Mini 1475: War in the Middle East Mafia (Game Over)

waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #200) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:35 pm

Post by waynegg »

The time between 547 and 548 shows he started typing out his contradictory statement just after posting his stalling statement; shows fabricated dissonance

549 came to quickly for legitimately thought out reads

550 looks like rushing in to withdraw intent before anyone could post

Not to mention he had been at L-1 for several hours with no quick hammer, all together this is obvious (if only to me) a scum contrived plan of fake claim and scumbuddy giving cred to derail the wagon. I'm not buying it.
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #201) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:10 pm

Post by waynegg »

Ok then. Let's travel the straight road instead of having a fork to deal with tomorrow.

VOTE: TSO
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #202) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by waynegg »

Posting times help show when something is contrived. Deal with it.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #203) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:22 pm

Post by waynegg »

Wanna see how many VC we can get in one night? Lol!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #204) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 194, waynegg wrote:I don't like Fu's disappearing act, so scum but its pretty weak

Rhyx is just leaning ~ I need to figure out if he believes his 144 or it's a put on to say which way, thus leaning as in I have something to base a read off
Who did you replace again?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #205) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 252, waynegg wrote:No, you don't get why they replaced out, but if you read over the thread as you implied, you would have also noticed the suspicion on your slot. At least three people have voiced ITT that you're a scumspect.

Since you didn't list your gender in your profile, I had to make an assumption. The male assumption is grammatically correct so, there's that. Now I know though. If you could fix your profile, then people won't have reason to have to assume.
In post 249, waynegg wrote:Interesting intro given it completely ignores the elephant in the room and instead shines a light on two other players, one with absolutely no reasoning. This coming from a slot that already looks scumitty scum scum. TH's disappearance is legitimately worrisome, but as a start Titus sure has glossed over a lot and done nothing IMO to get the stink off his slot.
In post 252, waynegg wrote:No, you don't get why they replaced out, but if you read over the thread as you implied, you would have also noticed the suspicion on your slot. At least three people have voiced ITT that you're a scumspect.
So yeah. You can put that out of your mind. Try again.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #206) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:59 pm

Post by waynegg »

Wrong game. You replaced FuDuzn here. Lol!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (isolation #207) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:01 pm

Post by waynegg »

And it's not necro when you're regurgitating that I only just started suspecting you. You've been on the list the entire day. Even before you replaced in. So what? What? Lol,
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #208) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:03 pm

Post by waynegg »

You're right about a flail though. Only it was directed in the wrong direction. <3

pedit ~ how about now?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #209) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:11 pm

Post by waynegg »

Oh. And because of how he reacted to D2 RVS

Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #210) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:12 pm

Post by waynegg »

No. It's not hard to believe. The continued attempt to discredit is something else all together.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (isolation #211) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by waynegg »

The point is, I've voiced suspicion on the slot and I've voiced suspicion on the slot since you came in. The only reason it's been ignored up until now is I've been pushing my #1 scum read. That doesn't make the scum read on you go away.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #212) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:16 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 75, FuDuzn wrote:
In post 74, waynegg wrote:VOTE: FUDUZN

Ya, makes sense.

FuDuzn (1): waynegg
Not Voting: Ten_Heavens, BROseidon, FuDuzn, Your Troubles Will Cease, T S O, killerjester, ryhx, Marquis, Salt n Pepper, Baezu

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
Deadline is Monday, August 5th at 9 PM Eastern Time.
In post 77, FuDuzn wrote:
In post 76, waynegg wrote:More FuDuzn votes please.
Yes please, keep em coming.
In post 197, FuDuzn wrote:About to read over game, be back in a bit with a catch up.
And then immediately replaces out. That's a deer in the headlights by definition.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #213) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:18 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 696, Salt n Pepper wrote:
In post 693, waynegg wrote:No. It's not hard to believe. The continued attempt to discredit is something else all together.
Come on, Wayne. You're one to talk.
Where have I continued to discredit anything when evidence (not opinions, hard evidence) has been given that I'm undeniably wrong? I haven't. I've just said I was wrong.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #214) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by waynegg »

And one more for Jiffy!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (isolation #215) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:25 pm

Post by waynegg »

He replaced out when there were quite a few people seeing him in a negative light. It didn't come off that way to me at all.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #216) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:33 pm

Post by waynegg »

Can you reword that question? I don't understand what you're asking. It sounds like a statement with a question mark at the end.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #217) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:41 pm

Post by waynegg »

Because I know my role pm and I fully explained my play. I don't know your role pm and your slot left under pressure. You have a tangible connection with my main scum read.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #218) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:45 pm

Post by waynegg »

And seriously. If all it takes for the town to back off on a good hammer is a VT claim...I'll omgus that shit. I mean, what's safer to claim as scum than VT.

pedit ~ that misrep. I typed all that other shit for no reason apparently.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #219) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:59 pm

Post by waynegg »

Your former slot holder said they were catching up and replaced out instead without another word. That's a big difference. And if you're gonna call my ultra secret no one could have ciphered who dun it gambit a scum shot, you gotta show the scum intent behind

1 doing it when I did it, before sniffing out a PR

~ and ~

2 revealing I did it when I could have just said nothing and nobody would have been the wiser
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #220) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:01 pm

Post by waynegg »

By not hammering after an easy VT claim you're admitting you're either scum or that you're a no talent hack. I don't believe you're a no talent hack.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #221) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:07 pm

Post by waynegg »

And this is the type of gambit you're playing hoping a player who gambits with almost everything they do won't notice
Some players may use the threat of a hammer vote as a way to gambit in hopes of pulling votes off of them with a last second with "Oh well, go town." or "I wasn't lying, I really was the doctor."
Not a good call.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #222) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:09 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 712, Titus wrote:
In post 710, waynegg wrote:By not hammering after an easy VT claim you're admitting you're either scum or that you're a no talent hack. I don't believe you're a no talent hack.
Option c) I don't believe in policy lynches. I believe in lynching scum.
Then I'm sadly left with believing you're gullible. I would also suggest that you meta me.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #223) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:11 pm

Post by waynegg »

There's a difference between ignoring and thinking the reason is total bullshit.

pedit ~ you're not my type as much as you think, but you'll see ;)
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #224) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:21 pm

Post by waynegg »

The fact that you can't see how my shot was a 100% designed gambit for a particular purpose proves that. I pull crazy, out there shit from my ass that should never be done, just for the shock value, and in order to solicit a specific desired response. You won't find my gambits in a wiki. The fact remains, the response I was looking for was found rapidly. The only reason YTWC wasn't lynched long before you arrived was because people think it worked too well and find it all too convenient. So, they might lynch me, see that I was honest with my claim, and then do what should already have been done.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #225) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:26 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 711, Titus wrote:1) A town day vig with only one shot is NOT going to shoot in the middle of day 1. They'd wait for confirmed scum. However, someone panicking at the thought of being lynched would shoot, regardless of faction.

2) Revealing you did it is only logical considering premise 1. Attention naturally would have turned to you as the shooter, so you figured you'd spin and call it a gambit.
1 a town dayvig shot at the very beginning of the day. I don't follow the connect the dot method of playing mafia. I play outside of the box. I never care if I'm going to be lynched unless I'm a survivor. I rely on my teammates to do what they do and realize I don't have to be around any longer to win. Again, you should meta me.

2 there is no logic to revealing any play with malintent EVER. You can always talk your way out of it.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #226) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:35 pm

Post by waynegg »

And to illustrate how much I like to play outside the box, I devised the gambit to get rid of my one shot so I could then play as my favorite role, VT while keeping this in mind

Most dayvig shots land on townies, no matter how much conf scum there is on them before the shot is taken

Mafia is a game of numbers and a 3 town for 2 scum trade off is more beneficial to the town than any one person's life

Knowing this, I'm gambiting the shot can be better used to abruptly end D1 to make someone screw up at the beginning of D2 bad enough to out themselves and at least one more scum in the fallout, which I'm pretty sure happened
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #227) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:49 pm

Post by waynegg »

I get that a lot. But they still work. When they stop working I'll rethink it.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (isolation #228) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:50 pm

Post by waynegg »

Have you taken any psych classes or done any studies or work in interrogation?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (isolation #229) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:01 pm

Post by waynegg »

Lol! True that! The question was for purpose though.

How do people react when you present them with a completely illogical scenario?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #230) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:02 pm

Post by waynegg »

And let me abridge that statement. I get that a lot until the results of my gambits are revealed through flips.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #231) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:11 pm

Post by waynegg »

Ok

When you do something that's completely illogical, those subjected to it will react illogically.

Hypothetical scenario. You draw scum. You're getting your game plan together. Then all of a sudden wham! Day ends, townie dead, scummier thing you've ever seen in a game. You consult your QT and none of your fellow scummier did it. What's the first question that comes to mind? The overwhelming desire to have that question answered makes you structure a question for that answer that you feel can't possibly be seen as scummy.

But this is fallacy. As town, the only thought you should have is what scum fuck just ended the day before anyone has even had the opportunity to do any real posting. From a town mindset, there's no way in the world a townie just did that, so the question posed by YTWC never even comes to mind to ask.

That's the gambit. That's how and why it worked. What me to rethink how I play? Lets get the YTWC result before jumping to that conclusion.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #232) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:19 pm

Post by waynegg »

Thanks
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #233) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:23 pm

Post by waynegg »

Marquis

Pi said he thinks that was a TvT? What do you think?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #234) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:29 pm

Post by waynegg »

What town just dropped that bomb?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #235) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:31 pm

Post by waynegg »

Or as he phrased it

"Also, if whoever nuked Amrun is town, you should probably feel bad."
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #236) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:34 pm

Post by waynegg »

VOTE: YTWC

I know there's other scum, but there isn't any that's this clearly scum on their own.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #237) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:05 am

Post by waynegg »

It's be different if I modified it and don't say it was modified when I posted it...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #238) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:07 am

Post by waynegg »

Fixed that for you is a very common way to put pressure on someone. It's interesting that you're far more concerned about it that the player I did it to. They simply responded with clarification and moved on. You're hanging onto it like its something pivotal, which it isn't.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #239) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:31 am

Post by waynegg »

Welcome to the mind of Wayne :)
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #240) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:42 am

Post by waynegg »

Oh. And this isn't the real word. This is a game where all is fair. There is no one way to apply pressure or develop reads.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #241) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:08 am

Post by waynegg »

It was explicitly blatant, but the reaction I got finally moved you out of my null pile. You can't say my case sucks though into ytwc flips town. Until then its unproven.

Your Troubles Will Cease (3): Marquis, Baezu, waynegg
Baezu (2): rhyx, Ten_Heavens
waynegg (1): Titus
T S O (3): Your Troubles Will Cease, Salt n Pepper, BROseidon
BROseidon (1): T S O
Not Voting: killerjester

Last edited by Majiffy on Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #242) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:16 am

Post by waynegg »

Are you gonna feel that way still when he flips scum or will you eat shoe?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (isolation #243) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:24 am

Post by waynegg »

My case on ytwc is based on tangible evidence, not voices in my head. If he were town he would have been hammered by scum at some point during the several hours he was at L-1. And if he were town he wouldnt be hiding now most of the pressure on him has passed.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #244) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:26 am

Post by waynegg »

A planned trap that gets the results it was looking for and finds scum as designed is far from a bad case. Your personal agreeability with it has nothing to do with the quality of it either.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #245) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:28 am

Post by waynegg »

That only reflects on you for being obstinant.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (isolation #246) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:59 am

Post by waynegg »

You're wrong. Your logic is wrong as well. You are free to hold to your beliefs, but you aren't free to dictate my beliefs. My plan was a plan it did what it was supposed to do. As bastard as this game may be, i doubt Jiffy would confirm this but I did spam him with it in PM to the point I was almost modkilled, lol.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (isolation #247) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:10 am

Post by waynegg »

Yes please. I tried to do that last night.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (isolation #248) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:31 am

Post by waynegg »

You wouldn't want me to fully answer that in thread, but town.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (isolation #249) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:48 am

Post by waynegg »

^^ that Beetlejuice
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #250) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:01 am

Post by waynegg »

We still have 5 days left and all, but all that's being accomplished at this point is scum spreading wifom to cause the town to second guess itself. Nothing fruitful is happening.

pedit fine. He's the Cop. Let his blood be on your hands.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (isolation #251) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:17 am

Post by waynegg »

Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #252) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:24 am

Post by waynegg »

I'm not concerned about no lynch. That would never happen. I'm concerned with the amount of WIFOM being laid down and what it's going to do to the chances of hitting scum if we let it continue.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (isolation #253) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:29 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 775, Salt n Pepper wrote:
In post 774, Titus wrote:
In post 773, Salt n Pepper wrote:Can we not do that please.
Not do what?
Go painting targets on our PRs
Don't blame that on me. She's the one who pushed the issue. That's what's wrong with boxing someone in. You can't see the forest for the trees because of the tunnel vision it causes.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #254) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:33 am

Post by waynegg »

No. There's a lot that's obvious to me that takes others some time to catch on.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #255) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:39 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 782, Your Troubles Will Cease wrote:At this point I'd be willing to lynch either TSO or Baezu. Failing that, a lynch of me might at least clear Wayne's head.
I'm all for clearing my head...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #256) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:57 am

Post by waynegg »

You'll have to find that yourself, and he never did a role claim. I don't do scum work for them.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #257) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:17 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 791, T S O wrote:and why the fuck did I quote three BROseidon posts randomly

fuck you too, quotebox.
Welcome to my world
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #258) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:19 am

Post by waynegg »

I'm so stupid it was probably a bad case and so ce you guys are so far superior if it is there I'm sure you'll have no problem finding it.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (isolation #259) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:24 am

Post by waynegg »

I already answered that
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (isolation #260) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:28 am

Post by waynegg »

Feigning praise words are cheap

Vote count here

Your Troubles Will Cease (3): Marquis, Baezu, waynegg
waynegg (1): Titus
T S O (3): Your Troubles Will Cease, Salt n Pepper, BROseidon
Not Voting: killerjester

Last edited by Majiffy on Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (isolation #261) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:42 am

Post by waynegg »

Motivation
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #262) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:19 am

Post by waynegg »

How is KJ being obtuse exactly?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (isolation #263) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:29 am

Post by waynegg »

I heard you the first 3 times and told you why I wasn't going to give that answer. Rewording the question doesn't make me go back on that.

Town motivation shows in the statements he's made.

pedit Titus pressed the issue dipshit. Otherwise it wouldn't be out there.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (isolation #264) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:29 am

Post by waynegg »

Right now I'm talking to two scum who want to solidify a Cop and I'm not going to play into it. Feel free to keep pressing though.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (isolation #265) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:00 am

Post by waynegg »

And? Keep role fishing though.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (isolation #266) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:59 am

Post by waynegg »

...it is D2
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (isolation #267) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:09 am

Post by waynegg »

Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #268) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:41 am

Post by waynegg »

Giving you post numbers and directing you to look at the intention behind the post is all you get. That's more than most get.
In post 832, T S O wrote:It's suspicious regardless of its truth.
Lolwut?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #269) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:49 am

Post by waynegg »

Deal with it and be grateful. I don't care about convincing one player of anything. Especially when I think that player is scum. You can't convince scum of anything.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #270) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 852, Jon Doe wrote:
In post 846, T S O wrote:
In post 844, waynegg wrote:Deal with it and be grateful. I don't care about convincing one player of anything. Especially when I think that player is scum. You can't convince scum of anything.
You know, this sounds like you not having a reason, giving a post with good content and asking Titus to read into it so that they'll -have to- find a reason.
Don't give a damn how it sounds to you either.

TYVM is fucking scum KJ, don't let Tituscum wifom take you off that.
Oh, the irony!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (isolation #271) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by waynegg »

KJ, if YTWC is scum PR, why would we not kill that first? Then the sniper and the witch :P
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #272) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:03 pm

Post by waynegg »

Compromise KJ. If it comes down to it, you have my sword. That's the same way I feel about YTWC. Do I have yours if it swings that way?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #273) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:58 am

Post by waynegg »

Ugh at YTWC not carrying today

Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (isolation #274) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:59 am

Post by waynegg »

That's L-1 btw
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (isolation #275) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:00 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 867, Titus wrote:Why is TSO being scummy?
Probably because he's playing to his wincon...

Your Troubles Will Cease (1): Marquis
Baezu (3): rhyx, Ten_Heavens, Titus
T S O (4): Your Troubles Will Cease, Salt n Pepper, BROseidon, Baezu, waynegg
Titus (1): killerjester
Not Voting: :cool:

Last edited by Majiffy on Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (isolation #276) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:39 am

Post by waynegg »

Misrep no. Levity yes.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #277) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:11 am

Post by waynegg »

Town anger... Did I hear something like that before somewhere?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (isolation #278) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:14 am

Post by waynegg »

Oh yeah. Same flavor. Same team.
In post 550, Titus wrote:I like these initial reads. Withdrawing intent to hammer.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (isolation #279) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:27 am

Post by waynegg »

Congrats TSO. one post I like for the most part. Except...
In post 151, BROseidon wrote:
Wayne is definitely town. This is 100% in character for him.

waynegg is Town, this is his meta. No previous games, no further explanation. 100% town. The buddying continues.
C'mon man. Everybody read Xenoblade. You did and have said as much.,I doubt there's two people on the site who don't at least think they know my meta. I've even already had people /out when I /in :lol:
In post 642, BROseidon wrote:
In post 640, waynegg wrote:
Who do you think is optimal then? If YTWC flips scum, there's associative with both Titus and TSO.

I think TSO is better because it also sorts out S&P vs TSO.

His scumbuddy waynegg asks for his opinion on which wagon will be easier to push and set up mislynches, and BROseidon responds.
Everybody can't be my scumbuddy. You called everyone except you, Titus, SnP, and YTWC my scumbuddy. Shotgun kills..........your credibility.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (isolation #280) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:29 am

Post by waynegg »

I'll UNVOTE just because its the first post since the start of this day that actually made me laugh!

UNVOTE:
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (isolation #281) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:30 am

Post by waynegg »

This shit here made me wipe tears!
"Hey, killerjester? You there? Okay, just let me buddy right up to you. Wait ...there. Okay, I've firmly buddied you now."
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #282) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:31 am

Post by waynegg »

And then I gotta put it back on because I still think you're scum.

Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (isolation #283) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:42 am

Post by waynegg »

So. What doe everyone think of KJ, BRO, Marquis scum tea?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #284) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:45 am

Post by waynegg »

Constant interactions? How can that be when he has like almost no posts?

Baezu (3): rhyx, Ten_Heavens, Titus
T S O (4): Your Troubles Will Cease, Salt n Pepper, BROseidon, Baezu, waynegg

Last edited by Majiffy on Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (isolation #285) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:48 am

Post by waynegg »

What in Xenoblade suggests this is your Town meta?
Better question. What doesn't? Have you ever been in a place where there are so many fucking trees, that if they would get out of the way, you swear you could see this Forrest everyone is talking about?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (isolation #286) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:50 am

Post by waynegg »

I gotta know TSO. Is she a good kisser?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (isolation #287) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:55 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 906, Marquis wrote:aw you flipflopped on me wayne :c mean
Did I? :wink:
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (isolation #288) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:59 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 905, T S O wrote:waynegg, what the fuck are you talking about? Answer the damn question.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (isolation #289) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:01 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 905, T S O wrote:...who? My girlfriend?
Titus. She's so far down your britches I figured you crossed that threshold a long time ago. Buddy doesn't even accurately describe it anymore!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (isolation #290) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:05 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 911, T S O wrote:Well, if we're going down this street, I know that BROseidon's a guy and so are you, and I'm not discriminating here

..but would you?
Yeah, but the aftertaste is kinda like soured milk.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (isolation #291) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:16 am

Post by waynegg »

Before that. Nobody hammer or you're really sucky scum.

Another compulsory question.

With TSO at L-1 for half a day now, why hasn't scum hammered?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (isolation #292) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:42 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 917, Titus wrote:@Wayne, I am married. Those types of jokes are not funny.

...If I am wrong, it is a game.

VOTE: Broseidon
I can respect that because i know how me hills can sometimes become mountains, but as you said its just a game and it is just a joke.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #293) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:42 am

Post by waynegg »

*mole
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (isolation #294) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:37 pm

Post by waynegg »

Just hammer, Jiffy.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (isolation #295) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:37 pm

Post by waynegg »

;)
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (isolation #296) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:12 pm

Post by waynegg »

Of course not Jiffy. We <3 you as the mod.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (isolation #297) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by waynegg »

Have you seen the Broner/ Malignaggi fight? I've never seen a boxer simultaneously advance and retreat. That's the oddest fighting stance I've ever fucking seen!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (isolation #298) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:33 pm

Post by waynegg »

Mine are already there. TSO flip will firm route A or divert to route B.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (isolation #299) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:51 pm

Post by waynegg »

I don't like baezu
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (isolation #300) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:53 pm

Post by waynegg »

Sub you for Baezu.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (isolation #301) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:15 pm

Post by waynegg »

Damn Marquis
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (isolation #302) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:15 pm

Post by waynegg »

Y? Y? Y?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (isolation #303) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:54 pm

Post by waynegg »

Stay Marquis! Stay! You got a free pass til mid D2...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #304) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:10 pm

Post by waynegg »

Dang man. I was looking forward to playing with you most of all.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (isolation #305) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:11 pm

Post by waynegg »

*loses motivation*

T S O (5): Your Troubles Will Cease, Salt n Pepper, BROseidon, Baezu, waynegg
BROseidon (2): T S O, Titus

Last edited by Majiffy on Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #306) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:47 pm

Post by waynegg »

Fuck it. Not getting any info by delaying the inevitable. could someone hammer?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (isolation #307) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:49 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 957, T S O wrote:
In post 952, waynegg wrote:Fuck it. Not getting any info by delaying the inevitable. could someone hammer?
LOOK AT THIS GUY

DOESN'T RESPOND TO ANY CASE ON BROSEIDON

DOESN'T WAIT FOR A CLAIM, ASKS FOR THE QUICKHAMMER

How the fuck could this be seen as Town?
Been waiting on a claim for 24 hours...

Is it just me though, or does that Marquis exit look scummy as fuck?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #308) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:08 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 552, Salt n Pepper wrote:TSO is scummy. His vote on Wayne egg was bad. Wasting an ability is not scummy and scum would totally not claim they used their vig, which is partially why I tink Troubles is town. TSO attacks us for attacking wayne egg even if his vote is on wayne egg.
Explain this DP.

You say "wasting" (I say using for purpose) an ability isn't scum

You say me claiming that I've used it is something there's no way in hell scum would do

Yet, you (not Pi, YOU) have been attacking me all day long

How the actual fuck does that work?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (isolation #309) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:09 am

Post by waynegg »

And how the hell does that clear Troubles?!? HE wasn't the one who did all that. So much cogdis.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (isolation #310) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:48 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 965, Salt n Pepper wrote:Because unlike pitoli I dont fucking trust you.

What is there to explain?

Wasting an ability isnt scum, so TSO's attack on you has no basis.
Im not saying you wasted an ability because youre scum. Even if I said scum wouldnt risk it, I do not trust you at all
Dont misrep me, theres a difference.
Because this is YOUR quote, DP. Not Pitoli's
In post 552, Salt n Pepper wrote:
Wasting an ability is not scummy
and
scum would totally not claim they used their vig
, which is partially why I tink Troubles is town. TSO attacks us for attacking wayne egg even if his vote is on wayne egg.
And you can't simultaneously hold both beliefs because they are like ice and fire. You can't believe scum wouldn't "waste" and then claim their vig, while simultaneously believing the player who did just that is scum. That's cognitive dissonance. You appear town by telling the truth on on the use of the vig and the insuring claim while working your wincon by pushing to get rid of conf town. You're scum and just bought TSO a day.

VOTE: SaltnPepper
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (isolation #311) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:59 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 948, Marquis wrote:what stay and blindly sheep you until i get mislynched hell no
This wifom is what looks scummy.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (isolation #312) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:05 am

Post by waynegg »

Do you disagree with the wifom as well?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (isolation #313) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:08 am

Post by waynegg »

And BRO what do you think of snp?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (isolation #314) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:19 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 973, BROseidon wrote:just because it's wifom-ey doesn't mean it's scum.

I your cogdis case is misreading or misrepping 552. I'm reading that second bolded section as being a conditional, ie, "if the daykill were from scum, scum would not claim it," which would naturally flow to
"claimed, therefore daykill not from scum."
It's consistent. I think that SnP is a bit above the middle of the pack in terms of likeliness of flipping scum.
And at the same time calling me scum is ok? Are you mad? How is that remotely consistent?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (isolation #315) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:24 am

Post by waynegg »

I think you missed my point he can't believe both the points he presented in 552 while at the same time finding me scummy.

T S O (4): Your Troubles Will Cease, Salt n Pepper, BROseidon, Baezu
BROseidon (2): T S O, Titus
Salt n Pepper (2): waynegg, killerjester

Last edited by Majiffy on Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (isolation #316) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:31 am

Post by waynegg »

So you skimmed 965 and 966? Didn't do much looking there BRO...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (isolation #317) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:46 am

Post by waynegg »

It was DP in both cases BRO.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (isolation #318) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:13 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 984, T S O wrote:
In post 980, Titus wrote:I'm strongly liking a TSO -- Bro -- KJ scum team. I still don't like Baezu's claim though.

KJ comes in with a misrep attack on SnP which I absolutely disdain.
When did I become scum?
When you picked up your role card.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (isolation #319) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:14 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 984, T S O wrote:
In post 980, Titus wrote:I'm strongly liking a TSO -- Bro -- KJ scum team. I still don't like Baezu's claim though.

KJ comes in with a misrep attack on SnP which I absolutely disdain.
When did I become scum?
In post 985, Titus wrote:Mistake. I was distracted when typing. That meant Wayne. :facepalm:
Hmm

I strongly like a SnP ~ Titus ~ TSO scum team. Nice scum slip!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (isolation #320) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:20 am

Post by waynegg »

KJ. Will you go ahead and hammer if I get back on TSO. this is beyond ridiculous at this point.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (isolation #321) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:21 am

Post by waynegg »

Fuck it. I'll just take it on faith that you will

Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (isolation #322) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:47 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 997, T S O wrote:I just hate that I'm having to claim on the benefit of scum

Town Cop.
Fake claim.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (isolation #323) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:51 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1005, Titus wrote:TSO - You need to get your vote back on Waynegg. The host has you on as Bro.
Which just proves his fake claim.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #324) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:59 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1000, Baezu wrote:I voted TSO to get a reaction test. Immediately after I voted him, Waynegg jumped on the vote to put him at L-1 and titus voted me. This has drawn the lines for me:

Titus - town Waynegg - scum.

We are not lynching TSO today. We're lynching scum.

VOTE: Waynegg
Is that gonna flip when I flip town?

Pedit. BRO I am just as town as in Xeno. This is a fake claim. Remember tomorrow TSO-Titus-SnP or YTWC. ANd this is the last mislynch so you gotta be perfect from here out.

Now get on with lunching me if that's the will
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #325) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:00 am

Post by waynegg »

And you know what I'll set this now

VENGEANCE: TSO

Now lynch me
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (isolation #326) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:32 am

Post by waynegg »

Nope. I'm saying I'm wrapped in a suicide vest that's trained square on the fake Cop's neck. Night or day that bitch comes with me. You want me scum? Here I fucking am! Come and get me! Doin' my part for town, even as I go down!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (isolation #327) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:45 am

Post by waynegg »

I
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (isolation #328) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:46 am

Post by waynegg »

Guess you
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (isolation #329) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:46 am

Post by waynegg »

Want
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (isolation #330) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:46 am

Post by waynegg »

SPAM
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #331) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:55 am

Post by waynegg »

I'll clear this up real quickly

I what world does this
In post 998, T S O wrote:
In post 115, T S O wrote: waynegg seems ...off. Quite off indeed.
Watch this space.
guess who got Inspected!
And these

In post 902, T S O wrote:I want BROseidon hanging from the noose. It'll clear up waynegg's alignment and YTWC's alignment, if nothing else.
In post 238, T S O wrote:I don't consider myself a VI, but I worry you're allowing scum to buddy you and not noticing.

You see, the problem for me is that I could have seen myself doing the same thing. So I find it hard to implicate YTMC for doing it.

You can work with me to try to change my mind, though.
Exist simultaneously?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (isolation #332) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:00 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1014, Titus wrote:Umm Waynegg just claimed vengeful. That suggests policy lynch right?
From the wiki

A Vengeful player is a one that, when lynched, is awarded the ability to kill any other player as they die.
Vengeful roles are much more commonly Town than Mafia, as Vengeful Mafia roles essentially punish the Town for lynching them.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (isolation #333) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:03 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1030, Titus wrote:Easy. A cop desperately trying to avoid claiming his role so he does what he can to prove your scum without claiming.
Wrong.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (isolation #334) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by waynegg »

I don't know if you're scum or just really bad with reads Titus, but I'm positive it's one or the other.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (isolation #335) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:13 pm

Post by waynegg »

His first three posts aren't the entire day. If he were really Cop and had really read me, he would have gotten different results for starters, but he also wouldn't have waffled on me throughout the day. He would have just agreed to disagree where someone was of a different opinion. He definitely wouldn't have role fished me.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (isolation #336) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:16 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1037, Titus wrote:
In post 1036, waynegg wrote:I don't know if you're scum or just really bad with reads Titus, but I'm positive it's one or the other.
If you quit shooting obvtownies and other anti-town stuff, maybe you'll find out. It's not horrible to think someone who shoots people, claims day vig, rattles about a suicide vest, misreps, discredits and has been on a whole lot of trains, is indeed scum.
2 of those are one in the same. Townies are more likely to change votes because they aren't 100% on stuff. The other stuff never happened. I did shoot holes in shitty lies though. That's not the same as misrep and discredit.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (isolation #337) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:18 pm

Post by waynegg »

Hi runnerman. TSO is scum, btw.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (isolation #338) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1042, Titus wrote:Yeah, claiming SnP was fucking with the town wasn't a misrep at all *rolls eyes*.
In post 595, waynegg wrote:
In post 593, Salt n Pepper wrote: We're fucking with town, so it honestly doesn't matter to me that you guys see our back and forth occasionally.
FTFY!
When its specifically disclaimered that something has been changed, NO THAT'S NOT A MISREP. Funny thing is, even SnP didn't get as bent about it as you. Perhaps you should reflect on that... :facepalm:
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (isolation #339) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1014, Titus wrote:Umm Waynegg just claimed vengeful. That suggests policy lynch right?
Already setting up am insane cop defense/gambit that isn't going to matter once your head is removed cleanly at the shoulders huh, TSO?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (isolation #340) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:35 pm

Post by waynegg »

Where the fuck did that quote come from?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (isolation #341) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:48 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1051, T S O wrote:Yeah, pitoli being obstinate and stubborn is actually the opposite of how he played in a Town game with me recently, which is why I think it's scum.
Why don't you link is to that game? I don't recall playing with you before here!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (isolation #342) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:52 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1045, T S O wrote:Waynegg, stop trying to blatantly influence runnerman, thanks.

Honestly I wanted to be careful in regards to not revealing myself and as this game is bastard, I'm paranoid as fuck about being
Insane
or some shit.

I've alluded to this shit the whole game, especially when I asked way, among other things, was he a Miller. Surprise surprise, he failed to respond.

Also waynegg isn't actually a Vengeful Townie, he's just bullshitting.

I still maintain BRO's scum, but w/e.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: waynegg

Also when killerjester was essentially claimed for by waynegg I pursued the claim because I wanted to see were there multiple Cops in the game (I have this odd suspicion there's multiple Cops, because I saw that Majiffy said in the Replacement Queue or sth "It's a fun set-up, I guarantee."
These are the words of a guilty man who is getting scared of his own gambit. He knows he's lynching an innocent and is setting up an out.

What's telling about this is that a Cop doesn't know if they're sane or insane until someone flips on their word so he has no reason to be pulling this out of his ass RIGHT NOW. To do the gambit properly you wait til the following day. He pulled the trigger on his gambit too soon. HE'S ADMITTING HE'S SCUM.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (isolation #343) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:54 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1052, Salt n Pepper wrote:Pop quiz, explain to me the scum motivation in claiming cop at DAY 2, where they could easily get lynched tomorrow for lying, to try to get waynegg lynched, of all people.

Pitoli is a girl btw.

DP
See 1061
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #344) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:55 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1056, Salt n Pepper wrote:BTW, how overpowered is a vengeful 1-shot vig?

Totally not buying it

-DP
Bastard
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (isolation #345) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:58 pm

Post by waynegg »

What do you think made me think of my gambit? Think of that, did you?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #346) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:59 pm

Post by waynegg »

But, like I said, here I am scum! Come and fucking get me!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #347) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:00 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1065, Titus wrote:Bastard doesn't mean rigged Wayne
And why are you ignoring the gambit TSO is setting up that I pointed out when you KNOW gambits are my thing? Oh yeah, because you're scum...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (isolation #348) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:03 pm

Post by waynegg »

Yup.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (isolation #349) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by waynegg »

This is a blatant crumb. You can find it in my ISO by looking for the big fucking letters. Dropping this in case something blocks my vengeful shot.

TSO CLAIMED INSANE COP TOO FUCKING EARLY HE'S SCUM
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (isolation #350) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by waynegg »

AND SO IS TITUS
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (isolation #351) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:24 pm

Post by waynegg »

I'm not the mod. Ask Jiffy.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (isolation #352) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:26 pm

Post by waynegg »

If you're gonna expect us to believe TSO is a Cop, the you de facto have to believe there's a reason why he asked if 1 shot vig was all there is to my role.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (isolation #353) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:31 pm

Post by waynegg »

Nope.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (isolation #354) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:48 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1085, Titus wrote:
In post 1084, runnerman wrote:My stance and vote is mainly from impressions, and don't say WIFOM please it'll take me a time to digest everything.

Although him saying to me so blatantly that TSO is scum is very strong Town tell. Hm.
It's not perfect. I spent the second day in my first scum game claiming the scum team up and down the walls... and they were both town.
Must be your meta then...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (isolation #355) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:55 pm

Post by waynegg »

Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (isolation #356) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:21 pm

Post by waynegg »

I've been thinking she's scum.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (isolation #357) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:47 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1060, runnerman wrote:Attractive girls? I need this information to better estimate the level the ladies will be approaching other people with.
This is interesting. In college we actually did a survey on this about self image.

Most insanely hot chicks see themselves between a 6 and a 7 owing to the fact that most guys are intimidated to approach them and ask them out. Psychologically, this is usually translated into the women having a negative image of themselves because they saw other girls having more success with their love life.

Average looking girls found themselves to be between an 8.5-10. Most guys find these girls to "be their speed" and so approach them much more freely.

Below average looking girls rated themselves the exact same as insanely hot girls for much the same reasons.

While it may seem like a shallow study, it actually ran deep from a psychological standpoint. The point I'm trying to make here is that you can't rely on someone's self image because its often skewed. As a result, your question may not come up with the results you expect.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (isolation #358) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:27 pm

Post by waynegg »

There's a lot of psychology in that study that far surpasses the superficial. We did the male counterpart as well which was comparatively boring. It was our term thesis which we worked on in a co-ed group of 4. If you know of the study, why even have to ask the question? The attitudes that come through in the way someone posts will answer that for you.

For my own info- was the study you're referring to published in 1994 and from Texas A&M?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (isolation #359) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:35 pm

Post by waynegg »

That's not at all what it's about. And psychology plays a huge role in mafia, but yeah it can be dropped.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (isolation #360) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:47 pm

Post by waynegg »

You kill me!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (isolation #361) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by waynegg »

...Loading
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (isolation #362) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:49 pm

Post by waynegg »

Consider that "legitimate crumbing" is probably setting up a play, just like he attempted to give himself an out with Insane. That one is thought out and planned as well. That shows a pattern.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (isolation #363) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:52 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1119, Titus wrote:Oh you have got to be kidding me... that would explain the buddying. Why couldn't this come out sooner?
???

Because I
didn't
freaking bring it out?!? It just wasn't my place to point out the two places where he crumbed it, so I left that unanswered and in his hands to do or not do.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (isolation #364) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:54 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1122, Titus wrote:I was meaning the whole Cops thing generally. There is NO way of determining which one of you is sane without killing Waynegg. I'd volunteer to be checked, but knowing this map, that probably would screw everything over. :facepalm:

Is there a bar in here? I could use a drink.
OMG. A
COP
is same or insane. KJ just said not a Cop which would leave like one role which is only same. The most obvious solution is usually the right solution. TSO lied. There's no room for 2 investigation roles in such a small game.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (isolation #365) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:55 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1125, Majiffy wrote:Dont mind me.
But if I don't, I get MK'd. wth?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (isolation #366) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:57 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1124, Titus wrote:I meant sooner in the weekend. We have about 2 days to sort through two competing cop claims that might not be opposing. I hate last minute information. It usually leads to incorrect snap judgments.
Are you really saying you didn't see me like 5 days ago say that KJ had an investigative role I assumed to be Cop?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (isolation #367) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:01 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1130, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1127, waynegg wrote:
In post 1125, Majiffy wrote:Dont mind me.
But if I don't, I get MK'd. wth?
wut
"Stop spamming my.....blah mod killed for my own amusement."

And then you say not to mind you. I'm so confused...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (isolation #368) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:02 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1131, Titus wrote:
In post 1128, killerjester wrote:I'm not a cop. So I'm probably "sane"
We supposedly have a vengeful day vig for pete's sake..., 2 masons and 2 investigators... that does sound like a whole lot of players. Still I like Wayne better as scum due to his "gambit" which just seems like a coverup.

@Waynegg, you expect me to take your word on what someone ELSE's role is? When I think you're scum?
I expect you to look at the forest...yes
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (isolation #369) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:04 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1132, killerjester wrote:Also yea there's the fact that waynegg picked up on my investigation crumbs really easily. If he were scum there would be almost NO reason to even consider that I could have insanely investigated him.
Your death tunnel D1 made me look on the abrupt flip.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (isolation #370) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:06 pm

Post by waynegg »

Read flip. Just so there's no misunderstandings there.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (isolation #371) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:11 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1137, Titus wrote:VOTE: unvote

I think it's time I settle this with my good friend Dr. Grey Goose. There is a chance maybe waynegg is that moronic.
That's pretty much a given.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (isolation #372) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:11 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1139, killerjester wrote:What I'm saying is if you were scum you'd just be like, "Whatever this kid has a townread on me that's cool I guess"
That too :lol:
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (isolation #373) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:30 pm

Post by waynegg »

No, I want you to realize I'm smart enough to over complicate things to the point they appear moronic. It's at that magic moment of complete mental exhaustion that people break and mess up. Fucked up way to play? Maybe. It works though. Just don't take me to MYLO/LYLO til I get a handle on how to turn off the paranoia and achieve bliss because I really go batshit there. Right Andy?

pedit ~ I think the SnP case is strongest. TSO I thought could be 2 dimensional, but he's setting up plays too far out to be legitimate VI. I'm confident there and SnP has too many friends right now.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (isolation #374) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:30 pm

Post by waynegg »

BRO could definitely answer that one too.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (isolation #375) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:32 pm

Post by waynegg »

But yeah SnP or TSO I'm totally good with.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (isolation #376) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:47 pm

Post by waynegg »

Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (isolation #377) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:48 pm

Post by waynegg »

VOTE: SaltnPepper[/b]
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (isolation #378) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:48 pm

Post by waynegg »

VOTE: SaltnPepper
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (isolation #379) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:58 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1156, Salt n Pepper wrote:Sorry, can someone state a succinct case on us so I don't have to flip through several pages?

It's mainly my townreads who are voting us, awkwarddd

- pi
For me it's the cogdis of your other head
In post 552, Salt n Pepper wrote:
Wasting an ability is not scummy
and
scum would totally not claim they used their vig
, which is partially why I tink Troubles is town. TSO attacks us for attacking wayne egg even if his vote is on wayne egg.
Simultaneously holding both beliefs (that scum wouldn't do the bold, while continuing to read me as scum) isn't possible because they're polar opposites. This allows you to appear town by saying the vig and the claim aren't scum motivated while working your wincon by pushing to lynch town.

Scum needs to be able to blend while still getting town lynched. Town just needs to lynch scum.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (isolation #380) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:00 pm

Post by waynegg »

552, relating it to Troubles, who did neither of those things, is also factually incorrect.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (isolation #381) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:02 pm

Post by waynegg »

552 potentially throws YTWC and TSO under the bus as well.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (isolation #382) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:10 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 78, killerjester wrote:Nice waynegg is 100% town.

VOTE: FuDuzn
In post 145, killerjester wrote:TSO I'm having a hard time seeing the scum motivation in wasting a valuable dayvig. And the whimsical manner in which he used it doesn't really mirror typical scum line of thinking.

While I'm not certain the dayvig was optimal (we'll have to wait and see the resulting flips from the gambit), waynegg is the towniest town to ever have towned a town. It doesn't take a fucking cop to see this.
There's your crumbs, blind man.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (isolation #383) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:26 am

Post by waynegg »

<3
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (isolation #384) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:03 am

Post by waynegg »

You are so bad at this Titus...

He crumbed not Cop. I assumed Cop, but given what he said about his role the not Cop makes sense. So is it other investigative or scum?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (isolation #385) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1203, T S O wrote:wayne refuses to bus his scumpartner. that's okay and also an acceptable quirk. we'll just lynch him tomorrow when bro flips scum.
See. It's shit like this why I can't support a BRO lynch. Even if I'm getting scum vibes from him at times, this fucker makes it impossible to voice them. This is yet another reason this shit slot is scum. So,no. You'll get my support on TSO, YTWC, or SnP.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (isolation #386) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:30 pm

Post by waynegg »

In all honesty, YTWC would probably be best to put everything into perspective. He fell for my trap. He did nothing to improve his situation. He's completely disappeared. It would help you to all feel better about where I stand.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (isolation #387) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:19 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1210, Titus wrote:Why do you feel like it's impossible to voice what you're feeling Wayne?
Because he puts me in a damned if you do and damned if you don't situation that you and a few others will sheep.
If I vote/express concern for BRO, then it's a bus. If I don't vote for BRO/say the case against him is shit, then it's protecting a scum partner. That's not town motivated because it stifles town discussion so a real consensus can be met, and is yet another reason why TSO is scum.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (isolation #388) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by waynegg »

Lookups?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (isolation #389) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:00 pm

Post by waynegg »

On BRO

I'm fence sitting. When he leans, he leans scum. If you look back at the one brief conversation he and I had, you'll see where I tell him directly that I'll have a hard time trusting him for reasons. He said he realized this and why. This is because he just got through pulling off an amazing scum victory in Xenogears. He's a brilliant player whose town and scum games aren't easily discernible. He was almost my vig target because of this, but if he's scum I would rather beat him straight up than taking the easy out.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (isolation #390) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:06 pm

Post by waynegg »

That said, any suspicion currently on BRO is based on gut. The same can't be said about others. There's a mountain of tangible stuff on YTWC, TSO, and SnP. Though, I'm beginning to think TSO could be extremely misguided town. He shouldn't make LyLo if it gets that far though.

Also, I have 2 gambits in play right now. One is obvious if you can find the trigger. The other is invisible and would take you literally being in my head to see. I'm almost ready to reveal that one, but would like a little more to solidly crucify the target.

Baezu ~ that would be because you either aren't good at finding crumbs, or that you are so sold on me being scum that you are making evidence match your thoughts.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (isolation #391) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:18 pm

Post by waynegg »

And they would skin me alive if I didn't make this correction

*Xenoblade
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (isolation #392) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:20 pm

Post by waynegg »

Fun is good Baezu! There's nothing like getting a laugh from some of the shit peeps come up with!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (isolation #393) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:26 pm

Post by waynegg »

Just want to point out that if we mislynch today and there are 4 scum it's LyLo tomorrow. If three scum then we have one more mislynch to give if we ML today.

Also, the crazy little thought in my head that Jiffy could be trolling all of us by making the game with no scum to shake the political statement that nobody wins in war. That's why I asked for Purpkin's killer to come forward if they're town. Then we could simply no lynch to win and beat Jiffy at his own game :P

BRO IS V/LA.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (isolation #394) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:27 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1165, BROseidon wrote:
V/LA through Sunday evening
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (isolation #395) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:27 pm

Post by waynegg »

If that's what we're doing, at least wait til he gets back, yes?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (isolation #396) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:48 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 129, Majiffy wrote:Set in the near future, this game depicts the situations leading up to and the outset of World War III, taking place in the Middle East.

Flips will only be partial reveal, and this game
may
be considered bastard.
GreyICE: Any role that doesn't do what it says it does. For instance a doctor who is told they can protect people but actually poisons them so they die the night after he protects them. That's pretty fucking bastard.Other things at discretion. But basically if you sit down and go "would 99 sane people assume X and actually Y is happening" you have to assume you have a bastard role. Also snap alignment changes, like a Serial Killer who was told they were town until LyLo, are just evil.
Category: How to Mod
page discussion view source history
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (isolation #397) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:49 pm

Post by waynegg »

Grrr
Bastard Mod
Bastard Mod, usually shortened to Bastard, can ambiguously refer to a type of role, a type of game, or a mod who runs bastard games and/or uses bastard roles.
The exact definition of "bastard" varies from person to person according to their likes and dislikes; however, the following traits are usually common.
The moderator lies to players, either in their Role PMs (as in False roles) or in their revealed information (as in Death Miller). Some will extend this to roles with misleading implications, such as including a Deputy without a Cop.
The game incorporates significant game-changing mechanics (Cult being a notorious example) that affects players who may not know about them.
The game incorporates roles that are inconvenient to play with, such as Voteless or Suicidal.
A common shorthand definition of a bastard mod game is that it is designed mostly for the moderator's amusement more than that of the players.
Bastard games are notoriously difficult to do well. Most moderators' bastard setups will be imbalanced or not fun for some other reason. This doesn't stop them many moderators from trying to run them, though.
Bastard Mod games should not be confused with bad games, which are self-explanatory. However, the line between the two tends to be dangerously thin. If players called your game "bastard" when you were not actively trying to make it one, you should consider getting your next setup looked over by better reviewers.

The definition of "bastard roles" as defined by several players (2012)

LlamaFluff: Bastard probably stops at: Roles that lie to players (death miller included), roles that change or cause alignment change during the game (I exclude Vi's mentor role for this), anything hidden, Jester, Survivor... thats probably anything that truely "bastard" but just about everything else on that list is something that few players want to see in their games and shouldnt be ran without having it be known that they may exist in the game
Zoraster: I'll put it this way: roles aren't bastard. It's never the roles themselves that are the problem. It's that players don't have a reasonable expectation that a role's power or whatever would be used in the game causing them to play under false pretenses. Some roles are far more likely to be bastard (an announced Death Miller loses some of the reason people have ever wanted to use that role). But that doesn't make them bastard by themselves.
Faraday: I don't consider Jester bastard. It's terrible but...not bastard. It goes against the fundementals of mafia I guess, in that lynching scummy people is good but eh. Maybe it's borderline then. Suff like death miller is bastard. Basically anything where you explicitly lie to the players. Cult maybe for alignment changing? (If so then mentor is obviously bastard too). Voteless isn't bastard, just fucking stupid. So my list is fairly short. People just throwing out a lot of bad roles and calling them bastard (Survivor, voteless, framer). But then again those people have different definitions so.
DCLXVI: I think that there are two things that can make a role bastardish, it causes the mod to lie to the players i.e. Framer, death miller or non-normal cop sanities. Or a role is bastard because it drastically changes how people play in a way that is not usually expected Jester/cult. However, if a role that is usually bastard is known to be in a setup, it isn't bastard. For example a setup is known to specifically have a cult, framer, or jester etc... in it would not be bastard because players would be able to anticipate and to take into consideration the effects of that role. So in a way the roles aren't bastard, but the implementation of them is bastardly.
GreyICE: Any role that doesn't do what it says it does. For instance a doctor who is told they can protect people but actually poisons them so they die the night after he protects them. That's pretty fucking bastard.Other things at discretion. But basically if you sit down and go "would 99 sane people assume X and actually Y is happening" you have to assume you have a bastard role. Also snap alignment changes, like a Serial Killer who was told they were town until LyLo, are just evil.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (isolation #398) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:51 pm

Post by waynegg »

A common shorthand definition of a bastard mod game is that it is designed mostly for the moderator's amusement more than that of the players.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (isolation #399) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:56 pm

Post by waynegg »

And if you think there is any way there will be a "winner" emerge from WWIII, you're delusional. The whole setup of the roles in this game is political, so the non political argument is also out the window.
Like LEGO minifigs?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”