Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

Titus please rescind that because it sure as hell looks like a strategic replace out when I have caught you.

If this isn't the case then fucking work with me and make a case on someone.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

Like do SOMETHING!
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2075, MathBlade wrote:Titus please rescind that because it sure as hell looks like a strategic replace out when I have caught you.

If this isn't the case then fucking work with me and make a case on someone.
My case is I am the fucking doctor.

Scum shot IAWS.

Therefore he's the threat to scums and following is better than anything anyone else says.

I am getting someone in this slot willing to waste 5 plus hours of their life reading shit because you cannot be reasoned with.

I value my time too much to read knowing my result is suboptimal to my night action.

That should stop Eddie from being dumb and town gets a shot.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:44 am

Post by Titus »

I mean TwoFace from being dumb.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

.... I just don't believe this isn't strategic unless you give me something here Titus. I just can't.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Titus »

So it looks like TwoFace gets his way so that the rest of town has to put up with spam no one fucking cates about and be arrogant enough to do that because town cannot work around you both.

Take a short walk off a long pier.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2079, MathBlade wrote:.... I just don't believe this isn't strategic unless you give me something here Titus. I just can't.
It is ish. I am subbing out because I don't have the time TwoFace demands not to gamethrow and town cannot work around both you and him.

So I don't get to play.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2081, Titus wrote:
In post 2079, MathBlade wrote:.... I just don't believe this isn't strategic unless you give me something here Titus. I just can't.
It is ish. I am subbing out because I don't have the time TwoFace demands not to gamethrow and town cannot work around both you and him.

So I don't get to play.
No ish.

Titus that is against site rules. Whatever your alignment stay in and finish this shit off.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2082, MathBlade wrote:

So I don't get to play.
No ish.

Titus that is against site rules. Whatever your alignment stay in and finish this shit off.
Report me or don't ever mention the word scumslip again and put up with me playing my way.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

This reads waaaah I am getting lynched when I could have had a clean sweep

Or waaaah I am getting mislynched and Math is stupid.

Either way sucks. Stop it. If you are town work with me here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:52 am

Post by TwoFace »

Scum aren't going to RB the person they NKd. They just aren't.

Fake claim is fake and obvious as fuck.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:53 am

Post by Titus »

You don't know how to listen.

You pull this scumslip shit and have NEVER EVER EVER been right or reasoned with. It's not fun to try.

I need the 3 remaining slots to posts to read them.

Either you let me do that or I go and you report me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2083, Titus wrote:
In post 2082, MathBlade wrote:

So I don't get to play.
No ish.

Report me or don't ever mention the word scumslip again and put up with me playing my way.
If you keep this replace request up you bet your ass I am reporting you.

You are literally strategically replacing out in order to get me to not do something or to get TwoFace to not scumread you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2086, Titus wrote:You don't know how to listen.

You pull this scumslip shit and have NEVER EVER EVER been right or reasoned with. It's not fun to try.

I asked you to do that Titus.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2085, TwoFace wrote:Scum aren't going to RB the person they NKd. They just aren't.

Fake claim is fake and obvious as fuck.
Shove off. You're getting your way.

They did and that's why I know the only thing to do is sheep him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2088, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2086, Titus wrote:You don't know how to listen.

I asked you to do that Titus.
Report me. I am done with you. You cannot listen.

Wait 1 year before playing with me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

My vote ain't moving.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2091, MathBlade wrote:My vote ain't moving.
No shit because you'd argue with 10000000 people, scientific proof and common sense. You should not play this game. You and TwoFace belong in mafia jail.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2092, Titus wrote:
In post 2091, MathBlade wrote:My vote ain't moving.
No shit because you'd argue with 10000000 people, scientific proof and common sense. You should not play this game. You and TwoFace belong in mafia jail.
You say I shouldn't play as town or scum. You berate you insult and ridicule when you don't get your way. IF you are the doctor (which I doubt) put on your big girl smocks and give us reads and remove your replace out request.

You want to do your antitown crap and TwoFace won't put up with it and I scumread you and I think he does.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Otherwise anyone reading this is going to see strategic replace out request and policy lynch that slot.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by implosion »

this is dumb from literally every angle
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2095, implosion wrote:this is dumb from literally every angle
Explain please.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by implosion »

scum can absolutely shoot+block the cop. It's a very simple tactic capitalizing on the fact that the game is naturally in odds. If the doctor is trying to wifom then they get a free kill on the cop. If not, then they don't give the town an extra mislynch, and they don't give the cop a report.

It's a perfectly valid strategic thing to do.

Frankly, i think we should just massclaim at this point given that both titus and oneironaut have claimed to have roles now.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2097, implosion wrote:scum can absolutely shoot+block the cop. It's a very simple tactic capitalizing on the fact that the game is naturally in odds. If the doctor is trying to wifom then they get a free kill on the cop. If not, then they don't give the town an extra mislynch, and they don't give the cop a report.

It's a perfectly valid strategic thing to do.

Frankly, i think we should just massclaim at this point given that both titus and oneironaut have claimed to have roles now.
No no no no

This is Titus and Implosion.

They want to know how the NK was stopped. Mass claim BAD.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by implosion »

Explain please.
let's see...

1) i completely disagree that this is as obvious as you're saying it is as a strategic replace out. I can see that angle but i can also very much see it just being titus being disgusted and not wanting to play the game because she's not being allowed to play the way she wants, either as town or as scum.
2) titus saying she's replacing out and then claiming on her way out instead of letting her replacement decide whether or not to
3) titus replacing out at all
4) the fact that we just got a replacement for your slot, and now we have to wait on *another* one
i can probably go on more if i want to

but most of all, just the fact that this is just one more drop in the pile of this game being a nearly-unplayable shitshow of clashing personalities.
that just isn't fun.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”