Newbie 2062: The Hubble Telescope - End!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #782 (isolation #200) » Fri May 07, 2021 7:13 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

If I am correct, I spotted VFp softing Tracker with an innocent report on Ivyeonjust above where I voted Demainee. That's also why I voted Demainer as I was then certain Demainer wasn't Tracker.
Everyone's a fool in some ways, we all can only try.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #201) » Fri May 07, 2021 7:18 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

Andante, I admit I was completely incorrect about you but I cannot comprehend why you read anyone voting you as scum... This style of play and reading will come to hurt you in non-newbie games in my humble opinion. In the future, when someone pressures you how I did, don't let that be the focus of your game. Feel free to say I'm annoying you but stay focused as if I was just another player.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #202) » Fri May 07, 2021 7:19 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

Your reads were essentially based around avoiding yourself getting voted off, not on scumhunting. Since you're Doctor I now understand why but more commonly that's a scum trait.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #203) » Fri May 07, 2021 7:23 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

I didn't expect my read as genius, I expected to read others' reactions including the Doc's. In every single way Andante acted as a mafia claiming Doc would, every single read she had is what scum would force to distract away from them. She never answered any ofy questions or gave reasoning behind her reads beyond someone voting her or being lurky.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (isolation #204) » Fri May 07, 2021 7:25 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 789, Rathe wrote:so rational despite my weird play around andante what made u so strongly townread me
Not despite. Directly due to. Scum wouldn't do what you did, especially are you're SE not newbie, to eother their partner or to real doc (especially not to real doc). You'd already been votinge all day phase to reaction-test me which was Towny pressure to put on me and your reaponses all provoked people to think and read.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #205) » Fri May 07, 2021 7:26 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 782, RationalMadman wrote:If I am correct, I spotted VFp softing Tracker with an innocent report on Ivyeonjust above where I voted Demainee. That's also why I voted Demainer as I was then certain Demainer wasn't Tracker.
On point :D

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #206) » Fri May 07, 2021 7:33 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

Spoiler:
In post 798, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 794, RationalMadman wrote:I didn't expect my read as genius, I expected to read others' reactions including the Doc's. In every single way Andante acted as a mafia claiming Doc would, every single read she had is what scum would force to distract away from them. She never answered any ofy questions or gave reasoning behind her reads beyond someone voting her or being lurky.
No they didn't, and I explained why many times yet you kept to your ego-read.[/quote
]
Mhmm, I accept you were superior at reading Andante than I was.

I was the second voter on both bandwagons that got scum eliminated, so you may think I'm this or that but in the end I got the job done.

I also admit I'd play hardball as scum, so I don't blame anyone who scumread me though I wouldn't bus my role cop just like that lol.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”