Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:51 am

Post by Zulfy »

In post 224, Rhah wrote:Given that you seriously asked this question I will decline to engage.
I think you're lying.
no investigation no right to speak
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:54 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 224, Rhah wrote:
Vanderscamp wrote: I still don't like Rhah calling out Chaos's thing as "interesting" and then saying he thinks it's NAI because it just looks like a meaningless thing to point out if he doesn't scumread it. I think his recent posts have been okay.
We're talking about something that I decided wasn't alignment indicative, that I said I found interesting. You said it wasn't interesting to you. I have no interest in discussing subjective things or figuring out why you would use that to try to read me. I'd say maybe my recent posts and just about everything else besides the thing you seem to take issue with would be more helpful in discerning my alignment.
You're framing this the wrong way. Don't know if this is Vanderscamp's point, but it's mine. The point isn't whether or not it's interesting. If you think it is, great, who cares. If you don't think it's alignment-indicative, why say it at all? Because you thought it was interesting isn't a good reason, because you "have no interest in discussing subjective things". To me, it looks like you were trying to doubt-cast me by jumping on the coattails of Vanderscamp:
In post 52, Vanderscamp wrote:
Vote:Chaos
In post 56, Rhah wrote:Oh yeah. Found it interesting how Chaos opens up with just talking about peeks.
You're arguing semantics. The connotation of this is that you found my opening post suspicious. You could have commented on my opening post before Vanderscamp's vote. It reads like mild support of his vote without taking an actual stance.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:13 am

Post by Rhah »

Zulfy wrote:
In post 224, Rhah wrote:Given that you seriously asked this question I will decline to engage.
I think you're lying.
If the answer to your initial question isn't obvious to you already from either my own or her posts then the conclusion must be that I'm lying. If you see no doubt casting from her then I have no hope for you.

@Chaos: This is a trivial straw grab. Did you just fos me for the timing of a post? There's no correlatiion. I decided after that post and your response that your actions weren't indicative. Not before. You're saying I had already made my progression when I made 56 which isn't true.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:16 am

Post by Rhah »

I'm 3 to lynch with no real case on me.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:22 am

Post by Rhah »

Reads later in the day. Bye.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:48 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

VOTE: Luca Blight
In post 215, Luca Blight wrote:He also ignored my questions regarding this in , but that may or may not have been deliberate on his part.
It was.
In post 214, Luca Blight wrote:I don't like Chaos' opening so far. He enters just by suggesting the strategy regarding the vanilla cop (which to me seems as though it'd be as much benefit to scum as Town) and then disappears, not posting anything until called out on it by Rhah in .
Weird, you had no comment on my idea until after I said you were scummy and there was more support for scumreading me, and then you thought it was bad. And Rhah didn't call out shit, he said it was "interesting". Really putting my feet to the fire there.
In post 214, Luca Blight wrote:His voting of Rhah, even if Rhah was actually talking about Cheeky instead of 'peeks', is weak/strange. He doesn't try to clear matters up with Rhah or try to understand why he saw his post in that light. It just feels like a defensive vote.
Defensive vote? Lol. Do you honestly think I felt threatened by his ? I've been here a while, it's gonna take a little more than that to put me on the defensive. I didn't try to clear it up with Rhah because I don't give a shit what he thinks of my strategy. I misread his "peeks" as a nickname for Cheeky; I thought he was commenting on my vote, which I thought was suspicious given other people had voted for Cheeky but he singled out me. When I realized what he meant, I then started to engage him on the point I just talked about in my previous post that Vanderscamp got to first.
In post 214, Luca Blight wrote:In all three posts he hasn't given a single read or idea, other than his setup 'strategy'.
In post 215, Luca Blight wrote:Oh yeah - I forgot to say Chaos' only read was saying he's '
not a fan
' of me
#contradiction!!!!1111313421
In post 215, Luca Blight wrote:but gives no explanation and says he wants to '
keep it close to the vest for now
' which is weird as why even mention it if he intends to do that?
Hmm, why would a player post something about another player in a game where they are trying to discern someone's alignment? Gosh, I'm just not sure. Maybe they're looking to see how they'll react?

Let's get into how you reacted. You focused on it a lot given that I didn't explain it at all and it didn't really garner any support. Scum care more about how people see them than town. Why did it matter to you that much? You weren't in danger of being the lynch.

Also, the attacks on UC Voyager don't look great.
In post 88, Luca Blight wrote:He's either going to be silly Town or silly scum, either way he'll be a nightmare to read.

The '
possibly 3 scum, probably not 4 lol
' thing felt a bit contrived, though.
This feels like you're laying the foundation of why you were on his wagon if he flips town. And it also feels like you keep focusing on the number of scum thing, like a lot.
Spoiler: like a lot
In post 86, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 84, Vanderscamp wrote:I'm also in lines to believe the dumbtell about not knowing the number of scum.
Would scum-UC play the trick of pretending not to know how many scum there are?

Judging from his posts so far I'd give that a resounding '
yes
.'
In post 88, Luca Blight wrote:He's either going to be silly Town or silly scum, either way he'll be a nightmare to read.

The '
In post 91, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 90, UC Voyager wrote:

The '
im sorry..im still in RVS......im new to beginning....i have always been a replacement for half way through day one or past day one...so it is all new to me. i will try to be more On Topic.....and less "silly" or joking
Were you 'joking' when you made out you didn't know how many scum were in the game?
In post 94, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 93, UC Voyager wrote:

The '
im sorry..im still in RVS......im new to beginning....i have always been a replacement for half way through day one or past day one...so it is all new to me. i will try to be more On Topic.....and less "silly" or joking
Were you 'joking' when you made out you didn't know how many scum were in the game?
i wasn't trying to seem like i was acting like i didn't know how many scum there were. i dont, but i wsn't trying to look scummy.

@mod vote count
Your wording is quite unclear.

Were you genuinely unaware of the setup or were you joking?
In post 107, Luca Blight wrote:UC, still waiting for an answer to this:

The '
i wasn't trying to seem like i was acting like i didn't know how many scum there were. i dont, but i wsn't trying to look scummy.

@mod vote count

It reads like attacking a VI by harping on a weird thing they said instead of engaging the rest of the game and scumhunting.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:25 am

Post by wavemode »

VOTE: Unabombah
retired...?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:46 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 230, ChaosOmega wrote:VOTE: Luca Blight
In post 215, Luca Blight wrote:He also ignored my questions regarding this in , but that may or may not have been deliberate on his part.
It was.
Why did you deliberately ignore my questions?
In post 230, ChaosOmega wrote:
In post 214, Luca Blight wrote:I don't like Chaos' opening so far. He enters just by suggesting the strategy regarding the vanilla cop (which to me seems as though it'd be as much benefit to scum as Town) and then disappears, not posting anything until called out on it by Rhah in .
Weird, you had no comment on my idea until after I said you were scummy and there was more support for scumreading me, and then you thought it was bad. And Rhah didn't call out shit, he said it was "interesting". Really putting my feet to the fire there.
Ok...substitute 'call you out' for 'drew attention to' then?
In post 214, Luca Blight wrote:His voting of Rhah, even if Rhah was actually talking about Cheeky instead of 'peeks', is weak/strange. He doesn't try to clear matters up with Rhah or try to understand why he saw his post in that light. It just feels like a defensive vote.
Defensive vote? Lol. Do you honestly think I felt threatened by his ? I've been here a while, it's gonna take a little more than that to put me on the defensive. I didn't try to clear it up with Rhah because I don't give a shit what he thinks of my strategy. I misread his "peeks" as a nickname for Cheeky; I thought he was commenting on my vote, which I thought was suspicious given other people had voted for Cheeky but he singled out me. When I realized what he meant, I then started to engage him on the point I just talked about in my previous post that Vanderscamp got to first.
Yes, I realised that you misunderstood him as I mentioned in the bit you quoted.

If you don't care about what people think of your strategy, why ask people what they think of your strategy? And the 'clearing up' bit was not even in regards to that - you thought his comment was about Cheeky, so why wouldn't you clear that up before voting? Do you vote everyone who disagrees with you?
In post 214, Luca Blight wrote:In all three posts he hasn't given a single read or idea, other than his setup 'strategy'.
In post 215, Luca Blight wrote:Oh yeah - I forgot to say Chaos' only read was saying he's '
not a fan
' of me
#contradiction!!!!1111313421
Err yeah, hence the 'I forgot'....

I've really got you riled here, haven't I? At least we're seeing something from you now, unlike earlier.
In post 215, Luca Blight wrote:but gives no explanation and says he wants to '
keep it close to the vest for now
' which is weird as why even mention it if he intends to do that?
Hmm, why would a player post something about another player in a game where they are trying to discern someone's alignment? Gosh, I'm just not sure. Maybe they're looking to see how they'll react?
Well how would you expect someone to react when you suspect them but withhold the reason?

What is your reason for '
keeping it close to the vest
'? Because to me, that approach would only work if the other player wasn't made aware he was suspected.
Let's get into how you reacted. You focused on it a lot given that I didn't explain it at all and it didn't really garner any support. Scum care more about how people see them than town. Why did it matter to you that much? You weren't in danger of being the lynch.

Also, the attacks on UC Voyager don't look great.
Bolded - '
Focused on it a lot
' - I asked a simple question as to why, which you deliberately ignored, and so I ISO'd you and saw you'd done literally nothing else all game but suggest your theory regarding the cop, which lead to my vote.

Why did it matter to me so much? Because I want to understand the perspective behind your scumread. You're basically calling me scum for questioning why I'm being scumread by someone for no apparent reason, which is ridiculous.

Underlined - I did not
attack
UC. Not even once.

The '
This feels like you're laying the foundation of why you were on his wagon if he flips town. And it also feels like you keep focusing on the number of scum thing, like a lot.
Spoiler: like a lot
In post 86, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 84, Vanderscamp wrote:I'm also in lines to believe the dumbtell about not knowing the number of scum.
Would scum-UC play the trick of pretending not to know how many scum there are?

Judging from his posts so far I'd give that a resounding '
yes
.'

The '

The '

The '

@mod vote count

In post 107, Luca Blight wrote:UC, still waiting for an answer to this:

The '

@mod vote count

It reads like attacking a VI by harping on a weird thing they said instead of engaging the rest of the game and scumhunting.
Haha, being criticised for not '
engaging the rest of the game and scumhunting
' by someone who isn't engaging the rest of the game and scumhunting. Classic irony.

Regarding UV - I was just trying to clear up whether he was joking or not about not knowing the setup - his inital reply was unclear so I asked again, and when I understood his second answer I moved on.

If I was really just 'attacking the VI and not scumhunting' as you're accusing me of, why did I make my case against you and not him? It kind of contradicts what you say.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:44 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

I'm going to be very silent until this sunday: sorry in advance!
I'm so busy and tired because of work, that I simply don't have the brainpower required to write anything reasonable..

But my first post nailed at least one scum, so thats something, right? :]
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Zulfy »

In post 223, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 221, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 218, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 217, necro wrote:Yes I plan to wait until 2 hours before the deadline so my buddies and I can secure the lynch with our nefarious plans!!

*cue evil cackling*
:/ VOTE: necro
Really?
What?
He thinks you didn't understand that was sarcasm.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Zulfy »

In post 227, Rhah wrote:
Zulfy wrote:
I think you're lying.
If the answer to your initial question isn't obvious to you already from either my own or her posts then the conclusion must be that I'm lying. If you see no doubt casting from her then I have no hope for you.
I was asking in order to evaluate your affirmations dummy.
In post 196, Rhah wrote:
Zulfy wrote:
In post 193, Rhah wrote:155 is referring to CTs response to me. Not UC Voyager. The second post you quote is me answering a question.
Those are both things I already knew.
Let´s clarify, who was doing the doub
t
casting and who were they casting that doubt on?
CT ---> Rhah
But the first time you call her scum is
In post 131, Rhah wrote:
CheekyTeeky wrote:UCV if you're town I'm going to be mad. You're so obviously scum that it makes me think you aren't...but then you are, right?
I had planned on calling you mafia, but it was immediately overshadowed by UC being scummier, I think.
The first reason Rhah ever gives for planning on calling someone mafia is this:
In post 155, Rhah wrote:Doubtcasting players simply for expressing doubt on you is pretty scummy.
So which one is it?
I ask you and you talk down to me trying to evade having to explain it.
But I'd like you to.
VOTE: Rhah
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:13 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 234, Zulfy wrote:
In post 223, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 221, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 218, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 217, necro wrote:Yes I plan to wait until 2 hours before the deadline so my buddies and I can secure the lynch with our nefarious plans!!

*cue evil cackling*
:/ VOTE: necro
Really?
What?
He thinks you didn't understand that was sarcasm.
Yes I figured that but would like him to put more than "really" in response. Obviously I know it's sarcasm. I don't like the intention.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:25 am

Post by Rhah »

I'm not evading an explanation, Zulfy. Your statements seem to assert that my version of reality does not exist. I said in 167 why I made 131. When she responded to the engagement by discrediting me and locking me scum over relatively little "shade" I thought there was some doubt-casty stuff somewhere in that whole mix at least. If you can't see any of that then it must not be there, right? Hence why rope is on me.
necro
necro
Goon
necro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:29 am

Post by necro »

I propose lynching the person who is most responsible for all these quote walls.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Rhah »

Rhah (4) - UC Voyager, necro, Vanderscamp, Zulfy

Kangaroo court is in session.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:11 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: Rhah
If Rhah flips scum it probs clears the rest of the wagon. I don't think bussing is optimal or makes sense right now.

If he flips town then that further incriminates the wagon right?
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:24 am

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 240, CheekyTeeky wrote:VOTE: Rhah
If Rhah flips scum it probs clears the rest of the wagon. I don't think bussing is optimal or makes sense right now.

well we need 3 more. lets not rush. we should let everyone here make a case...if im correct, a few people havnt even posted
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:34 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 241, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 240, CheekyTeeky wrote:VOTE: Rhah

well we need 3 more. lets not rush. we should let everyone here make a case...if im correct, a few people havnt even posted
240 is hypothetical.
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Flairs »

pagetop?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:03 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Not
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Flairs »

I tried :/
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:07 am

Post by Flairs »

Vote Count 1.5

Rhah (5): UC Voyager, necro, Vanderscamp, Zulfy, CheekyTeeky
L-2

necro (1): Rhah, Chip Butty
Zulfy (1): Morality
CheekyTeeky (1): Zulfy
Vanderscamp (1): CheekyTeeky
ChaosOmega (1): Luca Blight
Luca Blight (1): ChaosOmega
UnaBombaH (1): wavemode

Not voting (1):
UnaBombaH

With 13 alive, it will take 7 to lynch.

Day 1's deadline is Tuesday, October 17, @ 3 PM EST (expired on 2017-10-17 15:00:00)
Last edited by Flairs on Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Rhah »

My vote's on necro. CheekyTeeky is the fifth on me, if I'm not mistaken.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:17 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

My vote is for Rhah
necro
necro
Goon
necro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:26 am

Post by necro »

In post 246, Flairs wrote:
Vote Count 1.5

Rhah (4): UC Voyager, necro, Vanderscamp, Zulfy, Rhah
necro (1): Chip Butty
Zulfy (1): Morality
Vanderscamp (1): CheekyTeeky
ChaosOmega (1): Luca Blight
Morality (1): acidphoenix
Luca Blight (1): ChaosOmega
UnaBombaH (1): wavemode

Not voting (1):
UnaBombaH

With 13 alive, it will take 7 to lynch.

Day 1's deadline is Tuesday, October 17, @ 3 PM EST (expired on 2017-10-17 15:00:00)
*maniacal cackling echoes*

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”