Mini 1975: A Village in the Woods (Game Over!)

Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:20 am

Post by Bins »

In post 151, Hopkirk wrote:In light of this, do you dislike anything about the wagon construction?
Not really. It's just I've never thought to townread the people who are scumreading who I scumread. It just seems like making reads out of what's convenient and suits you well.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Bins »

In post 179, Joey_ wrote:VOTE: buns
In post 193, Joey_ wrote:Bins’ wagon so healthy is might go anorexic
Have you even stated a reason for scumreading me?
In post 197, Ibuki Meowda wrote:bins is like maybe closer to a compromise lynch but i'm not that opposed. i am in the sense that she shouldn't be a main lynch right now. hopkirk / moz mafia maybe? with a dash of drealmerz7. although i feel like nothing has happened that much so this may mean nothing as well
In post 198, PMysterious wrote:
In post 169, mozamis wrote:his posts are really vague
who do you think is scum?
I guess that's why I couldn't see anything outright.

As for who I think it scum, I don't really have anything for that yet. Most of my reads are null at the moment. Nothing really sticks out to me that reads "Town", or "Scum".
I actually like both these posts.

I'm willing to vote dreal as well. He's normally more involved last time I saw him as town.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:28 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 197, Ibuki Meowda wrote:bins is like maybe closer to a compromise lynch but i'm not that opposed. i am in the sense that she shouldn't be a main lynch right now. hopkirk / moz mafia maybe? with a dash of drealmerz7. although i feel like nothing has happened that much so this may mean nothing as well
i dont get why you are using words like compromise when we still have time and the lynch is far from being cast in stone atm
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:30 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 201, Bins wrote:

As for who I think it scum, I don't really have anything for that yet. Most of my reads are null at the moment. Nothing really sticks out to me that reads "Town", or "Scum".

I'm willing to vote dreal as well. He's normally more involved last time I saw him as town.
No i havent buns, i dont think kirk did either. My post was about the wagon composition and formation.
Ibuki Meowda
Ibuki Meowda
Goon
Ibuki Meowda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:16 am

Post by Ibuki Meowda »

pushing bins primarily implies to me we should be focusing on her and i dont see a reason to

Bins wrote:
still this is ew

VOTE: Hopkirk

come on friends
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:22 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 174, cytheflyguy wrote:
In post 161, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 152, cytheflyguy wrote:I firmly believe Raya is a bad lynch. Mutant pings me doe. seems weird but idk if that's IA. feels like it's an excuse to be wishy-washy. I def want to push him.

VOTE: mutantdevle
Push me in what way? I assume this is a pressure vote rather than a push for a lynch wagon but I don't really understand what you are pushing me on since you haven't really asked me any questions.

I'm guessing your problem with me is that I don't have any strong reads? If that is the case then I'm not so sure why that warrants a pressure vote. My reads aren't going to magically change from that unless players start being incredibly townie or incredibly scummy. Since reading over all the new posts today, I remarked to myself that Hopkirk looked townie. So consider my null read of him bumped up to a town read. But honestly, I'm not so sure what you are trying to achieve with your post.
I'm using push to mean pressure. I'm not saying that it's bad to not have any strong reads. I'm saying that it's bad to explain how on the fence you're going to be playing. It's like you're explaining how safe you'll be playing so that people who feel that it's scummy to vote where it is convenient, you'll point to this as a way to say how open minded you're playing. I've seen more scum than town be on the fence about reads, so this pings me.
I assure you have no intention for my reads to stay on the fence. When I strongly scum read someone, I will push them hard and demand all sorts of things from them. When I strongly town read someone, I will trust them and listen to their opinions more. I have no intention of playing safe and I almost never sheep. I do look like to keep an open mind though. But being openminded does not mean that I'll always be on the fence. It just means I'm willing to listen and change my point of view if I am persuaded to.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:26 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 197, Ibuki Meowda wrote:hopkirk / moz mafia maybe? with a dash of drealmerz7
Care to explain why you think that about these 3 individuals?

I'm especially interested in your read on hopkirk in particular since you are now voting for him.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:28 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 201, Bins wrote:I'm willing to vote dreal as well. He's normally more involved last time I saw him as town.
My only game with dreal was when he was scum and he was way more active then as well. I think dreal is just generally more active and that there's a non-AI reason that he currently isn't posting so much.
I mostly just lurk now.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I still scumread raya.

Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:54 am

I'm not in a hurry to lynch right now...not a lot to comment on either.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:58 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 208, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I still scumread raya.

I'm assuming this is based on not being satisfied with my above responses, but a little clarification would be appreciated.
I mostly just lurk now.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:04 am

Mainly based on what others are saying about you which I'm tossing around in my mind.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:19 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 200, Bins wrote:
In post 151, Hopkirk wrote:In light of this, do you dislike anything about the wagon construction?
Not really. It's just I've never thought to townread the people who are scumreading who I scumread. It just seems like making reads out of what's convenient and suits you well.
I'm not saying that, I'm saying if someone you scumread scumreads someone do you reread the second person?
So it didn't make you look back at the wagon, or if it did but it didn't change your thoughts on it?
In post 204, Ibuki Meowda wrote:pushing bins primarily implies to me we should be focusing on her and i dont see a reason to

Bins wrote:
still this is ew

come on friends
Why did you quote Joey then vote me? I don't think you've referenced me before (except the previous page throwaway). Thoughts on me without chainsaw?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:43 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 206, mutantdevle wrote:I'm especially interested in your read on hopkirk in particular since you are now voting for him.
i'd be surprised if hopkirk was scum, the guy is so active.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:55 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 213, mozamis wrote:
In post 206, mutantdevle wrote:I'm especially interested in your read on hopkirk in particular since you are now voting for him.
Activity is a townie trait but is easily replicated by scum. Hopkirk's posts are of good quality though which is harder to fake (but still possible).
I mostly just lurk now.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:07 am

Post by mozamis »

what i meant
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:02 am

Post by Hopkirk »

I won't be around until late thursday. Not going V/LA since it should be less than 48 hours.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Got our power back. Will post something in a few
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by mozamis »

what do you think about bins?
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:11 pm

Post by Socrates »

Votecount 1.6Bins (3): moonbird, Hopkirk, Joey_
Raya36 (2): mozamis, Bins
mutantdevle (2): cytheflyguy, Albert B. Rampage
mozamis (1): Raya36
Ghostly Penguin (1): PMysterious
Ibuki Meowda (1): Ghostly Penguin
Hopkirk (1): Ibuki Meowda

Not Voting (2): drealmerz7, mutantdevle

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline for Day 1: (expired on 2018-01-02 07:04:00)

Last edited by Socrates on Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by Socrates »

Mass prod out. Regular activity monitoring will resume tomorrow.
moonbird
moonbird
Townie
moonbird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:50 pm

Post by moonbird »

this game is on the backburner for me right now, coasting to it as I have time < 3
In post 181, Joey_ wrote:I just read ibuki's iso and he basically never mentioned moon since his first post who was the rvs vote. Another possible thing is scum vote parking his partner for no reason early game but that option is not happening because of them are towntelling
sure
But actually not in disagreement with that Ibuki statement; they're an opportunistic fucker in this post but it's not in-genuine or scummy opportunism.
It does if we offload again :^)
In post 201, Bins wrote:

I'm in agreement with those PM posts, but not nessecarily because they're good, but moreso because they line up with what I'm seeing as their mafia personality: lower prescence, not always the sharp shooting reader, but taking the thread at their own pace. I think it reveals itself in how they don't know what AI is but attempt to sort the Ghosts comment about Rule 11 in .
In post 204, Ibuki Meowda wrote:pushing bins primarily implies to me we should be focusing on her and i dont see a reason to

Bins wrote:
still this is ew

come on friends
Their pickup of Raya was pretty shabby, kiddo.

I offer you a

VOTE: mozamis

for a counterwagon.
In post 214, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 213, mozamis wrote:
Activity is a townie trait but is easily replicated by scum. Hopkirk's posts are of good quality though which is harder to fake (but still possible).
Volume clearing is only good for D1.
Ibuki Meowda
Ibuki Meowda
Goon
Ibuki Meowda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:55 pm

Post by Ibuki Meowda »

how is ibuki opportunistic
moonbird
moonbird
Townie
moonbird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:58 pm

Post by moonbird »

it feels like everyone who's been scumread so far is viable for a lynch fypov
Ibuki Meowda
Ibuki Meowda
Goon
Ibuki Meowda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:05 pm

Post by Ibuki Meowda »

that doesn't really mean anything significant unfortunately
i could say i scumread all of those people before everyone else did but that also wouldn't mean anything

Hopkirk wrote:
Why did you quote Joey then vote me? I don't think you've referenced me before (except the previous page throwaway). Thoughts on me without chainsaw?
do you mean chainsaw or omgus
are you implying im chainsawing bins lol
she's really poe'able, you're joking if that's like your super duper serious scumread

both her and raya are easy mislynches at this point
and up until like her last two posts it's been understood that she hasn't even been playing seriously yet? or so ithought

nothings really happened in the sense that people havent really pushed for or against things in a really driven way otherwise we would have seen anything happen so im not sure how to proceed
some of the active people are really just presenting noise

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”