Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2004 2:18 am

Post by Fuldu »

Okay, time to clear up one last misconception. I wanted to wait until tomorrow, but I'm beginning to suspect there's no chance I'll be believed. I prevented Fletcher from killing last night. As a quick-draw cowboy, I can outfire any scum and prevent them from making their kill. JereIC specifically refused to tell me whether I can outshoot other players' abilities, so I assume I can't, but there's a small chance I can. Even given that small chance, I still think shooting shadyforce is the best way to verify his role.

I think the suggestion that Woody is the serial killer in Pixar mafia is laughable, but all three of you seem to believe it (well, one of you doesn't, but is doing a good job of pretending). Can we at least establish that I'm definitively not a remaining mafia member? In other words, if we lynch the SK today instead of another non-Disney mafia member, will that clear me?
It takes a village to raise a lynch mob.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2004 2:27 am

Post by shadyforce »

I'm keeping an open mind about all possibilities. Don't slate me for that. And as for shooting me tonight, now that you have revealed the true nature of your role, are you sure you still want to shoot me? What happens if it succeeds? Then it will be just you and the other killer left. That's a small chance that will automatically provent town from winning. That's insane. Don't do it!

Surely the fact that before I heard your full role, I was happy for you to shoot me should be proof enough?
[size=75][color=darkblue]I'm never wrong... well I was wrong once but that was when I thought I'd made a mistake but hadn't.[/color][/size]
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman
I never think
Flying Dutchman
I never think
I never think

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2004 3:51 am

Post by Flying Dutchman »

Fuldu, I don't see how this is going to work. Even if you're pro-town, how will you be proven innocent if you can't outshoot shady, what is a likely situation?
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2004 4:03 am

Post by Fuldu »

I don't see how I can be proven innocent, except through us lynching the SK today. It's pretty well established that I killed Fletcher last night, and I wouldn't have done that if I were his partner in crime, to say nothing of hacking and shooting being, at least, compatible, whereas deleting and shooting really aren't.

As for shooting shadyforce, I'll admit to being leery about it. Either mathcam or shadyforce prevented the SK kill last night, so one of them is who they say they are. So there's the answer.

unvote: FD; vote: mathcam

If he's scum, I'll leave shady alone tonight; if he's Mike, shady gets shot. You good with that?
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2004 4:05 am

Post by Fuldu »

No, wait, that doesn't work. They can't both be scum, but they can both be good.

unvote: mathcam
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2004 4:39 am

Post by shadyforce »

There is no way anyone (except myself) can be proven to have the role they have. But proving my role carries an inherent risk of throwing away the game. However, I feel there can be little doubt after I invited Fuldu to try and kill me, that I am confident in my role. Now that he claims he may be able to outshoot me, I obviously have to object, but there was no objection before that.

Most likely, 2 of the 3 of you are scum,. The only combination of you that cannot work, given the information is for Fuldu and Mathcam to be scum. That's why I see no alternative than to lynch Flying Dutchman today.

As for who we follow on to lynch tomorrow (if we have to), well I am having trouble deciding between Fuldu and Cam. It would help if Cam comes and pleads his case a little more.

In the meantime...
Vote: Flying Dutchman
[size=75][color=darkblue]I'm never wrong... well I was wrong once but that was when I thought I'd made a mistake but hadn't.[/color][/size]
JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2004 8:57 am

Post by JereIC »

Count Votula reporting!

Flying Dutchman
: Shadyforce
Mathcam
: Flying Dutchman
No Lynch
: mathcam
Not voting
: Fuldu

3 to lynch.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2004 10:49 am

Post by Fuldu »

Oops, forgot to reinstate my vote.
vote: Flying Dutchman

However, if mathcam doesn't get on board with this lynch or provide a compelling reason not to by Monday, the vote will shift to him.
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman
I never think
Flying Dutchman
I never think
I never think

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2004 10:48 pm

Post by Flying Dutchman »

Well, I see reasoning won't help here..... Well, at least remember Mathcam is scum when I'm dead...........
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2004 4:55 am

Post by mathcam »

However, if mathcam doesn't get on board with this lynch or provide a compelling reason not to by Monday, the vote will shift to him.
Hm, well that leaves my options pretty slim, doesn't it? Kill or be killed. Well, I'd rather go after Fuldu... I feel like
JereIC specifically refused to tell me whether I can outshoot other players' abilities, so I assume I can't, but there's a small chance I can.
was directly copying my statement that JereIC wouldn't tell
me
something about
my
role, and I find the Nemo and Woody claims equally suspect.

But here goes:

Vote: Flying Dutchman

Shady, if we make it to tomorrow, I'll vehemently plead my case then okay? :)

Cam
JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2004 11:08 am

Post by JereIC »

Last call Vote Count

Flying Dutchman
: Shadyforce, Fuldu, mathcam
Mathcam
: Flying Dutchman

As you each reveal your identities, it becomes clear someone's lying. As you talk and fight, you decide that someone must be Flying Dutchman. The other three corner FD and jump him, pummeling him with whatever comes to hand. His last screams of being too cute to die fall on deaf ears, and soon FD is little more than a pile of polygons. Y'all step back and investigate your handywork. Much to your collective horror, you find no evidence of Flying Dutchman being a virus.

You do find a meat cleaver, though.

Flying Dutchman was Geri from Geri's Game, and he was a Serial Killer.

I am totally not getting sued for that!

Y'all leap for joy as you realize your victory. However, as night falls, y'all sense that you still have more to do. This battle is not won yet... or lost.

Night 5 begins now, and ends by Thursday, 8 PM EST!
JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2004 3:35 pm

Post by JereIC »

Y'all awake and find yourselves, still aching from the party, in the middle of nowhere... literally. The sets and props are gone, and all that is left is white nothingness. It has come down to the three of you, apparently with no distractions, to duke it out in one last three-way standoff.

Nobody died last night! With three left alive, two will lynch.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2004 3:58 pm

Post by Fuldu »

Well that puts my mind at ease. I'll remind you, shady, that I shot Fletcher and he was mafia. The SK is dead, and it would be a hell of a mafia strategy to night kill a member of my own team in the hopes of using that fact to survive an endgame.

vote: mathcam
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2004 1:36 am

Post by shadyforce »

Agreed. But I'm kinda disoriented now, so one last check of the thread (in a few hours) just in case...
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2004 2:13 am

Post by shadyforce »

Ok, yeah your right. Mathcam is kinda screwed here. But on principle, I don't want to lynch him without giving him a chance to defend himself first.

Mathcam: This better be the best defense of your entire life.
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2004 3:29 am

Post by mathcam »

Heh, thanks for waiting. :twisted: I was hoping I'd get to post at the start of the day to prevent even the possibility of you guys killing me before I could post, but it worked out just as well in any case.

Double Vote: Fuldu

You guys really thought the godfather had no extra abilities?

Woohoo! :twisted:

Cam
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2004 3:44 am

Post by shadyforce »

Lol, if it works, kudos to you. If not, then it was a REALLY nice way to go out, scaring us and all.

Vote: Mathcam
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2004 3:47 am

Post by mathcam »

'Fraid so, shady. Though well done on lynching 2 scum in 2 days. Maybe you guys deserve like 15% of a win for that. :)

Cam
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2004 3:53 am

Post by shadyforce »

What do you mean, Cam? Even if you're telling the truth, the best you can hope for is a draw? I assume your double vote is a once off, and you can't kill me as long as I can block you. How are you going to avoid being sandwiched (like you have just been now) without lurking which is against the rules? :wink:
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2004 4:31 am

Post by mathcam »

Like.
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2004 4:31 am

Post by mathcam »

This.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2004 4:34 am

Post by shadyforce »

That won't work! :P
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2004 4:47 am

Post by mathcam »

Hm. Really? Bother. Then this could be a little tricky. I guess I'll have to be the first to post on a game day, Vote: No lynch, and then shut up, and see what JereIC does about lurking. This could be fun...I'm looking forward to it.

And yes, there's only one double vote....or is there?

Cam
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2004 4:57 am

Post by shadyforce »

Yeah, but you're also forgetting that I have a hefty back-catalogue of 'sandwiches' on you, so it'll be several days before you ever get the chance to try and not be blocked for a kill. I'm sure not only will Jere stop you role-blocking, he may well call the game a draw for so much successive nights without a kill and days without a lynch.

And ALSO, need I remind you that having 2 votes, brings the total number of votes up to 4, meaning that the simple majority is now 3 votes required for a lynch. So Fuldu isn't going to die today anyway, and given the he is indeed a vigilante, all I have to do is NOT block him, and bye bye Cam! :D

I still think you're bullshitting anyway.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2004 4:58 am

Post by shadyforce »

EDIT: "... Jere stop you
lurking
"

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”