is the implication that it was somewhere that was perfect for my vote.
You leaving Sesq wagon was what really made the wagon unfeasible on D1. Bbt was the only other person leaving sesq on that wagon too.

Elena did vote MoI btw. Do you think that was town dumb too? or was there an agenda there?
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:52 am

Post by Toto »

Actually didnt you used to think me+sesq were scum partners back then? Why leave sesq and join a counter wagon with me and magna?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:56 am

Post by Hiraki »

What part of 2 days left and neither Nebula or Sesq were going to be lynched doesn't make sense to you?

You're acting like I voted thinking that I was 100% happy and thought it was the BEST lynch of the day.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:02 am

Post by Toto »

How the fuck am I supposed to know if you are happy? Two days left is a looong time and you shoukd know that based on your join date.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:06 am

Post by Toto »

And Sesq wagon was larger when you joined Lowell. If I remember correctly.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:40 am

Post by Hiraki »

Hiraki wrote:You've already stated that Lowell's posting is not very detailed. Lowell has not made any big splashes between these two posts. However, now you are taking him seriously because...?

Additionally, while you do ask for sources, you then shift the blame onto another player as if Lowell should just scumread both of you. Again, here are the quotes for the baby:
Hiraki wrote:I also agree with 1067. If Sesq isn't happening,
How can you tell if I was happy with a lynch?
BY READING MY POSTS

In post 1819, Toto wrote:And Sesq wagon was larger when you joined Lowell.
Yup! But I'm sure you knew that it was by one vote that wouldn't matter at this point right? Oh! And that Sesq and Nebula were between L-3 and L-1 for...
33 pages
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:03 am

Post by Toto »

In post 1820, Hiraki wrote:
In post 1819, Toto wrote:And Sesq wagon was larger when you joined Lowell.
Yup! But I'm sure you knew that it was by one vote that wouldn't matter at this point right? Oh! And that Sesq and Nebula were between L-3 and L-1 for...
33 pages
Why wouldn't it matter?

You were one of the major forces behind a Sesq lynch on D1. Your vote change was
PIVOTAL
in making 1) Sesq's D1 lynch not happening anymore. 2) Making Lowell lynch the only viable alternative.

You keep saying that Sesq's lynch was not going to happen but
it was your vote change that made it so.

Ok, so you were not happy about the Lowell lynch and would have prefered Sesq instead.
Yet you joined the counter wagon with me and magna. Magna who you thought was scummy, and me who you thought was Sesq's partner, your primary scum read.

And what information did the lynch gave you? Why didn't you vote me or Magna on D2 after lowell flipped green.
Where were you wondering in the thread if we derailed the wagon?

(also, see how I learned to use
italics
bolds
, and
underscript
at the same time)
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:05 am

Post by Hiraki »

I'm not arguing with you if you think that changing my L-4 or L-3 vote 2 days before the deadline is unreasonable.

I noted this in my ISO. It confirmed my suspicions and we had Nebula alive.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:14 am

Post by Toto »

I don't think it's unreasonable in general. Please do argue my points.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:34 am

Post by Hiraki »

Nope, I've conceded. If you think that changing an L-3 vote 2 days before the deadline for an acceptable wagon is bad then there's our grievances. Glad to know that again, you started this conversation in Twilight and that it stemmed from me "never changing reads"

Return to “Completed Open Games”