LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

EP, have you looked at any of my Scum games?
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:55 pm

In post 200, acidphoenix wrote:this pagetop is dedicated to lynches based on scumminess not policy
Don't do that. Page topping is [insert negative word here].

acidphoenix
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by acidphoenix »

not taking pagetops up for the grabbing is no fun tho :<

if this was mu i'd put vcs there

do you have a readslist?

how far would you stray from my posts at mumble in 182

what do you think of mumble
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 134, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 127, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 124, Tchill13 wrote:Only scummy things I've seen so far is errant pushing me for lack of content when most players were around 5ish posts.
Low post count doesn’t mean lack of content.

Do you think Errant is forcing having a strong read on you or something?
I just felt like errant brought up an issue that could lead to a lot of momentum on my wagon that could then be pushed to a Lynch.
In post 136, Tchill13 wrote:The action isn't scummy it's the timing of it. Pushing someone for lack of content as soon as the game starts? Are you serious? That's why I questioned it because it's a reasonable excuse and the TIMING. Nothing better for scum to find a reasonable excuse to lead a mislynch on someone.
I think I kind of get what you’re saying here but I also don’t really see it. Errant doesn’t strike me as the careless type.

I find that there are players who don’t like a prolonged RVS stage or are just eager to get to game solving. Why is pushing for lack of content so early more likely to come from scum than town?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 143, LicketyQuickety wrote:@Uzi @tsq
In post 25, Lalendra wrote:Not on board with the LQ lunch because I'm also VT and was considering claiming it straight out the gate.

Can someone elaborate on the policy lynch? I must be missing something.
First, she says lunch, which means she has played before, and its not typical of people on this site to say Lunch as much as elsewhere on the net. Second, She says she is not on board with my lynch... because she was also considering claiming VT straight out of the gate... Wut? Like I feel she is trying to say its Townie of me to point out that it could be a reaction test, but instead she goes into full detail of giving too much info about her role for zero reason. I can see how VT might want to claim to survive longer, but as I already stated, the fact someone else already claimed VT it takes away any ability to use "I'm VT" as a reaction test. So given that she HAS played before (assuming she played a newbie game here) Its likely she already knows not to just claim your role for zero reason. That's why I posited that either she is just a poor player or is Scum in so many words.
In post 30, Lalendra wrote:
In post 28, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 25, Lalendra wrote:Not on board with the LQ lunch because I'm also VT and was considering claiming it straight out the gate.

Can someone elaborate on the policy lynch? I must be missing something.
Why were you considering claiming right away?

A policy lynch is the act of lynching a player who is not found to be particularly scummy, but because their bad play will hurt the town later on.
Thank you for the explanation.

I was considering claiming right away because I've never used this tactic before and I wanted to see how it played out. I'm still fairly new to mafia. So, it was interesting to me that someone else had the exact same idea.
Here its like... AGAIN, why claim here when it serves zero purpose? I feel like she is kinda playing up the newb card at this point. She hasn't indicated that she knows what she is doing and is going to pull some gosu fake out shit that she drops on us later.
In post 97, Lalendra wrote:Okay I'm a fan of readlists, especially this early in the game, so here goes.
Spoiler:
LilUziVert has generated some good discussion. No real issues there but I don't have a read as of yet.
Boon claimed VT with first post and hasn't said much since. I don't get a scum read because that would be a pretty ballsy move out of the gate for scum to pull and draw way too much attention to themselves. Probably town.
Tchill said that claims don't generate discussion in RVS, which I don't necessarily agree with; I feel like claims are one of the easiest and quickest ways to get OUT of RVS. I'm not getting a huge scum vibe yet but haven't done a meta dive either, and he seems like an experienced player.
LQ pointed out that TSQ vs Uzi is probably not S v S, which I agree with. LQ has also made some good points, despite claiming stupidity earlier. I'm thinking town but not sure.
Tacos voted Havo for voting Boon, then jumped on schadd policy wagon on TSQ, then voted tchill without explanation. I'd like to see some actual content at some point.
Schadd policy voted TSQ, and said "Acid is a little yikes," but did not elaborate. Again, would like to see more content.
TSQ is probably not scum for reasons listed earlier, plus he is generating discussion, so I am leaning town on that one.
Havo's posts are aggressively pro-town, which is a risky stance for scum to take, but this player also sounds very experienced. I'm going to say town unless something makes me think otherwise.
EP wants to do a meta-dive on two players (me and LQ) even though he thinks we're town, which is a little odd but not unheard of to confirm reads, I'm not getting a scum vibe from that. Voted tchill without any explanation at first, but had some good analysis later.

I don't have any super strong reads yet but currently, Tacos and Schadd are probably my biggest scumreads simply because they have posted without actually saying or contributing much. Players who have more experience with them (or just in general) are welcome to tell me if they think I'm wrong on those.

Mumble and Egg, where you at?

P-Edit: Not a bad vote from TSQ for LQ. I am open to jumping on this wagon, depending on where it goes.
"I'm a fan of reads list, especially this early" This is not something a newb should be saying... like.. at all.

And then she basically says Boon is Town because he did something she has never tried out and thinks its too ballsy for Scum to do. Way to give yourself a Town read???

In her read on Chill, she is basically saying she disagrees with someone who is much more experienced than herself. Then she says she hasn't done a meta dive on Chill yet. OK, but like, what are you waiting for?

Their read on me... "I'm thinking Town, but not sure" Does it get any more hedgy than that?

Her Toco read is the only one that seems acceptable and its not even a stance on them.

There read on shadd seems a bit IIoA as per my definition. It gives facts without a conclusion in other words. Its smells fishy to me.

tsq... Take not of the "on that one" This looks like it could be a kind of coverup based on word choice. Not to mention that generating content is what you are
supposed
to do as either alignment.

How the absolute FUCK is playing as aggressively Pro-Town risky? Like that is what you are supposed to do to get a Town read, right?

Their read on EP is.. "I'm a newb but I know what EP is doing even tho it doesn't make sense is perfectly fine"

She wraps up her reads saying "The people that have contributed a goose egg are my Scum reads" when earlier she said she had no read on those players.

Then in her P-Edit she does exactly what tsq accused me of doing, but does tsq even look at Lalenda? Why not? Because they are a newb so all is forgiven?
In post 100, Lalendra wrote:
In post 98, acidphoenix wrote:VOTE: tchill
also >explanations with your readslist

unexplained readslist = goat
I don't really have any stronger reasoning at the moment, hence why there isn't much. The readslist was mostly me thinking out loud and hoping that it would generate some discussion.

Why did you vote tchill?
Then she takes Acids harmless comment as an accusation and finds the need to defend themselves. Why do you feel the need to defend yourself against that?
In post 114, Lalendra wrote:
In post 103, LicketyQuickety wrote:VOTE: Lalendra

This needs rope.
Can you elaborate on what this means? I'm also confused about why you voted me and then continue your dialogue with TSQ. If you think what he is doing is scummy/bad play, why wouldn't you vote him instead? (Not saying I think you should, I'm not getting a strong scumlean on him; just trying to understand your thought process here.)

Havo - Are you serious about Mumble? If so, why not vote him?
LAMIST.
I think you’re playing fucking semantics man. I suspect that was a typo.

Even if she has played before, it doesn’t necessarily mean that she isn’t a newbie. She could still not understand a lot of roles or basic mafia terminology. She could have less than 10 games under her belt for all we know.

You do have a point about her claiming but I just don’t see the way she did it coming from scum. What would her scum motivation be to claim like that? It reads more like a rookie mistake.

I’m not following you on why wouldn’t a newbie say that. It feels like you’re reaching again.

As for the reads list itself, I think it’s just a bunch of jumbled up thoughts and reeks of only having half an understanding of what’s going on and what people are doing
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 149, acidphoenix wrote:oh maybe luv too missed him

also carca is lock scum but that's irrelevant

Leave Carcasilly alone! She’s an innocent child :good:

Carcalilly has been revealed as conf scumtown. :D
Last edited by Carcalilly on Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Egg, I was trying to express that I didn’t get Taco saying he should be a strong town read and then using tchill not having him as his strongest town read as a way to further strengthen his scum read on him. I’m not sure what to make of Taco yet but that interaction pinged me.
In post 155, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 154, Havo wrote:
In post 69, Errantparabola wrote:
2) Havo's is unnecessarily chip-on-shoulder. Unfortunately I couldn't find any scum games from him, so there's really nothing to look into there (and perhaps there wouldn't be anything to look into even if there were scum games to read). But early Havo ISOs in other games have him being pretty personable. Thoughts, Havo?
My biggest pet peeve is when townies post things that create confusion
Can you point to me where you have said this before?
Why do you think he may be lying about having this stance?
In post 170, acidphoenix wrote:VOTE: boon
Huh?
acidphoenix
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by acidphoenix »

i don't remember why i voted boon but iirc i don't have a strong opinion one way or the other on him

also luv viewtopic.php?f=3&t=73390
acidphoenix
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by acidphoenix »

oops i thought i linked a signups

linking a thread probably not the best choice but i provably have literally no knowledge or investment other than linking for the title so
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 208, acidphoenix wrote:i don't remember why i voted boon but iirc i don't have a strong opinion one way or the other on him

also luv viewtopic.php?f=3&t=73390
So why are you still voting him? :shifty:
acidphoenix
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by acidphoenix »

because i haven't wanted to put my vote somewhere else
acidphoenix
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:20 pm

Post by acidphoenix »

luv who on this list would you disagree with (being town):

quick, errant, egg, lalendra, mumble, schadd
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:22 pm

In post 203, acidphoenix wrote:not taking pagetops up for the grabbing is no fun tho :<

if this was mu i'd put vcs there

do you have a readslist?

how far would you stray from my posts at mumble in 182

what do you think of mumble
I provided a reads list earlier. Don't feel up for doing another one currently.

I don't really have many serious reads... Schadd is prolly my strongest Town read atm. #2 would prolly be EP, but they could be buddying me. Chill said I was his only and strongest Town read, and at the time, it seemed like a pretty logical move to make stance wise as Scum, but he is prolly #3.

acidphoenix
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by acidphoenix »

i honestly don't see your list at all

lalendra notwithstanding and with the addition of luv same question as two posts up to you quick
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 211, acidphoenix wrote:because i haven't wanted to put my vote somewhere else
Just a bit worried you’re going to stay parked on a slot who’s v/LA and then fade away.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 212, acidphoenix wrote:luv who on this list would you disagree with (being town):

quick
, errant, egg, lalendra,
mumble
schadd
acidphoenix
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:28 pm

Post by acidphoenix »

bolded is disagreement?

why not schadd

why not mumble
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Both are null for me.
acidphoenix
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by acidphoenix »

what do you think of mumble's posts on last page

i don't remember why i had schadd rn so i can't ask about him more specifically
acidphoenix
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by acidphoenix »

oh i suppose
what do you think of: 63, 65, 81
acidphoenix
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by acidphoenix »

also luv who would you add to that
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:31 pm

In post 205, Lil Uzi Vert wrote: I think you’re playing fucking semantics man. I suspect that was a typo.

Even if she has played before, it doesn’t necessarily mean that she isn’t a newbie. She could still not understand a lot of roles or basic mafia terminology. She could have less than 10 games under her belt for all we know.

You do have a point about her claiming but I just don’t see the way she did it coming from scum. What would her scum motivation be to claim like that? It reads more like a rookie mistake.

I’m not following you on why wouldn’t a newbie say that. It feels like you’re reaching again.

As for the reads list itself, I think it’s just a bunch of jumbled up thoughts and reeks of only having half an understanding of what’s going on and what people are doing
What was a typo?

Right, which is why I explicitly asked if she had experience off site.

The way I see a VT claim coming from Scum is to get a quick claim out so they don't have to worry about it later.

You don't get why a Newbie wouldn't say what?

Possible that she doesn't know what's going on with the reads list, but it also looks like some things could be fabricated.

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Honestly Acid, I haven’t thought about them.

I agree with I guess.
acidphoenix
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by acidphoenix »

i meant mostly in terms of mumble's alignment not agreement with his opinions or whatnot

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”