Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:04 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@JV: So let me get this straight. You think it's me and LL, but you are siding by LL to lynch me rather than siding by Nor (the one you are TRing the most/SRing) to lynch LL? I mean, I get that you could either side by me or LL against the other as we are both SRs to you, but why go against your TR if we are BOTH Scum to you?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:05 pm

Post by Almost50 »

That was *SRing the least

LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:07 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 1800, Almost50 wrote:@JV: So let me get this straight. You think it's me and LL, but you are siding by LL to lynch me rather than siding by Nor (the one you are TRing the most/SRing) to lynch LL? I mean, I get that you could either side by me or LL against the other as we are both SRs to you, but why go against your TR if we are BOTH Scum to you?
Does anyone not see that A50 gave up logic for AtE a long time ago?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1796, LuckyLuciano wrote:Also, Norwegian, didn't you say earlier that I can't be SK because I would have killed Wake since I thought he was doctor? Why doesn't this logic also apply for me being mafia?
I thought so, but later i've realized that you might just have protected Wake to look good and then explained it as a doctor read posthumously to give validity to your actions. If we take away that i haven't really been a big fan of your slot lately.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:24 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

I'll go back through my iso in a bit and quote the parts throughout various DPs where I read him as doc, I also crumbed it a few times in at least 2 different days.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:25 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

What happened lately that made you not a fan of my slot?
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:38 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Going against my townLEAN's reads is not meaning anything. Just because they're a TR doesn't mean their logic is sound nor does it mean that lucky. Either one of LL or EE could be the mafia from what I see but A50 has the biggest SK and overall scum equity from what I can see so I'm going for that.
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:39 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Or in other words. I want to lynch who I am more confident flips scum than risking it between weakly differing reads on the other remaining two (minus titus). Also how is titus still alive if they're a SoD1 IC. Lol

wiki // GTKAS
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:44 pm

Post by Almost50 »

But you said you'd vote LL over Nor anyway, so it makes more sense to test that theory of yours today too. In essence you don't mind eliminating BOTH me and LL, so it shouldn't make a difference to Town!You who goes first.

HOWEVER, SK You (which you keep accusing me of being it) does worry, because you would want to eliminate a townie today, shoot the Mafia at night and come back accusing the "other" townie of being the SK and claiming you were wrong and it was A50's fault... etc. etc.

I mean, for me I wouldn't mind voting you or LL, and I made that quite clear. You may also be worried that -with my stance- I won't be siding by you once you've shot Titus, and she won't be siding by you if you shoot me (assuming LL eats rope today). However, eliminating me and you shooting LL may work because Titus already SRs Nor so you've got a good chance in that particular 3-players Elo.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:46 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1807, JacksonVirgo wrote:how is titus still alive if they're a SoD1 IC. Lol
There are multiple reasons. Doctors would most likely target there so it's smarter to shoot after more threatening PR's than a confirmed VT. And secondary, this game has a SK so mafia and SK would probably be more busy trying to eliminate each other by this point.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:50 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1809, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1807, JacksonVirgo wrote:how is titus still alive if they're a SoD1 IC. Lol
There are multiple reasons. Doctors would most likely target there so it's smarter to shoot after more threatening PR's than a confirmed VT. And secondary, this game has a SK so mafia and SK would probably be more busy trying to eliminate each other by this point.
Honestly, the fact that you were acting dumb about something that obvious makes me wonder if you're trying to LAMIST.

- Bunno
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:51 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1808, Almost50 wrote:But you said you'd vote LL over Nor anyway, so it makes more sense to test that theory of yours today too. In essence you don't mind eliminating BOTH me and LL, so it shouldn't make a difference to Town!You who goes first.

HOWEVER, SK You (which you keep accusing me of being it) does worry, because you would want to eliminate a townie today, shoot the Mafia at night and come back accusing the "other" townie of being the SK and claiming you were wrong and it was A50's fault... etc. etc.

I mean, for me I wouldn't mind voting you or LL, and I made that quite clear. You may also be worried that -with my stance- I won't be siding by you once you've shot Titus, and she won't be siding by you if you shoot me (assuming LL eats rope today). However, eliminating me and you shooting LL may work because Titus already SRs Nor so you've got a good chance in that particular 3-players Elo.
I literally said why I want you dead more than them but the fact you're ignoring that and shading me because I won't drop my read because of your AtE is even more telling.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:52 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1810, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1809, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Honestly, the fact that you were acting dumb about something that obvious makes me wonder if you're trying to LAMIST.
Nah it was a genuine question I shoulda just kept to myself

wiki // GTKAS
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:53 pm

Post by Almost50 »

The thing is (and here's my trump) I can never win now as SK/Mafia. Why? because EVEN if we eliminate LL/You and shoot the other Nor is not going to vote Titus, and she will suspect something is VERY wrong with that outcome. If I shoot Titus instead, then NOR is going to suspect something is very wrong. If I shoot Nor then one of you/LL is my opponent in LyLo and it still looks shady for me.

Also last night's NK doesn't work with me. I wouldn't shoot DEB even if I knew he was Mafia. He was pocketing me hard, so I would have tried to hunt for his p, and if that failed we would have been in a 2-2-1 today and I could have forced a No Elimination (because town has no chance if an Elimination goes throw in a 2-2-1 situation, so I can then shoot a Mafioso and rely on my BP not to be killed (I'm following your theory of the SK having a BP here) and then we are in either 1-1-1 with my NP still intact (that means I win outright) or 2-1-1 with my BP exhausted (Town are back in it and can force another No Elimination and let it all get sorted at night).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:55 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Keep on using that buzzword and you may get somewhere. Both you and LL are bringing up AtE way too much, and I have nothing to respond to it but "talk to the hand".

LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:57 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 1813, Almost50 wrote:WIFOM is spelled W-I-F-O-M
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:00 pm

Post by Almost50 »

How the fuck is it AtE when I am reviewing LOGICAL possibilities and questioning your LOGIC in picking one over the other? I have already demonstrated that I don't mind being eliminated today.

You know what? Just vote me.. both of you and LL, and I'll hammer. You can either kill each other, or one of you may survive. If one of you survives then they are the SK. Period.

And for the very small (but valid) possibility that SK of you relies on their BP and shoot a townie instead then it will be a 1-1-1 tomorrow, and the remaining townie can always force a NO ELIMINATION.

So, vote me already.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:01 pm

Post by Almost50 »

You too, LL. Stop beating around the bush. You made it clear that you are either voting me or voting me.. and your third option would be voting me too, so DO IT!

JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:02 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1813, Almost50 wrote:The thing is (and here's my trump) I can never win now as SK/Mafia. Why? because EVEN if we eliminate LL/You and shoot the other Nor is not going to vote Titus, and she will suspect something is VERY wrong with that outcome. If I shoot Titus instead, then NOR is going to suspect something is very wrong. If I shoot Nor then one of you/LL is my opponent in LyLo and it still looks shady for me.

Also last night's NK doesn't work with me. I wouldn't shoot DEB even if I knew he was Mafia. He was pocketing me hard, so I would have tried to hunt for his p, and if that failed we would have been in a 2-2-1 today and I could have forced a No Elimination (because town has no chance if an Elimination goes throw in a 2-2-1 situation, so I can then shoot a Mafioso and rely on my BP not to be killed (I'm following your theory of the SK having a BP here) and then we are in either 1-1-1 with my NP still intact (that means I win outright) or 2-1-1 with my BP exhausted (Town are back in it and can force another No Elimination and let it all get sorted at night).
First paragraph - What?
Second paragraph - Nice attempt to slip but not gonna work. I'm an X-shot PGO (not claiming how many shots I have/had) and I am almost certain I softed that incredibly obviously earlier today. I have serious doubts that a VT visited me so the VT was the SK kill.

wiki // GTKAS
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:04 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Nor: Did you get that. mate? If you are in a 1-1-1 situation tomorrow HOLD YOU VOTE. Force a Draw. They can both vote you and get a joint win or they can go into the night and shoot each other. Don't give either of them their solo win.

JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:05 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Or no. A PBO. Paranoid Banana Owner lel

wiki // GTKAS
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

PGO? Please.
That’s the biggest pile of crap i’ve heard all day.

- Bunno
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:06 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1821, NorwegianboyEE wrote:PGO? Please.
That’s the biggest pile of crap i’ve heard all day.
Except why would I ever just claim that instead of just pushing A50 like I have been and force a 1v1v1 or a 2v1v1.

wiki // GTKAS
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:07 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: JacksonVirgo
Fucking lmao. You think we’re gonna buy that claim mr serial killer?

- Bunno
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:08 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I mean I dont get notified if I shot a dude, I see my misplay here.

wiki // GTKAS

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”