Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 12:24 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 2099, Benmage wrote:Noone will have the balls to lynch DGB in lylo, lets do it here and see what lylo brings.

I wanted to lynch her DAYS ago when it was evident she was going to coast that singersigner post to endgame.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 12:26 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 2095, Benmage wrote:How is Amrun confirmed town? Whatd DGB do?

DGB claims to be hider, having hidden behind Amrun at some mysterious point in the past.

Basically, we lynch DGB, if she flips town, Amrun's confirmed. If she flips scum, we go the fuck home.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 12:27 pm

Post by Tierce »

Amrun is conftown via DGB, DGB said she hid behind her. So if DGB isn't fakeclaiming town, Amrun is innocent--either because DGB is the only scum or DGB is actually a hider.

You weren't gung ho about Poro, that's the thing... you were much fiercer with Fate, who you supposedly had a fake guilty on. the inconsistency makes no sense.

And I've said that I think the vig is a factional ability, not yours.

PEdit like four times: can I post? Please and thank you.

Gaaah this game. This is stressing me.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 12:28 pm

Post by Tierce »

Jesus fucking shit. If we lynch DGB and she flips town, the scum is going to have me and Amrun in endgame and Amrun will vote me.

Fuck that. I'll cross that bridge if we get there and crossvote with whoever it needs to be.

Intent to hammer.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 12:34 pm

Post by Tierce »

Potential 3p LyLos if she flips town:

Tierce, kuribo, Benmage
Tierce, kuribo,
Amrun

Tierce, Benmage,
Amrun

kuribo, Benmage,
Amrun

Jesus wept, these are all horrible to sort through. .______.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 12:46 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 2101, kuribo wrote:
In post 2095, Benmage wrote:How is Amrun confirmed town? Whatd DGB do?

DGB claims to be hider, having hidden behind Amrun at some mysterious point in the past.

Basically, we lynch DGB, if she flips town, Amrun's confirmed. If she flips scum, we go the fuck home.

This works for me.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 12:47 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 2102, Tierce wrote:
You weren't gung ho about Poro, that's the thing... you were much fiercer with Fate, who you supposedly had a fake guilty on. the inconsistency makes no sense.

And I've said that I think the vig is a factional ability, not yours.

There were 2 unexplained kills.

But I felt pretty gungho-ish in my mind.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 12:49 pm

Post by Benmage »

Tierce why would I call off doctors... ??

wifom, sure... but still. I looked deadset as town. WHy risk it?

Clearly I am a JoaT/had a BP

The way I voted BMolla... My pushing of Kats. Come on...
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 12:55 pm

Post by Tierce »

UNVOTE: Benmage
VOTE: DrippingGoofball

Praying.

GLORK YOU DON'T NEED DINNER GET IN HERE CLOCK SAYS SO.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 12:57 pm

Post by Tierce »

Frantically F5ing my bookmarks.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 12:58 pm

Post by Amrun »

Oops, I thought I WAS voting for you, Tierce. :oops:

In post 2103, Tierce wrote:Jesus fucking shit. If we lynch DGB and she flips town, the scum is going to have me and Amrun in endgame and Amrun will vote me.

Fuck that. I'll cross that bridge if we get there and crossvote with whoever it needs to be.

Intent to hammer.

Maybe, but you just dropped a rock hard town tell. Urgh.

Somebody said something on last page I wanted to respond to but my phone lost it.

DGB denied hiding behind me yesterday, and I have also played with dgb hider, who did drop breadcrumbs. But she has been quite busy. :/

Oh, I rmembered the other thing - kuribo, if dgb meant to get one of me and tierce lynched, she could have gone after tierce, but she didn't. That was my point.

DGB - full claim, please, nights, weather conditions and all.

P-edit: whelp.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 1:01 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 2110, Amrun wrote:Oh, I rmembered the other thing - kuribo, if dgb meant to get one of me and tierce lynched, she could have gone after tierce, but she didn't. That was my point.

not if she needs town to lynch me or Benmage for her so she can set up her 3-girl-LYLO

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 1:05 pm

Post by Benmage »

Glork i choose u!
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 1:05 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 2110, Amrun wrote:Maybe, but you just dropped a rock hard town tell. Urgh.

You'd think this would make you happy? You're confirmed town, having someone else somewhat confirmed can only be good. :neutral: I don't know what I did, but... yay?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 1:12 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 2110, Amrun wrote:
DGB denied hiding behind me yesterday, and I have also played with dgb hider, who did drop breadcrumbs. But she has been quite busy. :/

Wait.. huh?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 1:14 pm

Post by Amrun »

It's not really confirmation. Just a chink in my conviction.

It would make me happy if I knew where else to turn. I hope you all are right about dgb.

P-edit: yesterday, or 2 days ago, she said I was just a townREaD. We'll see soon enough.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 1:16 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 1185, DrippingGoofball wrote:Amrun is town, Tierce & Shadoweh may be scum, Benmage has some result on Poro.
quote="In post 1376, DrippingGoofball"]Amrun is town. I'm not voting Amrun.[/quote]
In post 2052, DrippingGoofball wrote:Amrun is still town. We're not lynching Amrun. Don't even try.
In post 2064, DrippingGoofball wrote:
Amrun is confirmed innocent. I don't want to say which night.

Someone hold my hand while we wait.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 1:17 pm

Post by Tierce »

Of course I had to screw that up.

@Glork: Please fix that quote. After we have a flip. ;)
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 1:31 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 1476, DrippingGoofball wrote:I have no information. If I did, it would be posthumous anyway.

I'm looking at Tierce's color votecounts right now.

In post 1317, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1315, Tierce wrote:Good luck, Shadoweh!

Who did you hide behind on previous nights, DGB?

And I agree--let's hoist Poro.

I forgot to use my action the only night I could have used it.
VOTE: Porochaz
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 1:32 pm

Post by kuribo »

That's my point, she's been cagey as shit about her claim

Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 1:42 pm

Post by Tierce »

Have you looked at her lust for Shea's blood? Doesn't that reek of a roleblocker pairing?

I guess we'll figure out soon enough, but there's alarm bells, etc.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 2:05 pm

Post by kuribo »

On the off chance that DGB flips town and we go to night, I'm going to be digging her up to find out what she wasn't telling us.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 2:06 pm

Post by kuribo »

By the way, looking over Day 1:

When BBMolla was getting run up the flagpole, he tried to get Blackberry lurker lynched... and then unvoted later to vote Kats. (confirmed scumbuddy)

I was thinking that his coded message about "my lovely MM" or whatever indicated that the partner was a female.

But then I remembered that half the people on this site think Katsuki is a girl anyway.

Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 4:22 pm

Post by Glork »

Vote Count 8.3

DrippingGoofball 3 (kuribo, Benmage, Tierce)
kuribo 1 (DrippingGoofball)

Not voting: 1 (Amrun)

5 alive, 3 to lynch.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 4:28 pm

Post by Glork »

Deus ex
mith
ina

"Do you think I'll have to get it replaced?" Ether looked up at Keira.

"No. Aside from wear and tear, the arm itself appears to be in good working order."

"Wear and tear can be addressed. I'll replace this seal, buff and polish the metal. It will look wonderful. But first, we need to fix it. How are we going to fix it?"

"We won't. The vacuum arm appears to be in good working order."

"So how come I can't weild it effectively? How come I could attach Glork, but couldn't use him to glork things?"

"Why did you come here?"

Ether opened her mouth to answer, then stopped, and frowned. That seemed like such an odd question for the android to ask. She considered her response.

Glork rose to his feet and clapped his hands together.

"A lynch! Oh, my, this is most incredible. This has gone far better than my wildest dreams could have envisioned."

The guests looked back and forth at one another, plainly confused. They thought they had gotten used to Glork's wild, seemingly arbitrary mood swings, but he seemed even more dapper about today's decision than the others. Benmage stepped forward.

"Glork, can we please just put DrippingGoofball in the noose and get on with this? All we want to do is finish this nonsense and go home."

"Soon enough, my comrade. Soon enough. But first, I feel as though I owe you a bit of an explanation."

Tierce piped up. "I'll say! None of us know how or why we were brought here, why we keep killing each other off, or when this is going to end."

"Calm down, calm down. You'll get your explanation. Gather around, people. Yes, DGB, even you. It's time I told you a little story. Once upon a time, there was a man, a great leader, who had a vision. He saw a place where a group of friends could play games and have a good time, where they could talk about things they liked, and compete against each other in battles of wits and logic. This man founded a kingdom of sorts, an empire, a great nation of intellectuals. He invited some friends and acquaintances to join him, and together they played. And talked. And thought. And they enjoyed themselves. Over the coming months, word of this haven intelligence, this utopia, spread. People flocked to be a part of this new regime. More personalities came forth and established themselves. Niches were formed. Groups split off and grew closer. A loose hierarchy was formed, and individuals were chosen to oversee various aspects of this kingdom. And all the while, the people were happy. They continued to play, to talk, to gather and have fun. But below the surface, vile forces were at work against the ruler, known simply as Mith, and his MafiaScum.

"Wicked men from within MafiaScum played at power. Avarice, ever the foe to harmony, began to settle and fester in the minds of the people. Men claiming to be lords or great thinkers came forth and tried to rally others to their cause. For many natural leaders had come to this land, and many others were willing to follow them. Those who were unhappy began to voice their opinions. Some demanded change. Some tried to drive others out of this land, through nefarious means. The great and benevolent ruler did his best to keep the people happy. He fought the 11th Hour. He settled disputes amongst the people. He established his own cult of Minions, who walked among the people while serving his orders.

"One man, a youthful, strong-willed, influential thinker named Glork, had established his presence. Like some other citizens of this not-quite-utopia, he had extraordinary powers. He was able to dispense justice with the most casual of actions. These 'glorkings' were fatal to most anybody who was not immediately treated, and his friends and foes alike played at calling him 'King.' This innocuous display of endearment caught the Mith's attention. The leader -- nay, dictator -- treated Glork virtuously enough in public. But in secrecy, he sought to usurp Glork's extraordinary power, to replicate it and use it for himself. One of his Minions, a loyal cyborg girl by the name of Ether, was sent to reign in Glork's glorking ability, in addition to her normal task of recruiting more Minions. In a way, Ether succeeded, though possibly unwittingly. Over time, Glork was convinced to create a prototype of a 'glorking gun,' a device capable of dispensing justice in the exact same manner in which Glork himself could."

Glork paused. He was monologuing, as some mildly psychotic villain might have done in a movie or story. But his audience was still awake, which was always a good thing. He gave them a moment to digest what he was telling them, then continued.

"It is here that our story gets a little... muddled. Mith tricked me. He destroyed my memories and took my glorking gun. He wants to mass produce it in the name of defense of MafiaScum. Sure, some might say that the weapons will be used against Tigers, or the Church of the 11th Hour, or other external threats to MafiaScum. But I swore to get back my prototype. I will destroy it, and nobody will be able to kill as they wish, in the name of vigilante justice or homeland defense. But in order to do so, I needed some help. I had fallen into the woodwork. I had lost track of Mith, of his Minions, of every lead I had. And I had fallen off Mith's radar. I needed to find his whereabouts, to lure him out, but in order to do that, I needed to make some noise. That is why I brought you all here. That is why I staged a repeat of the events which destroyed Fickleton. You all have played a very important role in helping to set in motion events which will restore the balance, honor, safety, and integrity of MafiaScum."

DGB spat. "You're mad. You, are stark raving mad. And this is coming from a madwoman herself. You're evil!'

"Evil? I'm setting things RIGHT!"

"Your are holding 20 people hostage and making them kill one another! You villain!"

"That's not villainy. That's collateral damage. I didn't choose the players in this little game by mere happenstance. To fight mith, and his minions and henchmen, I needed some help. You who survive this are among the best of the best, and will have the honor and privilege of accompanying me on our final assualt. Mith's reign of terror--"

A thunderous explosion rocked the courtyard. From overhead, a booming voice sounded.

"...is at an end?"

"What about white? You think white's a good color?"

"It symbolizes good. Purity. White would work."

"Mm. Red?"

"Rage. Anger. Bad idea."

"Accessorizing a vacuum arm is harder than it looks. Maybe a kerchief is not the way to go. Say, is there a specific reason you took me out shopping anyway? It's not really something I'd expect an android to do."

"Yes, there is."

Keira and Ether walked down another aisle of cyborg accessories in silence. Keira's chronometer indicated that it was almost time for Glork's signal. Just a few more minutes...

Suddenly, the sky opened up, and a distant boom could be heard. It came from the direction of Glork's manor.

'Ether, come. We have to go."

"What happened?"

"He's here."

Glork looked up, as excitement and anticipation pooling in his gut. Overhead, the thunderstorm had abruptly stopped. Two ethereal figures swooped across the sky like bright clouds rolling almost lazily through the air, but he knew they were terrible beasts. One cloud-dragon opened its mouth and belted out a ferocious roar.

In tow, Mith sat in a blazing, golden chariot.

"You wanted my attention, Glork? You have it. Undivided. The day of reckoning is here."

As if on cue, a funny looking man popped up atop one of Glork's roofs. Glork grumbled to himself and made a note to himself to tighten aerial security when all this was over. Too many people simply going over his manor and landing in his courtyard. The man grinned broadly, winked at nobody in particular, and opened his mouth to speak.

"That's right. The day of RECKoning! xRECKONERx is here, and as of right now, this day is going to be just FABULOUS!"

Glork's guests gaped openly.

"Isn't he... dead?"

"Yeah, Benmage killed him on Day One."

"Zombie?"

"Reincarnate?"

Mith snorted. "Who cares? He's a distraction. I'll deal with him."

Mith yanked on his chariot's reigns, and the dragons wheeled around to face Reck, who stopped dancing and looked up in fear.

"Heyayyaaayayayyy... Uhhh... What's going on?"

In unison, both opened their mouths and
blew
. Reck screamed and toppled comically out of sight.

"Now then. Where were we? And what did you do with my Minion and my android?"

Ether stumbled to keep up with Keira's blazing pace. The android had grabbed her vacuum arm and taken off at a dead sprint, as they raced to get back to Glork's manor. But... Lord Mith was there. He and Glork were going to fight. Ether didn't know how felt about Glork or Lord Mith. She certainly didn't know what, if anything, she was going to do. She might have turned right there and then, and started running in the other direction, but Keira had a vice-like grip on her arm and wouldn't slow for anything.

"We're not going to make it in time."

Ether dismissed her introspective thoughts and looked ahead at Keira.

"What do you mean?"

"Lord Mith will act quickly. Gaspar won't have time to stop him."

"Can we get there any faster?"

"No. But I have calculated a solution that is 87.2% likely to end this conflict without loss of life."

"Huh. That's good, I think. What do we do?"

"we head for the Weathermaker. I'm going to need your vacuum arm. It's time to see if you can put it to good use."

So. There they were.

Glork and mith were finally meeting, face-to-cloud-dragons.

Mith simled ruefully. Glork raised his eyebrows.

"You want your glorking gun."

"You have it."

"I know where it is. Scotmany, come forth."

Scot crept out of the shadows, carrying the same bulky object as before. He hefted it onto his shoulder.

"You know what I could do with this?"

"You can't use it to kill me. I'm immune to my own glorking goo."

"Not with the modifications we made to your prototype. You're not immune to glorking goo laced with arsenic."

Glork froze. Scot had to be bluffing. There was no way that the chemistry would allow arsenic and glorking goo to mix. Unless...

"I call."

"Huh?"

"He thinks you're bluffing," Mith interjected.

"X."

"Glork, I've been waiting for this day."

"Y."

"I, the antiglork, will prevail, in the most ironic of ways!"

"Z."

"Now don't you move a muscle. This is going to be so good..."

"Z."

"Ready... aim..."

"Y."

Soct pulled the trigger.

Nothing happened.

Keira marched up the last steps of the northeast tower, where Glork's "borrowed" Weathermaker was being kept and utilized, dragging Ether in tow.

"Why should I trust you? Who are you really loyal to?"

"The answers to those inquiries are classified."

"Moreover, why should you trust me?"

"I don't."

"So why are you relying on me to... end this conflict?"

"Because it is the most logical conclusion. Gaspar doesn't want mith dead. He just wants his prototype back. However, given the circumstances, it's likely that this conflict will end in violence if it is not stopped. You don't know where your own loyalties lie, so you would have an interest in ending said conflict without undue harm to either party. That is why you will cooperate."

Ether had to admit, Keira made a point. She had no idea whether Keira was loyal to Glork, Lord Mith, or both. Or if she was really as she appeared. Even then, she knew she hadn't been able to glork things when attaching Glork to her vacuum arm. She hoped she would have better luck with this Weathermaker.

Ether looked at the device. It was a large, metal cube -- steel, probably. It had two two-inch long slits on one side, along with two holes and an electronic panel. From the opposite side extended a large horn, like a phonograph. Ether examined the holes. Indeed, she thought she might be able to attach the Weathermaker. She looked over at Keira.

"Go ahead."

Ether took a deep breath and gulped.

"Attach: Weathermaker."

Scotmany's eyes bugged. He pulled the trigger again. And again.

"MYEEAARRRRGH! Why isn't this WORKING?!?"

"Because, you idiot, that's not the real prototype. Any mixture of glorking goo and arsenic would form a chemically unstable compound. You'd need a special barrel or dispenser to be able to mix and fire it without turning the gun itself into slag. What you got from Mith is a fake. A phony. A useless lump of metal that just *looks* like a glorking gun. And, from the way you used it to beat my Oompa Loompas to death, I'm pretty sure you knew that."

"It's... fake? But I thought I just hadn't mastered USING it yet. I was still a novice. A beginner. An apprentice. But I trained."

"You're still a novice, in every way. I guess in that sense, you sort of *are* an antiglork. Now. It's time something, or someone got glorked for real. Who's first?"

Glork stretched and strolled over to the center of the courtyard, when he heard a familiar sound -- that of the Weathermaker revving up.

The weather condition had turned windy. No, windy couldn't describe it. Gales whipped across Glork's manor, ripping shingles off the roof, tearing trees and bushes clean out of the ground, and sending Glork and the guests scattering. Glork reached out hopelessly and grabbed onto something. He was lucky. Whatever he was gripping was still rooted to the ground, and he strained to keep himself tethered to it. He twisted his head upwards and searched for Mith's chariot.

It was nowhere to be found. In the din of the sudden weather change, Mith and his dragons had been swept off. Scotmany had vanished, too. But Glork spotted something Scot had left behind -- the fake glorking gun. He strode over to it and swept it up. A voice behind him spoke up.

"What happens now? What about the lynch?"

Glork turned. Amrun, Tierce, kuribo, and Benmage had gathered together. The lynching tree was gone, smashed into pieces against a manor wall. DrippingGoofball was lying underneath it, crushed to death by its massive trunk.

"Well, it seems DGB met an untimely demise. Still, to avoid any confusion, we should probably 'lynch' her anyway."

Glork made his way to the fallen tree and slipped the noose around DGB's head.

"And now, you rest. Peacefully. DGB was the last of her kind, and you four are completely safe with me."

Benmage scoffed. "Safe? Would you call what just happened SAFE?"

"Well, it's a relative term. I... just come inside, and we'll talk."

Keira looked at the damage the Weathermaker had wrought on the courtyard. It was severe. One of the guests appeared to have died.

"It worked. Mith is gone. Both he and Glork are safe."

"You... Keira, you didn't address Lord Mith properly. And you called him Glork."

"I... hmm. So I did."

"Well, at least now we know where your loyalties lie."

"For now. Even I don't know what protocols Mith may still have. Ether, you should come with us. You can help Glork. And you can finally find some closure to the ordeal you've been through these last few years."

"I can't. I can't choose. I'm sorry. I have to go."

Ether turned and ran down the stairs and away. Keira made no effort to stop her.

DrippingGoofball (EV-9D9, Machine, Scumbag Roleblocker) -- Lynched Day Eight

All threats to the
TOWN
have been eliminated. The
TOWN WINS
. Congratulations!

Role PMs, Night Actions, Graveyard QuickTopic, and moderator's thoughts will be up relatively soon.

Thanks to everyone who played. I hope you had half as much fun playing as I did modding.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”