Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

It's a good thing that Guil isn't self-aware enough to know what's going on, right?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:54 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2173, Pretentious wrote:I am town. I am no longer frustrated. I simply do not care.
Pretentious, who are your town reads and scum reads as of now and why please?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:54 pm

Post by Guillotina »

Besides Nero
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:57 pm

Post by Guillotina »

I wish thete was a widget to post the current vote count here.

@Mod vote count please. It's been a long time since i saw the last one
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2176, Guillotina wrote:
In post 2173, Pretentious wrote:I am town. I am no longer frustrated. I simply do not care.
Pretentious, who are your town reads and scum reads as of now and why please?
In post 2177, Guillotina wrote:Besides Nero
Boon isn't even scum reading me anymore.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:15 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2138, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2137, Guillotina wrote:Do you think I'm stupid enough to believe that wolves are that one-dimensional? Come on now.
Don't insult my intelligence
I mean, you're voting town so I think you don't need me to do it.

NERO IS BEING MEAN. HE'S SCUMMY. is like all I hear anymore.
In post 2139, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2125, Guillotina wrote:God Of Mafia is a persona, a character, if you have roleplayed you'd understand what I mean. Sometimes I use him to light up the thread and gather reactions. God of Mafia is arrogant, self absorbed, egomaniac etc and he is good for that and just for that.
Fair enough.
Though I still feel like you’re letting your own biases rule you.
What biases are those? This is my first game with Nero.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:18 pm

Post by Guillotina »

Glitch
TheDuke
TheGoldenParadox
Umlaut
May
Non lmh
DrippingGoofball

I'd like to see more posts from you. You are about 40% of the player list and you have not contributed much.
TheDuke
TheDuke
Townie
TheDuke
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:32 pm

Post by TheDuke »

Update:
Pretentious still seems the scummiest here. In his reactions to being E-1'd, and afterwards, I've seen him use appeal to experience, TRing people to try to get them on his side, and generally "cornered scum" play.

In my opinion, we should just eliminate him now, but I understand the logic behind holding off from voting him.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:44 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 2181, Guillotina wrote:
Glitch
TheDuke
TheGoldenParadox
Umlaut
May
Non lmh
DrippingGoofball

I'd like to see more posts from you. You are about 40% of the player list and you have not contributed much.
Yeah I know
Maybe in a few days I'll feel better but I'm really down on mafia right now.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:50 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Dude fuck this Nero wagon, what the hell?
Vote BOON
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:55 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2166, Pretentious wrote:This ain’t my read on you. I’m sheeping because Guillo is doing more work than anyone, and I know for a fact their read is correct on me so I know they’re in a good place, they might not have the correct scum reads, but they’re better than anyone to trust in this game right now.

They have a correct read on me, they could easily just have a correct read on you.
This is some scum logic.
"Yeah i’ll just sheep mr pocketed John because he thinks i’m town so why wouldn’t you be scum???"
Really?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If we’re absolutely letting scum!Flavour of the hook today i’d be willing to vote some of the scummy bugs crawling out of the woodwork to vote Nero before going back to lurking.
These include: DrippingGoofball and Glitch,

- Bunno
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2180, Guillotina wrote:
In post 2138, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2137, Guillotina wrote:Do you think I'm stupid enough to believe that wolves are that one-dimensional? Come on now.
Don't insult my intelligence
I mean, you're voting town so I think you don't need me to do it.

NERO IS BEING MEAN. HE'S SCUMMY. is like all I hear anymore.
In post 2139, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2125, Guillotina wrote:God Of Mafia is a persona, a character, if you have roleplayed you'd understand what I mean. Sometimes I use him to light up the thread and gather reactions. God of Mafia is arrogant, self absorbed, egomaniac etc and he is good for that and just for that.
Fair enough.
Though I still feel like you’re letting your own biases rule you.
What biases are those? This is my first game with Nero.
You seem pre-disposed against Nero and are letting people who “agree” with you feed your ego in a maybe-manipulative way
If I’m wrong tell me pls
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

“More work than anyone”, what a joke. A few ISO walls is not enough to qualify for that statement. Me and Nero have really been the chief developers of the game’s progress so far, at least at the start. But it won’t do to give credit to the very people he’s trying to discredit, NOW DOES IT?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:06 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm liking Duke, they feel very similar to the previous newbie i had with him where he was town.

- Bunno
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2183, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2181, Guillotina wrote:
Glitch
TheDuke
TheGoldenParadox
Umlaut
May
Non lmh
DrippingGoofball

Yeah I know
Maybe in a few days I'll feel better but I'm really down on mafia right now.
Okay I was unsure on whether I wanted to call this out but here goes. DGB has been giving me some vibes of her scumplay in The Thing Mafia (hilariously also modded by Cakez), and this kinda is the capstone to that feeling. In that game iirc either she or her hydra partner was burnt out from playing scum a lot, and it affected their activity levels and made them obvscum iirc. I kinda get a similar sense of apathy in this game, plus DGB is seemingly abusing that to make questionable pushes without explaining why at all. It’s not entirely a meta case but the meta gives me a stronger feeling DGB is scum here.
If we really wanna find a compromise this is something I’d be okay with.
<Embrace The Void>

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the only thing I dislike about Duke is he's doing a bad job with his gimmick. He needs to start calling out the pilgrims.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2182, TheDuke wrote:I understand the logic behind holding off from voting him.
How?
<Embrace The Void>

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd be down for DGB but Who else would be willing to vote there?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

rather just lynch Boon if all possible but non imh, may and TPG need to just decide who to vote.

Boon is @ 7 votes right? so if two of those want to be a town hero we can just go ahead and eliminate Boon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like it could literally just be

boon
glitch
dgb
non imh

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:27 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2195, Nero Cain wrote:like it could literally just be

boon
glitch
dgb
non imh
I don't really have a read at all on Non Imh, but the others seem quite plausible.

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1950, SirCakez wrote:Non lmh (2) - Albert B. Rampage, NoPowerOverMe
like here non imh has 2 votes and ABR is town reading Boon. That's apparently Boons criteria for sheeping, right? If he was worried about survivalism why join a smaller Nero wagon (i mean it's bigger now but @ the time a Boon vote would have made it 3) so maybe this is a scum buddy that he didn't want to vote?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also, Guil having no correct scumreads would please me greatly

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:34 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Or it's just apparent that it's a really bad wagon. I mean, suggesting to vote a total NAI slot that always lurks in every game i've seem them in never really looks good.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”