Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1821, glowball wrote:
In post 1819, farside22 wrote:

@Glow: Not everyone attacked you day 1. Stop acting like a fucking victim. Blaming one person for calling you out and being pissy about it makes you look spiteful and bitchy.

I look spiteful and bitchy? You are 36 years old and raging at me over a game that is OVER and we weren't even on the same team. Goodness, calm down.

Not raging. Making a point about your overall attitude in the game and after.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Glowball, I don't think anyone is saying "town lost because of glowball". I think everyone was "raging" because your claim was pretty bad, and you looked pretty scummy, yet it took until Day 4 to actually get you lynched.
green shirt thursdays
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 1826, xRECKONERx wrote:Glowball, I don't think anyone is saying "town lost because of glowball". I think everyone was "raging" because your claim was pretty bad, and you looked pretty scummy, yet it took until Day 4 to actually get you lynched.

Then my claim wasn't all that bad was it? trololololoolololololol.

Haters gonna hate!
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1827, glowball wrote:
In post 1826, xRECKONERx wrote:Glowball, I don't think anyone is saying "town lost because of glowball". I think everyone was "raging" because your claim was pretty bad, and you looked pretty scummy, yet it took until Day 4 to actually get you lynched.

Haters gonna hate!

Yes. Yes it was.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 1822, SpyreX wrote:(pssst I didn't even visit Kuribo N1)

;)

Kurbo you're boss. Farside and Amrun this was an awesome game. Fate, you're always my bro but I think you could have won it if you'd pushed it through instead of faking business.

there goes all that feeling of epicness... eh you can't take away from me the euphoria when I did have it
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 1787, gandalf5166 wrote:
In post 1780, Fate wrote:Seriously shut the fuck up.

I come in lynch scum and call out SpyreX scum PERFECTLY but its "Lol Fate just flips a coin and decides what to go on from there"

I ACTUALLY

PLAY THIS FUCKING GAME CALLED MAFIA

AND READ PLAYERS POSTS

YOU DISRESPECTFUL FUCK

Not saying you're not usually pretty accurate, but your history with me is laughable. And yeah, you put me on a couple of "to kill" lists, but I think kuribo's the only person who you never put on one of those lists at some point.

This is really getting insulting as fuck. The ONLY people I told her to shoot were YOU OR NS. NS was only because of my history with him, and its always good to kill him. GreyICE was on there earlier but it was impossible to read him as town with his pants on head reads the way they were.

This misrep is bullshit, you're characterizing my playstyle as "LOL FATE JUST THROWS DARTS AT THE PLAYER LIST THAT ISNT HIS RAGEBUDDY AND GETS LUCKY WHEN HE HITS SCUM"

There are flaws to my playstyle, as others have clearly shown. "Why'd you not follow up on SpyreX scum?" Yes mistake. "Faked a guilty on town?" Yes mistake.

But,
"LOL YOUR READS SUCK FATE YOU JUST WANTED EVERYONE DEAD AND OFC SCUM HAPPENED TO BE IN THERE" is not true at all. I came in and had Grey/LLD/SpyreX for my top scumreads. That's 2/3 asap.

I'm not saying you need to bow down and subscribe to my newsletter gandalf, just show a LITTLE FUCKING RESPECT. I had a SCUMREAD on you that was strong, and you were SCUM. This happens often when you are scum and I am town. Are there games where I can't get a read on you so I call you scum to apply pressure? Sure. But don't confuse that with me having a strong scumread on you for valid reasons (even if they aren't shared or explained) being "lol fate always calls me scum."
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Once again: You're a great scumhunter when it comes to 95% of the site. That's respect. But there are certain players like me and GI that you can't read worth a shit. So yeah, I'm not gonna talk about this anymore, and I'll stop bringing it up in the future. Hell, I won't even bring it up in the endgame of [REDACTED]. It was a dick move to even bring it up this game, because just like you saying I'm scared of you as scum bruises MY ego because I'm proud of my scumplay, me saying you can't read me bruises your ego because you're really proud of your townplay. So I figure we just need to stop being dicks to each other, and I accept that I'm largely the reason for it, and it pretty much started with where I was pissed after Resurgence or whatever Andy's game was called. Sorry.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by Fate »

We're good then. I'll stop saying you're afraid of me catching you as scum.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:58 pm

Post by Nexus »

In post 1779, glowball wrote:AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So super glad scum won, I mean I failed but good job guys.

Haha oh wow. You are quite unpleasant.

In post 1827, glowball wrote:

Haters gonna hate!

Your claim was fucking terrible and the main reason you weren't lynched was, I think, because everyone took pity on you since you were basically crying in every post you made.

Also, fuck you Katsuki for being so terribly wrong about me again, and directed the retarded SK towards me when there were much better bullet targets. I actually thought I was playing well, apart from getting CSL lynched, but then, any CSL lynch is a good one.
Trans rights are human rights.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:22 pm

Post by Quilford »

Hey glowball, you sucked and ultimately deserved to lose. On top of that you have an annoying, inconsiderate attitude in (and, as you have just shown, out of) game that makes me constantly want to replace out of games which you're in. You're lucky I had a town read on you.

Consider yourself blacklisted.

----------------------------------

Scum didn't deserve to win this.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:24 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 1834, Quilford wrote:Hey glowball, you sucked and ultimately deserved to lose. On top of that you have an annoying, inconsiderate attitude in (and, as you have just shown, out of) game that makes me constantly want to replace out of games which you're in. You're lucky I had a town read on you.

Consider yourself blacklisted.

----------------------------------

Dude. You've been blacklisted. Thanks though.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:26 pm

Post by Quilford »

In post 1755, gandalf5166 wrote:I want the bastardmod!

Also, as soon as glowball claimed he was only bulletproof while Hayley was alive I knew Spy was screwed because that only made sense if Hayley was scum...... oh wait. Nobody but me thought that at all. What the fuck?

If you read my posts, this was pretty much the entire reason I was voting Spy.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:34 pm

Post by Nexus »

Quilford <3
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:35 pm

Post by Katsuki »

@Nexus: DON'T PLAY+REACT SO SCUMMY AND TAKE SUCH SCUMMY STANCES THEN!

ALSO THIS IS REVENGE FOR NOT GIVING ME KILL IMMUNITY AS SK IN ARTEMIS FOWL!
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:39 pm

Post by Nexus »

YOU WERE THE ONLY PERSON WHO SAW ME AS SCUMMY

YOU BROKE MY HEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART.

YOU COULD'VE WON. PROBABLY. SOMEHOW.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:41 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1833, Nexus wrote:Your claim was fucking terrible and the main reason you weren't lynched was, I think, because everyone took pity on you since you were basically crying in every post you made.

Not me. I don't pity anyone in this game. The only reason *I* didn't lynch her was because on Days 1 and 3, nobody else would drop the boom, on Day 2 I wanted LLD strung, and by Day 4 I wanted SpyreX strung with glowball to go on Day 5 before she could kill again.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:26 am

Post by Nexus »

I genuinely was worried for her in the QT, I thought she was going to have a breakdown or something.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:17 am

Post by glowball »

Nah no breakdown, I just get sensitive in game. Now that it's over I don't understand all of the bitching it just doesn't make sense. I say "I am super glad scum won" and people are mad. Sorry I didn't want to bash scum, they did a good job and for Quilford to say that they didn't deserve to win is laughable. I mean I don't understand how my claim fail as SK bothers the rest of you so much. I mean I lost, so you should be happy that it was bad. OH WAIT... town was pretty bad as well, sooooooooooooooo yeah. Why can't people just get over it- it's a game. I am congratulating the winners.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:51 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

In post 1834, Quilford wrote:

How so? If you really believe that, tell us why.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:58 am

Post by Nobody Special »

In post 1806, kuribo wrote:
NS and RisingPhoenix lost the game for the town, first through inactivity, and then by ignoring obvscum.

Yeah, I suck at mafia, and I'm the first to admit that, always. Eventually I'll stop playing. Sooner rather than later, I'm thinking.

As for RP, well, I can't say much, but .....well, I can't say anything here, I guess. (RP, if you're curious, ask me.)
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:17 am

Post by CSL »

In post 1749, kuribo wrote:
In post 1747, xRECKONERx wrote:The D1 wagon was fucking terrible. It cost town one of their very few power roles and lead to town being severely weakened by not having their only reliable investigative ability. It simultaneously makes me more careful of chasing down policy lynches in such an irreverant manner, and also further makes me support the idea of people policing themselves and not playing with VIs/people they don't like.

THEY LYNCHED A FUCKING UNCOUNTER-CLAIMED WATCHER AND LET A FUCKING "ODD-NIGHT SEMI-BULLETPROOF VIG" LIVE!

THIS. SOOOOO MUUUUCH THIIIIS.

I really couldn't give a FUCK on how terrible my play was. UNCOUNTER-CLAIMED MEANS YOU DON'T FUCKING LYNCH SAID PLAYER AND PRAY TO THE .1% GODS THAT I WOULD FLIP SCUM.

Good modding Reck.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O