GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 197, Yukari Yakumo wrote:
In post 194, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 187, Yukari Yakumo wrote:I am also going to say that I didn’t really like the timing of Norwee’s claim, which happened right after potentially fueling LLD’s ire. That kinda read like a panic defense to me.
I agree, it almost feels like he setup his provable role section, then waited for pressure, and then claimed and slipped in the second part and was like "look townie power".

I... I am hesitant.
I don’t doubt the claim itself.
I just think there is some scum equity in the timing of the claim.
It's a bit silly though.
The theory is that in 5 minutes i decided, as scum. To take an huge decision without consulting my team at all to full claim my role because i was afraid of an very light expression of disappointment from LLD.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:04 am

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

That’s the definition of “panic” yes.
Svenskt Stål (12:21) you are pur evil hell spawn
Modding Account.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:36 am

Post by Titus »

I think it's a decision after reflection. I doubt scum would claim it as delayed actions cause chaos. At first, he should target scummy people.

Answer me this. If someone dies in the middle of their action, does their action go off?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:41 am

Post by Titus »

For instance, if NorwegianboyEE targets the town doctor n1
Scum shoot the doc n1

Does doc heal n2?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 193, RegRider wrote:
In post 69, Titus wrote:
In post 68, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 63, Titus wrote:Meanwhile while we run up Gamma for an RVS reason, we ignore Aaron.
Maybe you can spell it out for me, why we should be focusing on Aaron. Last I saw from you, he had 1 post and you said your vote was gut
No engagement, but clearly reading the thread.
Really? Because I think the same was true for the rest of the players. Norwee was just vibing. Do you think Aaron is scum?
Yes I do.

I townread Lukewarm's response to my scumread btw.

I also like NorwegianboyEE as town but it's weak.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:48 am

Post by Titus »

The weak is by play, moderate TR by role. He's leashable too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:52 am

Post by Aaron »

I don't agree that my role-play is getting in the way of the game, though I did not expect Lady Sanae to get that deep into the role-play. My purpose in dancing with her was to figure out why she scumread Yukari. I ended the dance because I felt we were going to get nowhere since it seemed like Lady Sanae didn't have too much to say. That is fair but that also means I will be dancing with someone else in the meantime and getting back to her later in the game.

I will continue with dancing because that is the character I wish to portray but I will try to tone it down a bit. My current dance order is: Gamma, Lukewarm
I specifically have some questions on Norwee's claim as well as overall behavior. I also am looking to see what people think about Titus. That is the plan for today/tomorrow.

If it is a huge bother into day 2 or 3, I will drop the gimmick entirely.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 201, Yukari Yakumo wrote:That’s the definition of “panic” yes.
But like… i don’t panic. I just don’t.

I’m more overconfident as scum than anything.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 206, Aaron wrote:I specifically have some questions on Norwee's claim as well as overall behavior.
Well, ask them.

Whatcha waiting for?

- Bunno
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 163, Aaron wrote:*blows a goodbye kiss to Sanae*

Sorry for the wait sir! To be very organized, and because waltzing must be orderly, I will discuss our steps with sir gamma.

1. Left foot forward - Aaron
2. Left foot back - Gamma
3. Left foot to the right - Aaron
4. Left foot forward - Gamma
5. Left foot back - Aaron
6. Left foot to the right - Gamma

3 questions for me and 3 for sir Gamma. May I?
Three questions each, that’s a fair score. My dear sir, you have the floor.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Aaron actually asks whether he can ask questions instead of just asking them? :eek:

- Bunno
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

By the way a quick suggestion, our eliminations should have acceleration.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 210, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Aaron actually asks whether he can ask questions instead of just asking them? :eek:
I think it is part of the act. That’s is just my opinion, not fact.
<Embrace The Void>

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 211, Gamma Emerald wrote:By the way a quick suggestion, our eliminations should have acceleration.
What does this mean?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 198, Yukari Yakumo wrote:Now here is the biggest question in this thread: do I want to townread Titus this early?
Townreading Titus this early is an incident by itself.
I’ve gotten early townreads on Titus before, as such I’m not opposed to it happening more.
<Embrace The Void>

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Titus »

I'm fine with a scumread or two. I want to be in the middle, not obvtown not scumread. Of course saying that puts a target on my back, but I don't like being obvtown lately.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 213, Titus wrote:
In post 211, Gamma Emerald wrote:By the way a quick suggestion, our eliminations should have acceleration.
What does this mean?
While some would let the deadline elapse, I think haste is better perhaps.
<Embrace The Void>

Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Aaron »

Left foot forward. Hum hum hum what to start off with what to start with. I love your hair Gamma, it looks really nice. You see that gentleman in the center of the room? The one holding the microphone. What do you think about the words he just spoke? In the microphone? Or his carefree existence? What says you, good sir?
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

In post 213, Titus wrote:
What does this mean?
I am not sure myself, but we do have a bit over 5 days left.
Because 7 days deadline.
Modding Account.
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

Read lists are overrated so instead this is a list of “would I vote Day 1?” so far.

Lukewarm - Yes
Kakeguri Addicts - Yes
Sanae - Yes
NorweegianboyEE - just parking vote atm
Yukari Yakumo -
Yes
No
Kilgamayan - No
Lady Lambdadelta - No
SirCakez - Yes
Kop - Yes
Titus - No
Aaron - No
Gamma Emerald - Yes
RegRider - Yes
Modding Account.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Thank you for complimenting my cut, though the confusion makes it bittersweet somewhat.
About the Norwegian, I must say, he’s certainly made it exciting today. First he springs a sudden message, then brings up issues about role usage. I applaud his willingness to seek aid, it’s perhaps the best choice he could have made.
Left foot back, it’s my turn. About RegRider, what do you discern?
<Embrace The Void>

Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:47 am

Post by Aaron »

I've felt conflicted. He said two things that, while small, still conflicted each other in a subtle way. At the time, it raise one eyebrow and even now, it does. My eyebrows like dancing as much as I do though, so it's hard to say if he is guilty of such a small detail alone.

"I just assumed it was a messaging role. Odd way of getting warned for spam I suppose."
"I don't know what kind of mod we have, but I can see it being a flavored warning, but there was that everyone overheard bit."

I still trust him right now. I feel like his motivations are genuine though I could see him be a part of the spies, especially if Titus is one, but I don't believe that currently. I think that his annoyance towards my love for dancing is real yet he is still trying to see through the simplicity of my dancing, and he is right, there is more. I have no reason to suspect him currently and plan to trust until give reason otherwise.

Left foot to the right. What says you about the fair lady Titus? 5 sentence minimum. Waltzing is too simple, we have to add a bit of spice!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:56 am

Post by Titus »

@Aaron, why the five sentence minimum? That's easy for a troll to reach but possibly harder for someone genuinely answering the question. For instance, I have some reads based on tone and tone is particularly hard for me to describe being an aspie. Also the roleplay is hard for me. However, a mechanical or VCA read I can go on for ages. What good does a five sentence minimum do?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Kakeguri Addicts »

Moron, can't you see the obvious in that Titus is soooo obvious town? No, it's okay the great Mary is here to carry you through such hard times. I hope you people are better at gambling than reading people. The little RP while cute, can make it harder to read certain people although I don't expect such a silly game to last forever.
I do believe Gamma has certainly made some posts that make me question his motives on if they're a good person, but I'm quite confident in my ways of reading him that if he is evil I'll find out and he knows it.
I would change my vote, but while it started as a rand it's where I want to vote the most right now! Lucky me~
Hydra between Yumeko Jabami and Mary Saotome
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Moron? Who's the moron? Certainly not me right? Of course i'm an fairy and they are known for having negative IQ but i'm even more powerful than Cirno!

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”