Mafia 75: Return of the Mafia! TOWN WINS (really late)

Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:07 pm

Post by Toaster Strudel »

Case against
Kscope

I find that Kscope started that game by being useful, which is very much out of character for him.

In particular, he votes BM, for contributing to "useless discussions then focusing on hunting scum (azwolging, newbies, cult, which are only usefull in MD, not IG), lurkerfocusing, wagonpushing, started to make some sense only after he got attacked, but later returned to his scummy self. Also, alot of his suspicions were based of either lurkers, people in the spotlight or just plain bandwagonning. "

I meant, that's a PhD dissertation, coming from Kscope.

But then, there's this post:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 906#969906

One again, on the Kscope scale, this post is like Encyclopedia Brittanica (the paper version of the internet).

So what's up with Kscope being wordy and useful? There must be something diabolical going on.
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:15 pm

Case against
Matt_S

Like Kscope, Matt_S got started on good ole BM, then briefly votes Van Damien.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 198#918198
In this post, Matt_S answers VanDamien's accusation of over-reacting by... over-reacting. But then he claims noob, so it must all be OK...

Next few posts he's on super-defensive mode.

After that, he flutters like a butterfly, voting, unvoting, FOS'ing, un-FOS'ing.

On the plus side he seems genuinely cooperative.

Then he goes on lurkerhunt, but I can't blame him.

Back to being defensive for a while.

I really hate this post of his:
"I think I'll unvote since people don't seem to worry about Rosso Carne. I do think I'll Vote Andycyca for the role fishing other people and I have mentioned. "
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:19 pm

Case against
UROE

This guy is mega-lurking in plain sight. No reason for pointing to post in particular. You have to scan through all his posts put together to get that overwhelming sense of "OMG this guy is posting short clichés and meaningless soundbites and nothing else...

Someone check that one out please, tell me if I'm dreaming.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:34 pm

Post by dahill1 »

unvote Battle Mage

there's no point in lynching him today if Farside is going to use her vig on him, which can basically confirm him.
also, Imat, you seemed to be one of the main people who Khelvaster was changing his mind about. as i said before, with BM he seemed to constantly change his views, but we know that BM can't be mafia. with you, first Khelvaster agrees with you, then FoS's you, UnFoS's you, votes you, etc.
1) why do you think he kept switching his opinions of you?
2) were you ever suspicious of him and why? if not, then why not?
3) who do you think is likely to be scum right now?
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:06 pm

Post by Matt_S »

Toaster Strudel wrote:I really hate this post of his:
"I think I'll unvote since people don't seem to worry about Rosso Carne. I do think I'll Vote Andycyca for the role fishing other people and I have mentioned. "
Why of course, I unvote somebody who people have a meta on. And then I vote someone for rolefishing. What do you dislike about my post?
Show
"So I went to the librarian in the biology section and asked her if she could find me a map of the cat." -Richard Feynman

The Feynman Problem-Solving Algorithm:
(1) write down the problem;
(2) think very hard;
(3) write down the answer.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:21 pm

Matt_S wrote:
Toaster Strudel wrote:I really hate this post of his:
Why of course, I unvote somebody who people have a meta on. And then I vote someone for rolefishing. What do you dislike about my post?
You're trusting other people. Not something townies generally do.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:51 pm

Post by armlx »

BM, I don't feel the TSN line of reasoning is pointless, and you just saying "K thx done next please" is limiting discussion because you are being tunnel visioned.

However, I'm going to have to compare CKD's last post to what he was like in House Mafia when I was trying to grill him as scum (and failed). You may have a solid point there.

UROE was replaced in another game I am in, I think a
prod
would be applicable.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:04 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

armlx wrote:BM, I don't feel the TSN line of reasoning is pointless, and you just saying "K thx done next please" is limiting discussion because you are being tunnel visioned.

However, I'm going to have to compare CKD's last post to what he was like in House Mafia when I was trying to grill him as scum (and failed). You may have a solid point there.

UROE was replaced in another game I am in, I think a
prod
would be applicable.
As i was the one who replaced him in that game, i second that request. lol

And i can see where you are coming from, but rather than looking at it as me being tunnel-visioned, i prefer to consider it as me helping others to become less tunnel-visioned, which overall cant be bad.

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:28 pm

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

I'd support UROE getting replaced, but I feel like there are too many players and too many lurkers to adequately perform lurker control in any case, and he hasn't tripped me in any way particularly that offhand I couldn't say the same about andersonw, k7 v.2, or tarhalindur.

TS, is there anyway I could get you to actually come to some conclusions? Or by presenting cases, are you naming the people you find scummy?

I think what dahill has to say about imat is interesting and possibly deserves some more attention.

I'm not sold by BM's attacks on CKD.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:38 am

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:TS, is there anyway I could get you to actually come to some conclusions? Or by presenting cases, are you naming the people you find scummy?
No, after I skimmed, I put their names on a watchlist. Now I've had time to look at it closer. I'm most worried about Kscope, who started out pretty active AND useful (waaaaay out of character) and then he reverted to the regular Kscope.

He's the player that worries me the most so far. He's not himself, in particular, his usual
town
self.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:11 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Battle Mage wrote: No. You know fully well that i had already made clear my suspicion of you, long before you even brought this point to light. If anything, your pathetic attempts to attack me are a result of my attack on your play yesterday.
CKD wrote:Is this because I called you out saying you were all for it, then when people started to agree you change your mind?
I believe ive already explained why this is BS.
Really? Where? Pretend I am slow and do it again.
Battle Mage wrote:
CKD wrote:Is this because I think that you might be cult with a posioning ability?
Oh, seriously-Grow up! :X
I'm going to be confirmed tonight anyway, so instead of making yourself look like more of a prat, why dont you contribute to actually lynching scum? By all means, bet on me being cult. Hell, you havent even given 1 reason to suggest the cult is responsible for said poisonings. Its a shame your brain isnt as big as your mouth.
Good old BM…insults when things don’t go your way. If you are tested tonight and you are confirmed Miller by farside…I will gladly admit I am wrong and kiss your virtual feet.
Battle Mage wrote:
CKD wrote:Is this because I didnt want to lynch RC yesterday, but wanted to question those who jumped on the BW..LIKE the fucking GF?
Now thats just it, bro. You DID want to lynch RC yesterday. At least, thats what you told me. You hopped away from the wagon temporarily, but when called on it, you rejoined again. I stated yesterday that your performance looked scummy regardless of affiliation, but contrary to TSPN, i think it looks far scummier in light of him coming up town, as it is far easier to give it a scum motive.
In your (and TS’s eyes) I was scum no matter if he came up town or scum. I didn’t like the wagon (later) and some points were made that I felt made sense. Not to mention, people were jumping on the wagon without providing content.
Battle Mage wrote:
CKD wrote:BM, you have lead this town to one mislynch after another
lolwut?
As far as i'm aware, we've only had 2 lynches. And one of them was the SK. Oh, but i forgot, the SK isnt scum is he, because you forget that your scumgroup isnt the only 1 out there? rofl
You just slipped.

Oh and ftr, if you are town, i'll be bringing this bitchfest up later. If theres one thing i hate more than being told i suck when i play shit, its being told i suck when im playing ok.
Oh come on, a slip up, jesus your cult ass is stretching. If I recall correctly, you directed the vig to Lowell..(town)., you lead the pack to a RC lynch (town)..and attacked both Nem (town) and Xtoxm (town) when they didn’t agree with you. Now you are barking up my tree again. I haven’t seen “ok playing” from you yet…
Battle Mage wrote:
CKD wrote: ...and now you are knocking at my door..all based on a meta? When in doubt and you cant put a case together, you have to fall back on a the old meta BS
Woah. A meta is a meta. I know your playstyle pretty well with all the games we've shared. By all means, argue with me. Tell me ive got you wrong. Cite examples. Oh and in case you havent been reading, which is clearly the case, i HAVE given a case for you being scum. You're just too defensive to thrash it out.
BM, care to share with everyone how many times you have called me scum and pushed so hard for my lynch and I have been town versus how many times I have actually been scum? 3-1…and that one is because someone else’s work, not yours. As far as I have seen you haven’t pushed a case…if you have it is nothing more than, “you jumped off a wagon” and I got a meta on you (take my word on it)
Battle Mage wrote:
CKD wrote: BM, why are you trying to get farside to vig anyone else but you tonight?
WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! are you actually drunk? just a few posts prior to yours, i said im fine with Farside vigging me. Perhaps the more important question is, why are you so desperate for Farside to avoid taking a punt at the Mafia?
You obviously have a hold on farside, because she tends to follow your lead on vig kills….today you have blatantly gone back on wanting to be vigged, now you are leaving little subtle reasons why you shouldn’t be vigged..do I really need to post them?
Battle Mage wrote:
another slip i guess? Your logic is beyond shite, but ill humour you with the same response i gave earlier. I nailed the SK. I pushed that wagon and made it happen. Im not claiming all the credit ofc, but without me, Killa Seven may well still have been alive and unclaimed. I havent seen you do anything quite as heroic as this. But, please try and prove me wrong. I love those shows where people try stupid stunts which lead to them humiliating themselves. :D
you attacked MANY people yesterday…you fire a gun enough times in the woods you might hit a tree. I was on that lynch too, BM…yesterday, I questioned the wagon that you had yet another meta for, and attacked the GF….yet you seem to over look this.
Battle Mage wrote:
CKD wrote: I dont think you are the lynch today...but you need to be tested tonight...if you really can hide BM, then you have nothing to worry...so why are you panicing now?
I'm not panicking lol. I think the fear you're smelling is your own, kiddo. :D
The only thing that irritates me, is that Farside is wasting one of her vig shots on something that, at this point in the game is totally unnecessary. There is clearly no pleasing some people. Actually, i just realised, you havent given a reason why you think i'm cult yet.
More subtle directing of farside…and quit role fishing…unless you think that dismissing 1 cult member probably exist numerous times, leading a lynch on the cult cop, and demanding to know who farside was going to vig yesterday.

also, your thoughts on why there was no poisoning night 0 or night 1?

Battle Mage wrote:
No prob. She struck me as scummy in places, due to not meeting her town meta of super-activity. She has been as relentlessly illogical as ever, but in this game, she has failed to follow this up with numbers as you might normally expect. Maybe now with the GF dead she can produce something along these lines. But, overall, there are far better plays atm. I'm quite happy to give her some more time for us to get a better feel for her. She wouldve been a decent N0 vig shot, but with so many scumbags running around, its best we take a punt at them. Hint Hint. :roll:

BM
Why would TS have been a good NO kill?

Ok, enough of BM, next post, non BM related post….if he is going to be tested have some questions for others.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:33 am

Oh no, we want MORE BM!!! Not less!

This whole farside vigging BM to prove that a miller who has been found guilty by the cult cop is indeed a hider, is absolutely preposterous.

Since he can only hide on alternate days, if BM is proven to be a hider-miller, he'll be killed by the mafia for (1) being proven innocent "sort of" or (2) being cult.

Is BM worth all this trouble since he's going to die anyway???

Is any Miller worth all this trouble?

Is any Miller found guilty by a CULT cop worth it?

How this game got to revolve around BM this, and BM that, like a freakin' Miller is the most valuable role ever is making me cry.
WhoMe?
WhoMe?
Goon
WhoMe?
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:48 am

Post by WhoMe? »

Again, where does it say
BM
can only hide alternate night. When he claimed he said he could hide each night. I quoted him on this upstream.
Show
As Town: 3/8
As Scum: 3/4

Survived/Lynched/Nked/Other:

3/7/2/0
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:52 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Toaster Strudel wrote:Oh no, we want MORE BM!!! Not less!

This whole farside vigging BM to prove that a miller who has been found guilty by the cult cop is indeed a hider, is absolutely preposterous.

Since he can only hide on alternate days, if BM is proven to be a hider-miller, he'll be killed by the mafia for (1) being proven innocent "sort of" or (2) being cult.

Is BM worth all this trouble since he's going to die anyway???

Is any Miller worth all this trouble?

Is any Miller found guilty by a CULT cop worth it?

How this game got to revolve around BM this, and BM that, like a freakin' Miller is the most valuable role ever is making me cry.
umm, where did he say that he can only hide alternate days? Your buddying up with BM noted....TS your thoughts on why there was no poision on N0 or N1?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:45 am

Post by Xtoxm »

TS, that's wrong - Townies have to trust people to be on their side, to win the game.

BM being found guilty by cult cop proves he isn't mafia.

You say you don't care about losing a townie just because he's a miller...I disagree. BM could be proven innocent from being cult here, which will be very useful.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
WhoMe?
WhoMe?
Goon
WhoMe?
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:52 am

Post by WhoMe? »

Xtoxm wrote:TS, that's wrong - Townies have to trust people to be on their side, to win the game.

BM being found guilty by cult cop proves he isn't mafia.

You say you don't care about losing a townie just because he's a miller...I disagree. BM could be proven innocent from being cult here, which will be very useful.
QFT

BM would be a very valuable confirmed townie. We would know not to lynch hum, and his hiding makes it harder for the mafia to get him.
Show
As Town: 3/8
As Scum: 3/4

Survived/Lynched/Nked/Other:

3/7/2/0
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:22 am

curiouskarmadog wrote:Your buddying up with BM noted....TS your thoughts on why there was no poision on N0 or N1?
I want BM dead, that's buddying???
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:22 am

Xtoxm wrote:BM being found guilty by cult cop proves he isn't mafia.
Doesn't it mean he's culted?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:25 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Toaster Strudel wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:BM being found guilty by cult cop proves he isn't mafia.
Doesn't it mean he's culted?
Yeh he kinda claimed miller...

It proves that he's either the miller as he says, or he is cult, either way he's not mafia.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:26 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Drop the "the" before miller in that post.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:27 am

We want to keep a culted miller around???

Anyway, I'm losing it, I tried to find where someone said that BM could hide on alternate nights, and now I can't find it anymore... I think I'll go rinse my dentures in the toaster.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:28 am

Post by Xtoxm »

You want to pass up the chance to prove a hider to be innocent, and lynch him today?
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:39 am

I could SWEAR it's been said he can only hide on alternate days... now it's going drive me crazy all day...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:44 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I'm not just a Miller. I'm a Miller cum Hider.
Each
night in order to protect myself, i can leave my house, and go stay with someone else, so if i am targetted by scum, i dont die, but if they target the guy im hiding with, then we both die. If I get Roleblocked, i wont be able to hide, and will probably die...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:45 am

Post by Xtoxm »

What difference does it make anyway if he could only hide on alternate nights?

He could still prove himself.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”