Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:41 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

Prod dodge: Ricastle, Wis is overconfident. In Playing with Elements he pushed many conclusions before being right. He has to go through that hot air stage. Please get back on TWIE.

~Titus
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:54 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Titus, who did I scumread first in Playing with Elements?

That's right, davesaz.

What was davesaz?

That's right, a serial killer.

Who wouldn't listen to me and would insist dave is town?

That's right, you.

So cut the fucking bullshit.

~Wis
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by Ricastle »

I am voting TWIE.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

Except Daveaz should not read as groupscum initially but as town because he has no buddies. That's the huge difference.

Your dodgy read for actually being scum is the one I respect more and is the one I give you credit for. That is unless you think there's an SK and in that case brag on.

Ricastle, must have missed your switch back, my bad.

~Titus
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

It does not matter, I caught him because of his own posts, not because of connections with buddies. Mafia or SK, it doesn't matter, I was right that he was scum.

It is the exact same with Ricastle. I have not caught him based on interactions with others. He is scum in one form or another and that should be enough for you.

~Wis
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

No. Scum should display certain patterns due to having buddies. Getting lucky on an SK read ain't worth bragging over.

~Titus
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

cmon Titus. As much joy as it gives me every time you are proven wrong and I am proven right, you make the game tiring by prolonging the inevitable. You know that we are going to lynch Ricastle, and you know that I will be right. Switch now and don't make my life difficult. Nobody is going to judge you for giving up your pride and changing your mind.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1930, Sonic Boom wrote:No. Scum should display certain patterns due to having buddies. Getting lucky on an SK read ain't worth bragging over.

~Titus

You follow such stereotypes and fail at scumhunting. I don't and catch scum.

"should" does not belong in a game with actual people making decisions. They are not robots.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Don't you wish you had listened to me when I insisted wgeurts was town? When I insisted Math was town? When I insisted Vyze was town? When I insisted Alch was scum? I'm sure you do.

You have the chance to listen to me here.

~Wis
Espsyoncheage
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by Espsyoncheage »

This is why we should lynch Wisdom. Sonics, he's not ever going to stop this until we do.
Show
Winners of "
Team Mafia 2015
".
You're such a lame duck wgurts -Bone
And we lied. We're actually Old and Ugly –Aneninen
Speak for yourself Aneninen -wgeurts
Whatever my show now -Bone
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

you're still not explaining what it is that i am doing

~Wis
Espsyoncheage
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by Espsyoncheage »

Being an unrelenting prick who is only determined to stroke his own ego and make the game as unfun for as many people as possible. You don't learn. You did the same thing in Mod Error and you won't learn until you start getting lynched for it. Every fucking post is "hi I'm wisdom and I am a mafia God and you are stupid for not laying down at my feet so I will spam post and stroke my ego in every post anyway". That is why you are a terrible player and you won't stop being a terrible player until you can change your attitude and approach to this game.
Show
Winners of "
Team Mafia 2015
".
Espsyoncheage
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by Espsyoncheage »

All you can do is go "look guys how right I am in these random instances". Being right in some random instances has no bearing on this game. Any perceived "skill" you may have is bullshit at best and shit you need to keep to yourself. You want to look in your bathroom mirror and tell yourself that you are the best to ever play mafia? Fine, you do that. Don't come in here and shove that garbage down our throats. You are only as good as mafia as the way you treat your fellow players. And you just talk down to everyone in every post and call them stupid in every post, and that's why you either need to change or get lynched.

We asked Titus and Sonic to stop being spam posty. What did they do? They stopped being spam posty and let everyone else play the game too. Why? Because they recognize that being courteous to their fellow players was worth more than shoving themselves down our throats. That is the hallmark of a good player, recognizing the rest of the player deserves you to be respectful to them regardless of alignment or anything else. That's it. All I'm asking you to do is start respecting the rest of the player list. But in my experience with you, you are incapable of doing so.
Show
Winners of "
Team Mafia 2015
".
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

lol
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:58 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

You're making a slight mistake - I am familiar with the people I am calling to listen to me and argue with when they don't. There is history. Do you see me calling you stupid for not sheeping me? No, because you don't know me and I don't expect you to. My posts are neither ego-stroking nor attempts to ruin anyone's fun - they are attempts to work with people I know so we can have the best possible result in scumhunting.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In short, you think you know me and you understand me but you really don't.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1937, Espsyoncheage wrote:All you can do is go "look guys how right I am in these random instances"

I nowhere did such a thing - Titus brought up our past game so I am using it as an example to remind her she's making the same mistakes as there.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Where was I disrespectful to people I don't know, Tbone?

~Wis
Espsyoncheage
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:06 pm

Post by Espsyoncheage »

Because causing AP and BRO to want to replace out is the hallmark of being a respectful player. Because any number of posts I can quote from this game, from the last game we played, will show me otherwise. I know enough from your posts that you have no respect for the players in this game, and probably on this site. So instead of being all"you don't know me", why don't you show me I am wrong and start playing with a little bit of respect? I'm not going to nitpick with you about it. This is what is happening in this game. If you want to refuse to see it that's your prerogative. I was hoping that maybe you could take just a little bit of self reflection here for a moment. When multiple players have taken issue with the way you speak, then maybe you do have a problem you should examine.

Like I could be sitting here rubbing it in that you are riding my coattails on Ricastle cause I caught him first, but I'm not, because I don't care to. I could go back and forth with you all night, bring up specific posts, and all the jazz, but I won't. But I'm not going to take you seriously until you can start playing this game with some respect. That's it, that's all I'm asking. I don't mean to imply that you are bad at mafia or a terrible person, I mean to imply that the approach you take to the game is awful and disrespectful.
Show
Winners of "
Team Mafia 2015
".
Espsyoncheage
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:07 pm

Post by Espsyoncheage »

For real I'd like to unpause the game and get back to it, I just wanted you to know how I honestly feel about you, because I realize naked voting you and going "die Wis die" isn't productive or respectful on my part, and I apologize for that.
Show
Winners of "
Team Mafia 2015
".
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:09 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Show me where I was disrespectful to AP/BRO? Unless scumreading someone and pointing out their scum motivation is disrespect?

That replace out was completely uncalled for and I didn't cause shit.

I respect everyone in this game and on this site, and people respect me back. You just don't know me, you are looking at the surface and you are coming to the completely wrong conclusions. I am not some rude kiddo who just flames everyone.

~Wis
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

Wisdom, if you are as good as you claim, and expect me to know which of your reads are good or bad, you should be able to give me the same respect. I am not a Wisdom interpretation Goddess. He'll, we can say my skills with people suck. I can start wagons with relative ease as scum and when town, it's like world war three. I am working on it. However, to do that I need a dialogue. Just telling me I am wrong sends a message to me and to TWIE that his behavior is 100% acceptable. He uses this same pattern as scum, which is something you can verify. I cannot verify your head but the less you have a discussion but just yell at me, the less progress is made and the more I become convinced you have nothing and are just yelling to hide the fact you don't want me to be right, maybe even hide it from yourself.

You supposedly think of yourself better than me, so you should realize, at least partially, what caused me to get angry and avoid that. Yet, you seem content just to yell I am wrong.

AP/Bro overreacted a little but your behavior wasn't the golden boy either. We come here to have fun. Having fun trumps being right.

~Titus
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:29 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Titus, you are a stubborn player who doesn't listen to anyone. It doesn't matter how much sense others make, you disregard them and continue with your nonsensical theories. You proved that to me in the aforementioned game. Why are you asking me to discuss with you seriously when you're just going to ignore me and continue pushing people who have done absolutely nothing wrong yet in your eyes they are the scummiest scum ever? When you call people town without knowing why, just because I am pushing them?

You leave me no choice but to remind you how the last time we met and we argued, I was right and you were wrong. You won't listen to even that? Then my only choice is to ignore you and make sure you don't poison the game with your wrong beliefs and pushes. Do you want that? I can do.

~Wis
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by Pinksmoke »

oversoul has been prodded
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi