Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:19 am

Post by Rabid Schnauzer »

In post 10, Wake1 wrote:Hey all.

My general play-style Day 1 is to lurk in the background. Take a breath. Breathe out.

I'll be observing Day 1, and going hardcore Day 2 and on. That's how I roll. I'll still pick at things during Day 1 if they catch my attention. I'm probably going to make a copy/paste post about this for all games I play, because it gets annoying when some ree in light of this information.

I'll be observing in the background. Please don't assume that I'm not present when you're posting.
I did some checking and saw you say this in another game where you were town, so I suppose it's NAI. But in a micro, two mislynches puts us in lylo, so you're saying you're not participating in HALF the lynches before potential lylo. You probably shouldn't play micros with that approach.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:19 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 197, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:So...why did you engage in it? You just felt like providing cover for scum?
why did I engage in what exactly? why do you have to twist every action of mine into a scum action? you are either scum or incredibly conf.biased and it's never a good idea to play conf.biased. I should know, I am the king of it.
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
Rabid Schnauzer
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:19 am

In post 201, Robbnva wrote:you are either scum or incredibly conf.biased
Which do you think it is?
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:20 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 200, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:I did some checking and saw you say this in another game where you were town, so I suppose it's NAI. But in a micro, two mislynches puts us in lylo, so you're saying you're not participating in HALF the lynches before potential lylo. You probably shouldn't play micros with that approach.
this post pings me also. you speak to wake like you know he is town, much like the post you made earlier. Also even if you aren't scum and I am misinterpreting, who are you to tell somebody else how to play? he doesn't need a lecture from you.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:21 am

Post by Tchill13 »

is rabid genuinely concerned about tchill being wary of easy goers then not taking a stance on robb/hectic? Does he genuinely think scum! robb is gonna make that particular reason why he votes hectic and starts all this crap (shitty reasoning imo)

or is rabid making a lot of noise and trying to get rid of robb here because that'd be a unique play for scum here....

thats the question.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:21 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 150, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 105, Robbnva wrote:So bef, do you have any other thoughts on the game? Reads on anyone else?
The game got off to a blazing start, making me dizzy and paranoid.
Here is a shotgun reads list, and before anyone asks, these are all gut reads based on ISO reading:

bob3141 - null, 1 RVS post
Tchill13 - Town lean, his "i've changed" post seems genuine. However, alone it's not AI and could be a ploy.
Garmr - I don't get why he scum reads me but if this game is anything like my other games, I'll probably say something "scummy af" get a wagon on me (usually led by scum)
Robbnva - Null - The amount of posts makes me want to put Robb in the scum pile but I don't like committing too early.
Wake88 - My RVS vote is there now, but I feel fine leaving it there even out of RVS for now
skitter30 - I always think skitter is town and I'm pretty sure I've never played with scum!skitter. Just going on odds RN. Town.
Hectic - Hectic's post fit his name well. Scum lean just for the abrasiveness.
Rabid Schnauzer - I want to put Rabid in the scum pile but as I'm writing this I am getting the feeling that I am just scum reading the most active players.

mm not sure but this posts makes me feel a little uneasy. Allot of talk about town reads and null reads but not much talk about scum reads. With the only thing being slight scum read on hectic for beign abrasive

Would of thought more focus would have been on either tryign to form scum reads or talk about his actual scum reads.

Even teh town ones dont have much backing up to them. Something that is easy for scum to know as virtue of being an informed minority they know who is town and who is scum.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:22 am

Post by Tchill13 »

I do agree with rabid's thoughts on wake.

we only get 2 mislynches and its lylo. He doesnt get a pass this day phase.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:23 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 202, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:
In post 201, Robbnva wrote:you are either scum or incredibly conf.biased
Which do you think it is?
honestly don't know. I am leaning scum because none of your actions make sense to me. It took being called out to actually get you to play which to me means somebody told you that you probably should step up your game. either that was your guilty conscious or maybe it was your scum buddy in chat.

you didn't answer my question. why the hypocrisy about shading? Why can you shade people but you are quick to call it out when you are shaded?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:23 am

Post by Tchill13 »

rabid Defending BEF then FOS'ing me doesnt make sense for the reasons rabid stated imo.

If all you got is meta to defend BEF and you're gonna white knight him this early... what the hell.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:24 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 159, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 156, Robbnva wrote: Thanks. Why do you like your wake vote? Do you think he has done anything scummy? if so what?
More like the opposite. He hasn't done anything towny to move it.

For my first non rvs vote

VOTE: BEF

You say that your serous none rvs vote will move off waka when he does something. Yet you yourself dont have much perdiant content yourself self. In fact your only scum read is taht you feel hectic is abrassive. But you dont say why that makes you feel hectic is scum or why that is evidance that hectic is scum.
Rabid Schnauzer
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:24 am

In post 204, Tchill13 wrote:is rabid genuinely concerned about tchill being wary of easy goers then not taking a stance on robb/hectic? Does he genuinely think scum! robb is gonna make that particular reason why he votes hectic and starts all this crap (shitty reasoning imo)

or is rabid making a lot of noise and trying to get rid of robb here because that'd be a unique play for scum here....

thats the question.
And is rabid's reputation for making unique plays, or for playing as by-the-books as possible?
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:25 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 206, Tchill13 wrote:I do agree with rabid's thoughts on wake.

we only get 2 mislynches and its lylo. He doesnt get a pass this day phase.
I also agree with the thoughts behind it, but I have tried in the past to get wake to do something and he just doesn't budge. Maybe he has changed since I last played with him but something tells me probably not.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:25 am

Post by Tchill13 »

idk i dont use meta i literally just play with ppl.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:26 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 209, bob3141 wrote:
In post 159, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 156, Robbnva wrote: Thanks. Why do you like your wake vote? Do you think he has done anything scummy? if so what?
More like the opposite. He hasn't done anything towny to move it.

For my first non rvs vote

VOTE: BEF

You say that your serous none rvs vote will move off waka when he does something. Yet you yourself dont have much perdiant content yourself self. In fact your only scum read is taht you feel hectic is abrassive. But you dont say why that makes you feel hectic is scum or why that is evidance that hectic is scum.
UNVOTE:

VOTE: wake88
Rabid Schnauzer
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:27 am

In post 208, Tchill13 wrote:rabid Defending BEF then FOS'ing me doesnt make sense for the reasons rabid stated imo.

If all you got is meta to defend BEF and you're gonna white knight him this early... what the hell.
This is a micro. We unfortunately don't have the luxury of taking out lynch bait on D1. BEF is better left to PRs, or as I noted, skitter (if town) can probably read him. Votes on BEF at this point are lazy AF.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:27 am

Post by bob3141 »

Im not big fan of meta either. It has its uses but has limited reliability unless teh player is very predictable. A guide to teh player yes but not enough in its self to form a scum read
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:27 am

Post by Tchill13 »

If I ever did just lurk as scum (never will) this would be the game id do it.

It'd be highly advantageous here.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:29 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 214, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:BEF is better left to PRs, or as I noted, skitter
skitter is not a god and i have no interest in telling PR's how to play.

I do have issues with your Read of BEF being put solely in Skitter's hands if you choose so. Absolves you of responsibility.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:30 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 214, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:This is a micro. We unfortunately don't have the luxury of taking out lynch bait on D1
then vote someone not named hectic or robb. Because from where I sit if every player was town here those 2 would be the biggest lynchbait.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:33 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 24, Hectic wrote:VOTE: Wake88
In post 61, Hectic wrote:OK, guys. So I sat down and took a breather, and I feel a lot better now.
Sometimes I get way too into the game, and my emotions get the better of me. At its heart, this game is all about accusing each other which makes it a very passionate and emotional game, and really, that's why I love it so much.
But sometimes, I do let go of the reigns and I can spin out of control as a result.
Don't worry though, my horse is okay and I am firmly back on, reigns in hand. Hope to have a pleasant game with y'all.

Anyway, let me change what I said to Rob to "as soon as he saw an opportunity, he was in there to push me like a mouse going for cheese."
Hope that's better. Will talk about reads later.
In post 67, Hectic wrote:
White truffle and goat's cheese pizza
- Rob:
Initially had qualms about him attacking me. But his posts since then have been amiable and open-minded. It would've been easy to further scumread me here, but he claims he's voting me for mostly policy reasons.

French Onion Soup
- Tchill:
I've had a previous game with scum!Tchill where I've played like this, and he's acting differently to how he did there. He was very passive in that game, and allowed me to push and deathtunnel other townies, and didn't step in at all defuse any fights or 1v1s. He let town tear themselves apart, and he's not doing that here.

Mac and Cheese
- Garmr:
I liked his early reads.
@Garmr: Why aren't Fish and Wake scum together?

Stale Doritos
- BrightEyedFish:
Popped in earlier to comment, but said nothing to progress the game or comment on anything. Happy to cruise.

Moulding Bread
- Wake88:
You can't expect to find scum if don't put any effort in to question people and post. If everyone took that approach, no progress would be made.
Still waiting on an answer to whether he's made that same post in any other games of his.

Everyone else are
blueberry muffins
for now.
other than the fact robb is too high and it seems like hectic is pandering i do like this.
Rabid Schnauzer
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:33 am

In post 218, Tchill13 wrote:then vote someone not named hectic or robb. Because from where I sit if every player was town here those 2 would be the biggest lynchbait.
OK.

VOTE: Tchill13
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:34 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 28, Robbnva wrote:The guy who scumleans the mod
and I'd read this as trolling as much as i read hectic as trolling.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:38 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 220, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:
In post 218, Tchill13 wrote:then vote someone not named hectic or robb. Because from where I sit if every player was town here those 2 would be the biggest lynchbait.
OK.

VOTE: Tchill13
let the records show BEF is at least worth the use of a night action or skitter's read.

While rabid is man enough to make HIS OWN read on tchill. devoid of claimed PR's or Goddesses of the skitterarian mythology.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:42 am

Post by Robbnva »

rabid is such a bizarre character. None of his pushes or even his play make any sense as town, but like I don't know if they make sense as scum either. I feel like scum would try and blend in more.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:44 am

Post by Robbnva »

UNVOTE:

I need more people to contribute. I can't let my emotions dictate my vote. I am sort of in the same stance with rabid as I was with hectic. scum lean but some policy mixed in.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”