Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4984 (isolation #200) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by Tammy »

Congratulations scum team!

Thanks Papp's for running it and I had fun playing with all of you. You shouldn't have lynched me though ;)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4990 (isolation #201) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:26 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 4988, pappums rat wrote:
In post 4968, Benmage wrote:Q: Would giving the scumteam daytalk be too much?

I probably could have done this if I had also given the neighbors daytalk and maybe another shot. But I think daytalk is a fair bit more powerful for scum than for town or unconfirmed players, so Im not sure 100% about that.

At the site I play at scum always have daytalk, but there days are 32-36 hours and nights are 2-8, so it's only fair for that.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4992 (isolation #202) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:31 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 4986, jasonT1981 wrote:Tammy wrote

They were going in the right direction last night and got derailed because Jason was annoyed. And sorry Jason, but you need to be honest with yourself that you were annoyed with aco's behavior and decided he was scum because of it, if you really believed that, and didn't stop to wonder if he had some decent points even though he was being annoying.

I actually DID beleive he was scum, his behaviour was just the final straw, but he had been a scum read of mine for the majority of the game if you look back

I get that, I've been there, having a scum read on someone and their behavior annoying you and it driving your confirmation bias even that much stronger. Maybe I worded that badly but from the outside it really did seem like the annoyance part was driving you over the edge.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4993 (isolation #203) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:35 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 4975, AngryPidgeon wrote:
Tammy in the Dead Thread wrote:
Angry pigeon, KK, and peregrine or mastin = people who would have been blown to bits if i were still alive and not caught.
Especially AP...he might be town but I'd have killed him for the sake of town and to top the inb4 :p

Im not sure if actually being scum makes me ok with you wanting to shoot me so bad : (

I guess your play works for scum? I don't know if this is your typical way for town too, but you seemed so all over the place, and contradictory, and I couldn't follow your thought process. It was a bit of a detriment for town, which works great when your scum but yeah I'd have shot you regardless of your alignment (I almost did on day two) just for the benefit of town >_>
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5026 (isolation #204) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:32 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 5023, AngryPidgeon wrote:Although that message you sent Tammy would have got you power lynched if I were her : P

I thought it was zabriel though and it fit with his general demeanor. I don't know how I would have felt in game once I learned it was Mykonian and could ask him some questions. :?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5027 (isolation #205) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:34 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 5015, Nero Cain wrote:Look, if you and AP want to pretend like you guys played super pro-town and that no one suspected you, fine. But Tammy is a smart girl. If Tammy was not lynched she would have eventually shot AP and probably you. If I were the SK I would have shot you and AP so you know luck and all that. Also thanks for the kind words , Mastin.

<3

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”