Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:58 am

Post by Reality Check »

I mean is it the type of role that resolves at the end of the night
"Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason."

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:59 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 2074, Shoshin wrote:
In post 2071, Reality Check wrote:is it the type of role that functions immediately?
I don't know what that means. I think the way I used my role confirms me as town in light of what happened last night but that's all I'm saying about that.
I'm like almost 0% confident you're the slot I'm looking for after this post though
"Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason."

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2071, Reality Check wrote:
In post 2068, Shoshin wrote:I did something last night but I dunno if it's what you're referring to, Reality. So that's a pretty pointless question to ask me.
follow up:

is it the type of role that functions immediately?
Like bulletproof? *not following*
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:59 am

Post by Shoshin »

In post 2073, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2068, Shoshin wrote:I did something last night but I dunno if it's what you're referring to, Reality. So that's a pretty pointless question to ask me.
Why do you think random or Sajj could be the jailkeep? I think you mentioned that a couple of times.
I didn't say that aboutu Sajj. As for Random, in the the unlikely - emphasis on unlikely - event that Random's jailkeeper, I'm willing to rethink my read. But otherwise, Random needs to be lynched. I know you think he's town because of something he may have said in your hood but you really need to reevaluate that because whatevr you think is town about him probably isn't unless his role actually confirms him as town.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:01 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2075, Reality Check wrote:I mean is it the type of role that resolves at the end of the night
Just out of curiosity, what roles would this apply to in general? Like maybe an oracle or something?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:02 am

Post by Reality Check »

most roles resolve at the end of the night

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:04 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2078, Shoshin wrote:
Why do you think random or Sajj could be the jailkeep? I think you mentioned that a couple of times.
I didn't say that aboutu Sajj. As for Random, in the the unlikely - emphasis on unlikely - event that Random's jailkeeper, I'm willing to rethink my read. But otherwise, Random needs to be lynched. I know you think he's town because of something he may have said in your hood but you really need to reevaluate that because whatevr you think is town about him probably isn't unless his role actually confirms him as town.
He strongly hinted to me what his role was and it didn’t sound like any kind of killing/anti-town type of role.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:04 am

Post by Shoshin »

Reality, what's your read on Random?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:06 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2080, Reality Check wrote:most roles resolve at the end of the night

Which ones don’t then? You’re referring to a multi-night action role? Can you give an example because rn I’m thoroughly confused.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:06 am

Post by Reality Check »

90% of my read on the game is

"checked out of the game"

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:07 am

Post by Reality Check »

nvm nancy

I'll go into what exactly I'm trying to do here post-game and explain it later

if I go into that more here, the odds of someone figuring it out goes up, which would be really really bad

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:08 am

Post by Commander Shepard »

Whoa hey reporting for duty.

Someone wanna catch me up?

I had to go fly to the next galaxy over yesterday.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:08 am

Post by Shoshin »

We need to lynch Random and it's only going to get harder to do as scum kill players who suspect him. I'm probably dying tonight and definitely before LYLO. So I dunno how we're going to win this if Nancy doesn't rethink that read.
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:08 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 2050, Reality Check wrote:
In post 2047, Reality Check wrote:
In post 1896, Reality Check wrote:Someone did something
really spicy
last night.
In post 1899, Reality Check wrote:I kind of want to try to fish them out since it's pretty blatantly town, but I don't want to at the same time because it's a more effective role when hidden.

Hmmmmmmm
nancy
commander shepard, is there any non-zero chance this could apply to you

no clarification beyond yes or no please, I'm not sure how to match the quoted posts to a player without outing their role yet
emphasis on the bolded btw

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:09 am

Post by Shoshin »

Hey Shepard, I'm thinking AA9's town. Just look at my recent posts for why.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:10 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

He was open, forthcoming, helpful, solvey and of his own accord offered up info to me that he didn’t need to. Therefore, I am not in any hurry to lynch there.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:10 am

Post by Shoshin »

Reality, if it's better the role remains hidden, stop fishing.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:10 am

Assume AA9 is town. (I disagree) Has AA9 made any recent posts towards scumhunting?
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:11 am

Post by Shoshin »

In post 2090, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
He was open, forthcoming, helpful, solvey and of his own accord offered up info to me that he didn’t need to. Therefore, I am not in any hurry to lynch there.
Have you reread his posts in the actual game thread?
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:11 am

In post 2090, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

And for the same reason Shoshin is a bad lynch.
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:11 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 2091, Shoshin wrote:Reality, if it's better the role remains hidden, stop fishing.
I know how to handle PRs

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:11 am

Post by Scioness Sajj »

Chickadee is also an okay lynch.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:12 am

Post by Shoshin »

Look at . She protects Random. And Angel's version of scumhunting is protecting the scum. So, yes. I'd say she has been scumhunting.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:13 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2087, Shoshin wrote:We need to lynch Random and it's only going to get harder to do as scum kill players who suspect him. I'm probably dying tonight and definitely before LYLO. So I dunno how we're going to win this if Nancy doesn't rethink that read.
I still don’t see how Angel’s town. What is your read on Chick?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:15 am

In post 2095, Reality Check wrote:
In post 2091, Shoshin wrote:Reality, if it's better the role remains hidden, stop fishing.
I know how to handle PRs
Good to know.

Then go find the meat of my sandwich of what I have been saying.

Because you keep looking at bread. Find the other head if you have to.

I say things without saying them like MathBlade does.

Also Shoshin if around in lylo is policy. But I am 95% sure they won’t be. They are town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”