BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:53 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 198, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Nebula, I would appreciate it if you could respond to my posts.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:58 am

Post by Toto »

You softclaimed in p2 or something. If you are town you are dumb. But we know you are not that stupid so you must he scum breadcumbing.
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
nebula
nebula
Goon
nebula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:59 am

Post by nebula »

In post 201, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 198, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Nebula, I would appreciate it if you could respond to my posts.
What? Why I said Sesq was town in post 60? I liked post 52 at the time.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:02 am

In post 78, Riley Cake wrote::!: HI :!: EVERYONE :!: I :!: AM :!: RILEY :!: CAKE :!: !

I think nebula might just be new and doesn't know why RVS is good for townies! So, I think voting nebula is badsies! But!!! I think the people voting nebula are probably scum trying to kill him, so that's bad and we should vote them!! Not the first person though!! It's probably the first person was just an INNOCENT PAWN who started the wagon and the people who sheeped them are scum!

...But then, I looked at the vote score and, nobody has really tried to sheep on nebula yet! It was all transferred votes from Heckfire Missile!! So I think we should look at another wagon: MUSIC BOX
Riley, can you explain why your perspective is exclusively 'people being wagoned must be town'? You're speaking from the perspective that both Nebula and MB are town - and I don't see why.
In post 84, Sesq wrote: VOTE: Toto
Can you explain why you're voting Toto please?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:03 am

In post 203, nebula wrote: What? Why I said Sesq was town in post 60? I liked post 52 at the time.
What did you like about post 52?

Also, can you talk about why you felt the need to explain Hellfire's replace out?
nebula
nebula
Goon
nebula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:07 am

Post by nebula »

In post 205, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:What did you like about post 52?
It was towny. I don't see why scum would start locking themselves into stances that early on. Of course, I had been drinking at the time, and now that I look back on it - there are no stances, more of a regurgitation of actions. So, probably not towny in retrospect.
In post 205, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Also, can you talk about why you felt the need to explain Hellfire's replace out?
Because it was a bad argument...as proven by the mod. Why would you not address it?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:08 am

I like the reassessment of Sesq's 'reads'. It looks forced to me - like scum trying to look like they have something to contribute to the game.

It might have been a bad argument, but had you replaced into a town slot, I don't feel like you would have entertained the post.
nebula
nebula
Goon
nebula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:15 am

Post by nebula »

In post 207, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:It might have been a bad argument, but had you replaced into a town slot, I don't feel like you would have entertained the post.
Normally, probably not. But with the forced playstyle I was using at the time, you'll notice I responded to pretty much everything.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:21 am

What are your thoughts on Sesq, LUV and Riley atm?
nebula
nebula
Goon
nebula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:26 am

Post by nebula »

Sesq is prob!scum. LUV and Riley are completely null for me right now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:28 am

In post 113, Toto wrote:Godzilla, get off hawk. Im ok with with uzi.
Your town-read must be super strong to be batting away votes already. I don't like this at all.
In post 119, Toto wrote: 41 and 47 look like town to me. I think he is genuinely trying to figure nebula out, and not trying to do so for the looks or to trap them. That was the most town like interaction I had looked at so far.
Hawk, would you agree with this assessment that your 41 and 47 are 'town' posts?
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:31 am

Post by Toto »

Ahem.... I don't want to intrude. just wanted to point out that nebula SCUMCLAIMED!

Why the hell are you not voting him?
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:34 am

Post by Toto »

Like I don't care if you guys lynch me today as long as you lynch this scumfuck tomorrow.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 211, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 119, Toto wrote: 41 and 47 look like town to me. I think he is genuinely trying to figure nebula out, and not trying to do so for the looks or to trap them. That was the most town like interaction I had looked at so far.
Hawk, would you agree with this assessment that your 41 and 47 are 'town' posts?
Considering I'm town yes? If you're asking whether or not you can draw alignment from those posts. I'd say nothat entirely but I can see how Toto could see them as town. I didn't like Nebula's original answer in 41 so I questioned further and then in 47 I clarified some theory and asked more questions.

@Toto can you point out where he scum claimed? Also point out his breadcrumbs cause I only saw where he said "Lynching me would be bad" which isn't exactly a claim but I get where you're coming from and think that's a pretty scummy answer to give if he's not soft claiming anything.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:50 am

I'm obviously asking you to look at it from a non-biased perspective.

I thought a lot of it was theory talk and therefore NAI, so I'm interested to see that you do think they're town posts.

I feel like Toto is trying to pocket you. This isn't saying I think you're town, but looking at Toto's posts wrt you I can't help but think it.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:55 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 208, nebula wrote:
In post 207, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:It might have been a bad argument, but had you replaced into a town slot, I don't feel like you would have entertained the post.
Normally, probably not. But with the forced playstyle I was using at the time, you'll notice I responded to pretty much everything.
That playstyle was forced tho, so you can see how it's hard for us to draw a conclusion on how you were actually thinking when you responded too it. As well even with that forced playstyle you could have said something along the lines of.

"Hi, Magna. I don't think the replacement regardless of it forced due to banning or requested by Hellfire is Alignment Indicative."

Like if you know you're town why get defensive? The replacement being a scum slip because it was requested and not forced doesn't make sense if the slot is town. That seemed like a better way to phrase it in stone cold robotic Nebula persona.

Not feeling Nebula so much anymore :/
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Toto »

In post 214, Hawk wrote:@Toto can you point out where he scum claimed? Also point out his breadcrumbs cause I only saw where he said "Lynching me would be bad" which isn't exactly a claim but I get where you're coming from and think that's a pretty scummy answer to give if he's not soft claiming anything.
"Lynching me would be bad" is a PR softclaim. His failure to acknowledge this is a scumclaim. I don't even want to the real jailkeeper to counter claim. This is 100% scum.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 215, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I'm obviously asking you to look at it from a non-biased perspective.

I thought a lot of it was theory talk and therefore NAI, so I'm interested to see that you do think they're town posts.

I feel like Toto is trying to pocket you. This isn't saying I think you're town, but looking at Toto's posts wrt you I can't help but think it.
Right sorry, I think I answered it but let me be clear.

No I would not find my posts in 41 and 47 to be alignment indicative. The questioning is good but engagement and some slight theory talk does not a town post make.

I would probably like those posts if anyone else had made them because I feel like it's good activity and that usually leans town for me but that's subjective not objective really. But that's me and I might be biased. However I like Magna for similar things. Activity and good questioning of logic or reason feels town to me.

I could see it as Toto trying to pocket me but I was saving that judgment for later once Toto contributed more.

Pedit: I agree with Toto here. How about you BBT??

VOTE: Nebbie
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:03 am

Post by Hawk »

Double checked I think vote makes it L-3
nebula
nebula
Goon
nebula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:11 am

Post by nebula »

In post 217, Toto wrote:"Lynching me would be bad" is a PR softclaim. His failure to acknowledge this is a scumclaim. I don't even want to the real jailkeeper to counter claim. This is 100% scum.
So dumb. This is an objective statement that doesn't hint at a role.

A softclaim is "I'm not being lynched today" (note the confidence associated) or more to the point "I'm a PR...won't say which." (An actual claim).

I like how you dismissed my earlier question though. What town motive do you have for putting a spotlight on a supposed softclaim?
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:14 am

Post by Toto »

err.. finding scum?
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:15 am

Post by Toto »

"So dumb"" means you believe I'm town BTW.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Toto »

In post 21, nebula wrote:you should not lynch me.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Toto »

In post 182, nebula wrote:You should vote Sesq, because I am a bad lynch.

Return to “Completed Open Games”