Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:58 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 363, JacobSavage wrote:
In other news ArcAngles last post is terrible. I know of no role that upon the flip of one player it causes another player to be confirmed innocent. To be it seams far too much like Scum trying to distance their buddy through the medium of WIFOM.

Jacob, why did you lie here in putting a vote on AA?
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:05 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

Aj The Epic (3): BirdAndBeast, Edosurist, Baby Spice
BirdAndBeast (1): Aj The Epic
JacobSavage (1): Albus Dumbledore
killerjester (2): curiouskarmadog, Jal
LlamaFluff (4): Bumi, PeregrineV, Boniface, Ztife
Skyhook (1): JacobSavage
The Mini-Librarian (1): UVApe
Ztife (8): Nachomamma8, LlamaFluff, killerjester, The Mini-Librarian, Skyhook, thezmon221, Darthe, njoseph
Not voting (3): ArcAngel9, jmj3000, Zdenek

With
alive, it takes
players to lynch.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2013-01-26 13:58:22).

Bumi is due for a prod in (expired on 2013-01-20 23:05:57).
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:23 pm

Post by Zdenek »

To the end:

CKD is voting Ztife, but attacks some for voting him, and criticizes someone for wanting him to claim (1513, 1514).

UV votes TML for null things.

Llama raised some reasonable points against Peregrine, but Peregrine's response seems reasonable.

SlySly's case is ridiculous. If Parama had seen that post by Sixx from a buddy he would have instantly bussed knowing that Sixx was probably getting modkilled.

KillerJester could be scum.

Bumi is probably town because of his confrontation with LlamaFluff, but I don't agree with him at all.

-------------------------
Thoughts:

May as well get this out of the way:

Vote: Ztife

Town/unwilling to vote:

BirdAndBeast (hydra of AngryPidgeon and mastin2)
Darthe - his claim.
Nachomamma
The Mini-Librarian - his claim
LlamaFluff
Jal - her play seems to match her play in ADWD, which isn't to the most solid thing, but it's good enough for me for now.

Probably town, but concerned
ArcAngel9 - there've been some reasonable points raised against her, but I generally find her play to be townish.

Albus Dumbledore ** - the early sixx vote means his probably not aligned with sixx. His relative inactivity bothers me.

curiouskarmadog - There are few reasons to be concerned about CKD and his predecessors, but I think that his pushes against Jeck and KillerJester are legitimate, so for the time being I'm sticking with town here.

thezmon22 - he started off the game and seemed fairly scummy, but he's looked better as time has gone on. His defense of sixx is an issue.

njoseph - There are legitimate issues with his play that a lot of people have pointed out. I just don't think that his I'm black hole schtick is something that he's trying to pull of as scum. I also think that his level of content is okay.

Boniface - lack of content to get a strong read on the slot, but my gut says that it's town.

Bumi - I read him as town, but he was a neighbor defending sixx.

Null

PeregrineV - I think that Llama's case on him has merit, but I have my doubts about whether it really means that PV is scum.

SkyHook

Probable scum:

Ztife

UVApe - I've explained my issues with Jeck above. There were some moments where my scum read on this slot diminished, but AVApe's attack on TML and his lack of content makes this slot likely scum.

Aj The Epic - connections with Sixx. That massive wall that he made was a massive waste of time.

killerjester - I think CKD's case here is reasonable.

The following would have gone under "Null, but willing to lynch," but I've realized that list is usually a great place to find scum, so it's down here now.
Baby Spice
Edosurist
JacobSavage
jmj3000
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:37 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

In post 2100, Baby Spice wrote:
In post 363, JacobSavage wrote:
In other news ArcAngles last post is terrible. I know of no role that upon the flip of one player it causes another player to be confirmed innocent. To be it seams far too much like Scum trying to distance their buddy through the medium of WIFOM.

I'm confused. Can you clarify where the lie is please?
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:14 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 2103, JacobSavage wrote:
In post 2100, Baby Spice wrote:
In post 363, JacobSavage wrote:I know of no role that upon the flip of one player it causes another player to be confirmed innocent

I'm confused. Can you clarify where the lie is please?

You've mentioned masons in several previous games, which is a role that can confirm someone else as innocent when flipped.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:26 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

I would never call it confirmed. Scum can always counterclaim. What I was referring to was some sort of role that on lynch cased the other player to be Mod confirmed in thread.
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:28 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

I guess masons would work to some degree actually.
But I didn't think of that.
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:32 pm

Post by Darthe »

Yeah. Masons, Innocent Children, Virgins, Stumps, full Cop, etc they can all somewhat confirm other people or themselves.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:03 pm

Post by Jal »

I'm going to catch-up to this thread by tonight.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:30 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1983, Aj The Epic wrote:If you ever wanted to buy one, just look at the first two links.

In post 1985, njoseph wrote:
In post 1981, Nachomamma8 wrote:oh and i see ztife lurking, he doesn't post, am i surprised?
nope.

What are the chances that the doc protects whom gets killed, anyway? Anybody want to policy lynch Ztife?

use whatever reasons you want
just vote him

In post 2028, Boniface wrote:So it looks like its time for Boniface to jump on a wagon, and all though none of them are standing out as obviscum to me at all, I'm going to throw my vote on the only one who's campaigning extra hard to lynch of someone who very well might be our doctor. I just don't see how a townsperson would think it wise to risk it.

this is a poor reason to lynch llama
a very poor reason

In post 2030, jmj3000 wrote:
unvote

This day is dragging on for way too long. I'm losing interest in the game because it is taking so long to come to a consensus on who to lynch. Any wagons that get any sort of steam get derailed constantly. I'm going to attempt one more time to read through the 2000+ posts and pull out what is pertinent and what is fluff. Its going to take a little while, but its going to get done.

that will be more of a priority tomorrow, i think
voting ztife today is a pretty safe bet

In post 2036, Aj The Epic wrote:If I were to go to a Zstife wagon, it'd be because of Unseen and not Zstife, but I really don't want to go after him. I'd rather take out someone I really feel has some bad motives going.

don't care why you vote him
just vote him

In post 2044, Ztife wrote:You can lynch me if you think I would be an information lynch and its worth losing a town doc, but think about it. I already expect to die N1 anyway since my claim. But yeah, I don't like this persistence. Better you than me Llama.

Unvote, Vote:LlamaFluff

And actually, I would go for a njoseph lynch too, #2031 and #2035 looks bad.

knock him down
i would comment on a couple things here
but i won't
he's just scum

In post 2079, Albus Dumbledore wrote:
In post 2051, JacobSavage wrote:OOoh lovely Albus. Any particular reason or...

This very post, for starters.

Unvote; Vote: JacobSavage

bad vote

In post 2080, Zdenek wrote:I wonder what happened to Nacho's sixx is scum implies Darthe is scum theory?

shot down by darthe being town as hell
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Bumi
Bumi
Goon
Bumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:32 pm

Post by Bumi »

Post tomorrow
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:32 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

zdenek is also pretty town, so that's cool
mastin needs to get in here and explain why he's voting one scum over the one with the bigger wagon
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:32 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

bumi we don't need a big wallpost
we need you to help us lynch scum

Boniface
Boniface
Townie
Boniface
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:13 pm

Post by Boniface »

Ah.....wow, I feel like I might regret this.

But Llama, you make good points about the doctor (who might not even be a doctor)'s potential alighment.

And Nacho, you're at the top of my town list by leaps and bounds. If you think voting Llama is dumb, I can't help but respect that.

And, I think I need to be self-aware enough to get over my own stubberness about not lynching claimed docs no matter what. It's a matter of trusting my gut which says DON'T LYNCH ZTIFE vs. my brain which says, wow, Ztife's claim is actually really illogical, and yeah, it's more then possible for a town alligned doctor to make an awkward unruly soft claim, but even if he is doctor, he might not even be town....

....as much as I try to pretend he's perfectly justified, I can't shake the awkwardness of "first aid tool box".....that sounds like something from "Putt-Putt Goes to The Moon"

So, Nacho, so Llama, if Ztife flips scum, you've earned my respect, admiration, and hugs. If he flips town doc, I'm gonna feel like the most gigantic dumbass and might not stop face palming all game. Ugh, but here we go.

UNVOTE: LlamaFluff
VOTE: Ztife

At risk of sounding superficial, I'm just as ready for this day to end as anyone else. The length throwing my priorities off.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:28 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

@Zdenek- reads list
A few questions, since I concur on quite a few.

Considering the players, does the quantity and quality of posting of BirdBeast ring any warning bells?

Skyhook was Sly, and he was directly responsible for the Sixx modkill(, ), why the null?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:43 am

Post by njoseph »

I know large games are fun, but gotta move along at some point.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:22 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

you know what....that's true...i am sick of going in circles with this day. if there is anyone close to get lynch it is ztife.
VOTE: Ztife
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:04 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Catching up…here are thoughts as I read.

In post 1867, Jal wrote: I'm following The Three Douchekateers into oblivion. That did not look like a reaction test to me.

VOTE: Killerjester

He's also the most annoying.

I like this...more douche jokes. it WASNT a reaction test you are right, not sure why KJ doesnt have more votes. this guy is straight out lying about his motivation and people are not calling him on it.

In post 1913, The Mini-Librarian wrote:
vote: ztife

After some reconsideration about this, I've decided to sheep the Llama.

--

I'm pretty sure that's just AA's play guys. I've played in two games with her when she's replaced in and the first thing she did was ask everyone else who was scum. Basically she does two things, 1) sheep players and 2) react when people vote her. Yeah, so what you are showing isn't alignment telling imo.

I cant put my finger on it, but there is something about this vote I dont like. maybe the timing? something though. Just noting it.

In post 1949, LlamaFluff wrote:

Ztife is the lynch, I honestly am getting pretty annoyed that I actually broke his claim and we are not lynching him. Its almost impossible to have a more likely scum flip than him right now.

to me it is coming down to, flavor. I dont like his play, but there is no counter claim. I just dont see any reason to lynch him when he can be investigated, might have to be dealt with by scum (if he is telling the truth), can be looked at later, and there are so many other scummy looking players.

I would rather lynch someone I think is scummier than someone based on flavor.

EDIT after full read: given the deadline and the ztife's post after this, I am starting to understand. I thought maybe it was his flavor (toolbox), but he has since implied he fucked up the flavor..need more clarification from him.

In post 1951, LlamaFluff wrote:Even if people are going to start playing the "oh maybe is a doc" card... he is going to help us?

now that’s a bad statement...you sort of had me believing you until this statement.

In post 1972, UVApe wrote:Will this game ever progress??

fuuuuck, KJ or this guy...please...please please please.

In post 2044, Ztife wrote:

How are these compatible? Anyone who is saying "lets not lynch him" how do these two things work together?

These are going two different directions with flavor. The first one says its due to the SPEED OF HIS CAR when at least a couple of us have claimed to have faster ones. The second one makes it sound like he pulls out a first aid kit and protects them.

@Neighbors - Explain why you are neighbors.

Also Edo can be the #2 lynch behind PV now.

@JV - Why refuse to lynch a non-VT claim? That logic scum would always claim PRs, which statistically outside of massclaim they ARE far more likely to claim. Its why you dont lynch the first VT claim 95% of the time.

I can't quote the flavour out, so there's a limit to how close/exact I can claim anyway. Much of the flavour is subjective rather than objective, do you think a cop's claim is going to include saying that "your car carries bugging devices which you can install at a player's house, and each night your investigations will show you if he or she is town/scum" and along the lines?

I claimed my car and character, and a first aid kit/toolbox (honestly, in my head its the same thing, and both exist btw) and everything else is pretty self explainatory. Was it neccessary to claim my first aid kit/toolbox to begin with? Does a vig usually claims that he holds a gun? My fast cars making temporary ambulances is a paraphrase from my role pm, I just claimed it as it is. Do you think I would wanna raise suspicion and use such a doubtful car claim if I was fake claiming? Also who are you to argue that my car is slow?

As nacho pointed out, I was online several times but I didn't have enough time to really make a case on anybody. The day has dragged too long and honestly, im pretty lost. Also I didn't post earlier because I wanna look at sheepers and I didn't really have much to argue about.

You can lynch me if you think I would be an information lynch and its worth losing a town doc, but think about it. I already expect to die N1 anyway since my claim. But yeah, I don't like this persistence. Better you than me Llama.

And actually, I would go for a njoseph lynch too, #2031 and #2035 looks bad.[/quote]

First of all, you said honestly twice in this post, awesome.

so you didnt post because you wanted to see who sheeped who? or that you didn’t have time? Or you are lost?...I see 3 excuses, but which one is true?

well now that you didnt post and you saw people sheeping, thoughts? I mean if you motivation for not posting was info gathering, what info have you gathered?

not liking this post...it is just bad. Going to finish reading/mulling this.

---
Finished reading.

It doesn’t look like anyone is going to lynch KJ.

That post from Ztife was bad. And then there is this.

In post 2072, Ztife wrote:
In post 2052, thezmon221 wrote:After Ztife's latest post, I think I'm going to settle on my vote. I do love how you changed the story, though:
Ztife wrote:I claimed my car and character, and
a first aid kit/toolbox (honestly, in my head its the same thing, and both exist btw)
and everything else is pretty self explainatory. Was it neccessary to claim my first aid kit/toolbox to begin with? Does a vig usually claims that he holds a gun? My fast cars making temporary ambulances is a paraphrase from my role pm, I just claimed it as it is. Do you think I would wanna raise suspicion and use such a doubtful car claim if I was fake claiming? Also who are you to argue that my car is slow?
Didn't you say it was a first aid toolbox? Because here you said it's a first aid kit OR a toolbox. At least, that's how I see it.

What's the difference?

When I first read Ztife post, I didn’t read it like he was say tool box OR first aid kit. And when thezmon stated as such I was thinking it looked like a stretch to firm up a case. But Ztife did not deny that is what he said. All he asked is “whats the difference?” there is a big difference.

In post 1785, Ztife wrote:Well, I have a first aid tool box if it helps with anything.

Why did you post this statement? Who was it in reference too?

Also you said that “As nacho pointed out, I was online several times but I didn't have enough time to really make a case on anybody. The day has dragged too long and honestly, im pretty lost.”

When you say you are lost, what does that mean? Are you saying you’re a not really following the thread? Or that you don’t understand that is going on and why? Give me an example of what you are lost about.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:06 am

mod my vote is not on llama, it was a quote fuck up
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:08 am

Post by JacobSavage »

I'd rather lynch KJ than Ziftr so
UNVOTE:
VOTE: KillerJester
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:10 am

should look this way.

In post 2044, Ztife wrote:
In post 2026, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 1524, Ztife wrote:Im a doc. My flavour is along the lines of my car being so fast it makes a good temporary ambulance.

In post 1785, Ztife wrote:Well, I have a first aid tool box if it helps with anything.

How are these compatible? Anyone who is saying "lets not lynch him" how do these two things work together?

These are going two different directions with flavor. The first one says its due to the SPEED OF HIS CAR when at least a couple of us have claimed to have faster ones. The second one makes it sound like he pulls out a first aid kit and protects them.

@Neighbors - Explain why you are neighbors.

Also Edo can be the #2 lynch behind PV now.

@JV - Why refuse to lynch a non-VT claim? That logic scum would always claim PRs, which statistically outside of massclaim they ARE far more likely to claim. Its why you dont lynch the first VT claim 95% of the time.

I can't quote the flavour out, so there's a limit to how close/exact I can claim anyway. Much of the flavour is subjective rather than objective, do you think a cop's claim is going to include saying that "your car carries bugging devices which you can install at a player's house, and each night your investigations will show you if he or she is town/scum" and along the lines?

I claimed my car and character, and a first aid kit/toolbox (honestly, in my head its the same thing, and both exist btw) and everything else is pretty self explainatory. Was it neccessary to claim my first aid kit/toolbox to begin with? Does a vig usually claims that he holds a gun? My fast cars making temporary ambulances is a paraphrase from my role pm, I just claimed it as it is. Do you think I would wanna raise suspicion and use such a doubtful car claim if I was fake claiming? Also who are you to argue that my car is slow?

As nacho pointed out, I was online several times but I didn't have enough time to really make a case on anybody. The day has dragged too long and honestly, im pretty lost. Also I didn't post earlier because I wanna look at sheepers and I didn't really have much to argue about.

You can lynch me if you think I would be an information lynch and its worth losing a town doc, but think about it. I already expect to die N1 anyway since my claim. But yeah, I don't like this persistence. Better you than me Llama.

And actually, I would go for a njoseph lynch too, #2031 and #2035 looks bad.

First of all, you said honestly twice in this post, awesome.

so you didnt post because you wanted to see who sheeped who? or that you didn’t have time? Or you are lost?...I see 3 excuses, but which one is true?

well now that you didnt post and you saw people sheeping, thoughts? I mean if you motivation for not posting was info gathering, what info have you gathered?

not liking this post...it is just bad. Going to finish reading/mulling this.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:15 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2044, Ztife wrote:Also who are you to argue that my car is slow?

this was also pretty terrible
tl;dr of the post is too little, too late
keep up with the votes, people

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:17 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2119, JacobSavage wrote:I'd rather lynch KJ than Ziftr so
UNVOTE:

not a bad vote
remember it for tomorrow
promise me

JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:52 am

Post by JacobSavage »

In post 2122, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2119, JacobSavage wrote:I'd rather lynch KJ than Ziftr so
UNVOTE:

not a bad vote
remember it for tomorrow
promise me

Fine, it feels terrible but :
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Zifte
That's L-1 I think it's time the day ends.
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:53 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

<3
love you

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”