mini normal 2027: advice mafia (endgrame)

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by schadd_ »

teeth can bite through metal most of the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vote count 4.1

texcat (2):
Brian Skies, Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald (1):
texcat

not voting (4):
Skygazer, Havo, Ruby Red, Nauci

with 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. day 4 ends october 7th at 14:20 central US time; in (expired on 2018-10-07 14:20:00)

mod notes
  • Nauci is VLA
[/area]
Last edited by schadd_ on Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Well played
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:36 am

Post by Havo »

In post 1884, Skygazer wrote:Mason
Mason
Mason
Loud Traffic Analyst
3 shot Jailkeeper
Fruit Vendor
VT?
VT
VT
VT

vs

??
??
Goon
Seems a bit crazy to me to see this much town power in a mini.

3 masons? THREE?

Has anyone EVER seen 3 masons in a mini?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:10 am

Post by texcat »

In post 1919, texcat wrote:Tell us what the difference is.
In post 1920, Gamma Emerald wrote:You not contributing in any meaningful way.
This is BS. I asked what the difference between my town meta and my scum meta is. If you had looked at any of my town games you'd see people accusing me of not contributing. And it's crap. I don't post a lot. I don't fluff a lot, but my posts do contribute; they are meaningful.

And if you wanted to vote for someone who hasn't contributed, you'd vote for Nauci. None of the players in that slot have done anything.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Nauci’s slot hasn’t maintain constant activity though
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:21 am

Post by texcat »

In post 1927, Havo wrote:Has anyone EVER seen 3 masons in a mini?
I haven't, but that doesn't mean very much. It's an extremely good fake claim if it's fake. Suadade (Ruby) declared Doubting Thomas (Krazy) to be 100% town a few times. He defended FA. It looks true to me.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:39 am

Post by Havo »

In post 1930, texcat wrote:
In post 1927, Havo wrote:Has anyone EVER seen 3 masons in a mini?
I haven't, but that doesn't mean very much. It's an extremely good fake claim if it's fake. Suadade (Ruby) declared Doubting Thomas (Krazy) to be 100% town a few times. He defended FA. It looks true to me.
Yeah I’m not saying I don’t believe it. Just skeptical.

If Sky and Ruby are scum here they have set it up very very well.
I think it’s much more likely they are telling the truth even tho the setup looks hard to believe to me.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:24 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1248, Krazy wrote:If you are so loud and so stupid that the entire mason team simply stops caring about the game then you will lose your tprs
Krazy was already a claimed mason. So it seems kind of silly to refer to themselves as an entire team if there were only two of them. Otherwise they're just setting themselves up for failure again.

I don't think judging a setup without knowing the scumteam's roles is a wise idea.

The masons seem like they'd give a false positive to a traffic analyst as is. And I don't think a traffic analyst can even find last scum anyway. Jailkeeper is a hit or miss role that is typically skillbased. And fruit vendor is mostly a 'hey I'm clear if there's only one scum left' sort of role.

Traffic analyst would also explain why the mod felt the need to declare there was no possibility of a traitor in this game.

If you want to go off of play, then Saudade was probably town based on his interactions around the mason wagon anyway, and he probably ragequit out of pure townie frustration.

Skygazer, on the other hand, is a bit sketchier, but only in that the people she checks died right after she checked them. I don't have any particular issues with who she checked though. RC was softing some sort of PR and he was one of the main drivers of the Mason wagon, on top of him having a reputable scum game. I do believe she was scumreading the worst before she checked him (probably need to double check this), so don't really have qualms with that. And then there's Havo which I'm pretty sure some people wanted yesterday. So these are three checks on three somewhat controversial slots that probably would have been up for some sort of debate (the worst might be arguable since I'm most going off of memory regarding that). In terms of who actually ended up dying, the masons were outed on Day 1, so krazy dying over anyone else seems like a no brainer (although slightly surprising considering RC floated around the existence of a JK and probably either indicates a scumteam that was willing to take the risk hoping the JK would protect RC instead or one that had a strongman). RC pretty much drove the Wh4t wagon, so another unsurprising kill N2 (and he was softing PR anyway). The Worst is actually a bit of a surprising kill to me, but might make sense if either the scumteam didn't think he was lynchable or if they just didn't want to interact with town him (or if he was softing).
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:45 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Skygazer could just be a Mafia Rolecop, I guess.

Either way, I still don't like the way texcat interacted with the Mason wagon (as well as the way she pointed fingers at those players the following day). And Nauci makes me question my read on his slot (which makes me less inclined to go Sky's direction today).
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:48 am

Post by Brian Skies »

A Loud Mafia Rolecop seems really weird to include though.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 1933, Brian Skies wrote:Skygazer could just be a Mafia Rolecop, I guess.

Either way, I still don't like the way texcat interacted with the Mason wagon (as well as the way she pointed fingers at those players the following day). And Nauci makes me question my read on his slot (which makes me less inclined to go Sky's direction today).
What do you mean you don't like the way I interacted? I unvoted after we had claimed and confirmed masons. I can't imagine why you would dislike that.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by Havo »

Thanks for the posts Brian. They make a lot of sense.

I think everything fits too well together for scum to set that up. I believe the claims.

As of now I’m good with a Texcat lynch. Would like to hear from Sky on her thoughts before posting a vote tho.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1935, texcat wrote:What do you mean you don't like the way I interacted? I unvoted after we had claimed and confirmed masons. I can't imagine why you would dislike that.
What do you mean confirmed? The knuckleheads couldn't even crumb masons properly.

All you did was avoid the wagon and give a completely limpwristed push against RC (who was the main driver of the wagon) and then shade the entire wagon the next day.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:11 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I would like to hear from Nauci before any of you decide to end the day on me again.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:36 pm

Post by Skygazer »

taking a short mental health break - need to decide if i need to replace out or not but probably not
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 1933, Brian Skies wrote:Skygazer could just be a Mafia Rolecop, I guess.
this thought occurred to me
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:15 am

Post by Havo »

In post 1940, Ruby Red wrote:
this thought occurred to me
This is why it’s important to me to get her thoughts before voting.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Skygazer being mafia did occur to me but if she is then Havo has to be most likely
<Embrace The Void>

Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:10 am

Post by Havo »

This game only reinforces my notions about this site. I’ve never seen a game where the players were more apathetic.

I mean no offense to anyone. But obviously everyone has better things to do.

I’m having a very hard time caring about the outcome of this game because of all the apathy.

I’d like to hear from Ruby and Sky about who the scum is.

Because right now I’m very concerned about the claims by Ruby and Sky.

However Texcat doesn’t seem to care very much that they are the most likely lynch today.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:29 am

Post by texcat »

I do care, but I don't know what you expect me to do about it.

From my POV the scum almost have to be Gamma and Nauci. If lynching me today helps you lynch Gamma and Nauci next, then I'm happy to be the lynch. I've eliminated Sky and Ruby. If they're scum, then they deserve the win.

This is probably my last game on this site. I'm tired of all the people who sign up and then don't play. I'm tired of always being accused of not doing anything just because I'm not a big fluffy poster.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:56 am

Post by Skygazer »

yeah im back sorry for the apathy i had like an anxious episode thing but some friends came through for me yesterday
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:11 am

Post by Skygazer »

I'll start with Brian Skies:

I still believe that CT was extremely town based on his meta. If you go and look at his newbie games he's played (or at least the ones that I've played in), you'll see the same sort of eager to play town vibe that I've gotten from him here. His pushes seemed believable and he was active. I also have to give town points to Brian Skies for the way he pushed me when he thought I was lying about my role. He seemed so excited to have caught scum and I also don't think that sort of push comes from someone that knows I'm town. He's been pushed but not necessarily voted by a lot of people and it makes me think he was supposed to be a designated mislynch today or in lylo based on my read.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:15 am

Post by Skygazer »

Ruby Red:

RC was hard town reading ruby after reaction testing against them. Saudade was town af in hindsight and played a lot like I've seen town-Saudade play. The mason crumbing checks out. Like, if that was a fakeclaim, Saudade would've had to set it up by somehow knowing that they were masons in advance. The Krazy crumbs aren't like 100% confirmable ofc but that absolutely seems like something Krazy would do.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:16 am

Post by Skygazer »

I'm not sure how to towncase Havo here considering I was scumreading them but I have a result that fmpov doesn't need to be reevaluated until we get to 3 players left with no scum flip
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 71, texcat wrote:
In post 47, Saudade wrote:not to be over defensive here but im town i swear on my mother
VOTE: Saudade

And I could speculate on why Saudade's opening post is overly defensive and why he needs to declare that he's town, but most of that speculation would involve him being scum, and so I'll just vote him.
part of an early wagon that was being pushed on a slot who was lynchbait and who is 99% town right now
In post 285, texcat wrote:
In post 281, FA_Q2 wrote:@texcat then why not put the pressure there?
OK.

VOTE: I am Innocent
jumping to another large wagon for pressure
In post 859, texcat wrote:VOTE: FA_Q2

Sheeping RC + OMGUS + I think we need to start consolidating.

I could also vote for Worst or Gamma. Gamma is a little more townie than IAI was, but is still on the scummy side.
jumping onto another wagon with literally only "sheeping," "omgus" and "consolidation" as listed reasons
In post 1103, texcat wrote:
In post 1065, RadiantCowbells wrote:and girls too obv

I don't not want skygazer and tex to vote because of their gender
Not going to happen. I'm not voting claimed masons on D1.
In post 1234, texcat wrote:VOTE: Radiant Cowbells

I thought this was town, but I can't see town continuing the push to lynch claimed masons.
these two posts look like they're coming from someone who knew the mason claim was legit and the way she doesn't follow through on D2 makes me think she realized that it'd be a really hard mislynch to push
In post 1288, texcat wrote:
FA_Q2 (7):
RadiantCowbells, Skygazer, Havo, Completly Trustworthy, the worst, Garmr, Gamma Emerald

These people can't all be scum, but this is a good place to start.

VOTE: Garmr
seems kinda like a convenient way to push VCA
In post 1444, texcat wrote:Let's try this...

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
leaves garmr after no one else rlly follows them onto that wagon, is content to have a scumread voting with them until:
In post 1656, texcat wrote:VOTE: Garmr

I was silly to move off of him after that dreadful fake guilty on me. Strange thing is...he thought I was scummy enough to fake a guilty on, but then he followed my vote onto GammaE. Throw in a scum flip of the alternate and I think Garmr just about has to be scum.
here, where they just vote park on confirmed town until end of day

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”