Akira
Akira
Goon
Akira
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:37 am

Post by Akira »

@Con: You're right, I do tend not to start cases of my own from scratch. It's what got me lynched in my previous games, so I got pretty discouraged.

And yeah, I'm curious about the scum QT. :D
|
Town
|-|
||
|
|
Mafia
|-|
||
|
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:39 am

Post by Nobody Special »

I'm okay with posting the QT if jedi is.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:05 am

Post by jediknight »

You mean the thing that we didn't use and I got in trouble for posting my bah comment on? sure...post away :roll eyes:

I came back after three years and had the mother of all winters spring up. I half@ssed the game...shoulda paid closer attention early. And I just wasn't as into it as I used to be. Don't know if I'm gonna play anymore.

Well done guys...sorry NS. And CS it is...
And I'm spent...
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:15 am

Post by Nobody Special »

....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:22 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

jediknight wrote:You mean the thing that we didn't use and I got in trouble for posting my bah comment on? sure...post away :roll eyes:

I came back after three years and had the mother of all winters spring up. I half@ssed the game...shoulda paid closer attention early. And I just wasn't as into it as I used to be. Don't know if I'm gonna play anymore.

Well done guys...sorry NS. And CS it is...
Well, you did well until you voted too easily on me. Don't be discouraged, you hadn't played for a while. Next time you will win again. :wink:

And I read that CS thingy I said and it was kinda rude reading it back. Next time I will (maybe) say it a bit more politely.
If somebody has tools to fix my scumdar, pm me.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:07 am

Post by Maxous »

Nice game everyone. The town done well. It really helped the game that in general the townies did not seem overly suspicious. As Trendall said, finding Nobody Special was as much of a case of elimination, as him having scummy actions. Managing to find a mafia on day one was huge and took a lot of the pressure and paranoia off.
bacon wrote:Honestly I voted for Jedi because I thought Jedi was suspicious. I hadn't said so just in case Jedi could explain, so I didn't want to cause Jedi to panic and not give any information. But he wasn't giving any good answers to you guys.

In the end I was afraid that I wouldn't have time to get on the next few days and didn't want a no lynch because of that. So I decided to end it a couple days early so we wouldn't let someone who was looking pretty scummy get away.
Hmm interesting. I suspected you a bit because you did'nt mention much of your suspicion but in hindsight that was a good idea. And I'm glad you decided to push the lynch through :)
CS if you want to wait for an answer from somebody you suspect I reccomend that you remove your own vote from that person rather than relying on others not to vote.
In my eyes anyway, if someone gives a case against somebody followed by a vote they are sending the message to the town of 'I am ready for this person to be lynched'. Thankfully it did'nt become an issue in this game but that may cause confusion in a different one.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by jediknight »

That was one thing that could have backfired both days had you not been right on me yesterday. You didn't give me much of a chance to respond after I went to one vote away either. The hammer was pretty quick after the CS wagon derailed. I, as scum, of course was going to claim a power role and hope that we were able to make it to deadline without a lynch but I could have just as easily been a real town power role. You get alot more informaton when someone is squirming to get off the hook...it could have just as easily worked against you.
And I'm spent...
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:11 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Yeah, the town had no power roles in this one.

With how slow day one dragged, I didn't have very high hopes for this game. I really thought that I would need to replace a bunch of you for the game to get any life. As things went however, it didn't turn out that way. I was surprised on how quickly you all lynched NS, but after the jedi lynch several players were looking very protown leaving poor NS with a lot of work to do.

I wouldn't feel too bad jedi, you ended up being a deadline compromise lynch more than anything. Next game it would pay to be more active around the deadline to prevent that from happening to you again.

This is definitely a perfect win and in the end the town came together and played very well. Congrats to you all.
Vel-Rahn Koon
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Virginia's Trump

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:03 am

Post by Vel-Rahn Koon »

Last post.
The Newbie Queue ALWAYS needs ICs and Mods!

Are you willing to help out? Check the Queue title to see what roles we need filled!

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”