Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:21 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

My dilemma is while I'd done my best, do I become Alfred or Bruce...
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:49 am

Post by Bell »

VOTE: Disney Princess

I'm busy.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:30 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2020, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 2010, Guillotina wrote:
In post 2009, Vaxkiller wrote:im insulted
Im not listed!
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:44 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I hate this game.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:46 am

Post by Bell »

Sheep me or vote yourself.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:47 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2019, Flea The Magician wrote:
Am I wrong? At one point you're happy to
sheep me
onto Korina

Spoiler:
In post 1081, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1078, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1034, Korina wrote:I AM PLAYING THE GAME SERIOUSLY IN THE MASONRY, AND GENUINELY TRYING TO SOLVE IN THERE.
I AM NOT SOLVING IN THE MAIN THREAD BECAUSE THAT JUST PAINTS A TARGET ON MY BACK.
I dont like this. Solve here. If you get targeted for solving the game here, they are outing.
You are saying like, you are solving privately and we should take your word for it? Why should we?
In post 1082, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1080, Korina wrote:
In post 1078, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1034, Korina wrote:I AM PLAYING THE GAME SERIOUSLY IN THE MASONRY, AND GENUINELY TRYING TO SOLVE IN THERE.
I AM NOT SOLVING IN THE MAIN THREAD BECAUSE THAT JUST PAINTS A TARGET ON MY BACK.
I dont like this. Solve here. If you get targeted for solving the game here, they are outing.
SCUM NIGHTKILL, UNLESS YOU'RE PROPOSING WE HAVE A LOOKOUT OR EQUIVELENT ROLE ON ME?
So, if we die we die but we leave a legacy for town to solve the game.
In post 1083, Guillotina wrote:Give me names Korina. Who you think are town and whom scum?
In post 1087, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1084, Korina wrote:THE PROBLEM WITH THAT GUILLO IS THAT I HAVE NO OBLIGATIONS TO HELP ANYONE. MY ENTIRE GOAL IS TO SURVIVE. IF I DIE, IT MATTERS TO LITERALLY NOBODY THAT I DID SO; THEREFORE, ME SOLVING IN THE THREAD IS POINTLESS.
I'M ONLY SOLVING IN THE MASON THREAD BECAUSE I FEEL AN OBLIGATION TO MAKE THE MASON ROLE ACTUALLY USEFUL.
Well that is the issue, we hold the majority! It is true you have to obligation to help us, but we can force you to or we eliminate you. Now I see radio's point.

Either you help us survive so we feel like helping you survive, or we eliminate you.
In post 1089, Guillotina wrote:I'm ok with yeeting Korina or Hayker, but Korina more now. She has no obligation to help, I got no obligation to help her survive.
In post 1096, Guillotina wrote:VOTE: KORINA

Help us solve the game. Fuck your private solving that only helps you or.... get the guillotine.
In post 1098, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1091, Korina wrote:TOWN: BELL, D.P., DJ, NONO, RAYA, SAM, TOOG
SCUM: REBEL, UNWND(?)

I HAVE BEEN V/LA FOR 60% OF THIS GAME, AND TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY I'M SERIOUSLY READING THINGS FROM THIS THREAD, AND I MAY NOT EVEN DO THAT TODAY.

PEDIT: AND I'M DOING THAT THROUGH THE MASONRY. IF IT WERE UP TO ME, I WOULDN'T POST AT ALL IN THIS THREAD. I HAVE TO THOUGH SO I SHALL JUST SHITPOST IN THIS THREAD.
Ok. How about you give us a summary of why those names are in your town list and those in your scum list. Specially Rebel please.
In post 1105, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1095, Korina wrote:PLUS, DAY ONE DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL.
DAY 1 Starts mattering now because I'm here.
In post 1109, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1101, Korina wrote:I SHALL NOT ELABORATE ON MY TOWN READS AT THIS POINT, BECAUSE ONE OF THOSE NAMES IS MY MASON BUDDY, AND WE'VE AGREED TO NOT OUT EACH OTHER YET.
AS FOR WHY REBEL IS SCUM, LITERALLY READ MY ISO. I HAVE EXPLAINED BEFORE WHY I THINK REBEL IS SCUM.
You claimed 3P, you are not town to be a mason.
In post 1091, Korina wrote:TOWN: BELL, D.P., DJ,
NONO
RAYA
, SAM, TOOG
SCUM:
REBEL
, UNWND(?)

I HAVE BEEN V/LA FOR 60% OF THIS GAME, AND TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY I'M SERIOUSLY READING THINGS FROM THIS THREAD, AND I MAY NOT EVEN DO THAT TODAY.

PEDIT: AND I'M DOING THAT THROUGH THE MASONRY. IF IT WERE UP TO ME, I WOULDN'T POST AT ALL IN THIS THREAD. I HAVE TO THOUGH SO I SHALL JUST SHITPOST IN THIS THREAD.

In post 1214, MathBlade wrote:town you are.
VOTE: Bell
VOTE: Angry Birds
VOTE: NDMath

VOTE: Vax
VOTE: unwnd
VOTE: Raya
VOTE: Toogeloo
In post 1214, MathBlade wrote:antitown you are.
VOTE: KORINA
VOTE: Pooky
VOTE: Particularly Stupid
VOTE: Jake
VOTE: Nono
VOTE: Flea
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:48 am

Post by Bell »

Putting guil into scum pile for thinking flea is scum this game and only in reaction to flea giving them a hard time. Because the read is shallow asf.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:51 am

Post by unwnd »

I can't believe I'm sheeping the guy who I got a Not Town result on

VOTE: Disney Princesses
Stop
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:57 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 129, Psyche wrote:good news
In post 11, Seol wrote:
SensFan wrote:can talk freely During Twilight
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:00 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2031, Bell wrote:Putting guil into scum pile for thinking flea is scum this game
In post 2031, Bell wrote:Because the read is
shallow asf
In post 2031, Bell wrote:
flea is scum this game
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:01 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2032, unwnd wrote:I can't believe I'm sheeping the guy who I got a Not Town result on

VOTE: Disney Princesses
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:19 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2031, Bell wrote:Putting guil into scum pile for thinking flea is scum this game and only in reaction to flea giving them a hard time. Because the read is shallow asf.
In post 638, Imperium wrote:
misrepresentation

In post 892, Rebel Radio wrote:Flea, when you're town your reads actually have substance, which here it's blatant you don't and, similarly to raya, are tunneled in on me and are unable to comment on others(while that specific trait is something you are able to avoid when scum though.)

It looks to me that you feel threatened by me and wish to silence/discredit me instead of trying to resolve my slot. Feel free to prove otherwise by actually engaging with me though.
-koba
In post 893, Flea The Magician wrote:I don't recall mentioning my town reads much. Nice deflection. I've caught you as scum and as I do every time I am of that belief, I death tunnel.
You're not that familiar with my scum games. But you're familiar enough with my play to know I'm all over the damn place.

You're a threat to town, and then to me.

You're not disputing anything I'm raising but instead dismissing it as though it's nothing, that's not normal koba play. Normal Koba play is fight like a beast.
In post 894, Rebel Radio wrote:I'm trying to not be as aggressive as I used to be in games - this is a new playstyle I'm trying. Regardless no matter how smart you think you are, you're not going to catch me based on my personality because I play the same between alignments in that regard. I don't remember you ever catching me as scum as I don't think I have rolled scum against you.

You're just cementing my belief that you are uninterested in trying to sort me and are keen on discrediting me / painting me as scum.

And I'm not disputing anything you're saying? I'd say that trying to pull more reasoning out of you is quite the opposite. I'm not scum - so you think I'm gonna just nod my head and be like "yup thats correct" instead of tell you you're flat out wrong on your points? I'm trying to get you to elaborate and you're just giving these vague nothings that are NAI for me. Of course I'm going to dismiss your points when they aren't really points against me. Try harder.
And I never mentioned you having townreads. I said you don't have many reads at all here - and acknowledged that point was moreso not as relevant.

How about you try engaging me in good faith if you're town? Or are you feeling trapped into tunneling me because you are indeed scum?
-koba
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:53 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 1399, Cook wrote:Since when did I become the business card collector?
In post 1410, Cook wrote:
In post 1402, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1399, Cook wrote:Since when did I become the business card collector?
We are a highly flexible organization where people wear many hats.

Is there a job you would like instead?
Head Chef was a nice position.

Question: where did the position of Business Card Collector come from? Are you crumbing your role? :]
So I can see the kill on Rebel because they were very townie, I can also see the kill on Sam because they outed as a PR. I was not sure why someone killed cook I could see it coming from a town but I noticed they said this in twilight.

Makes me think that who ever killed them might have been observant because I definitely missed this obvious crumb. So I think there are 3 scum kills at night or a town that didn't really think about it but had a gut ping.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:55 am

You know I get pulled up on "bad faith" a fucking hell of a lot... pisses me off. I literally just do me and frankly that people are using that to disengage me makes me wonder if it's even worth bothering continuing on this site.

I'm just going to drop this.
In post 1909, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1891, Flea The Magician wrote:Damn this got deep o.o

I'm sticking to my korina vote btw.
Convince me otherwise.
*sips tea*

VOTE: KORINA
In post 1953, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1944, Angry Birds wrote: Flea, upon looking at faer ISO, is actually spending a lot of time circling the Korina question in a way that isn't actually helpful. That and being a whiteboard for Guillotina.

Actually

VOTE: Flea the Magician

Posting is cult-focused to the point that it feels like either cult trying to look busy hunting the threat of cult or groupscum genuinely focused on a cult as the biggest threat to said group.--PA
In post 580, Rebel Radio wrote:now: scum / not town pile:

confident:
hayker

flea

korina

nono

perhaps:
cook
disney princesses

and say Guill has made a point of forming full freaking sentences using quotes so this PR on them is being overplayed.
VOTE: Guillotina
Particularly Stupid
Particularly Stupid
Goon
Particularly Stupid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:17 am

Post by Particularly Stupid »

yall really like voting town huh.
Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Townie
Angry Birds
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Angry Birds »

Okay, I owe an actual case on Flea's play today. This is me going through faer posts from Day Two to isolate what pinged. I'm not including what I consider to be fluff/banter/irrelevant-to-case OT posting.

I'll also say that this is my first game in three years or so, I've never played with Flea or read any games of faers. So the emotional plea of 'this always happens to me, :siteflounce threat:' doesn't do much for me.

Spoiler: Quote pull wall with commentary
In post 1518, Flea The Magician wrote:yeah ok I'm good. ¬_¬ was worried some other BS was happening.

VOTE: unwnd for the bad claim
In post 1537, Flea The Magician wrote:Like if you got a town result why claim instantly? doesn't make sense to me :/
Sure, question unwnd, that's all well and good.
In post 1557, Flea The Magician wrote:I mean, I'm getting serious cult/3p vibes from PS, ngl :P
Swinging focus to cult-hunting, although I'll note that for progression I like the move from scum-reading PS here to townreading them later, even if it's all rather flimsy.
In post 1581, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 1577, dsjstr wrote:Is there any reason to talk about how we went from 14 town to 11 with three town killed at night and Korina supposedly getting turned into a town.

Seems like a lot of speculation that would be required unless I'm missing something.
This is a good point though, and ngl I missed that.

14-3(=11)+1=12...

Unless someones genuinely been culted, at which point I can imagine Korina losing their mind entirely :3
Playing with the numbers, but phrasing feels weird here.
In post 1582, Flea The Magician wrote:Korina are you a town-aligned survivor now? Or just VT with post restriction?
In post 1591, Flea The Magician wrote:Makes sense to me Korina, you gotta question the numbers though :/
Casting doubt on Korina here.
In post 1605, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 1600, Raya36 wrote:
In post 1591, Flea The Magician wrote:Makes sense to me Korina, you gotta question the numbers though :/
I think Korina is telling the truth. I'm sure there are plenty of roles that can affect alignment so it wouldn't be a surprise if someone was changed to scum as well.
oh 100%, like the frustrations seem real to me.

Why are we on jake again?
But retracts quickly when challenged.
In post 1743, Flea The Magician wrote:...Korina really isn't making sense to me, ngl.
He can't be culted, makes a nice big dance about groupscum can't be culted, sam died last night after dropping the visiting korina line...

VOTE: Korina - I smell rotten doggy farts
And yet goes right back on it to the point of voting Korina.
In post 1744, Flea The Magician wrote:oh and we have a missing townie in theory
In theory?
In post 1778, Flea The Magician wrote:Korina, I know you did, but we've a missing person, and as pointed our previousy...
We started yesterday with 14 town. we started today with 11 town, 3 died.

So theres a discrepancy.
Retreading this again to try to come up to justify Korina vote.
In post 1796, Flea The Magician wrote:
*pets the lionbearthing*

7 of 8.5 required...

The amount of 3p in this game is nuts...

jakey you should claim :P
3p talk
In post 1807, Flea The Magician wrote:At this point, I'm calling 14/2/1/1/1/1/1
In post 1845, Flea The Magician wrote:scum are probably wolfing in town at this point as we seem to be 3p hunting.
More 3p talk
In post 1891, Flea The Magician wrote:Damn this got deep o.o

I'm sticking to my korina vote btw.
Convince me otherwise.
*sips tea*
Despite that it's been discussed that eliminating Korina doesn't give us anything we can't get by waiting another night phase to see an updated count, having established that it's in pretty much any faction's interest to leave the claimed town counter alive, which means we'll probably get it. Unless there's a cult with a kill, in which case I flip the table because yikes.

This whole 'I'm not moving my vote' thing also reads as convenient to me. It's pretty clear that a Korina elim isn't going to happen today. But that kind of stance lets Flea sit in the background and votepark where fae knows it won't amount to anything.
In post 1924, Flea The Magician wrote:Thats part of the problem though, like I'm sitting on 14/2/1/1/1/1/1 and right now I'm thinking Korina is a smart doggo and is one of the 2.

Like until I have legit reason as to why the numbers are wrong, thats where I'm staying.

Liking the spicyness form PS.
Mason claim aside (which I'm not holding against Flea, this game is cluttered as fuck), I'm not seeing where the original Survivor claim got her to end game nor how Korina-groupscum makes much sense. It's not utterly impossible, but it assumes a lot of serendipity that there's no way Korina could have predicted Day One.
In post 1958, Flea The Magician wrote:ngl I'd love to get culted :P right now, Im not interested in culting as an actual mechanic in this game, and the numbers indicate thats legitimate currently.

I'm worried about about the 2 maf getting a free ride as we flail and panic around the various 3P claims and distractions.

For me today its Unwnd for the cock up, or korinas potential fakeclaim. Those are the only two I'm willing to vote rn and honestly I'd be willing to put them as the mafSolve
I'm seeing a lot of assumptions in Flea's posts that don't come from anywhere logical given the game thread.

Happy to engage on what I'm seeing with anyone willing to read the spoilered wall, but I'd particularly like to hear from unwnd and PS, given their town reads on the slot. What am I missing here? Also Disney Princesses, as Nacho's probably the player most familiar with me around. And they need to get in here anyways.

--PA
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:30 am

Post by unwnd »

Well, without completely setting Flea off

Take my read with a grain of salt. I don't think Flea's depth as a player (no offense) goes so far that faer can fake the exhaustive process fae did earlier
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:31 am

Post by unwnd »

I'm not against flea possibly being cult though, townread doesn't feel like the right thing I would call Flea, I am definitely giving faer passes because I've seen faer's behavior from a mod perspective and this is checking all the same boxes
Stop
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:33 am

Wasnt a plea, more a commentary. It genuinely pisses me off people keep calling bad faith on me.

I'm leaving it at that for now.
Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Townie
Angry Birds
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:36 am

Post by Angry Birds »

In post 2041, unwnd wrote:Well, without completely setting Flea off

Take my read with a grain of salt. I don't think Flea's depth as a player (no offense) goes so far that faer can fake the exhaustive process fae did earlier
Exhaustive process?

--PA
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:37 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Flea is one of the best fake exhaustive process players I have ever played against.

Flea was one of the best scum players in SS3 and was only revealed because Flea did the scummiest hammer ever.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:38 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2045, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:

Flea is one of the best fake exhaustive process players I have ever played against.

Flea was one of the best scum players in SS3 and was only revealed because Flea did the scummiest hammer ever.
Ah so it's invalid? My read is mostly from seeing their town game and assuming it would be hard to fake as scum for them
Stop
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:41 am

Flea's scum game is scary lol
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:42 am

Post by unwnd »

Well in your opinion what do you think this is then
Stop
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:43 am

I can't read flea for shit but I think flea is town for reasons I'm not allowed to explain due to site rules
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”