rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by rb »

The thing I wonder tho is about eager's attitude towards arona lynch. Show me how that's scum!eager and town!arona
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by rb »

Darkshadow, unvote

Whether boon is town or not, I'm tired of him pushing through early lynches when "he" thinks the day has gone long enough.

We lynch when the collective town is ready, not before.

And this is the biggest reason I've been scumreading him, it's glaringly proscum the way he does this. Unvote.
Darkshadow64540
Darkshadow64540
Goon
Darkshadow64540
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by Darkshadow64540 »

Considering that I was the one who leaned on him to vote, I don't see any problems with it
How can I quote that which is not said?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:46 pm

Post by rb »

yeah you and Boon are the only town players, obviously
Darkshadow64540
Darkshadow64540
Goon
Darkshadow64540
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:53 pm

The only confirmed town players
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:13 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

Ok, I'm convinced. Boon/Dark scumteam would blow me away, and it doesn't seem like either of them is going to unvote anytime soon.

VOTE: eagerSnake
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:13 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Huge Wall of Fucking Text incoming:

My thoughts are as follows. The Transcend lynch was such a ridiculous fail, it's almost
too
easy to push the lynch as scum driven. I have a tendency to think that scum would want to stay as far away from it as possible. There is a 0% chance that all 3 scum were on that wagon. RB, SS, and Eager were all off of that wagon. I've already stated boon/darkshadown town, so I'm ISOing the remainder players in the game.

rb

- rb spends a good deal of time Day 1 casting suspicion on TB for not bringing up his homesite meta with Blackvoid, which for some reason means that TB didn't have a reason to believe the miller claim? He also finds it suspicious for some reason that TB didn't question why other people believed the claim - when there is absolutely no reason to
not
believe the claim Day 1. You're supposed to treat it like a named townie claim and judge them based on their content... plus, Miller claims are supposed to be vigged regardless. Eddie failed when he didn't shoot him, honestly. This "case" feels weak at best, especially for page 13.
- RB indicates several times that Transcend wasn't a lynch target, even going so far as to strongly townread him when all Transcend had done was claim an alleged confirmable investigative role. Why did you believe his role instead of doubting it? Why not question everyone that doubted this role and ask them from a town perspective why they would do so? It reads as a potential WhiteKnight knowing the flip.
In post 352, rb wrote:Also: for any town players who choose to believe the miller claim right now, if you're willing to let the miller claim live into LyLo, pls replace out so I don't have to lose IQ points correcting you
Nothing AI about this quote, I just have to point out its irony. *cough*Eddie*cough
- RB spends a lot of Day 1 on the Setup Spec, including what appears to be pretty blatant rolefishing in 357 by saying that the real watcher is "probably" Transcend, which would of course force him to elaborate in his next post.
- Posts 386, 387, and 391 look like an overreaction and an attempt to discredit any case that remotely pops up by implying that the player is obviously a VI (such as in Post 396).
- Post 439 is interesting, because it highlights the fact that rb has seemingly intentionally avoided giving his insight on the miller claim.
- Post 716 self meta lol
In post 907, rb wrote:Even though TF's an insufferable moron, I'm annoyed he's dead because after Transcend's flip I didn't think scum would be THAT arrogant about having found the scumteam if they knew they were actually going to be wrong. So I was hoping he'd be alive as a strong townread.
Considering you've been an arrogant ass 90% of this game, this is rich.
- In Post 955, rb implies that I've had low activity in a game that was 30 pages long when I replaced in. This comment makes no sense.
- Post 991 appears as an attempt to once again discredit any potential case on him before it starts ("my wagon's not gonna build, and he needs to find actual scum").
In post 1031, rb wrote:I wanna lynch arona tbh
This post comes out of absolutely nowhere. The only other time he had referenced arona was when he appeared to be testing the waters with Eddie before trying to dictate the D2 lynch. He hasn't given any of his own reads D2, just asking other people what theirs are instead.
- RB votes arona in Post 1093 but doesn't give any reasoning for it until later.
- Post 1151 is actually a pretty damning case against eager, but rb continues to leave his vote on arona, why? Arona was clearly an easier lynch target than Eager at the time, plus this looks like someone trying to cast suspicion on a partner (bus attempt) without actually having to follow through with it.
- Post 1532 rubs me the wrong way, because it's like he's trying to discredit a backup watcher claim when it had already been outed and verified that Eager was actually a watcher.
- RB then opens the day in Post 1715 by attempting to "bait" something, yet he unvotes 3 minutes later. How does this make
any
sense as town?
-
In post 1719, rb wrote:Anyway, out of the claims, who are the fakest?

Backup watcher ayyy lmao
I'm actually going to quote this, because apparently arrogance is the only way to get through to you.
EAGER IS ACTUALLY A WATCHER. HE VERIFIED MY N1 NIGHT ACTION BY NEIGHBORIZING BOON BEFORE EITHER OF US CLAIMED.

- Post 1726 would only be made by scum, because town would never do this... [sarcasm]
certainly
not a town player that's as high caliber as rb.[/sarcasm]

HOLY FUCK RB YOU POST A LOT.

eagerSnake

- Eager's intro to the game always made absolutely no sense to me. Did he really replace in just to cast what seems to be an RVS vote on page 9?
In post 213, eagerSnake wrote:If you're reading my ISO I'm putting this here to remind you not ever ever ever lynch rb before d4
It's D3 and you definitely haven't townread rb at all this game - is this still valid for you?
- This is still going back to setup spec which has been 95% of this game, but watcher does NOT CC miller and implying that it does is shitty.
In post 337, eagerSnake wrote:Because I don't see miller with watcher and backup watcher
This is even more of a bullshit post because he knew at the time that there isn't a watcher and a backup in this setup.
- Post 414 he tries to "pick" a lynch on 2 lurkers, one of whom already flipped town.
- Eager then spends a shit ton of time Day 1 continuing to say that Backup Watcher directly counterclaims miller, when
HE WASN'T ACTUALLY A BACKUP
- Posts 1132, 1134, and 1145 seem to be really shitty attempts to whiteknight defend a player, and they don't even make sense.
- Post 1320 is where Eager hardclaims that he's actually a watcher, but he never actually addresses why he spent all of Day 1 pressuring the miller claim because backup watcher apparently directly counterclaims miller because he knows watcher in any form doesn't cc miller.
- In Post 1409, Eager votes me without reasoning or justification in the middle of my back and forth with hap.
- The frustration in Posts 1448, 1449, and 1470 don't come off as genuine. They come off as scum who intentionally avoided the mislynch just to be able to scream "failtown" later.
- Fuck it I'm not reading the rest of this ISO

....okay, so I have a confession to make. I literally just wanted to post this so that you could all see I wasn't
actually
lying when I said I had a wall of text incoming. And had I needed to, I was prepared to provide ISO Cases for TB and SS as needed.

But I'm scum soooooooooo

VOTE: Eager
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:25 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

Vote Count 3.1 (FINAL)

eagerSnake (4):
Boonskiies (), Darkshadow64540 (), Something_Smart (), horrordude0215 ()

Not Voting (3):
ThinkBig, eagerSnake, rb

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

D3 deadline is Thursday, April 20th 2017, 10:00AM PST or in (expired on 2017-04-20 10:00:00).

D3 ended on Thursday, April 6th 2017, 11 PM PST in ~ 13 hours.
[/area][/size]
Last edited by BlackVoid on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:36 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

eagerSnake,
Town Watcher
, has been lynched Day 3.

ThinkBig,
Vanilla Townie
, has been endgamed.

Darkshadow64540,
Vanilla Townie
, has been endgamed.

rb,
Vanilla Townie
, has been endgamed.

MAFIA WIN!

Boonskiies,
Mafia Goon
, survives and wins the game.
horrordude0215,
Mafia Neighborizer
Something_Smart,
Mafia Goon
Last edited by BlackVoid on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

Night Actions

Night 1:
eagerSnake watches Boonskiies. Sees horrordude0215 visiting.
Eddie Cane vig-kills TwoFace.
Something_Smart nightkills I Am Innocent.

Night 2:
eagerSnake watches Boonskiies. No one visits.
Eddie Cane vig-kills hapahauli.
Something_Smart nightkills Eddie Cane.

Private Topics

Mafia topic
Neighborhood topic
Unspoiled Dead/Spectator topic
Spoiled Mod topic
Review topic
Last edited by BlackVoid on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:58 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

This game was tough. It relied on some seriously risky fucking gambits, and we got reallllllyyyyyyy lucky with some things.
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
Darkshadow64540
Darkshadow64540
Goon
Darkshadow64540
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:02 pm

In answer to the statement in the dead chat, yes, I am very new. But even that doesn't explain how the hell I missed that I was being conned...
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:03 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm such a little enabler.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:05 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 1861, Darkshadow64540 wrote:In answer to the statement in the dead chat, yes, I am very new. But even that doesn't explain how the hell I missed that I was being conned...
I think when you first start out you instinctively want to townread anyone that clears/confirms you.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:15 pm

Post by Transcend »

lol.

congrats scum :)
Darkshadow64540
Darkshadow64540
Goon
Darkshadow64540
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:27 pm

Sorry I single handedly lost us the game, I think I need to take a break than go back to the newbie queues...
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:30 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

I'm gonna hop off for the night and rejoin the conversation tomorrow, but before I go, I just need to send a huge shoutout to BlackVoid for what was probably one of the best modded games I've seen. Seriously, the fact that you managed to get so many pagetop votecounts in a game that was
this
fast paced is ridiculous. All of your hammer locks were virtually instantaneous too.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1865, Darkshadow64540 wrote:Sorry I single handedly lost us the game, I think I need to take a break than go back to the newbie queues...

you definitely didn't single hand lose the game.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:34 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 1865, Darkshadow64540 wrote:Sorry I single handedly lost us the game, I think I need to take a break than go back to the newbie queues...
every single member of the town made some fuck up that created the inevitable loss. i feel like i'm responsible for 50% of it for my strategy backfiring and responding to pressure horribly.

plus the scum team had really good unity as seen in their scum pt. good job guys. i ain't even mad.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:34 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

I'll probably have more in-depth thoughts on the game in a bit but you can see all my in-depth thoughts on the setup in the review thread. It was actually a pretty simple setup. Not investigative-heavy or bucking any trends. Props for the mafia for trying to make it look WAY more complicated than it was. I'm glad you all played in my first modded game on this site. I never had to replace anyone other than the two newbies who site-flaked. I never even had to prod anyone. Thanks everyone for playing and Regfan for back-up modding and pretty much doing the bulk of the setup review.

I plan to run a 12P version of this open setup that I created. It's pretty cool and will quench your bloodlust by having a gladiatorial combat every day phase. If there is interest from you guys, I'll /in to run it in the empty Mini Theme queue. If not, I'll probably wait a few months before modding again. The flavor will be of medieval Roman gladiators and I welcome anyone who wants to write flavor to co-mod with me. Personally, I write very little flavor but I enjoy designing setups so we could do it together.
Last edited by BlackVoid on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:34 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 1866, horrordude0215 wrote:shoutout to BlackVoid for what was probably one of the best modded games I've seen. Seriously, the fact that you managed to get so many pagetop votecounts in a game that was this fast paced is ridiculous. All of your hammer locks were virtually instantaneous too.
2nd
Darkshadow64540
Darkshadow64540
Goon
Darkshadow64540
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:38 pm

In post 1867, Boonskiies wrote:

you definitely didn't single hand lose the game.
I started the transcend wagon, pushed aronagrundy's lynch, got conned into starting a mislynch today, sounds like single-handedly losing the game to me...
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:39 pm

Post by Transcend »

err1 fucks up dw. just respect you got outplayed and try to improve for next time.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:39 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

You may have started it, but Twoface and I made it happen. I pushed arona's really hard too. Keep in mind.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Darkshadow64540
Darkshadow64540
Goon
Darkshadow64540
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:41 pm

In post 1868, Transcend wrote:
every single member of the town made some fuck up that created the inevitable loss. i feel like i'm responsible for 50% of it for my strategy backfiring and responding to pressure horribly.

plus the scum team had really good unity as seen in their scum pt. good job guys. i ain't even mad.
Your strategy was not a good one, to avoid a NK you need to look vanilla, not shitpost...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”