They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2200 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yoink
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by hellbooks »

In post 1794, Andresvmb wrote:But what I do want to see is more opinions from {Alduskkel, hellbooks, Testarossa}
I am a veritable fountain of opinions (many of them bad)
currently incubating some takes on datisi & bob
billy's kind of been coasting
aldu as well after that hammer
you're looking better but not enough for me not to have u in my poe
In post 1801, bob3141 wrote:Like serously, do you expect people to be on your beck and call. Im not going to let my dinner so cold to spend time on this am i
respect ! live ur life !
also ur reads r like pretty on point (for a scum... unless ??)
In post 1913, Datisi wrote:i'm a 1-shot loyal neighborizer. i tried to neighborize you last night, baltar. it failed. i think that's because you're scum. hence bob town.
ope ! ya i just silently assumed that you just had like an inno result on bob, but yeah -- datisi as scum would not do this weird bob-crumb -> fake guilty 1v1 in his position coming out of D1
i believe baltar 2 fyi. lol. but why not just inv bob but shrug i wont tell u how to play ur role no you know what GB was a good invest still kinda wild he died
In post 2053, VP Baltar wrote:How many times do I have to say yeet Bob?
only thing stopping me from rejoining this wagon was me thinking dats had an inno on bob soooo VOTE: bob
lets do ittttttt
In post 2081, Datisi wrote:i don't actually know. lol i kinda townread him idk. my reads are fucked.
i assume u thought bob was town bc u thought baltar was scum
In post 2083, Alduskkel wrote:also if bob is scum then that means that he's almost certainly been bussed by his partners?? that doesn't really make sense???
think aldu is reacting in a towny way to the game situation
and to respond to this -- the way i envision it, maybe the deepwolf bussing bob and the other trying to push the janko wagon thru idk
i think scum was almost certainly on janko if bob is scum
In post 2090, Iconeum wrote:putting both tracker and pt cop on bob seems like overkill for what is a widely scumread slot
probably not smart to leash the tracker
if vp is telling the truth he's a dead man anyway so no point in trying to second guess it
testa looks worse re: the second guess i think?
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:15 pm

Post by hellbooks »

In post 2111, DkKoba wrote:Also choo choo where my hellbooks votes at. The resistance to get this is too great
sorry but like everyone loves me nice try tho xo
In post 2165, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Testarossa T
DkKoba T
Datisi S
Alduskkel T
bob3141 T
Iconeum T
VP Baltar S
Andresvmb T
NoPowerOverMe T
hellbooks N
Billy Pilgrim N

T-Town
S-Scum
N-Null
1) this is fucking insane
2) this is town
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by hellbooks »

In post 2199, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2198, hellbooks wrote:y o !
hello mafia (:
hi do u need something ? : )
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u are now taunting me bc everyone is townreading u for some reason :(
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by hellbooks »

i suggest u trust the wisdom of the ppl on this one
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

No <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ur vibes have been off since day 2 has started
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

my solve has evolved into : aldu / hellbooks / ico
retired
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2205, hellbooks wrote:i suggest u trust the wisdom of the ppl on this one
People's champion, will stan
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:38 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

ok this post is mostly directed at datisi wrt my meta read on icon

first off, I don't think icon's play here resembles its scumplay in Autumnal. in that game it was admittedly a bit of a deepwolf but it got caught in the PoE and kinda ran out of people to falsely scumread. it also super buddied alimdia, for example in this post:
In post 692, Iconeum wrote:alimdia, this town will need you to come together. Don't let a bad start discourage you from working to solve this.

You are not alone.
There are lots of other instances of it pocketing alimdia, I just picked an obvious one.

I think the difference in this game is that despite the narrative that Icon might be pocketing Datisi, there's nothing near the level that I just quoted from that scum Icon game. Some friendliness is to be expected, since they play together a lot, but I think it's well balanced with Icon's (pre-Datisi-claim) paranoia of Datisi.

Another point of contention is Iconeum's townread of GB being too strong for how early in the game it was, but town!Iconeum isn't shy about presenting townreads early on.
In post 134, Iconeum wrote:slightly more serious, AF is a townread so far as well
Like, it's not a one-to-one correlation with how it went this game, but it's similar.

Also, in Autumnal, scum!Icon felt like it had more of an agenda, some bad-faith engagements (e.g. w/ Menalque), and more opportunistic.

So my feeling in this game is Icon isn't playing like its scum style, but more of that good-faith genuine scumhunting town style. I wasn't like, consciously comparing specific Icon posts here to past games, but I think I've teased out why my gut feelings that Icon is town here are so strong.
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok so? everything u literally just said is easily refuted by the fact that : ppl evolve their gameplay over time and are not static
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

like ur deadass using a game from over 8 months ago like stop lmfao
retired
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

*shrug* we'll see what datisi thinks
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hellbooks is scum taking path of least resistance rn ... :pensive: some1 see this pls
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

at least i know ill be alive in lylo if we end up MLing bob if they flip town LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im moving into my new room in my apartment and im drinking how is everyone else who i dont Scumread
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

like seriously pls do not interact if ur name is Ico Aldu or Hellbooks bc i do Not trust u..
retired
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

hi
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1993, VP Baltar wrote:Least y'all can do for me is yeet Bob. You fucked my game after all
This is correct. Anybody not voting Bob right now should be ashamed of themselves.

Also I’m reading back just to make sure I didn’t miss anything. I still strongly TR Koba don’t get me wrong, but I’m not understanding the urge to lockTown Bob
after
the claims had been cleared up (), or so dramatically change their read on Testarossa (). The reason Koba started SR’ing Testarossa you’ll remember is because Testarossa was writing long paragraphs while not saying much of value (I am paraphrasing, see , ). Testarossa has not changed their style at all, and is coming in sporadically with long-winded posts (mostly to defend Bob in light of the claims if my memory serves right - will read through that section again in a minute), but Koba is not seeing it the same. Which is odd, not going to lie.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:15 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

Whatever NPOM said in makes me want to shoot myself. But this is the issue - I now fully understand why VPB was making the argument early in the game that NPOM is mis-execution bait. There’s just too many posts that don’t make sense. But, the reason I’m being cautious about flipping that slot is because of posts like . For
some
, probably idiotic reason, I find Scum have a hard time responding in this way. If you’re Scum, you’re far more likely to respond when faced with that question with a hypothetical Scum motivation. Anyway, I think Koba’s comment is true - NPOM does not appear to be operating with full information.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

I heartily endorse and . I’m glad we didn’t flip Ico.

is a horrendous post. And I’ll detail exactly why - what you don’t want to do as Town is lock yourself for multiple days in advance. You lack information! You don’t know what will happen, what roles will be revealed, who will flip or be NK’ed. You just don’t. So why telegraph to the Scum what you intend to do if certain things fall into place? Ridiculous. Take it one step at a time, and adjust.

is just not how Scum reveal themselves. You will not find a Scum Team (that has managed to be almost universally TR btw!) play a gambit amongst themselves D2 that leaves them in a much worse position.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:40 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

- I’m not trying to equivocate here. I really do believe Bob is Scum. However, I do feel that your read of my slot should not be
entirely
based on what Bob flips. I now have enough posts here where you can see my thinking process. If you think I’m coming at this game with a Scum mindset, then I’m going to be a little disappointed.

Also, Bob is almost completely avoiding saying anything that drives attention to him - just look at or . He’s not even trying to defend his POE anymore, which is almost surely worthless. These posts are all reinforcing what’s been concluded around the claims, and questioning NPOM’s logic which is clearly bad. Bad logic isn’t an indicator of Scum though, unfortunately.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

- man, this is a bad list. I’m going to just completely ignore it.

- I agree with Datisi’s point here, which was essentially made by Ico early in the day. I am maintaining my soft TR of Alduskkel, even though he insists on going after NPOM (who deserves to remain on the POE, of course) over Bob.

- YES! If VPB is Scum this game, I’ll actually be very impressed.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:54 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

I don’t have a strong read of Alduskkel either way, but I’m going to guess that most of the analysis on is broadly accurate, primarily because Datisi (who is likely Town) would strongly come out after Alduskkel if the conclusion was way off. So even if Aduskkel is operating with TMI, Ico remains likely Town.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”