BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:28 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Mine
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:28 pm

OK, even though it's meta based, do you have reason to town read Penguin this game? If so, talk to me about it.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:37 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

I think the way PenguinPower reassessed his read on Dunnstral was very natural and it happened in real time, which makes it less likely that it was faked

-- PP still townreading Dunnstral here. Then Dunnstral posted his readlist, and PP took major issue with it:

Spoiler:
In post 1243, PenguinPower wrote:mmmm....x to doubt your [Dunnstrals'] null reads.
In post 1244, PenguinPower wrote:dunn is yellow now
In post 1245, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1241, Dunnstral wrote:Bell
Rad
Enchant
Dancing Puppets (Nancy Drew 39 and Titus)
hate this.

dunn is orange now.
(this is about Dunnstral's townreads btw)
In post 1271, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1262, Dunnstral wrote:
Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 1257, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1251, Dancing Puppets wrote:When did Bell?

I think he's town but I recall you FoSing him somewhere.

~Titus
I think that the way they are treating me comes from town them. Calling out Toogeloo early in pt is towny. Their reads are believable. When they are scum they are more stilted.
PT? Who is in it?
In post 657, Toogeloo wrote:My PT partner brought up the fact that they don't trust me, that I could be scum, and that I basically asked for a free pass through Day 1.

For those not in the know, I was involved in a head on collision last Friday night. My kids were in the car with me. I was ambulances to the ER, but thankfully my kids walked away with minor injuries.

I am doing some daily physical therapy and we are working with lawyers and insurance right now, and in my down time I am trying to relax and rest.

I don't anticipate this being problematic beyond this week, but if people feel I'm getting a pass, or need to replace out, I will.

---

I have not read anything other than my PT. I actually didn't consider the possibility that my partner might consider us unaligned. Based on my show knowledge, I actually would have thought us Masons if my PM didn't specifically call us neighbors.

My role is Shannon, my partner is Boone. We are in a PT called Kissing Siblings, which I don't recall them being incestual at all, lol.

At any rate, I will get to this eventually.
In post 1041, Taly wrote:hey lovelies it's the beakiest bitch of them all ;)

uh I only read this past page and I think Gal/Rad town/town is above rand

Theres like 5 scenarios I imagine mutual paranoia going between S/S and T/S and "how would you react to that" and "we do this all the time so is this valid?" do not strike as scum dialogue

Also Bell townlean for healthy caution in the PT
In post 1124, Bell wrote:Though in this case, the reason I pushed Toog is because they posted in thread that they were in a PT and that this implied that they were townie when there was no such indication.
I was uncomfortable with them implying that in thread as a request for a pass.
In post 1125, Bell wrote:They also harbored zero doubt on my alignment. Asking me to summarize the game for them over the weekend.
It was weird. But not scummy weird. Just weird.
yeah no...i hate this post rather than just answering the queston with names.

I associate stoutly refusing to answer questions and being aggro like Penguin's done with Dunnstral here to be pretty town for him.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:47 pm

Hmm, I don't see why scum!Penguin couldn't do that. Seems pretty easy, especially given how easy the reads list is to attack (another reason reads lists are awful)

What do you make of them nakedly hopping on my wagon and staying there for eternity? You know, given how many scum reads I managed to accumulate by simply joining an early Frog wagon with a naked vote, I'm astonished that Penguin has done the same thing and literally gained 0 attention from it.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:52 pm

Post by Roden »

BBT do you really think your wagon happened because of your naked votes or is that just a meme
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:53 pm

Idk tbh I don't think you've been that towny yet, so I'm not super concerned with him vote parking there. @BBT
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:57 pm

In post 2179, Roden wrote:BBT do you really think your wagon happened because of your naked votes or is that just a meme
It's just facts
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:00 pm

In post 1021, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:VOTE: Frog
In post 1025, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1021, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:VOTE: Frog
That's one naked vote too many.

VOTE: BBT

I imagine my wagon looks like a convenient place to park a vote right now and BBT is pretty, you know, not present in the game.
In post 1035, Cephrir wrote:VOTE: BBT

wake up
In post 1036, PenguinPower wrote:VOTE: bbt
In post 1117, Bellaphant wrote:VOTE: bbt

I actually read some of ktane as it was happening, not enough to follow all the bomb stuff, enough to grab some town reads.
My last post, followed by these 5 votes. VC said Cat voted me as well but I must have missed it. All of these votes came before I posted again.

Like, if I'm not being voted for naked votes, then I'm being voted for being inactive? Like, help me understand.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:03 pm

Cat's was an RVS vote so... Wow. They sat on me a long time and I'm not sure why Dunnstral's vote is before theirs on my wagon.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:04 pm

In post 724, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee

Reasoning:

-Second player to "not realize" that flavor does not relate to alignment in post , something which I find mafia might try to fake to look like a townie.
-In post they gently warn the town against flavor claiming. I personally feel it is not a very big deal (as opposed to the constant stream of impulsively claiming roles we seem to be dealing with already especially) and this is an easy angle for mafia to take to look reasonable.
-They voted for Cephrir with no reasoning. They have continued to vote Cephrir and continued to not provide any reasons. They have not even commented on it in a quick check-up.
This was Dunnstral's vote.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:09 pm

My vote wasn't RVS. You made some random pop-ins without really contributing anything and voted someone I thought was town.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:24 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 2166, The toad wrote:I mean frog encourages the Cephrir push and Bella pushes on him to townread frog so like

Yeah that's scummy I think
Can you reword this?. I don't recognize this as true but also maybe I can't read.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:25 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

My vote was almost all about the naked vote with no explanation and like 5% pressure
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:28 pm

In post 819, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:VOTE: BBT
Oh yeah.

Here is your vote.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:30 pm

Post by Klick »

Mmm not feeling the Toad vote really.

VOTE: Corwin let's try this
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:31 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

(I tried to call you!)

Do you always move your vote around this much?
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:38 pm

In post 2188, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 819, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:VOTE: BBT
Oh yeah.

Here is your vote.
I don't know what you're trying to say with this post
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:42 pm

Well, when you look at the votes I accumulated and you consider my wagon lasted from up until then you have to consider the fact that it was a convenient place for scum to sit.

The fact I was 6(?) or 7(?) people's top scum read for a significant portion of the game based off of a naked vote is astonishing. I understand they can't all be scum, but scum took advantage of that situation for sure.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:45 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

You seem quite worried about a vote that would've needed what, 14 votes to be a lim?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:48 pm

Worried is not the word I would use. Especially when my wagon isn't even relevant any more.

Suspicious fits much better. That was a horrible post Bella.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:49 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 2181, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 2179, Roden wrote:BBT do you really think your wagon happened because of your naked votes or is that just a meme
It's just facts
I saw the other things you quoted but I don't think you're looking at the full context here, but it's possible you literally just missed it since you mentioned earlier how you only read the first and last twenty or so pages. You were on the outer fringe of suspicion for a few people for awhile at the point you got wagon'd. Pooky hard pushed you before and after the wagon happened, Frog was also pushing you at that point, and you were being questioned about your posts by multiple people leading up to the votes. Like yes your blank votes definitely played a part, but that is not the sole reason you got votes and then kept those votes.

I feel like you're trying to create a narrative here that you're only getting pushed for a single bad reason in order to discredit the push on you. When I see you say "I got voted for two blank votes," my immediate associated thought is that your wagon was sudden, but it wasn't actually sudden. There was a simmering pressure on your slot for awhile, and your blank vote on Frog made it bubble over and turn into a wagon.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:53 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

I guess I don't understand your key point? It feels like you are saying your wagon was scummy for....reasons, but you haven't really communicated the why, the who... I guess I'm normally used to being able to follow you and I'm finding it really hard This game.

P-edit also partly that. Ceph kicked off at their wagon top
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:55 pm

I mean, you understand who I'm trying to get people to vote for, right?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:57 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Your thinking just feels really divorced from what was happening around it, like...who were you the counter to, what was happening with frog/ceph, why did your lack of contributions stick out more than say...toogs/corwins/whatever, rather just onto discrediting it. I used worried as it feels like you are using it a bit to avoid progressing the game, it feels backwards focused rather than forward.

Also, your response reminds me a lot of the response to my shit vca.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:01 am

Post by Bellaphant »

It feels strange to me that you seem to be not really engaging with the fact that your counter was ceph, who you also don't want people to vote. I actually share 2/3 of your other scum reads, so this point bugs me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”