UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:54 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

It is.
If we ever considered something like that, we'd also consider that dandy Recruitable Bulletproof Roleblocker-Traitor. :]
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2026, Titus wrote:Yeah no.

Simple is best. Krazy's team likely rolecopped the d2 lynch. That explains the specific whitenight by Krazy. Dr.D being rolecop for scum is more believable than a one shot only acting n2. If any PR is scum, likely DrD
VOTE: DrD

Not engaging in this traitor talk B's.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:33 am

Post by Titus »

I am only doing Akarin or DrD.

Later.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:35 am

Post by Titus »

Scratch that. Will deadline hammer Hikari.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:01 am

Post by Dunnstral »

VC 4.1UnaBombaH (3) Hiraki, BuJaber, Garmr
DrDolittle (1) Titus

Not Voting (5) UnaBombaH, DrDolittle, ManWithNoName, Music, Akarin

With 9 players, it takes 5 to lynch

Deadline is in (expired on 2018-09-17 18:00:00)

Notes: Prodding ManWithNoName and Akarin
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by Akarin »

I was all "I'm not going to get prodded at the start of the day today..."
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2080, Akarin wrote:I was all "I'm not going to get prodded at the start of the day today..."
Yeah being in a scumpool with no easy deflect can do that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by Akarin »

Anyway, I'll catch up on all the rest of this tomorrow, but the main point I was making:

I don't think that Titus has magical math whereby lynching me solves anything. I think she's making an excuse to push hard for my lynch me without making a case for me being scum, and the fact that a scum flip didn't apparently create any need to look at wagon analysis again makes Titus easily the scummiest of the claimed PRs.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by Akarin »

In post 2081, Titus wrote:
In post 2080, Akarin wrote:I was all "I'm not going to get prodded at the start of the day today..."
Yeah being in a scumpool with no easy deflect can do that.
I've been prodded at the start of every day except today, where I posted the 1st day and then got prodded. I feel bad about it, but it's because I get out of the habit of posting during the night.

You know, because I get in the habit of only posting in my scum qt every day.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by Hiraki »

im starting to post tonight

i was going to start with a why titus is wrong post but the fact that she's still going on with akarin v drd just makes me shrug that one and throw it in the can, let's just get into the straight entre here, something i've avoided all game, talking about una because i thought this would be easier:

A) Traitor theory boner

there's nothing inherently scummy here but the innate fascination to turn a joke into a scumtell is getting annoying at this point

B) role doesn't make sense:

something that came up that was really unique and fun that unabomber said was this snippet:
In post 2069, UnaBombaH wrote:Any and every mod out there is always working on a setup that hasn't been done before, and they all want to experiment around balance.
Speculating balance with so little flips (two NK's not going through/happening, absolutely no PR's flipping from either alignment) is stupid and pointless for now.
1) it's not speculation when you have 4 alive PRs on the table right now, one of [me/titus/drd/you] is scum. There's no shot that there's 2 goons (maybe a 3rd) and another mafia PR. that's just way too overpowered. Titus probably has the correct idea where there is a rolecop (note that having a rolecop makes SENSE with a roleblocker, something that will be important in a few) but that's actual speculation.

2) saying that any and every mod is working on a setup doesn't mean that the setup can't be broken. every setup goes through two layers of review. a setup with 4 town PRs is broken bar none

3) the type of deflection doesn't really make sense from a town perspective. instead of coming in with an inquisitive mind, una throws away the assertion that someone could be scum because of their role with this sort of phrasing. additionally, most people who discourage wishful or open thinking are not doing it for good reasons.

all of this is weird considering A's influence in later parts of the game:
In post 2069, UnaBombaH wrote:First of all - I wasn't aware that a recruitable Traitor is non-normal.
I've only seen two games with a Traitor in them (Large Normal and a "barely normal" mini), and I WAS THE TRAITOR BOTH TIMES MYSELF. :lol:
So I haven't actually seen how a Traitor plays out with anyone else, nor am I fully aware of what the normal guidelines are. (in the first game I was killed N1 and in the second I took over after the last Mafia was killed)
so people can talk about how illegal roles might be in the game with no worries but not 4 town prs because the mod might've wanted to try that? that doesn't really fly with me

C) PA as fuck

do you know what una's reads are? here, i'll show you
In post 2069, UnaBombaH wrote:I'm not aggressively pushing for anyone right now.
In post 2069, UnaBombaH wrote:Now everyone else except BuJaber should focus here: THE ABOVE IS THE REASON WHY I THINK BUJABER IS SCUM HERE.
oh hold on, what was your read on bu before all of this?
In post 1628, UnaBombaH wrote:I'm going to be very sad if BuJaber ends up being scum in this game.
I feel like they are saying mostly things I agree with.
In post 1628, UnaBombaH wrote:I feel like up until this point, I'd never lynch Gus or BuJaber. Both are capable of hazing me to be honest, but I don't they are here.
In post 1649, UnaBombaH wrote:Bujaber isn't as solid a townread as they were before.
hmm that's weird

did i miss an explanation

hmm nope, it just changed

wonder why that could happen, i dont really care i know it's fake but hmm

wonder if there's a reason for this
In post 1194, BuJaber wrote:Also James locktowned: gustavo, locke, seal and Me. So I'm thinking 1 scum in locke/seal possible. He never actually interacted with locke directly just talked about him.
In post 1695, UnaBombaH wrote:If I'm not killed tonight, be my guest and lynch me later.
oops but now we can't talk about the PR setup
In post 1757, UnaBombaH wrote:I refuse to claim my full role as of now, and basically all talk about PRs should be help at a minimum outside of what has been claimed already. Scum HAS to either kill me tonight or risk losing another nightkill in a 50/50 with me (or not kill in Titus/Garmr and narrow the lynchpool themselves!)
oops
In post 1791, UnaBombaH wrote:This is like the second time ever on site that I'm really pissed off. The amount of stupid illogical JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS is not only antitown, it's bad gameplay from either alignment.
but you can't discuss the absurdity of 4 town prs
In post 1798, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1775, Hiraki wrote:I RB'd Dr D.

Unabomber should die ASAP.
Like..what does this even mean? :lol:
Why am I scum in this scenario? Because you roleblocked Dr. D?
OK then, I'll bite - how does "Dr. D's" ability to do WHATEVER affect my (or previously Lockes) ability to save someone else?

It's posts like the one in the quote that seriously makes me underestimate this playerlist
FOR THEN FOLLOWING THE POOR EXAMPLE WITH VOTES
. :facepalm:
when i then explained this later, you then reverted to the "well, there COULD be 4 town PRs!" argument which absolutely does not fly by me
In post 1827, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1805, Titus wrote:I am thinking the Dr.D and Hiraki claims may be fake together.

Let's look at Hiraki first. Why does Hiraki open up today pushing me for my result if his RB is inconsistent with UnaBomber's role claim? Hiraki's been pushing all of the outed PRs.

Second, Dr.D and Hiraki have been hypocritical in wanting a fullclaim from UnaBomber yet Dr.D and Hiraki have been silent as to what night this roleblock happened or what Dr.D targeted Gamma with. There's also silence from Dr.D about what info he should have gathered the other night and who Hiraki visited the other night.
I haven't still had the time to chew on this properly, but like...EXACTLY THIS.
In post 1708, UnaBombaH wrote:I think I want to try and sort BuJaber today.
I think one of BuJaber/Hiraki is potentially the deepwolf in the game. Or even worse - it's Garmr after a devastating D1 bus.. :]
another time where una just randomly hops onto an idea because it sounds cool but really doesn't follow his prior beliefs, not that he doesn't even believe this and basically breaks from it in the next few posts

im getting tired so i dont need to say more, here's a summary:

1) unabomber can make up ideas that you can't because of his rules
2) unabomber doesn't have a single consistently flowing read
3) unabomber's read on bujabber is pretty faked and comes across pretty clear once context is put into it
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by Hiraki »

i proofread none of the above
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by Titus »

Nah Una's paranoia makes him town. No scum in their right mind pushes Garmr after I cleared him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Music
Music
Townie
Music
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:13 pm

Post by Music »

Hiyo I'm back :D
Music
Music
Townie
Music
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:15 pm

Post by Music »

Not really thinking Una is a good lynch here tbh, gonna go for
VOTE: DrDolittle

instead
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:54 am

Post by BuJaber »

He's not catching up / reading / rereading whatever he says he needs to do.

I actually townread one single thing that drD did. Not that it matters because we still have to lynch him, and all the other stuff I've said about him / his slot still applies as scummy.

But like you know when he says "prepare to be disappointed when I flip town"? The first time is expected, the 2nd, 3rd we can say it's WIFOM. But at some point scum would ignore me right? Why does he keep bringing it up. How many times would he do it for WIFOM.

If Una actually wants to bother and actually form some solid opinions on the remaining players his response could make me switch to Noname. Otherwise I've pretty much laid out the correct lynch order for every scenario of flips/nightkills
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:33 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2089, BuJaber wrote:He's not catching up / reading / rereading whatever he says he needs to do.
This is only part of the tell

The other half is what he does with that information

Which has been manipulative at BEST
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:44 am

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: DR d

Going VLA lynch this slot.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:50 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2084, Hiraki wrote:1) it's not speculation when you have 4 alive PRs on the table right now, one of [me/titus/drd/you] is scum. There's no shot that there's 2 goons (maybe a 3rd) and another mafia PR. that's just way too overpowered.
I'd LOVE to argue that this is POSSIBLE still.
No matter how much you ridicule the idea - I can see it being a possibility.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:57 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2089, BuJaber wrote:He's not catching up / reading / rereading whatever he says he needs to do.
I've said it before on site - my activity is always NAI. It has NOTHING to do with me being any role or alignment.
It simply means that I'm either bored with the specific game, or busy/having problems IRL.
When I'm scum, I put the exact same amount of work towards my catchups and "reads" as I do on my catchups and reads as town.
Motivation for me does not equal alignment. Ever.
(Or maybe, if anything, I'd find ways to stay motivated as scum here because I'd know we are in a tight spot! :lol: )

But I'm not going to argue my alignment at all with you guys as I'm fine with being the lynch at some point to remove the WIFOM anyway.
If a sufficient amount of people agree on the lynchpool that BuJaber or whoever puts out, then it doesn't matter whether I'm alive to see the end or not. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:55 am

Post by DrDolittle »

while i kinda wanna die cause this game is stressing me out, i think you should not vote me.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:56 am

Post by DrDolittle »

what's my lynch minus?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:57 am

Post by DrDolittle »

looks like -2.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:57 am

Post by DrDolittle »

why isnt the previous day strat of letting pr sort themselves out not work anymore?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:58 am

Post by DrDolittle »

i really want to sort out the night actions its pretty unclear to me. why wasn't there a kill the first night and last night again?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:03 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 2084, Hiraki wrote:1) it's not speculation when you have 4 alive PRs on the table right now, one of [me/titus/drd/you] is scum. There's no shot that there's 2 goons (maybe a 3rd) and another mafia PR. that's just way too overpowered. Titus probably has the correct idea where there is a rolecop (note that having a rolecop makes SENSE with a roleblocker, something that will be important in a few) but that's actual speculation.

2) saying that any and every mod is working on a setup doesn't mean that the setup can't be broken. every setup goes through two layers of review. a setup with 4 town PRs is broken bar none
eh just finished a game with vig + gunsmith + informed neighborizer + loyal jailkeeper vs a weak mafia pr role so I don't know what is balance anymore.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”