Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4166 (isolation #200) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So you really think the town has 11 vts and 4 prs? lol

And yes I looked at the gae Mastin linked.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4173 (isolation #201) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So you think we have two scum left?

I think its completely plausible but if you believed that then why are you yapping about it being LYLO when math says its not LYLO?

In post 4167, AngryPidgeon wrote:No one else has a really serious PR claim. Messenger/pgo/neighborizer/ghost are all kind of amusing but not any serious power.

EXACTLY. Town seems week.
IF
there were only two scum left that would make this a 16/4/1 setup. In that case couldn’t all the pr claims be true and we have 9/7 split? I guess I could buy a 10/6 split to which means 1 vt is lying and one pr is scum.

Where did I say I think there are only 4 PRs? That would mean I think only ONE of you/Acosmist/Jason/Mykonian is town and the rest are scum?

You didn’t but you did say

In post 4165, AngryPidgeon wrote:P-edit: wow that was pretty contrived 'scumhunting'

Which means you very much disagree. So I’d like your thoughts on the role distribution.

Ok, what did you get out of thirsty souls then?

Haven’t read it yet.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4174 (isolation #202) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, yeah, Mastin is town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4181 (isolation #203) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Hey AP. I have a great idea. Instead of bitching and moaning aout my setup speculatio why don't you post your own.

Also

In post 4173, Nero Cain wrote:I think its completely plausible but if you believed that then why are you yapping about it being LYLO when math says its not LYLO?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4183 (isolation #204) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

sO YOU THINK THE LAST SCU ARE AMONG THE VTS?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4189 (isolation #205) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4184, AngryPidgeon wrote:And what the fuck. Ive said it at least 5 fucking times. I dont know if its Mylo/lylo or whatever the fuck. But why the fuck should anyone just go assuming it ISN'T, ESPECIALLY without any good reasoning? Are you reading like at all?

So you believe there's two scum left wich would mean we aren't in lylo but we should still be careful 'cause we might have 3 scum instead wich still would't put us in lylo. You should think better before you post.

In post 4185, mykonian wrote:you, mastin, pidgey is the set I'm currently going for. So no, I have one powerrole in my list. You could have known this.

So you think scum is one pr, 2 vts. Intesresting!!!

Hey AP, explain this to me.

In post 4184, AngryPidgeon wrote:P-edit: No, the setup spec you are doing is fucking pointless is all.

BUT Myko just came to the very same conclusion as me (different players but still 1 pr, 2 vts) but mine is pointless and his is't. Why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4190 (isolation #206) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Its looking like a myko-AP team to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4194 (isolation #207) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 280, I Am Innocent wrote:First catchup post crashed midway through my analysis thanks to sucky internet, here's take 2:

Zab iso analysis:
Post 14: votes jason for not reading the flavor. as KK pointed out, this is more of a town tell imo than scum
Posts 31-33 useless fluff
Post 121 - contradicts self when referencing claimed PGO "I'm actually not considering people who went after him suspicious, mostly because I feel this is one of those cases where scum are just willing to let town make the case and then get slammed for it later." Ummm, you voted Jason after he voted the PGO???
Post 136 - Blames a lack of vote on drugs?
Post 187 - contradicts prior contradiction! "I am not a fan of anybody on the Aco wagon." Only one person voted him the whole game, the guy you unvoted 66 posts earlier.
Post 216 - you state "We understand the concept of Devil's Advocate. We're glad you know how to do that Ben."
Can you explain who the "we" and "we're" are?

Post 254 - You are sheeping RC's and Kise's comments to vote KK. RC's last post was 172, which is prior to post 204 when you voted Ben. Why didn't you mention anything about suspecting KK, or RC's comments prior to 254? As a matter of fact, part of your reason in 203 that you state for voting Ben was KK's points on him. It sounds like you trusted KK at that point, 30+ posts after RC's last points on KK. :?
Post 269 - Not a fan of "but I have scum feelings about people that should logically be somewhat clear by the AV flip." The guy had 4 or 5 posts for crying out loud. You really think much can be picked out from those few early posts that would override the scumminess displayed by players in this game?

My biggest issue is the KK vote. He voted Ben one day early based on points made by KK, then votes him when this stage 2 of voting begins, sheeping kise. It had the feel of trying to back a wagon he felt would gain steam counter to his. The contradictions, lack of voting when the game started to get going, and the possible scumslip of multiple scum teams as BC pointed out just adds to the scumminess.

Still need to reread zoroaster, BC, and a few other isos, so the vote may be changing, but for now I feel good about:

vote Zabriel

Early town reads for Nero, Tammy, Jason, and KK.

Mastin, I fail to see how you don't fid this post scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4197 (isolation #208) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4192, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 4189, Nero Cain wrote:So you believe there's two scum left wich would mean we aren't in lylo but we should still be careful 'cause we might have 3 scum instead wich still would't put us in lylo. You should think better before you post.

Wow. And you have nothing wrong with Mastin saying HE is going to assume there are 3 scum for all intents and purposes? Its a good policy.

Mastin, why are you reading town on Nero?

So when I speculated there were three scum you didn't like it but you are okay with Mastin's speculation. Why is this?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4200 (isolation #209) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4195, AngryPidgeon wrote:Because Mykonian is not doing any setup spec

He came to the same conclusio asmy setup spec but thats ok 'cause he'your scum buddy. Got it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4203 (isolation #210) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

astin whatdo you think of AP CALLINGYates scumy yesterday but not voting him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4205 (isolation #211) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ap AND mYKO SHARE A TON OFCONNECTIONS. tHERE ARESCUM TOGETHER.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4210 (isolation #212) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Mastin, if we lych MYKO today and it flips scum would you consider an ap LYNCH AFTER i show you the numerous conections?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4213 (isolation #213) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

glad you brought that up AP.

[quote=”AP”]If Acosmist is scum yay! If he is town, then it forces a poss-scum player (you/mykonian) to die testing it. You 'running out of shots' was suspect because it was a chance to use a worthless PR to conftown a BP townie. At least Mykonian isnt giving us bullshit about running out of shots the day that testing acosmist comes up.
At the time, it put us at odds. So it was effectively a vig-shot deal that costs NOTHING on you/myk if he is town OR a guilty on acos. Seriously win/wn.[/quote]
Here’s my problem. My role is no ore weaker than Myko’s but I get the vibe that you uch much much rather send me then Myko. The problem here is myko is
NOT
targeting ACO when he has had plenty of chances to do so you suspecting me but not myko is selective scumhuting which is a scum tell.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4215 (isolation #214) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

And also 'cause ulike AP, I actully say what I mean...

vote:AP

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4217 (isolation #215) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't get it Mastin?

What do you think of AP giving me shit about not targeting ACO but not Myko?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4221 (isolation #216) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ummmmm....no. I JUST DISAGREE WITH THAT. Can I havealnk to social justice though?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4223 (isolation #217) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

'cause you said you hada town read on ACO. When youhave a town read you DON'T ess with tha playerbut even then myko has had MULTILE chances to do it but you still want me lynch. THIS ISSELECTIVESCU HUTNG AD YOU SHOULD BE LYNCHED FOR IT.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4230 (isolation #218) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think that AP's early game in SJ DOES look diffrent but he's tripping so any scum tellsand he'sall up in myko's ass.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4242 (isolation #219) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

WIERD USE OF MY POWER? NAW. I'm town, I Knows IT SO WHY WOULD I want to waste my shot when I much rather have someone to talk to in the QT which I feel is a much much much better use of my power. This isa largereaso why Ihghly suspect apSICE HE WASGIVING MY SHIT ALL GAMEFOR NOT TARGETING aco BUT ISLARGELY IGNORING MYKO who
CONTINUES
T AVOID TRGETING ACO.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4244 (isolation #220) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Wow. MYKO REALLY CARES ABOUT HIS SCUM BUDDY.

The keyboard at the lybriary isfishy. iSUSPECT ITS SCUM.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4252 (isolation #221) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4247, mykonian wrote:Yes, I enjoy living and talking

so you know he's town, how?

AngryPidgeon wrote:Ok Nero.................You cant say Mykonian is scum for not targeting Acosmist without smashing all the mirrors in the library.

FFS!!!! I' saying ya'll are scum 'cause you contue to suspect e for not targeting ACO but seem to be ok with Myko not targeting him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4255 (isolation #222) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

...............i DON'T EVNSUSPECT aco what the hell is wrong with you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4259 (isolation #223) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Its selective scuhuting. If AP was town he'd suspect you the second that you didn't target Aco. But he is largely ignoring you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4263 (isolation #224) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4261, mykonian wrote:
In post 4259, Nero Cain wrote:Its selective scuhuting. If AP was town he'd suspect you the second that you didn't target Aco. But he is largely ignoring you.

So you are actually pushing me because I didn't target Aco... who you believe is town.

I wonder how funny this is to you. Just claiming you have limited shots and now putting this hypocrisy as literally the only reason you push me.

Get lynched.

I'm pushing AP.

AP should be suspecting us both but he'spushig me and barely metioning you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4271 (isolation #225) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4240, mykonian wrote:
In post 4205, Nero Cain wrote:ap AND mYKO SHARE A TON OFCONNECTIONS. tHERE ARESCUM TOGETHER.

Know what? Show me. Because this is a bullshit case you are pushing here.

NAW. To lazy to go though 170 pages of crap.

But AP was and still is giving me shit for not targeting ACO but when you continue to not target him he seems not to give a shit.

Yesterday, AP suggested that we lynch Jason. Mastin comes in and says the same thing. You then vote Mastin. I asked you why you voted Mastin over AP. You ignored me. So I asked again and you still ignored me.

And all this time he’s sitting on the side lines watching you defend him when he knows darn well that I’m right ‘cause if he was town he’d chime in.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4272 (isolation #226) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4269, AngryPidgeon wrote:Nero, opinions on everyone else? Jason in particular?

no. I've already foudscu inyu and myko so no need t waste my time.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4276 (isolation #227) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4261, mykonian wrote:So you are actually pushing me because I didn't target Aco

You know exactly what I'm saying but you are trying to twist it around .

In post 4273, AngryPidgeon wrote:Really? KK is super PoE town now despite being equally guilty of what you are accusing me of?

Sure? Is it you/myko/kk? Ok, that makes a ton of sense.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4280 (isolation #228) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

PIDGEY. What do yo think of AP callng me scum for ot targeting aco but largly ignoring myko who didn't target aco?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4281 (isolation #229) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4277, mykonian wrote:exactly what am I turning around? You suspect me for the fact that I didn't target Aco and you suspect me because AP doesn't suspect me for not targetting Aco.

NO. I think AP is scum. If AP is town it makes no sense what-so-ever to be ignoring you like he is. ERGO its not a town stance. It makes you look like a buddy for being ok with this and defending AP. Likewise if you were town you should suspect AP.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4298 (isolation #230) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4297, AngryPidgeon wrote:Im town :/

lies!!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4300 (isolation #231) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4275, mykonian wrote:
In post 4271, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4240, mykonian wrote:
In post 4205, Nero Cain wrote:ap AND mYKO SHARE A TON OFCONNECTIONS. tHERE ARESCUM TOGETHER.

Know what? Show me. Because this is a bullshit case you are pushing here.

NAW. To lazy to go though 170 pages of crap.

But AP was and still is giving me shit for not targeting ACO but when you continue to not target him he seems not to give a shit.

Yesterday, AP suggested that we lynch Jason. Mastin comes in and says the same thing. You then vote Mastin. I asked you why you voted Mastin over AP. You ignored me. So I asked again and you still ignored me.

And all this time he’s sitting on the side lines watching you defend him when he knows darn well that I’m right ‘cause if he was town he’d chime in.

"don't want to give you quotes because I know they prove otherwise"

Now, and did AP say "we lynch Jason NOW and now questions asked". Don't think he did. Does this mean my vote on mastin is there for a reason? Yes sir.

oh, and is mastin AP? Don't think so either. So I should vote my top town read rather then your scumbuddy... aaaaaah.

Oh, and how did you know AP was my top town read again? I might have mentioned it a couple of times, among sending messages to him the last couple of days.

So yes, you are pulling a shoddy case out of thin air and it's not going to work :)

This post alone is scummy as hell. It’s a legitimate question to ask why he voted Mastin over AP. Unless Mykonian is really a teenage girl he has no reason to get all snarky and act immature.

+ he’s buddying AP terribly and chainsawing like crap. Is AP his buddy or does Myko know he’s town?

I think it’s funny that Mastin suggests that Myko could be sending messages to one of his buddies…and we know Mastin is town. 

Myko asking for quotes when he knows that I don’t have time to quote a bunch of stuff is straight up scum so he can pretend like I’m avoiding it. He’ll quote the part where I refused but that’s only ‘cause I’ll get to things in my own time. He knows I’m right and wants me to give quotes so he has something to refute.

AP is just so so so scummy. I’m getting my computer tomorrow so I have a nice quote wall that displays his lack of anything remotely townish. Maybe its tunnel vision but god damn his posts are so wack. So right now I’m leaning between a AP-Myko vote.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4301 (isolation #232) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Pidgey is rather null to me. He's said some stupid and scummy things but he's an admitted meta player and plays scummy regardless of alignment. And some of his rage seems fake. But I still would vote him over Jason and Aco. One other thing abut Myko is that I did
NOT
like the talk that one of me/the messenger
HAD
to be scum. Could his scummines just be horrible town play?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4304 (isolation #233) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4302, mykonian wrote:'m snarky because your accusations have no base in reality.

oh so you didn't vote Mastin over AP for doing the same thing as AP? ok my mistake then.

In post 3783, AngryPidgeon wrote:Jason's role is 100% provable. If he is town, nothing is lost.

This is the same
INTENT
as Mastin’s post.

So you were essentially voting Mastin for wording his post different which is just a load of balls. Either AP is your scum buddy or you know he town.

In post 4302, mykonian wrote:He's my best shot for town and I'm not going to move off that

ok? Lets just pretend that you two are both town. You actually think that I have to be scum just to attack AP. lol that is a terrible terrible terrible stance. If you are town with this stance then please go sign up for a newbie game.

Lemme ask you a question. Why are you sending all your messages to AP?

Still find it hilarious that a lot of this discussion is about AP but AP is just sitting there and letting Myko defend him. What if Myko is town and scum AP is letting him defend him? lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4382 (isolation #234) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4318, mykonian wrote:You tell me mastin is the same as AP and you've got a case.

Of course Mastin and AP aren't the same people. They did the same thing and what Mastin did is
NOT
any different from AP.

In post 4325, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 4324, Acosmist wrote:If you have an ability you have not sent my way, you are 100% saying you think I am town forever. So to say I'm scum is a scumclaim. You want to lynch 100% town.

And Nero did target you?

no. He's talking to myko. Nice try to misrep though.

In post 4333, AngryPidgeon wrote:Not sure why they kill KK instead of pidgey.

You killed him so you can say "oh look KK was town and calling you scum for not targeting ACO so my claiming the same thing but ignoring MYKO is a town tell 'cause KK was town"

In post 4348, AngryPidgeon wrote:Im interested to hear Nero Cain backpedal superhard about me slipping about it being MyLo

meh, wouldn't be a backpedal at all. Town wouldn't or shouldn't be fear mongering like you did for days. Keep up the pot shots scum.

In post 4348, AngryPidgeon wrote:Nero is being buddy-buddy with you now.

lol no. Sure any of Jason, Pidgey, Acomist
could
be scum but just 'cause I think you and Myko are the two scummiest players left doesn't mean I'm buddying anyone.

In post 4371, AngryPidgeon wrote:KK and MoI both suspected Nero

Really? You really wanna go down this road? ok he he. Thad had a null leaning scum read on you. MOI heavily suspected Mykonian. KK suspected you as well and Mykonian. Kise suspected Myko. So everyone that's dead (that wasn't an obvious PR kill, besides maybe Thor)has suspected you and or mykonian.

In post 4379, jasonT1981 wrote:If I was to take a stab, it would like in Nero or Pidgey.

I'm town. You really really don't find AP and or Mykonian scummy? Are you a survivor?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4384 (isolation #235) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no. Just die scum. Now that's all left to do is convince aco, Jason and pidgey that you are scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4387 (isolation #236) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4385, mykonian wrote:yes they did.

This is the fucking point. If AP was mastin, I'd have to treat them equally. And they didn't do the same, they aren't the same, so I don't have to treat them equally. It's a bullshit argument.

So basically you are claiming that Mastin is experienced so it was scummy but AP isn't experienced so whatever he says isn't scummy. They both wanted to test Jason's claim, there's no difference there and you are either defending your buddy or you were trying to get some town cred yesterday. And yes your argument is bullshit.

I told you I'll get to quotes on my own time. This rushing a player and trying to make it look like they are stalling or out right avoiding something is something I see very often from scum. Besides a lot of what I already suspect you two of I've already mentioned it in my ISO. If you weren't skimming you'd know. Demanding a case is something very often asked by scum.

vote:mykonian

We lynch his buddy AP the next day.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4389 (isolation #237) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

my case will be out tonight but I'm already convinced that you and AP are scum. You seem too worried to be town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4391 (isolation #238) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no scum want case put on them to A.) stall up the game and B.) have something to refute. There's no reason that you, as town, would give AP a pass unless you are scum that knows his alignment or his buddy. Infact why don't you show proof that AP is town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4393 (isolation #239) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

That's it? no quotes? Yeah he's prob your buddy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4394 (isolation #240) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

That's it? no quotes? Yeah he's prob your buddy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4397 (isolation #241) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no but how am I any different then he in that regard? Hell at one point you or him even chided me over calling to many scum reads but your using
that
as a town read for AP but a scum read for me? Doesn't make much sense as a town stance.

I will agree that AP AP's crap posts doesn't necessarily make him scum 'cause it seems like a lot of the new players are poor but to outright give him a town read? I looks like you have inside information.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4400 (isolation #242) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What is this "towntell" the one that Mastin posted? AP has some pretty terrible stances. Its possible that it could come from bad town instead of scum but we'll see.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4402 (isolation #243) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh hi Jason. Any specific reason you're posting it up elsewhere but not here?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4404 (isolation #244) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

right I forgot you said that earlier.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4409 (isolation #245) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

unvote
just in case

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4412 (isolation #246) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So its a double standard that Acomist finds Mykonian to be scummy for not targeting him but its not a double standard when you find me scummy for not targeting Acomist but you don't find Mykonian scummy for the same thing? You are commiting the very same double standard here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4414 (isolation #247) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that is actually a good point

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4417 (isolation #248) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4413, pidgey wrote:Both of nero and myk, with acomist at this point of the game is just a pain to my head and could very well be a fucking dice throw. They should have all been lynched a long.

lyncing me would have been dumb. Both Myko and AP have survived numerous bandwagons. After Jason checks in lets kill mykonian scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4419 (isolation #249) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4416, mykonian wrote:except the fact that I can't talk anymore if acosmist is town.

his role is delayed.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4425 (isolation #250) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4418, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 4382, Nero Cain wrote:Keep up the pot shots scum.

You slipped about it being lylo! Inside knowledge!
You are spreading fear to mess with us so you lied about lylo!

no no no no. There was NO REASON for you as town to fear monger like that for days. You and myko are scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4427 (isolation #251) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I also love how AP ignored the post where I pointed out that he's committing the same double standard as he's accusing Aco of.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4430 (isolation #252) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4426, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 4420, pidgey wrote:What does that mean? And yeah. Town would have benefited greatly from you targetting acomist.

I see more reason to target Acosmist way fucking back on Day 3/4.

Targeting a delayed PGO claim immediately before lylo gets us where?

I mean if Mykonian HAD targeted Acosmist last night and was still alive. Would that change things?

Assuming that Myko would get a message that he was poisoned we'd know he had a town role.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4438 (isolation #253) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4432, AngryPidgeon wrote:There was NO REASON for you as town to change your reason for suspecting me after your old one turned invalid.

This is a
lie
I suspected your slot ever since IAI and you've done nothing to improve the view. I did suspect that you may have known it was lylo due to you being scum but that was far from my sole reason.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4443 (isolation #254) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

AngryPidgeon wrote:
Go you nero! You can say "I suspected IaI" all you want but you are still changing evidence to fit your read.

lol no. There's nothing wrong with me accussing you of something and being wrong. Myko-AP scum team. book it.

vote:mykonian

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4445 (isolation #255) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why? My vots on scum and if AP wants to hammer his buddy fine but w/e.

unvote

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4449 (isolation #256) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4446, mykonian wrote:Just check the start of this day, he came out guns blazing.

This is a
lie
. You and Acomist voted each other before I ever voted you.

In post 4447, mykonian wrote:
In post 4445, Nero Cain wrote:Why? My vots on scum and if AP wants to hammer his buddy fine but w/e.

unvote

Oh god how you need to please pidgey. You are just brilliant :P

I'm town and the last thing I'd want to do is divide the town so if it helps pidgey then I'll unvote.

Anyways I'm tired of arguing with scum so I'ma go play video games until Jason and Pidgey decide to lynch you or AP.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4452 (isolation #257) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4448, AngryPidgeon wrote:I've been suspecting mykonian all game and shoving the wagon at various points

ok then. If anyone reads your post you give off a vibe that you don't really care and if you suspected him why did you suddenly stop?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4454 (isolation #258) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no color in mine.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4456 (isolation #259) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you so blow at this game:)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4459 (isolation #260) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4457, AngryPidgeon wrote:I didnt suddenly stop and you keep saying I did

ok lets see your post where you last suspected mykonian.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4480 (isolation #261) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not v/la anymore rat.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4483 (isolation #262) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hey Jason, wanna do anything else besides berate Aco?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4484 (isolation #263) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

infact, what's your read on Mykonian?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4488 (isolation #264) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Aco. who do you think is more likely a Myko buddy, Jason or AP?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4492 (isolation #265) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'll be posting in segments to avoid walling so if AP and Myko calm chill out until I'm done.

Well first off from IAI is dripping with scumminess. Zab was the leading wagon and I find it quite scummy that his "catch-up" post is directed mainly at Zab so it looks like scum trying to justify hoping on a bandwagon.

In post 420, AngryPidgeon wrote:Nero is still scum for pushing derp-town Zabriel

This is scummy to me for two reasons. 1. The slots previous inhabitant also thought Zab was scummy. Why would supposed town AP call me scummy for something his town slot did? 2.
Overrated player
MOI later power lynched Zab but MOI wasn't scummy for it. lol

In post 428, AngryPidgeon wrote:This coming from the guy who is accuse me of OMGUSing you because
you apparently made a case on IaI that I haven't read yet.

This is a
lie
'cause in he said "I've only read the first 5ish pages so far and
the IaI ISO
." And yet he's claiming that he didn't see it but has read where IAI responded to my case on him. These two lines don't mix and is conjitive dissonance.

In post 519, AngryPidgeon wrote:And I'm selectively scum hunting? How? I have at least 5 people on my FoS list the last time I checked.

not sure if this is a newb tell or scum trying to act dumb. Might be a scum tell since he lashed out at Benmage for calling him inexperienced.

Myko could be distancing from his buddy Yates where he basicly admits he has no intention of staying on Yates.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4497 (isolation #266) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4496, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 4494, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 4492, Nero Cain wrote:This is scummy to me for two reasons. 1. The slots previous inhabitant also thought Zab was scummy. Why would supposed town AP call me scummy for something his town slot did? 2. Overrated player MOI later power lynched Zab but MOI wasn't scummy for it. lol

I thought Zab was town and I felt that a lot of people pushing him were capitalizing on his lurky derpy behavior and using that for the push. I really could not care less about what IaI did before I replaced in. I thought I made that clear. He once SELF HAMMERED as a town PR just because he was feeling petty. So I really dont give a crap about what IaI did.

Seriously Nero, its not like I thought that the entire Zab wagon was scum. That would be ridiculous. Why does me not liking the wagon matter?

See this is another reason I think AP is town and a bad lynch. (1st being the caution over MyLo) If he was scum he wouldn't have really cared if Zab was town, or stated he believed he was. He could have, as scum easily jumped on that wagon as it was hugely popular without anyone batting an eyelid. But he didn't. He went against popular opinion that turned out to be wrong.

Scum would have ridden that wagon to the hills.

kewl? But we are lynching Myko today. I mean sure AP could just as easily be bad town. Though I don't agree here. Being overly cautious is somewhat of a scumtell and he really has no reason to fear monger like he's been doing for days. You talk in absolutes Jason, only stupid scum leave everyone open to be wagoned. Scum often will call a wagon bad 'cause they know its a town wagon and it gets them town cred.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4499 (isolation #267) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do you think Myko is town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4502 (isolation #268) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4500, AngryPidgeon wrote:Nero, why do you think Acosmist is town?

'cause I think you and myko are scum. Maybe Jason instead of you and PPO makes some sense in this setup.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4504 (isolation #269) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@everyone read on Pidgey?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4506 (isolation #270) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So a game with over 4000 posts you are content with basing a read on 600 posts?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4509 (isolation #271) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4507, AngryPidgeon wrote:^ See its posts like that. Like the fuck did tht come from.

See the question mark? That makes it a question. He said he only read to post 600, asking him if he's going to read the other 3, 800 posts is completely valid.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4513 (isolation #272) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4507, AngryPidgeon wrote:You have been such a fucking beacon of excellence this game.

and which scum have you gotten lynched?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4516 (isolation #273) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol Mastin had more to do with Yates getting lynched then you. Hell I had something to do with it 'cause I asked for his claim and his claim is what got him killed. But you've called
EVERYONE
scum in the game so meh.

Not really. In general I think play is a better indication of alignment then role. Hence my original "depends on who claims it/the messeger". The whole "one of you two is scum" is a derpy argument. Its just as much outguessing the mod, but I was in a game recently where there were two town trackers. My issue with Mykonian is that you were calling me scum scum scum for not wanting to target Acomist but now that Mykonian has had multiple chances to do so you are ok with it. This was your plan, your baby. I don't understand how you just stopped caring if Aco gets tested. And now Myko and you are defending each other and buddying the shit out of each other and it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

That and Yates may have called him town here.

In post 3557, Yates wrote:That was an opportunity to prove two Town roles.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4518 (isolation #274) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4517, AngryPidgeon wrote:You think Yates slipped about Myk being town aligned?

no. maybe. Atleast Aco, maybe even both me and Myko.

but we already
KNEW
there was a messenger in the setup.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4520 (isolation #275) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok kewl. So me, Aco and Myko are town. awesome stuff.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4521 (isolation #276) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm thinkin about voting Jason though. With four town and 2 scum then we go back into lylo with a confirmed town and one less suspect.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4522 (isolation #277) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or no....? if Jason lost his vote scum would win anyways I guess.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4523 (isolation #278) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

We could no lynch and be back in mylo tomorrow with one less suspect. hrmmmm

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4524 (isolation #279) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote: no lynch

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4527 (isolation #280) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why not? You don't think its a good idea to whittle down the suspect list?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4529 (isolation #281) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well its either today we lynch someone and if its a mislynch we loose or go into tomorrow with 1 less suspect.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4535 (isolation #282) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

EVERYONE
is scummy. The whole point of a no lynch is to give the town an extra day with a whittled down suspect list. In the back of my mind Jason and Pidgey are scum 'cause the are the one's contributing the least and this Nero/Ap/Myko is just town on town violence.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4536 (isolation #283) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In I pegged Jason as scum for misrepping Stef B. So that's why I kinda gave him a meta town pass in the early game. Was his vote on Acomist a honest mistake or was it scum trying to act derpy? idk, not sure yet.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4538 (isolation #284) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

was supposed to be the revolutionary was game

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4540 (isolation #285) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

You either have a terrible memory or you're playing dumb.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=23168

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4543 (isolation #286) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

dunno but pidgey would be

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4558 (isolation #287) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

unvote

not ready to end and don't want in hammah range.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4560 (isolation #288) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Continuing my ISO reading.

AP is really getting on my nerves here. He’s now calling Zab scum after calling me scum for pushing Zab. And then

In post 2347, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2340, Kise wrote:And going back to when I said AV's buddies would be quieter with him shot

Why would AV's buddies be inclined to lurk because he died? Not quite sure why they would lurk since Tammy was apparently shooting lurkers.

He had called me scummy for suggesting that we might have other lurking scum but Kise suggests the same thing and AP just merely disagree’s. lol

In hindsight I should have targeted Acomist though I still very very much dislike the fact that AP wanted to send me and not Myko. Sure, when he learned I was out of shots he said the messenger can do it but he spent several posts saying that I should do it, not the messenger.
And now the messenger has had multiple nights to target Aco and AP doesn’t yell at Myko? Does no else else
see
this double standard? So his desire to send the messenger is halfhearted.

This stance is also scummy ‘cause he had a town read on the Aco slot and therefore wanted to suicide town. As a town player you try to avoid town lynches so when you have a TOWN READ YOU DON’T LYNCH THAT PERSON. So I see this as a similar scenario. I also think that a neighborizer is a much much more powerful than a messenger. So AP wanting to get rid of a more powerful role doesn’t give me warm fuzzies.

In post 3202, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 3198, pidgey wrote:but why did you openly suggested that tammy was
probably
a BP Serial Killer

I never said it was probable. I said it was possible. It was a bad argument anyways. I was trying to reinforce my point that scum probably wouldn't kill her because KK/Mastin were saying that they definitely had to and that is a load of crap.

This might be a slip. Its certainly possible that the doc protected the night kill but they could have shot at Tammy and the kill failed.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4561 (isolation #289) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3685, mykonian wrote:Yates can suck a dick when it comes to "testing" acosmists claim. If you think either of us is scum, vote for his lynch. Not this weaksauce

I find this post interesting. Mykonian is pissed off at Yates for wanting to test Aco but the man who came up with the whole thing is his BFF. The difference in the way he treats Yates and AP are interesting.

Still don’t think AP should be fear mongering like he’s doing. The day that Mastin was modkilled, AP made it clear that he believed there were only two scum left. So I don’t understand why he believed that we weren’t in mylo numbers but he was worried about it? Its like he’s talking out of both sides of his mouth.

AP-Do you often tell the town to be careful in a ‘cause we just might be in a lynch or loose situation?

According to AP was the first to call out Yates yet he didn’t vote till after Mastin. (atleast according to the mods vote count in If AP voted and then voted again after Mastin I haven’t checked.) yet...
In post 4017, mykonian wrote:I probably need to revisit my Mastin read. Bussing before Yates finished his claim?

So why is he accusing Mastin of bussing if AP was the one that “lead” the lynch?

In post 4098, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 4085, Nero Cain wrote:Sometimes scum will AVOID a player on their team so there won’t be any connections that leads to their scum buddy.

Yates was calling me scum all game. The exact opposite of what you are saying here.

This is a slight misrep. I'm
NOT
saying that scum will only avoid their buddies as you seem to imply. This is eerily similar to a scum post from playground mafia. Though it wasn't made by AP.

In post 4222, AngryPidgeon wrote:Mykonain wasn't claimed at the time that started.
The instant you claimed to be out of shots I said the messenger should do it. And YOU gave me shit for it and backpedaled about having the messenger do it.

This post is wrong. First of all he already
KNEW
there was a messenger in the setup so the fact that he didn't know who it was is irrelevant. And he's
BLAMING
me for not having Myko target him. No townie in their right mind does that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4562 (isolation #290) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4240, mykonian wrote:Lolno not going to happen. Come at me bro, over my dead body.
Just let me put it very simply to you. So even you understand it with your feigned caps rage which is only there to hide that there is actual zero argumentation for the scumreads you are pushing. AP has 625 posts. And I've not heard a single complaint about AP not making a contribution in those so even if you think half his posts are sucky, that still leaves "having the most sensible posts in this game". Go lynch that you scumbag. If anyone is obvious town in this game, it's AP.
So yes, kindly get lynched vote Nero. Because that's a bullshit lynch you are trying to push through. And there's one connection for you. Have at it

Even if Myko has a town read on AP there's no reason to vote me over it. Its also interesting to note I've been pushing IAI/AP scum all game but this is the first time he actually cared to intervene so something must have changed. AP's made it clear that he's prone to buddying and is more likely to "suspect" those that suspect him. Which could be scum play anyways.

Mykonian-What changed?

In post 4249, AngryPidgeon wrote:You cant say Mykonian is scum for not targeting Acosmist without smashing all the mirrors in the library.

Here is AP misrepping the situation hardcore. At no point did I ever call Myko scum for not targeting Acomist. My issue was that AP was yelling and screaming that I was scum for not targeting Acomist but he doesn't give a rats ass about Mykonian not targeting Acomist. This is a huge double standard.

Myko tries to make it look like I’m suspecting Aco and not him/AP for some silly reason.

In post 4261, mykonian wrote:So you are actually pushing me because I didn't target Aco... who you believe is town

He keeps trying to misrep the situation when I've stated that numerous times that I suspect AP and his cherry picking of the Acomist situation is suspect.

In post 4271, Nero Cain wrote:Yesterday, AP suggested that we lynch Jason. Mastin comes in and says the same thing. You then vote Mastin.

In post 4275, mykonian wrote:Now, and did AP say "we lynch Jason NOW and now questions asked". Don't think he did. Does this mean my vote on mastin is there for a reason? Yes sir.

I think this is a bit overdefensive/immature. I mean its an honest question and there’s no reason to get upset over it.

He then claims that AP didn’t really do the same thing as Mastin...but he did.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4563 (isolation #291) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4325, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 4324, Acosmist wrote:If you have an ability you have not sent my way, you are 100% saying you think I am town forever. So to say I'm scum is a scumclaim. You want to lynch 100% town.

And Nero did target you?

Here AP is trying to pretend that I was suspected Aco. Here's what happened. Myko calls Aco scum, Aco then posts the above . I'm
NOT
calling Aco scum like Myko was/is so AP's point is really poor and makes no sense at all.

In post 4348, AngryPidgeon wrote:Only difference is that Mykonian is being buddy-buddy with me and Nero is being buddy-buddy with you now.

This is a bold faced lie. It makes me think I'm right about the AP-Myko team and he's telling lies in an attempt to push a fake scum team.

In post 4398, mykonian wrote:I'm rather questioning the way you suddenly came up with a scumpair and ran with it.

This really makes no sense to me. He knows he's buddying AP hard, he know AP is sucking from his teat. I don't understand why he's pretending like they aren't being obvious about it.

In post 4448, AngryPidgeon wrote:Ok, here is what I dont get Nero. Why are you hard-selling me/Mykonian has a package?
I've been suspecting mykonian all game and shoving the wagon at various points

Here AP does the same thing. He’s pretending like they aren’t playing grab ass.

He
HAS
been suspecting Myko but the minute that Myko starts buddying the sit out of him AP seems to drop all suspicion.

In post 4472, mykonian wrote:Well, I didn't even know it was delayed

We might have caught Myko scumskimming here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4564 (isolation #292) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

AP has really been all over the place so its kinda hard for me to tell if its legit scumhunting or just throwing up a bunch of crap to see what skicks. If AP is town he really needs some work. He has a lot of contradicting stances and the fact that he's less likely to suspect those that buddy him and suspects those that suspect him is really anti-town and he needs to stop. I really think that atleast one of AP/Pidgey is scum. My gut says AP.

TBT, Myko looks like scum here. He's budding the shit out of AP and pretending like he's not...but AP is buddying him back...so yeah it looks like a team.

I'm going to read Pidgey, Jason, Yates and see what I get. The whole no lynch idea was to give town another day. I don't like how AP is against and wants to lynch today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4572 (isolation #293) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4566, pidgey wrote:but it also narrows a voice of reason and takes away from us a town voice that speaks the truth.

???? This way neutral. You don't want a no lynch 'cause a townie will die that speaks the truth? We can't all be speaking the truth so this makes no sense.

In post 4568, mykonian wrote:Kindly lynch Nero

Is there a reason that you keep telling my to get lynched etc. without using the word scum? Just seems odd to me.

I want AP and Myko to answer my questions.

Like I said, An AP/Myko teams makes the most sense to me or maybe even Pidgey/Myko. The whole no lynch thing would change to much but I think its a fairly decent idea. I dunno, I hates this!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4575 (isolation #294) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

That's cause it wasn't a question moron. I was explaining one of the reasons I find you scummy + I'm showing how you are buddying the fuck out of AP.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4576 (isolation #295) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4573, mykonian wrote:
In post 4568, mykonian wrote:
In post 4561, Nero Cain wrote:In post 4017, mykonian wrote:
I probably need to revisit my Mastin read. Bussing before Yates finished his claim?
So why is he accusing Mastin of bussing if AP was the one that “lead” the lynch?

Nice and out of context. I am doubting here mastin would bus right there and then, didn't seem to fit with how I knew Mastin. Full post:
In post 4017, mykonian wrote:Without analysing connections, I'd never go to AP. And I'm not going to use those two posts as a reason to lynch AP.
Very simply said, AP has been active, has been scumhunting, has annoyed people and has made things move. He's town, and we aren't going to lynch him.
Uhm, for me, I probably need to revisit my Mastin read. Bussing before Yates finished his claim? I don't know if that's really mastin-like. And if it's mylo, then it would be a really silly push. I'd rather suspect scum would stay off hoping for some magic or jump on at the end when there was no counterwagon.
vote pidgey

Can we finally do this?

Kindly lynch Nero. Shit like this isn't going to fly.

Questions like these Nero? Just answered it. You pulled something out of context, and "asked a question". Only thing it does is piss me off and perhaps fool some others. Well, hopefully until they see this post. You aren't here to ask things. You've already "made up your mind". You came into this day with your mind made up,
it's not surprising suddenly today you are arguing for lynches.

And I don't blame you for faking stuff, I mean, that's how mafia goes when it becomes tight. Just, I'd imagine you would think us somewhat smarter then trying to fool anyone with this shit. Quoting out of context is so easily proven. You quote the context right under it. So yes, when pidgey has finally made his reread he announced 3 days ago, perhaps we can finally lynch you.

Its snarky posts that are full of lies like this that makes me think you are scum. Mastin buss' like crazy as scum so you are either lying or you really didn't know. Either way, ok. So you aren't accusing Mastin of bussin’. I misunderstood, no big deal but you are extremely defensive here? Why? But it wasn’t a question so I dunno why you’d think that.

The bolded is a lie. I was the one that suggested a no lynch ‘cause it gives town an extra day with one less townie that scum can deflect to. And that seems like the smart play. It was
AP
, not me, who wanted to lynch today. I dunno if you’re dick sucking ‘cause he’s gullible or ‘cause he really is your scumbuddy. That said, if we lynch today and its a mislynch I won’t feel bad ‘cause all of ya’lls play sucks more dick than a porn star.
AND
if you flip town don’t you dare blame the rest of the town ‘cause you played scummy as fuck.
The only question that I asked is
What changed? Wehy are you just now pushing me for pushing AP when I’ve been pushing him all game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4579 (isolation #296) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4578, Acosmist wrote:getting really bored with this garbage

me to

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4581 (isolation #297) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

The only one that OMGUS'd me is you. Myko voted me for voting you. And Jason and Pidgey are doing shit all this game.

I'll support a nl, mykonian lynch, ap lynch, pidgey lynch. In that order.

Answer my question plox.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4585 (isolation #298) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I said way back on day like 3 or 4 that Benmage had a town read on you and it made me want to have a town read on you. Your play hasn't changed that much since day 1. I think a PPO makes some sense in this set up. Yates may have slipped that you were town. I've seen town play like you before. And there are scummier folks in this game so I'm hoping you are POE town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4586 (isolation #299) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4561, Nero Cain wrote:AP-Do you often tell the town to be careful ‘cause we just might be in a lynch or loose situation?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4589 (isolation #300) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

so no, you've never spent a ton of posts telling the town to be careful. ok.

Why were you not on the Yates lynch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4590 (isolation #301) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

NL is the smart play, but I'd be down for a Mykonian lynch I guess. Kinda wanna go with my gut and kill AP but not any support. Pidgey needs to get his ass in here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4592 (isolation #302) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Are you a survivor?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4601 (isolation #303) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no 'cause I'm town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4607 (isolation #304) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4602, Acosmist wrote:
In post 4601, Nero Cain wrote:no 'cause I'm town.

Who is your latest scumpair?

Well one of AP/Pidgey is deff scum. Myko looks scummy and derpy as fuck so my guess would be Myko, one of AP/Pidgey. Ima lol hard if its both AP and Pidgey.

In post 4603, mykonian wrote:Today, you came out of the gates, guns blazing

Well so did you. So why is my guns blazing scummy but yours isn't?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4609 (isolation #305) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

AP cares way to much about living to be town and if there were 6 scum-4 mafia, 2 third parties we'd be in the 30ish% range wich is common.

So if AP is 3rd party that could explain why Myko is budding like fuck. But yeah I'm sick of this game and if we loose I'm not gonna care.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4611 (isolation #306) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4603, mykonian wrote:Even your reread isn't an investigation. You only quote two players: AP and me

Also this. I specifically stated that I was going to read, Jason and Pidgey and Yates. I don't think town would be rushing me like this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4614 (isolation #307) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

That's 'cause I haven't read em' yet ya turd.

In post 4564, Nero Cain wrote:I'm
going
to read Pidgey, Jason, Yates and see what I get. The whole no lynch idea was to give town another day. I don't like how AP is against and wants to lynch today.

going means your going to do it in the future.

just fuck this shit.
vote:Mykonian

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4617 (isolation #308) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

There is
NO
reason for you and AP to be playing grab ass the way ya'll are. Each and every post you are whining and crying and accusing me of the same shit you are doing. You are scum and we'll be lynching your buddy AP tomorrow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4621 (isolation #309) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4618, mykonian wrote:says the guy who went for AP's hole right from the start.

So my first post of the day was an AP vote? looks like Myko is caught in a lie.

And it works both ways bro. I've read AP's and your ISO while you and AP have done squat all. You "claim" you've read the first 600 posts but nothing to show for it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4624 (isolation #310) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4623, mykonian wrote:You are getting pretty desperate trying to find lies.

naw. I mean when you accuse me of going for a lynch right off the bat when the evidence of the thread doesn't say so its not the truth.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4635 (isolation #311) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4629, pidgey wrote:So yeh, AP town. Nero, stop pushing that fucking case.

Well if he's town he's derpy as hell. I'm pretty sure that one of you or AP is scum. If you claim that AP is town then that makes you scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4638 (isolation #312) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4629, pidgey wrote:And asking AP if he is a survivor? LMAO, what was that for dude

Normally town don't care that much about living since they'd still win. On the flip side, mafia and 3rd parties
NEED
to stay alive. So why does he as town fear death so much?

Two things, if you think that AP is town from your read, why? And make is your make on Myko and AP buddying the shit out of each other?

I might be down for a Pidgey lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4639 (isolation #313) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4638, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4629, pidgey wrote:And asking AP if he is a survivor? LMAO, what was that for dude

Normally town don't care that much about living since they'd still win. On the flip side, mafia and 3rd parties
NEED
to stay alive. So why does he as town fear death so much?

Two things, if you think that AP is town from your read, why? And what is your take on Myko and AP buddying the shit out of each other?

I might be down for a Pidgey lynch.

FIFY!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4645 (isolation #314) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Wanna answer those questions pidgey?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4654 (isolation #315) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4648, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 4638, Nero Cain wrote:Normally town don't care that much about living since they'd still win. On the flip side, mafia and 3rd parties NEED to stay alive. So why does he as town fear death so much?

Two things.
1. When did I give a huge shit about staying alive?

2. This 'tell' is frankly a load of horse shit. In a typical 13p mini setup, town loses after 4 lynches on town and scum loses after 3 lynches on scum. If you think about it that way, town has every fucking reason to want to stay alive. In fact, scum has 1 lynch to give right now. Town does not. You can only give X mislynches much lie scum can only give Y lynches on them. And its usually a personality tell more than anything. Some people dont give a shit about the game. I happen to give a lot of shits. Read Switchboard mafia where I was lynched as town D1 and kindly fuck off.

1. You
just
said you didn’t want to nl (even though it seems like the smart play to me)’cause you didn’t want to die.

You were afraid to hammer someone ‘cause you didn’t want to get bombed.

There was another quote in your ISO where you said something about not wanting to die. And no I’m
NOT
going through your ISO to find it. Fuck
that

2. This
NOT
a 13p game. You shouldn’t be comparing the two games. Barring a game with a second mafia team, town die during the night. That’s something that can’t be controlled (not counting a roleblock etc.) Comparin a mislynch to a nightkill is also fail.

Speaking of my meta, did you read either of those scum games you asked for? What did they tell you?

I read one of those games, you seemed different but Ima reread them.

And I keep telling myself I'll read everyone's ISO, but I keep getting home from work late and wanting to shower, play a game of league and sleep.

So you're stalling kewl.

Nero has legitimate qualms about my play and has raised some good points but I'm just going to call them shitty 'cause I'm either scum or derp town.

but lets be honest, your play hasn’t been great. Maybe the scum will tell you it has been great but it hasn’t. You're contradicting yourself, you’re gullible as fuck and emotional like a girl. You’re all over the goddamn place. Will you flip scum? possibly? Will you flip town? possibly. Alot of new players are crap. You’re no different in that regard. I wouldn’t even consider myself that great but I do call alot of scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4655 (isolation #316) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

And yeah that last qute is edited, I'm meant to add a FIFTY!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4662 (isolation #317) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol. I've already done a lot during lylo. So accusing me of stalling is lol.

Which brings us to an important question.
Myko, why do you call me scummy for not having finished reading but AP admits to not having done anything yet and that's a town tell?

If you were reading you'd already know why I think your both scummy and you're afraid of death. Still, one of you/pidgey is defiantly scum. And neither of you guys want to lynch each other. I'm confused.

You said something about that you'd be suspicious if Pidgey were alive tomorrow? Why not today?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4664 (isolation #318) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If we no lynched and therefore gave town a better chance of lynching scum, I don't see why town would be against that. I really don't.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4667 (isolation #319) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Aco is claiming he's town and that Jason is voting town and is therefore against a town wicon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4668 (isolation #320) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

'cause 3rd party is scum you dumb fucking bird!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4670 (isolation #321) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

^ caught scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4673 (isolation #322) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

You also asked why Myko was calling me scum but not voting. He's scum and needs town to bandwagon me. I mean, you're playing like a survivor. Could you just be derp town? sure but that's ok. Thanks for loosing the game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4675 (isolation #323) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also I'm pushing Mykonians lynch, not yours scum.

Myko/pidgey scum team

AP 3rd party book it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4678 (isolation #324) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Hence why we are lynching mykonian today, or we could really go to nl and see where that goes.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4682 (isolation #325) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Are you sane? I keep saying that we are lyninch mykonian or no lynchin. lol We do you keep insisting that we are lynching AP?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4691 (isolation #326) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I just...idk. He's either 3rd party or the worst townie ever. I just don't see a townie worried about weather or not they get nightkilled. Niether you or Aco's is confirmed but I have to think someone is town. That leaves Myko and Pidgey by POE.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4694 (isolation #327) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If we lynched Myko today and he flips scum, do you think his pushing on Aco is inaway confirming Aco?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4697 (isolation #328) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

AP's play is terrible, myko.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4700 (isolation #329) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also Jason and Aco aren't scum together 'cause Myko would be hammered by now if they were.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4702 (isolation #330) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Seems like you and him are good friends.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4708 (isolation #331) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4704, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 4700, Nero Cain wrote:Also Jason and Aco aren't scum together 'cause Myko would be hammered by now if they were.

What? I think you meant Jason and pidgey. Or me and pidgey. Or me and Jason.

??????? Are you always this dense? Myko has two votes. Both Jason and Aco were on at the same time. Why would they not quick hammer as scum?

In post 4639, Nero Cain wrote:Two things, if you think that AP is town from your read, why? And what is your take on Myko and AP buddying the shit out of each

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4710 (isolation #332) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol, AP is so bad. What kinda fucking townie worries about being nightkilled? Ergo you ain't town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4716 (isolation #333) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

LOL. AP is correct there. Pidgey, the questions. Networking with other town players is the strongest use of my role. If anyone should have targeted Aco it was Myko. Still there's a vast distance between knowingly killing yourself and fearing that you might get night killed.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4718 (isolation #334) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah Pidgey is scum. I just reposted my questions to you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4720 (isolation #335) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4708, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4639, Nero Cain wrote:Two things, if you think that AP is town from your read, why? And what is your take on Myko and AP buddying the shit out of each

CAN YOU SEE IT NOW?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4721 (isolation #336) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean I
could
buy AP as terrible town, both Pidgey and Myko are so sure he's town and they won't tell me why.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4723 (isolation #337) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

This is why AP being afraid to get night killed is scummy. One town player is going to be killed anyways. The difference between me targeting Aco is that if I had died then it would be a
SECOND
town death. 2 is higher than one.

Well yeah, I think one of Pidgey or AP is lying about being a vt....of course if Pidgey is scum with Myko that means they'd both be lying so meh.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4724 (isolation #338) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Wel Pid, I reposted my questions in 4708 when you asked and you still didn't see them.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4725 (isolation #339) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

naw, I'm pretty sure AP is third part and he's pissed he's outted. What he's saying makes no sense. I'm pushing Myko and not him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4738 (isolation #340) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4727, AngryPidgeon wrote:Nero got called out on ACCUSING ME OF BEING SCUMMY FOR BEING AFRAID OF THE NK. And he BACKPEDALED INTO CALLING ME 3rd PARTY AFTER TRYING TO GET ME LYNCHED ALL DAY.

LIE!!!
Quote were I voted you
TODAY
. No I've been pushing a Myko/nl all today. Sure there's a chance that you're just super horrible town but your slot has been scummy since IAI. Your fear mongering for no reason and constant fear of death is behavior that I associate with scum.

In post 4734, AngryPidgeon wrote:Oh ya, he buddied the shit out of Mastin

Its so cute when you get outted 'cause you are lying again.

In post 4734, AngryPidgeon wrote:Pretty sure Nero was lurking throughout that.

and AP claims scum. There was a post where AP said something along the lines of "scum don't talk about personal matters" I made it clear that I had lost my home computer and the only time I could get on is when I was at the library. I was even on v/la.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4746 (isolation #341) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4739, AngryPidgeon wrote:
Ok, you were V/LA.
Im talking to JASON about why PIDGEY is scummy for trying to lynch Tammy when in fact THREE of the people here did and we have no fucking idea what you would have done if you were here.

look at scum AP backtrack.

I said I didn't really care that much if Tammy got lynched but I thought the best play was to let her shoot.

And also I never called you a troll, Pid.

Jason, she
WAS
scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4750 (isolation #342) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

kinda a stretch there. I mean she was better than a no lynch or lynching others but I much rather have leashed her and kept the lurkers honest.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4753 (isolation #343) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4751, AngryPidgeon wrote:But Jason had no reason to have any idea what you would do.

Its not like I don't have any d2 posts. lol

In post 4752, jasonT1981 wrote:Its not everyone else on it that concerns me... they added to it, gave opinions.

Pidgey screamed of scum wanting a killing role gone with non stop OMG WHY ISN'T SHE DEAD YET.

that is all he did on the wagon. He only cared about her dying ASAP and I believe it was scared scum afriad town could control Tammy's night kills.

This what Mastin was saying but I don't remember you saying anything like this when she was alive. Why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4761 (isolation #344) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4757, AngryPidgeon wrote:Also, seeing as how it appears Tammy bombed zabriel N1 and decided not to tell us, she WAS a threat assuming she could do that each night.

lulz no. A day SK with an extra bombing ability? I think Yates said the same thing. lol It's likely just generic bomb flavor but meh.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4765 (isolation #345) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So basically AP is too scummy to be scum? His play sucks. Apparently me and Khan were the only one's that found his play terrible. I think Jason is town, I think Aco is town. I know that I'm town wich leaves Ap, Myko, Pid. There's like no support for AP so meh, Ap's play is scummy but his fear of the scum doesn't really make a lot of sense as scum but is defiantly not pro-town so POE says its a Myko-Pid team.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4768 (isolation #346) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Khan was just as terrible as mine and maybe even worse since I correctly identified AV scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4777 (isolation #347) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I', town so if I were lynch it would be game over lol.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4784 (isolation #348) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lol Nero is town and Pid and Myko are scum waiting on Jason/Aco to vote me so they can quickhammer.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4789 (isolation #349) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4785, AngryPidgeon wrote:I like where pidgey is going with this. But that DOES put is in MyLo in a situation where we cant really NL then. Just keep that in mind.

The only way that would work is if we do nl.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4791 (isolation #350) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes really. I know my alignment.

God damnit. I wish AP weren't suck a dork to let Myko and Pid buddy the fuck out of him and only suspect those that think his play is scummy/shitty.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4793 (isolation #351) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lol, there's not going to be a tomorrow unless we lynch Myko or Pid or no lynch. Myko
should
have targeted Aco days ago. POE says he's scum anyways so he'll claim to have targeted Aco he wasn't infected and Aco gets quicklynched.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4795 (isolation #352) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I explained this pages ago. skim harder.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4798 (isolation #353) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

pidgey wrote:AP, Jason, and me cant be scum together

thanks for confirming Myko has your buddy.

11 vts? no fucking way. One of Pid/AP are scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4802 (isolation #354) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

town power is based on the power of the mafia. You are bad beyond words.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4815 (isolation #355) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4812, pidgey wrote:I'll be voting nero or Acosmist probably

So what has Myko done that changed your read on him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4821 (isolation #356) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not scum so the day will be over.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4822 (isolation #357) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

IYO, What have I done that's "scummy"?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4830 (isolation #358) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4824, pidgey wrote:Your sudden scum team combinations (myk and me LOL) are so stupid and scummy for once.

So basically OMGUS....I mean YOU are calling Myko possible scum so why is my calling him scum scummy but yours isn't? I've also been speculating that I highly doubt there are 11 vt's. So why are you just now caring when I've been saying this long before today?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4838 (isolation #359) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4836, Acosmist wrote:So I don't view this as throwing the game.

it is

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4841 (isolation #360) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well if you were scum you'd of hammered me by now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4846 (isolation #361) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4842, Acosmist wrote:So AP is scum?

I guess. but we are lynching Myko scum today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4849 (isolation #362) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

chill the fuck out kids and give me a chance to type a response.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4853 (isolation #363) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean we have a cop, doc, tracker, 3 shot nieghborizer.

We have a claimed ghost, PPO and confirmed messenger.

Against one goon, one roleblocker, a one shot extra kill role and a possible strongman. that doesn’t look like a weak scum team at all.

and don’t forget that we were up against an unblockable SK

But we have 11 vanilla townies, 2 investigation roles, a protection role and a networking role. Against
that
AND
ya’ll are claiming that 2 of Jason, Aco, Myko are lying? Making a weak town even weaker? I just find that hard to believe.

I’ve already explained my read on Aco. Ben had a town read on him day 1 when he play was similar. And I think his role makes some sense.

Aside from vt, Myko has the weakest claimed PR and AP claiming that Myko’s is more powerful is borderline WTF. don’t care what anyone else says, AP’s play was scummy and shitty. I mean, AP is playing like 3rd party, his play is scummy as hell but him acting like he’s afraid of the scum night kill doesn’t look like scum but it doesn’t exactly look townie either.

So yeah, ets go with the Myko/AP team.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4855 (isolation #364) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So why would Pidgey as scum not hammer me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4857 (isolation #365) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4848, pidgey wrote: how can you ignore viewtopic.php?p=4652911#p4652911

Its a fair point I guess but even if he's scum then he'd have to have a buddy right?

In your opinion, do you think Myko and AP buddying each other back and forth is town on town? Scum on town? scum on scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4860 (isolation #366) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4856, mykonian wrote:suppose you are town, he would have. which is why it's just funny how you have to switch your pair around again now. He forced you to. You can't suspect pidgey anymore... heh.

So you're suggesting that Pidgey is just trolling me? No, if he were scum he'd of hammered me. If you want to call it backtracking or whatever you want then fine but I highly doubt he'd just fuck with me as scum. Therefore he's town.

p-edit you need to vote myko, Jason too

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4862 (isolation #367) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Pidgey, what do you think of my setup speculation that 11 vts seems unlikely?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4868 (isolation #368) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

IDK, Thor kill seemed kinda random. Although a rolecop on his slot makes some sense too. Which brings me to one of the other stupid things AP has said this game. In a random post he said something like "I doubt mafia has a role cop unless there are two teams." Other then being pants on head there seems to be little point. Do you think this maybe him trying to hide them having a rolecop?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4871 (isolation #369) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I know the extra kill and the sk was the same kill flavor but daysk with an extra kill seems unlikely. Giving mafia an extra killing role is quite common these days, so I think it was just generic bomb flavor.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4872 (isolation #370) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Remember that AP also had a town read on Aco but wanted me to target him and kill myself and didn't really want the messenger (the weakest pr) to target him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4875 (isolation #371) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Scum don't really care about goons. It
would
make sense if a strong scum pr claimed PPGO to keep investigations off though. Still Myko is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4877 (isolation #372) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no, I'd like the mod to answer himself since I really don't see this issue 'cause these are not communications with the mod.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4878 (isolation #373) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

mod, why can he not quote his messages?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4880 (isolation #374) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Fair enuff. Lets see some paraphrasing!

Pid, how good of scumhunter do you consider Mastin?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4882 (isolation #375) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

wow, AP's been on all the mislynch's save for day 5 and the scum lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4885 (isolation #376) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Elscouta was a town read and I should have voted Zab on day 4 'cause early n lynch's are lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4886 (isolation #377) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What if they both are? I still lean heavily toward a Myko/AP team. Those two have been playing grab ass all game. Town has no reason doing this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4891 (isolation #378) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Don't want NL, probably just going to kill you. It helps to have you around.

Why were you talking about a no lynch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4897 (isolation #379) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VCA certainly points towards an AP/Aco team. Still having a hard time shaking Myko when he and AP were flirting for half the game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4908 (isolation #380) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4903, jasonT1981 wrote:In fact, asking a power role to target you to confirm you would be scummy in itself as you would be asking town to sacrifice a power role just to confirm you...your role is claimed, and virtually useless in that respect, but you expect town to sacrifice a useful role to confirm your useless role no one would target anyway?

So why is Aco scum for this but AP isn't?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4912 (isolation #381) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no but he was screaming and yelling for me to target him and when I didn't want to he
half heartedly
pushed the messenger to do it. So I don't see much difference in the two.

perkamentus is one of the teachers at hogworts. He has a really big beard.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4915 (isolation #382) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

GOD DMNIT!!! FUCKIN' SCUM ap HAMMERED!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4919 (isolation #383) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

god damn all you silly ass wankers that had a town read on this guy. This also means I was right about atleast one of the vts being scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4922 (isolation #384) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

its Myko isn't it? Maybe I could buy Jason.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4926 (isolation #385) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If you are town I fuckin' hate you. You were buddying the fuck out of scum and I HAD a fucking town read on your slot and you did everything you could to destroy it.

+ this means I was right when I told Mastin that AP looks like scum for not voting Yates.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4928 (isolation #386) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

+I was right about Aco not fakeclaiming. Shit.
This
game!!! You fucks need to listen to me sometimes.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4934 (isolation #387) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol @ Myko

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4936 (isolation #388) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

your scum qt plox

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4941 (isolation #389) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Pid and Jason really piss me off. I thought I had put out some good reasons why AP and Myko were not to be trusted and they didn't even bat an eye lash.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4943 (isolation #390) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I NEED THE QUICKTOPICS?!?! dEAD AND SCUM.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4949 (isolation #391) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol AP tried to kill me night 1

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4955 (isolation #392) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I blame the whole town for not sheeping my AP scum read on day 1

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4962 (isolation #393) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4960, Benmage wrote:Egocentric town was pathetic by the end.

You do know I had the scum team pegged right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4963 (isolation #394) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If I had not lost my computer at home and I was online more and yelled for an AP lynch more often things might have been different, idk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4967 (isolation #395) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah, I can't convince folks for shit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4976 (isolation #396) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Your play was pretty poor. To bad you guys lynched her.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4979 (isolation #397) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well I think most people would agree with me but whatevers. I also don't think scum won 'cause the scum play was so uber awesome but 'cause most of the town play was so poor and ya'll had multiple folks that you could kick a counter wagon too. Feel free to chalk it up to sour grapes if it makes you feel better. Though you did fool most of the town so I guess that counts for something. So grats on the win and all that good stuff.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4980 (isolation #398) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

That said you did fool me a tad with you faking a not mafia tell in lylo.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4983 (isolation #399) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

There's some area's of my game that needs work

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”